;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 265968 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2175 on: May 12, 2018, 12:39:36 AM »
+4
Blah blah slippery slop fallacy blah blah  :goonette:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2176 on: May 13, 2018, 07:02:32 AM »
+6
https://youtu.be/-eQza1RQqaQ

I used to have a boss who would come up with the worst lies ever on the fly when you pressed her on something. I had such flashbacks when I saw that video.

"What did Obama do to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?"
"Was it for his education stuff. . . or Obamacare maybe?"
"Um. . he was a really good diplomat maybe?. . . "

:facepalm:

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2177 on: May 13, 2018, 10:17:30 AM »
+7
That one in there is pretty good, you can tell she considers herself very well spoken and intelligent, and uses lots of flowery language to dress up her non-responses.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2178 on: May 13, 2018, 11:14:30 AM »
+11
Nothing worse than an imbecile with flowery language.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #2179 on: May 16, 2018, 05:27:05 AM »
+21
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/44932/

Westfield State University apparently used to have a hate crime epidemic. Not any more.

After the Massachusetts school installed 400 security cameras, the weekly rate of people reporting bias and hate crimes there dropped by a whopping 93 percent.

:adam:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2180 on: May 16, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »
+17
Security cameras are racist and you're racist for pointing out that racist hoaxes declined to almost zero when the racist security cameras were installed. Racist.  :colbert:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2181 on: May 16, 2018, 09:56:30 AM »
+11
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/296812/#respond

As a UT alum who married a UT alum who both wanted our children to attend UT, our family has felt the brunt of this quite sharply. First, I applied to UT Law and was wait listed. My class was a part of the Hopwood v. Texas lawsuit where, it turns out, UT Law unconstitutionally violated my rights on the basis of my race. I would have been "automatically admitted" had my skin color only been the preferred shade.

When my oldest son applied to study political science, the College of Liberal Arts called him and asked that he apply to the honors program. Also an Eagle scout and an All-State swimmer. Good enough for the honors program in the estimation of the College to which he applied, but not good enough to be admitted.

My youngest son scored a 35 out of 36 on the ACT. He missed only one math question on the SAT. Also an Eagle scout, a black belt in karate, and 4 year member of the drum line in the high school band. Interestingly, he was personally recruited by Princeton, Columbia, Chicago, and Tulane, even waiving his application fee. But he wasn't good enough to be admitted to study environmental science.
My daughter "only" scored 94th percentile on the ACT, but she was the Assistant Editor on the school newspaper. But not good enough to be admitted to the McCombs School of Business. You can't tell me they didn't admit students with academic records inferior to hers.

After all this futility, I told one of my contacts at the University that I was severing all non-professional contacts with the University as it was an abusive relationship and it was time for me to get out. It's clear that the University no longer wants me or mine and that my family's future is elsewhere. And you wouldn't believe the indignation...well, what the Hell do you expect? They also weren't happy when I told them I was no longer going to donate because I didn't want to dilute the diversity of their donor base.

And I am not the only alum who feels this one. As another UT alum told me the other day, "I am so fed up with those people. They are just dead to me."

They have sown the wind, may they reap the whirlwind."

The absolute state of American universities.  I know this is happening at my school as well.  Anyone who willingly donates to a school is an actual race cuck at this point.  You are literally paying to educate minorities and foreigners. 

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2182 on: May 16, 2018, 11:19:37 PM »
+16
I see a lot of problematic things in this thread and while its too late to send you goys to Holocaust class I recommend attending whatever this class is to learn how to be more tolerant.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2183 on: May 16, 2018, 11:21:03 PM »
+6
 :razor:  :fuckthisgayearth:  :razor:

:jewrub2:

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2184 on: May 17, 2018, 07:57:44 AM »
+3
I see a lot of problematic things in this thread and while its too late to send you goys to Holocaust class I recommend attending whatever this class is to learn how to be more tolerant.

How could you even attempt to make any argument like this?

Oh wait, I know, because it's been made to me before. The argument is much like the "muh parties switched" one. You see, the ancients engaging in slavery was actually proto-capitalism. That's right.

Everything I don't like is capitalism.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2185 on: May 17, 2018, 10:07:35 AM »
+6
the other argument they like to trot out is that the concept of race is modern (improbable, needless to say), arising only from the systemisation of the scientific boom of the enlightenment.  which is funny, because the left is willing to call a lot of things that have nothing to do with any reasonable definition of race racism, and under most of the vernacular uses they make of the phrase the distrust of outsiders common to every fucking culture would be racism, but fuck they need to make a dubious rhetorical point and consistency is unimportant.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2186 on: June 07, 2018, 07:23:01 AM »
+3

A ( ( (history professor) ) ) at Rutgers.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2187 on: June 07, 2018, 07:38:34 AM »
+6
Its weird that the blatant racism is the less offensive than the sheer stupidity of some guy being angry that he's no longer the special white snowflake of his gentrified black neighborhood.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2188 on: June 07, 2018, 07:46:02 AM »
+6
"white"

Livingston can also be an Americanized form of Lowenstein, a Jewish surname.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2189 on: June 07, 2018, 08:28:09 AM »
+7

A ( ( (history professor) ) ) at Rutgers.

he later doubled down:

“I just don’t want little Caucasians overrunning my life, as they did last night,” Livingston wrote. “Please God, remand them to the suburbs, where they and their parents can colonize every restaurant, all the while pretending that the idiotic indulgence of their privilege signifies cosmopolitan — you know, as in sophisticated ‘European’ — commitments.”

the (black) diner owners banned him - good on them.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2190 on: June 07, 2018, 10:39:41 AM »
+9
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/03/nj_father_ordered_to_pay_half_of_daughters_pricey_law_school_expenses.html

Same one.

A New Jersey father must uphold the terms of his divorce and pay half of his daughter's law school expenses, a two-judge appellate panel decided.

The judges, sitting in Middlesex County, upheld a lower court's decision and told Rutgers University history professor James C. Livingston he'll have to give his daughter more than $112,000 so she can pay the $225,000 tab to attend Cornell Law School.

Also, I'm sure that restaurant is really upset all those white people are coming in, paying for food, and then leaving.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2191 on: June 07, 2018, 01:47:20 PM »
+13
Because black kids are so much better behaved in public...

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2192 on: June 07, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
+6
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/03/nj_father_ordered_to_pay_half_of_daughters_pricey_law_school_expenses.html

Same one.

A New Jersey father must uphold the terms of his divorce and pay half of his daughter's law school expenses, a two-judge appellate panel decided.

The judges, sitting in Middlesex County, upheld a lower court's decision and told Rutgers University history professor James C. Livingston he'll have to give his daughter more than $112,000 so she can pay the $225,000 tab to attend Cornell Law School.

Also, I'm sure that restaurant is really upset all those white people are coming in, paying for food, and then leaving.

Those God damn white people are always leaving tips too!
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2193 on: June 07, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »
+5

Same one.

Those God damn white people are always leaving tips too!

Bussing their own tables and making sure the area is neat before they leave THOSE MONSTERS!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2194 on: June 07, 2018, 07:23:14 PM »
+5

Bussing their own tables and making sure the area is neat before they leave THOSE MONSTERS!

Lol, my dad gets into this. Is this really known as a wypipo thing or are you just funnin?

I mean I stack trash and silverware on a plate so they don't have to go reaching all over but my dad will seriously wet a napkin with water and clean up anyone's crumbs or drips of stuff on the table. Everyone including my oldest kid (who's old enough to have discovered tendies and pepe on her own but not yet legally drive) will remind him that by law they have to clean the table anyway.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2195 on: June 08, 2018, 08:46:05 AM »
+13

Same one.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2196 on: June 10, 2018, 12:57:11 PM »
+11
Rare case of non-pozzed academia (not US but whatever).  A Regis Oxford professor has started a project to try a cost-benefit analysis of empire: http://www.mcdonaldcentre.org.uk/ethics-and-empire

Amazingly, while the student groups at Oxford are well and truly riddled with AIDS from scalp to the soles of their feet, the university stood behind him.  There were, of course, some hardcore virtue signalmen who wrote an open letter condemning any project which didn't begin with the a priori knowledge empire is everywhere and all the time evil.  Oxford also resisted the calls to get rid of Cecil Rhodes' statue and the Chancellor told the 'Rhodes Must Fall' HIV club to get fucked a couple of years ago. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:48:56 AM by Ossipago »

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Autistic Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2197 on: June 13, 2018, 06:29:00 AM »
+5
anyone post this? the absolute state of washington
trigger warning: you may smash your keyboard after viewing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7ngZNX1jA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7ngZNX1jA</a>

kill
yourself
wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2198 on: June 13, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
+6
anyone post this? the absolute state of washington
trigger warning: you may smash your keyboard after viewing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7ngZNX1jA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7ngZNX1jA</a>

Nah, I love it. The professor who was ran out of the building outta find a real job. The cuck dean brought it on himself. The students are only devaluing their education, educational institution and discrediting their (maybe) eventual alma-mater which indirectly adds more credit/value to the school I graduated from, just by virtue of it not having a reputation as an overpozzed shithole.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #2199 on: June 14, 2018, 02:03:42 AM »
+8
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/11/university-missouri-spent-1-3-million-on-pr-firm-to-fix-negative-image-after-protests.html

Two and a half years after the University of Missouri at Columbia’s race-based protests garnered negative national attention, especially after former communications professor Melissa Click went viral for threatening a student journalist, freshman enrollment is still down, costing the university millions.

And while Click may have been fired and kicked off campus for good, Mizzou can’t shake the negative image that contributed to the commonly used derogatory terms such as “safe space” and “snowflakes.” So the public university spent $1.3 million on a public relations firm to repair its negative image amid layoffs of 350 employees, according to a report from The Chronicle of Higher Education.

:stewart:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare