;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 277368 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2150 on: April 28, 2018, 04:45:57 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ojjgTEh4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ojjgTEh4</a>

Pretty good video from Sargon.

Jesus Christ the state higher education in 2018 AD.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2151 on: April 28, 2018, 09:28:51 AM »
+12
Colleges and universities want to lower the barriers to entry for dumnass negroes and wetbacks because they get more grant money, fees, and tuition out of these groups who historically leave in 2 or 3 semesters and only sparingly attend class or use university resources (that cost money).

Higher ed is a money making enterprise not an educational or altruistic one. They don’t give a single fuck about negroes futures or so-called dreamers. They care about advancing the interests of the administrative staff and perpetuating the myth of wisdom generated and available for anyone to receive from highly educated and professional faculty.

It’s all bullshit perpetuated by liars and academics who are far too busy huffing their own farts to even begin to perceive the ragged edges of reality.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2152 on: April 28, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »
+12
There's something to be said about learning algebra in school because mathematics is, at its core, basic logic.  Algebra improves your reasoning skills the same way learning a foreign language improves your native language skills: it gives you a new way to look at and approach knowledge you already possess, strengthening your grasp of that knowledge, and empowering your ability to use it effectively. 

There are a lot of bullshit prerequisites for college degrees, but basic algebra isn't one of them.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #2153 on: April 28, 2018, 11:48:11 AM »
+10
What college should be is accessible, arduous and affordable: you turn up, it's relatively easy to get into, but when you're there they just pile brutal levels of intellectually tough work on you and if you can't improve you just fail out.  Over time this would erect a natural barrier to attaining degrees and create a body of graduates who are actually worth something. 

Of course all this is actually reversed and instead you get a monstrously overpriced credential that is handed out to whoever can game the entrance rules and doesn't really improve you much while you're there.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #2154 on: April 28, 2018, 01:31:12 PM »
+5
There's something to be said about learning algebra in school because mathematics is, at its core, basic logic.

Logic is just devil magic invented by YT, muhfugga.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2155 on: April 28, 2018, 10:36:45 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ojjgTEh4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ojjgTEh4</a>

Pretty good video from Sargon.

Jesus Christ the state higher education in 2018 AD.

good page he refers to, thanks.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2156 on: May 02, 2018, 04:32:41 AM »
+7
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10846

Harvard University allows students to earn a "Social Justice Certificate" by completing 16 credit hours in relevant courses, a process that the school estimates will take 1.5 years and cost $10,800.

Classes that satisfy the requirement include "Chocolate, Culture, and the Politics of Food," "The Culture of Capitalism," and "Readings in Black Radicalism."

Money welll spent  :tuss:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2157 on: May 02, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »
+4
Another reason for getting more people into college is that the more education (indoctrination) kids get, the more likely they will be swayed to have progressive thoughts and ideas (until a few years after they leave college and get real jobs in the real world and realize it was all garbage).

It's why Obama was so keen on getting more kids to "not just have high school diplomas."

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2158 on: May 02, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »
+5
Certificates are a nice hustle for universities.  They mean little or nothing but then you get to put “Harvard” on your resume, which will make it stand out.  However if you get a certificate, you’re not considered an alumni so you aren’t tarnishing their brand.  Many universities have these certificate programs and could potentially help your career but it’s mostly just an easy way for universities to make money.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2159 on: May 02, 2018, 09:12:38 AM »
+4
While I was getting my bachelors, I put random bullshit certificates from my university on my resume just so I could work decent part time jobs instead of nigger-tier waitstaff/bussboy. Worked like a charm.

How would anyone verify the legitimacy of a certificate?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2160 on: May 02, 2018, 03:03:23 PM »
+3
I collected two of them when I was doing my undergrad. You need to do so many electives anyway, and most of the certificates are a fucking joke that require a half dozen first and second year courses. The Chancellor doesn't even fucking sign them. They filled out the wall of my wood shop nicely, though. I make picnic tables and the wall of my office looks like a Dentist's.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:22:19 PM by Got Soylent? »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2161 on: May 02, 2018, 03:38:09 PM »
+9

Harvard University allows students to earn a "Social Justice Certificate" by completing 16 credit hours in relevant courses, a process that the school estimates will take 1.5 years and cost $10,800.

Classes that satisfy the requirement include "Chocolate, Culture, and the Politics of Food," "The Culture of Capitalism," and "Readings in Black Radicalism."

If I were an employer, I would pay $10,800 to obtain a blacklist of people who got one of these certificates.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2162 on: May 05, 2018, 05:45:16 AM »
+9
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30222/how-politically-biased-are-universities-new-study-james-barrett

How Politically Biased Are Colleges? New Study Finds It's Far Worse Than Anybody Thought.

An extensive study of 8,688 tenure-track professors at 51 of the 66 top-ranked liberal arts colleges in the U.S. published by the National Association of Scholars found that the ratio of faculty members registered as Democrats compared to those registered Republican is now a stunning 10.4 to 1. If two military colleges that are technically described as "liberal arts colleges" are removed from the calculations, the ratio is 12.7 to 1.

The researcher, Mitchell Langbert, Associate Professor of Business at Brooklyn College, found that nearly 40% of the colleges in the study had zero faculty members who were registered Republican. Not a single one. Nearly 80% of the 51 colleges had so few Republican faculty members that they were statistically insignificant.

The Marxist have won the higher education battle, haven't they. Mainly because the opposing side has been asleep for the better part of the last half a century.

- Jordin Kare

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2163 on: May 05, 2018, 08:42:14 AM »
+4
Wait a minute you mean to tell me that professors at liberal arts colleges are liberals?????

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2164 on: May 05, 2018, 01:43:05 PM »
+4

So funny, the black radicals they’re studying are legit just violent rapists like Eldridge Cleaver. How progressive.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2165 on: May 05, 2018, 04:34:26 PM »
+3
I wonder if they're gonna teach about Kwanzaa being created by a rapist torturer, and if that'll redpill anyone.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2166 on: May 07, 2018, 10:40:48 AM »
+5
https://www.yahoo.com/news/outrage-celebrating-black-graduates-yanked-183334089.html

Fake outrage. Check out the videos. Those nogs knew exactly what they were doing because they are all laughing about it. They knew it would get attention so they were all doing it.

But yeah, I'm sure it was all about racist whites holding them down.  :rolleyes:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2167 on: May 08, 2018, 02:02:48 AM »
+3
https://www.yahoo.com/news/outrage-celebrating-black-graduates-yanked-183334089.html

Fake outrage. Check out the videos. Those nogs knew exactly what they were doing because they are all laughing about it. They knew it would get attention so they were all doing it.

But yeah, I'm sure it was all about racist whites holding them down.  :rolleyes:

Already taken down?

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2168 on: May 08, 2018, 02:22:22 PM »
+4
There was a big reddit post about it and the entire ceremony was posted online. There were 2,000 graduates and a couple of white people were instantly pulled aside as well. A complete non-issue and just universities pandering to blacks like always.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands The Gentry KURWA Libertarian old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2169 on: May 08, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »
+8
:tyrone: you raciss if you don't let me shuck and jive all I want, muhfuckah

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2170 on: May 08, 2018, 05:14:37 PM »
+5
When my (then) girlfriend now ex wife graduated from a medium sized school they just called the name of each department and they stood up. I couldn't imagine having to sit through the names being called and then having to watch people shuck and jive across the stage. It's not Soul Train.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2171 on: May 08, 2018, 05:22:10 PM »
+5
When I graduated a few years back, it wasn't the kids who made a scene, but the parents who acted like they were in the audience of Arsenio Hall every time a black kid's name was called.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2172 on: May 08, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »
+6
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmgimmedat

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2173 on: May 11, 2018, 09:35:44 PM »
+6
Not sure where else to post this...

If you've never wanted to kill yourself before, you will.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #2174 on: May 11, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »
+12
We need a Sam Hyde emote.

STATE
ENFORCED
HOMOSEXUALITY
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"