;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 898222 times)

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6525 on: August 18, 2018, 09:04:22 AM »
+13
"We must protect these unelected political appointees from the democratically-elected president to preserve our constitution!"

-Dumbass Liberals, 2018

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6526 on: August 19, 2018, 11:57:10 PM »
+7
The goons in the Trump thread are currently split between dehumanization is bad and literal genocide.

Quote from: Spaced God
Thankfully nazis, fascists, and republicans aren't people.

Quote from: Unzip and Attack
The important question isn't whether or not Nazis are people, it's whether or not their existence inherently poses a serious risk to the continuation of a civilized society. Someone mentioned Arendt above and I think that's an apt reference. To paraphrase her, the choice of actively being a Nazi is so grave and so wretched that it alone merits a death sentence.

Arguing over whether they are "people" or not misses the point and is a sort of rhetorical jerkfest. What's important is how do we reliably identify them and what do we do about them?

Quote from: KickerOfMice
Identification seems to be getting a bit harder. I've read stories about Alt-Reich fuckscrews trying to take over renaissance-fairs and anime conventions, the natural camouflage is getting more detailed and granular.

But what to do about them? Berate them, humiliate them, punch them out! - they are attempting to swell their numbers. There are quite a few ethical questions I will always wrestle with, but if the question is "what will we do with those who would annihilate ethics altogether?" I have quite an easy answer in my soul.

Are nazis people? Yes, so it will hurt if you smack them. proceed with aplomb and glory, friends.

Quote from: Strange Poon
Jumping on someone that calls Nazis subhuman pieces of shit when Nazis are a huge threat to people and the country right now is dumb. Saying Nazis "aren't people" isn't the same as Nazis calling minorities animals - so there is zero reason to think calling them subhuman pieces of shit is somehow dragging you down to their level.

Quote from: Strange Poon
I'm not the one working myself up to defend Nazis. Using slurs to Nazis as a negative consequence for being a scumbag Nazi is not the same as when a Nazi uses a slur to try and get people horny for genocide and you know it.

Quote from: Prester Jane
People who choose to voluntarily remove themselves from the status of being human are not people. No one is born a Nazi. Being a Nazi in America is a choice. If you choose to be a Nazi, you are declaring your rejection of society and your intention to commit violence upon minorities at your first opportunity. You are no longer a human and Society should regard you as such.

Nazis choose not to be human. Respect their agency to make that choice.

Quote from: Prester Jane
What are you even going on about here? If you wear a swastika and March in a nazi rally then you're a nazi. This isn't hard. If you choose to publicly identify yourself as a Nazi there is no room for quibbling or debate here. You have voluntarily surrendered your claim to personhood because you are rejecting the lights to ciety. Someone who publicly identifies themselves as a Nazi is proclaiming that hatred forms they're only core value, and that they will engage in the violent murder of minorities at their very earliest opportunity. They are no longer a human or a person or even an animal. They are an enemy. They are an enemy by their own choice and their own declaration.

Quote from: SocketWrench
This "aww, don't be mean to Nazis" bullshit needs to end because as stated earlier, hugs and kisses don't work against them and last time we had to practically stomp their collective faces into the mud till they nearly died to get them to stop being shitlords of humanity. Some shit in a tolerant society should not be tolerated, ever. If a Nazi changes his mind and decides to rejoin society, fine. Otherwise they should be treated like the bastards they are

Quote from: DrNutt
I guess if you're willing to stomp a Mike Cernovich to death in the middle of the street it doesn't really matter if you think he's a human or not. Get it done though.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:00:26 AM by anti-pibble machine »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #6527 on: August 20, 2018, 01:34:25 AM »
+8
In That Thread goons trying to one up each other to prove how THEY would have singlehandedly saved Germany from the Nazis if only THEY had been there in 1930 to make the Correct Decisions and punch nazis in the street, because literally nobody else was punching nazis in the streets in the 20s and early 30s.

See also their hot takes on how if THEY had been born the wealthy sons of Southern Plantation Owners back in the Antebellum South, they would CLEARLY have rejected their culture and destroyed the slave system. Really it's so easy, you have to wonder why nobody did back then. (It's because they were all racist)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6528 on: August 20, 2018, 07:01:41 AM »
+7
Goons who live in a bubble and only whose only interactions are other goons who are lock step with them have a conversation that only seems logical to them and insane to everyone else, go figure. Who are these people? I imagine most are NEETs well into their 20’s... who am I kidding? Well into their 30’s fast approaching 40. I get that people hit low points in their life and might have to get a roommate or move in with parents because you go laid off or divorced or something. These people are here because they have actively avoided compromising their world view by leaving their bubble. What they define as Nazi is basically the majority of the country. More ironic still, they make Nazis look good by comparison to themselves. We have nothing to worry about from these people, they help our cause.
His name was Harry Anderson

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #6529 on: August 20, 2018, 07:02:55 AM »
+7
LOL at D&D goons punching anyone out. They'd be exhausted after one or two swings.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6530 on: August 20, 2018, 07:41:46 AM »
+6
I love when goons try to one-up each other on just HOW much they hate a certain thing.

*Someone says something vaguely racist*

Goon A - I can't believe how much I hate that person. I'm disgusted.
Goon B - I hate that person so much, I'm probably the most triggered person here. I'm literally shaking
Goon C - I hate that person so much, if I saw them on the street, they had better run because right now I'm so angry that I'm thinking about tracking him down.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6531 on: August 20, 2018, 08:04:26 AM »
+7
I love when goons try to one-up each other on just HOW much they hate a certain thing.

*Someone says something vaguely racist*

Goon A - I can't believe how much I hate that person. I'm disgusted.
Goon B - I hate that person so much, I'm probably the most triggered person here. I'm literally shaking
Goon C - I hate that person so much, if I saw them on the street, they had better run because right now I'm so angry that I'm thinking about tracking him down.

It extends to other things as well, such as them bragging about how much and how long they can eat pussy

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6532 on: August 20, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
+6
Goons who live in a bubble and only whose only interactions are other goons who are lock step with them have a conversation that only seems logical to them and insane to everyone else, go figure. Who are these people? I imagine most are NEETs well into their 20’s... who am I kidding? Well into their 30’s fast approaching 40. I get that people hit low points in their life and might have to get a roommate or move in with parents because you go laid off or divorced or something. These people are here because they have actively avoided compromising their world view by leaving their bubble. What they define as Nazi is basically the majority of the country. More ironic still, they make Nazis look good by comparison to themselves. We have nothing to worry about from these people, they help our cause.

Yea, speaking from personal experience, I was a lot louder and more passionate on the internet during my early 20s, post-college, pre-career, applying-for-jobs-at-Starbucks rut.

I can't imagine multiple decades of that lifestyle. Kinda makes me understand where they're coming from and why they see magical nazi unicorns everywhere.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6533 on: August 20, 2018, 10:02:54 AM »
+11
LOL at D&D goons punching anyone out. They'd be exhausted after one or two swings.

They're also the same people who believe cops and rednecks are routinely murdering people because of stuff like evil racist Stand Your Ground laws, and yet here they are advocating that you just deck people in public.

Because none of them are going to do it.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6534 on: August 20, 2018, 02:25:51 PM »
+8

Yea, speaking from personal experience, I was a lot louder and more passionate on the internet during my early 20s, post-college, pre-career, applying-for-jobs-at-Starbucks rut.

I can't imagine multiple decades of that lifestyle. Kinda makes me understand where they're coming from and why they see magical nazi unicorns everywhere.

You wanna know the scary thing?

There are people in their 50's and 60's who act and behave like the D&D goons in real life. There's a good number of arrests at these protests and a ton of masks individuals who get picked up are older people. Also lets not forget the baseball practice shooter.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6535 on: August 20, 2018, 03:47:33 PM »
+5

You wanna know the scary thing?

There are people in their 50's and 60's who act and behave like the D&D goons in real life. There's a good number of arrests at these protests and a ton of masks individuals who get picked up are older people. Also lets not forget the baseball practice shooter.
Yeah I remember those pictures of boomer antifas, those losers have no excuses. You can find them working menial retail type jobs here and there as a primary source of income.
His name was Harry Anderson

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Anonymous Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6536 on: August 20, 2018, 09:01:34 PM »
+4
it's weird how much they try to project their own dehumanization of others onto us so hard.
it's not ok to blindly hate people for meticulously comprehensive crime statistics collected over decades by the fbi but its ok to blindly hate people for a political opinion i, as a fat faggot goon personally ascribe to them.

what a bunch of LARPers lol, talk about punching nazis online then stare at your shoes and pee yourself irl when you actually meet one face to face
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:08:03 PM by Nah Im A White Guy »

kill
yourself
wow

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6537 on: August 20, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »
+4
it's weird how much they try to project their own dehumanization of others onto us so hard.
it's not ok to blindly hate people for meticulously comprehensive crime statistics collected over decades by the fbi but its ok to blindly hate people for a political opinion i, as a fat faggot goon personally ascribe to them.

what a bunch of LARPers lol, talk about punching nazis online then stare at your shoes and pee yourself irl when you actually meet one face to face

LARPing would require them to leave the tiny room they inhabit in mom and dad's house so good luck with that.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6538 on: August 20, 2018, 10:20:05 PM »
+6
More white-on-black violence. When will [[[they]]] stop killin our brothas :qq:

Quote from: Koalas March
I found out today that my dad hung himself.

I apologise, I should clarify he is not dead. He was for an undetermined period of time and they brought him back. He is out and they're unsure if he'll recover basically. I am the only next of kin and they want me to make medical decisions for him. But I haven't seen my dad since I was a kid. We talk on Facebook about music and writing songs and that's about it. I have a lot of conflicting feelings atm.

Okay well. My dad's not even gone yet (they are harvesting his organs today at 2pm, I had them donated) and his best friend and exfiance are fighting about what to do with him, who gets to keep the ashes, etc. I wanted to have him cremated at the funeral home he worked at but they want $1600 just for a direct cremation and that's.. not in my ballpark, so now I have to shop around.

Not only are they fighting and blaming each other but each of them has parts of his music catalog (as in the music he wrote and produced, I think going back about 18 years) which has tremendous value to me so I'm trying to figure out how to get this done without alienating one of both of them so I can get the one thing my father had to leave me. I was going to tell each of them to leave his music and equipment (which I think at this point is just a keyboard because he relapsed and I think may have hawked anything else) and any other stuff they want me to have at the church he played organ for but they couldn't even agree on that! I'm fucking frustrated.

I hate doing this and I can do a big write up it needed but long story short, I need money to cremate my dad.

http://www.paypal.me/koalasmarch

Literally anything helps but I'm shooting for $600-800 and I'm sorry that I have to ask this but I appreciate it

Fuck I am so burnt out guys

I just feel guilty because I know other stuff is happening (Janet Jackson released a single! Rihanna and Donald Glover are working together!) And I like this space when it's more celebratory and it's about black issues etc

However, I still do want to do a write up about my dad and black mental health and such though idk if I have the energy to do it today, we'll see.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:17:28 PM by anti-pibble machine »

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #6539 on: August 20, 2018, 10:52:01 PM »
+7
KM's gonna be taking him out of there in a coffee can like the funeral home scene in The Big Lebowski.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6540 on: August 20, 2018, 11:18:43 PM »
+8
More white-on-black violence. When will [[[they]]] stop killin our brothas :qq:

I found out today that my dad hung himself.

I apologise, I should clarify he is not dead. He was for an undetermined period of time and they brought him back. He is out and they're unsure if he'll recover basically. I am the only next of kin and they want me to make medical decisions for him. But I haven't seen my dad since I was a kid. We talk on Facebook about music and writing songs and that's about it. I have a lot of conflicting feelings atm.

LOL well it looks like we know her dad wasn't black because it sounds like he wasn't very well hung.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6541 on: August 20, 2018, 11:32:23 PM »
+6
what a shameless grifter

smdh
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6542 on: Today at 12:08:09 AM »
+5
Notice the only thing she REALLY cares about is his supposed music catalog that has value. Sounds like bullshit to me.

"My dad has 18 years of music that's worth money but all he had left was this shitty Casio keyboard."

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Fascist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #6543 on: Today at 01:41:11 AM »
+6
Lol and of course it's another reason for the faux-sheboon to beg more money.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6544 on: Today at 06:57:02 AM »
+2
I just feel guilty because I know other stuff is happening (Janet Jackson released a single! Rihanna and Donald Glover are working together!) And I like this space when it's more celebratory and it's about black issues etc

However, I still do want to do a write up about my dad and black mental health and such though idk if I have the energy to do it today, we'll see.

Of course its whitey's fault her dad killed himself.  By whitey I mean her white mother who raised her after her deadbeat "musician" dad abandoned them.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #6545 on: Today at 07:35:11 AM »
+2

Fuck I am so burnt out guys

unlike ur dad am i rite

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6546 on: Today at 09:59:29 AM »
+3

This is peak goon: “Ugh, all this real life stuff is getting in the way of my pop culture consumption!”