;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 127323 times)

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others
« Reply #1075 on: September 29, 2018, 02:58:25 PM »
+4
Looks like they'll be getting their orders and funding from this classic superhero:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1076 on: September 30, 2018, 02:42:10 AM »
+6
Mark Waid apparently is in deep shit, he got into a fight with Diversity and Comics and Waid threatened the full force of Disney will ruin D&C. He also bragged about getting Antarctic press to drop D&C's book. He then went to bleeding Cool news and made up a bunch of shit slandering D&C.

Waid got his social media privileges pulled by Marvel/Disney and it's looking like D&C may have a lawsuit against mark Waid that will probably lead to a payout consisting of Disney money. Waid used Marvel Resources to essentially harass/defame D&C and try to bully Antarctic press. he essentially greatly overstepped his bounds and acted like a CEO, so much so AP emailed a statement to Disney asking what was going on and how this doesn't appear legal at all.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:44:49 AM by a torrent of piss »

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1077 on: September 30, 2018, 07:54:50 AM »
+4
I'll believe the lawsuit when I see it. It seems like every time one of these people have a legit case, they cuck out and drop it.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1078 on: September 30, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »
+4
I'll believe the lawsuit when I see it. It seems like every time one of these people have a legit case, they cuck out and drop it.
Lawsuit is right here

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-meyer-v-mark-waid-2018.48334/

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1079 on: October 02, 2018, 03:43:20 PM »
+11
Lawsuit is right here

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-meyer-v-mark-waid-2018.48334/

An ATOP post with an actual link?

In the immortal words of Basil Fawlty: we ought to have it stuffed!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1080 on: October 06, 2018, 02:34:31 AM »
+2
So Into the Spiderverse was to show that Miles Moralas is totally not diet coke Peter Parker and that he's a legitimate individual meant to hold his own movie franchise

Miles gets fucking Riced in his own movie by a tiny little anime girl.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:38:31 AM by a torrent of piss »

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1081 on: October 06, 2018, 07:25:17 AM »
+2
So Into the Spiderverse was to show that Miles Moralas is totally not diet coke Peter Parker and that he's a legitimate individual meant to hold his own movie franchise

Miles gets fucking Riced in his own movie by a tiny little anime girl.

I’m hoping Spider Gwen is the last straw for that fucking fake assed grrl power side cut. Literally nobody likes it on her. It’s the “hello fellow kids” meme in haircut form.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1082 on: October 06, 2018, 08:01:01 AM »
+8
Where's Earth-1488?  :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1083 on: October 06, 2018, 11:08:12 AM »
+4
Spider man is a huge faggot also atop but on a deeper level.

Kill yourself niglet atop

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1084 on: October 06, 2018, 01:08:18 PM »
+3
Poisonous weebshit in chart form.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1085 on: October 06, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »
+7
I like Spiderman when it's a simple superhero story about a young man learning from male authority figures how to live up to his own potential and having more clever than usual quips and fights with entertaining villains. Everything else is desperate and shitty editors and writers trying to grow their audience and they have to be as vapid as their new marks to appeal to them.

Kids can't relate to a grown man in a dedicated marriage, axe that shit!
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A CUTE GIRL
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A NIGGER
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A CUTE ANIME GIRL

But seriously, Stan Lee telling a simple story about responsibility learned from a good natured uncle and a simple tragedy set in hubris is beyond these modern day clowns who shriek and retreat to meta-irony to avoid accidentally creating anybody you could feel an ounce of empathy for. J Jonah Jameson giving Peter Parker a crash course in life sucks as the strict father figure is faster and better than a thousand le evil white capitalist man caricatures and I'm sure if I read any of this shit these days that's all he'd be.

Maybe I'm just pissing into the wind here but I'd wager Miles is unpopular because he's dull and he's dull because he isn't going to have anybody in his series give you even half an Uncle Ruckus of truth to any situation he's in. Would be too mean to colored folk to be honest with them. It seems the eternal struggle in fiction these days is not the idea to create entertaining characters and situations, but to create correct ones, entertainment or basic logic be damned.

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1086 on: October 06, 2018, 04:33:01 PM »
+10
I'm just glad they finally made a comic starring Vice President Pence as a kid:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1087 on: October 06, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »
+6
Nicolas Cage is apparently Spider Noir.

They really need to unfuck Gwen's hair. None of her issues sold well, especially Daddy issues.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #1088 on: October 06, 2018, 06:07:56 PM »
+7
       Shitlibs and all aside a lot of these problems are attributable to the fact that these intellectual properties are more than half a century old and every potential story they can be used for has been exhausted to the point where “ok what if spidernigger” is now being proposed at board meetings.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1089 on: October 06, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
+2
I like Spiderman when it's a simple superhero story about a young man learning from male authority figures how to live up to his own potential and having more clever than usual quips and fights with entertaining villains. Everything else is desperate and shitty editors and writers trying to grow their audience and they have to be as vapid as their new marks to appeal to them.

Kids can't relate to a grown man in a dedicated marriage, axe that shit!
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A CUTE GIRL
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A NIGGER
WHAT IF SPIDERMAN WAS A CUTE ANIME GIRL

But seriously, Stan Lee telling a simple story about responsibility learned from a good natured uncle and a simple tragedy set in hubris is beyond these modern day clowns who shriek and retreat to meta-irony to avoid accidentally creating anybody you could feel an ounce of empathy for. J Jonah Jameson giving Peter Parker a crash course in life sucks as the strict father figure is faster and better than a thousand le evil white capitalist man caricatures and I'm sure if I read any of this shit these days that's all he'd be.

Maybe I'm just pissing into the wind here but I'd wager Miles is unpopular because he's dull and he's dull because he isn't going to have anybody in his series give you even half an Uncle Ruckus of truth to any situation he's in. Would be too mean to colored folk to be honest with them. It seems the eternal struggle in fiction these days is not the idea to create entertaining characters and situations, but to create correct ones, entertainment or basic logic be damned.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o</a>
:reagan: