;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 238831 times)

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3250 on: June 12, 2018, 12:16:34 AM »
+2
The very moment when shut it down happened IRL

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjNSMRU1zI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjNSMRU1zI</a>

It was even better live. You can see the exact moment the producer realized that it wasn't a simple kiss.

Disney was retarded for trying to simulcast it.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3251 on: June 12, 2018, 12:27:15 AM »
+3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjNSMRU1zI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjNSMRU1zI</a>

It was even better live. You can see the exact moment the producer realized that it wasn't a simple kiss.

Disney was retarded for trying to simulcast it.
Agreed, most of my strongest memories of the last few E3s are being vaguely weirded out by auditoriums full of adults cheering like mad to see heads exploded and intestines spilled.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3252 on: June 12, 2018, 12:27:46 AM »
+12
Hey this is a DEADLY SURVIVAL SITUATION and SOCIETY HAS COLLAPSED, let's have a loud mass gathering in an large open air tent with bright lights that uses electricity and other scares resources which could attract unwanted attention.

teehee I'm on my period and havn't washed for days
teehee you smell like garbage
lol i kno lol bathes my queef smells like a bumblebee tuna factory
Keep talking like that and I'll share my yeast infection with u, u dirty slut
I have amassed a massive hairball caked with dried blood and dead skin that's in my lady hole and I wanna pull it out and show it to you and watch you eat it

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3253 on: June 12, 2018, 12:31:30 AM »
+6
I know Im not the first but calling a game where you murder thousands and thousands of humans the last of us is just too fucking stupid. I get it man is the real monster and alla that but between shit like this and the division 2 trailer Im starting to think humanity is less on the brink than theyd have you believe.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3254 on: June 12, 2018, 12:35:56 AM »
+11
if the rumors about the story are true Ellie has a "virgin" birth and the baby is a new type of human which was born from the love of two women essentially supposedly "re-creating" the type of evolutionary break that Lucy was and the first human.

All i could think of was that futurama episode where Kiff gets pregnant because he has feelings for Amy and accidentally gets Leela's DNA because Kiff reproduces by touching.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3255 on: June 12, 2018, 12:36:25 AM »
+8
It seems that the secret sauce to making a "woke" game is to have it feature two vaguely attractive lesbians that soyboys and beardos can jerk off to. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3256 on: June 12, 2018, 12:37:49 AM »
+6
It seems that the secret sauce to making a "woke" game is to have it feature two vaguely attractive lesbians that soyboys and beardos can jerk off to.

How low are your fucking standards? Those were two uggo bitches making out and talking about how unsanitary they are.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3257 on: June 12, 2018, 12:40:27 AM »
+6
I like how the wiry teen girl can ragehack another woman into bloody chunks with a machete. Naughty Dog knows realism.

Also, the new tomb raider is basically predator. Nice work gang. Real tomb raidery stuff.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3258 on: June 12, 2018, 12:51:03 AM »
+3
I like how the wiry teen girl can ragehack another woman into bloody chunks with a machete. Naughty Dog knows realism.

Also, the new tomb raider is basically predator. Nice work gang. Real tomb raidery stuff.
Tomb Raider game takes place on a mass human sacrifice site where tens of thousands were killed. The name still fits.

Hindunuffin

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3259 on: June 12, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »
+11
The only thing E3 shows is that like Joe McCarthy on Hollywood, Jack Thompson was right on how vidya gaming has become degenerate and now children should be kept away from video games.

prior to the rise of captialism lolololololololol yeah all those famous greek stories and epic poems about gay love

The Greeks being no different than San Francisco is degenerate revisionism. The Greeks in their peak were not remotely as libertine as modern revisionists claimed them as. What homosexual behavior was recorded had limits (had to be within ritualized or institutional contexts, couldn't penetrate another male, men were still expected to act like men and raise families).

I mean, they're going to claim Sappho, which is fair enough.

There's no real evidence that Sappho was anything other than a pederast who targeted girls. She even mentioned a daughter of hers.

Lol Marx must be turning over in his grave if he heard Marxists praising feudalism over capitalism.

It's just the old noble savage myth applied to non-capitalists/not Whites. To them, man's history is a secular version of the Fall that occured either during the transition to agriculture or back around 500 years ago with Whitey as the serpent.

prior to the rise of captialism lolololololololol yeah all those famous greek stories and epic poems about gay love
I mean, they're going to claim Sappho, which is fair enough.
lesbians are a okay to the point where not even lesbians were legislated against in third reich.

Spare the normalizing. The Nazi regime lawmakers who spoke on the subject treated female homosexuality as another form of criminal behavior like prostitution rather than its own degeneracy like male homosexuality. Since they acknowledged that female sexuality and social interactions are way different than what's for males. Plenty of dykes were sent to camps or otherwise hunted and informally discriminated against with clubs alongside magazines shilling their lifestyle banned. 

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:17:57 AM by Hindunuffin »

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #3260 on: June 12, 2018, 03:03:53 AM »
+5
Most Ancient Greek polities treated women little better than modern Salafists, lol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynaeceum

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isnmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3261 on: June 12, 2018, 04:25:48 AM »
+6

Mother of god that has to be the ugliest love interest in any vidya game, ever.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3262 on: June 12, 2018, 04:46:30 AM »
+8
Goblinas in my vidja

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3263 on: June 12, 2018, 04:50:06 AM »
+10
Not only did they make the love interest a fucking dyke, they apparently also tried to maker her look as kikey as fucking possible. What's her name, Anah Goldberg?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3264 on: June 12, 2018, 08:09:30 AM »
+1
I like how the baby in Death Stranding is a clone and not a normal baby, because ME ME ME ME ME! A clone of ME and only ME. Not half me and half mother. Pfffth! That would lead to all sorts of interesting story dynamics, further character manipulation and plot depth. There was never a mother who the protagonist tragically lost in some event which will eventually be revealed. There is no emotional attachment or personally vested interest beyond "this is my husk of shit that my brain will be transploded into when I die." Also sexism, biology, gender facts and a vague/remote concept of FAMILY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU DAD! No no no, biological babies are too dangerous of a concept in gaming. All videogames must cater to a world which 150% revolves around the playable character and while we went on record stating how wanted to completely change that that concept, this is really the best we can give you.

"When you die, your character remains dead, but the new character who looks and functions exactly like the dead one is a clone of you! Checkmate, videogame status quo!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:22:59 AM by blasting_asshole »

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #3265 on: June 12, 2018, 08:15:34 AM »
+10
I like how the baby in Death Stranding is a clone and not a normal baby, because ME ME ME ME ME! A clone of ME and only ME. Not half me and half mother. Pfffth! That would lead to all sorts of interesting story dynamics, further character manipulation and plot depth.  Also sexism, biology, gender facts and a vague/remote concept of FAMILY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU DAD! No no no, biological babies are too dangerous of a concept in gaming. All videogames must cater to a world which 150% revolves around the playable character and while we went on record stating how wanted to completely change that that concept, this is really the best we can give you. So there you are, it's not a baby it's a "clone." It came from a lab or machine or whatever doesn't send you into a self-fabricated childhood PTSD purple haired tizzy.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3266 on: June 12, 2018, 08:22:35 AM »
+1
The leak I saw said it was his son. That's a really strange criticism. Kojima's whole thing is passing things down.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:24:54 AM by asip »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3267 on: June 12, 2018, 08:26:04 AM »
+3
I like how the baby in Death Stranding is a clone and not a normal baby, because ME ME ME ME ME! A clone of ME and only ME. Not half me and half mother. Pfffth! That would lead to all sorts of interesting story dynamics, further character manipulation and plot depth.  Also sexism, biology, gender facts and a vague/remote concept of FAMILY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU DAD! No no no, biological babies are too dangerous of a concept in gaming. All videogames must cater to a world which 150% revolves around the playable character and while we went on record stating how wanted to completely change that that concept, this is really the best we can give you. So there you are, it's not a baby it's a "clone." It came from a lab or machine or whatever doesn't send you into a self-fabricated childhood PTSD purple haired tizzy.

Exactly, we need at least one videogame that promotes having a white baby to carry on the master race, in case the aging rain comes and the evil footprint monsters kill you when the flappy robo detector turns into a lit up cross.

Sorry you disagree. Maybe the sequel will feature a white protagonist carrying an unborn niglette around in a science tank.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:28:20 AM by blasting_asshole »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3268 on: June 12, 2018, 11:44:07 AM »
+7
White men living rent free in everyone's head

Every white man is a gamer bro who does nothing but care about KD ratios and multikills. She doesn't know that the most deadly way to one hit kill someone is to over encumber yourself and then fall on them from a shoulder high height or greater.

It's already looking like Bethesda is going to fold and make Fallout 76 have some sort of offline single player mode.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3269 on: June 12, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »
+1
The Greeks being no different than San Francisco is degenerate revisionism. The Greeks in their peak were not remotely as libertine as modern revisionists claimed them as. What homosexual behavior was recorded had limits (had to be within ritualized or institutional contexts, couldn't penetrate another male, men were still expected to act like men and raise families).
The last of those is certainly true, but there was institutionalized pederasty and also male prostitution (Lysistrata has a line about a notorious male prostitute having a line around the block during the women's sex strike).

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3270 on: June 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM »
+1
They didn't include the BOTW Zelda design because of her tight pants. They went with the A Link Between Worlds Design. Switch Smash brothers is a type of modified port because it contains everyone from Brawl and Wii-U and outside of new lighting and some move refinements it's like the Ultra version of Street Fighter 4.

Hindunuffin

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3271 on: June 12, 2018, 03:47:41 PM »
+3
It's been found that Palutena and Zelda's new models both actually wear something under their outfits (underwear and pantyhose respectively) instead of shadow. Only Peach is the exception so far and that might just be an oversight. Not to mention how Zelda's Ultimate design is more in line with her iconic appearences (and Link already has the Breath of the Wild styled design). Let's try to give the Jap devs the benefit of a doubt here instead of crying censorship?

The last of those is certainly true, but there was institutionalized pederasty and also male prostitution (Lysistrata has a line about a notorious male prostitute having a line around the block during the women's sex strike).

I already said there institutionalized male homosexuality. And Athens criminalized male prostitution.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:01:45 PM by Hindunuffin »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3272 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:02 PM »
+2
I repeat nobody clapped when TLOU2 ended, nobody.

Sony just eclipsed Nintendo's disastrous Wii Music demonstration from the 2008 E3 conference as the most embarrassing E3 moment of all time.  All of those fanboys waited God knows how many hours to get into that conference and you could hear a pin drop at the end of that demonstration.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3273 on: June 12, 2018, 06:02:05 PM »

Sony just eclipsed Nintendo's disastrous Wii Music demonstration from the 2008 E3 conference as the most embarrassing E3 moment of all time.  All of those fanboys waited God knows how many hours to get into that conference and you could hear a pin drop at the end of that demonstration.
What happened? Couldn't be bothered to watch...

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3274 on: June 12, 2018, 06:58:21 PM »
+2

What happened? Couldn't be bothered to watch...

Start watching at 19:20...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-60fE8M610" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-60fE8M610</a>

Priceless

And so is the comment section of the video.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:12:05 PM by Handyman »