;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 238880 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3275 on: June 12, 2018, 08:40:25 PM »
+2
Apparently the Tomb Raider devs had a good ol' chuckle about how bad the TLOU trailer was, they had to apologize.

https://coldfusgaming.com/2018/06/12/tomb-raider-dev-calls-last-of-us-part-ii-gameplay-fake-apologizes/

TLOU mutliplayer is still a go for the sequel unless something changes, I really want to see people complain about all the violence against women that multiplayer promotes because that kneeling decapitation fatality is more than likely going to be used for multiplayer character actions. Mocap bullshit is expensive and everything in that trailer came from mocap including the kissing shit, you can tell because of how exact and quick all the characters move. If a game character isn't mocap animated they will move noticeably different.

Honestly the trailer was a big fucking mistake, even if the gameplay was simulated they should have shown off the new environments, new creatures(outside of the girlfriend), and what the wider world you will be exploring will look like. That would have made people interested, instead it looks like a Teen Drama written by a retarded David Cage.

Especially compared to what followed like Ghosts, they showed off what the world looks like, how the game will appear from the player's perspective, the starting area, and how characters interact in game with NPCs, enemies and the environment. That's usually how you sell a game.

As it stands TLOU  has essentially died on the vine. Unless they revamp the game or show that it's not all story(which i doubt considering they ran kojima numbers on mocap expenses) it's going to rub people the wrong way just like all the blatant identity politics games.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:56:15 PM by a torrent of piss »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3276 on: June 13, 2018, 07:11:32 AM »
+2
I don’t work in gaming but shouldn’t the logic be “create a functional game before you incorporate the story.” You know it’s a sjw dev because they work backwards.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:14:18 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3277 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »
+3
Neil Cuckman has openly revealed his soyboy faggot agenda some time ago, no one should be surprised by this.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #3278 on: June 13, 2018, 07:32:44 AM »
+3
I don’t work in gaming but shouldn’t the logic be “create a functional game before you incorporate the story.” You know it’s a sjw dev because they work backwards.

Any AAA game that wants to ship in less than five years needs to parallelize work as much as possible. You set a broad outline of what your game wants to be, then each team does its part and hopefully things can work together.

Like, the initial outline might say "then there's going to be a segment where you explore a sunken ship to find a MacGuffin", so the environment guys make the ship, the programmers code underwater movement and AI, and the faggots write what's actually going to happen in that ship, who says what, and what's the MacGuffin, then (at the very end) get it voice acted.

Sometimes you get an awkward segment or a plot hole in an otherwise-solid game, or an area that feels too big or to small, and maybe what happened is that they found out too late that it didn't make sense for a MacGuffin to be on a sunken ship, or that the game had too many slow parts and not enough action. So either they use the ship for something else, like putting it on dry land and turning it into a combat level (but the environmental guys didn't make it with walking and combat in mind so it plays poorly), or they have to make shit up to fit the design (so you get typical dumb videogame plots).

The bigger your budget, the more you can afford to rework things along the way. If you're Blizzard, you can say "well shit, this whole MMO design just isn't working, let's throw out everything but the maps and character model and put them into a class-based FPS instead". If you're a random first-time studio, you ship a game that you know suffers from poor pacing and/or terrible writing and hope for the best.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:37:22 AM by Dental Grade Dildo »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3279 on: June 13, 2018, 10:45:43 AM »
+9
We're now at the stage where EA, Dice, and Naughty Dog are now actively berating their consumer base for being ignorant and full of hate.

Surprised didn't even take a week.

But really even if there was no lesbian kiss in TLOU and it was a straight kiss it would still come off as fucking faggot MTV teen drama bullshit, which in general people who play video games avoid because it's stupid and uninteresting. That shit doesn't appeal to the people who wish to buy the product.

People didn't give Skyrim shit for full on gay marriage because it was optional and not a main point that they're trying to push.

Dice is now moving goal posts and saying the game is a "plausible scenario" compared to their original statement that B5 was "authentically re-created and historically accurate". They're also dragging their kids into it because they 100% double triple pinky swear that their wife's daughter asked them why they can be a girl in fortnite and not world war 2 games. Which caused these grown ass men to quake in their very core and a surge of divine self righteousness possessed them to realize that the logic of children is the most pure in the universe.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:53:04 AM by a torrent of piss »

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3280 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:58 PM »
We're now at the stage where EA, Dice, and Naughty Dog are now actively berating their consumer base for being ignorant

They aren't wrong, you know.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3281 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:06 PM »
+3
Like everything atop says, he's probably full of shit.  I didn't see anything about Naughty Dog berating their consumer base recently but I did see this:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3282 on: June 13, 2018, 08:00:09 PM »
+2
Like everything atop says, he's probably full of shit.  I didn't see anything about Naughty Dog berating their consumer base recently but I did see this:

Someone should really point out to them that their rainbow pattern lacks the black and brown, I guess they're queer positive but still racists.

But no they've been fucking around on twitter insulting people who criticize the visible issues, DICE especially.

Swedes must still be feeling left out from never partaking in trench warfare and are trying to make up for lost time, because all they've been doing is digging deeper.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:03:55 PM by a torrent of piss »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3283 on: June 14, 2018, 02:11:48 AM »
+6
There's a game called greedfall that's coming out and the game journalists are trying to spin it into LOL WHITE MAN GONNA DIE bullshit story. It's about Columbus and also The Pilgrims coming to america and instead of just walking in here and slaying all the indians they're met with some sort of magical resistance, instead of indians they run into....elves

Yes a game where you go full conqueror manifest destiny on a bunch of fucking elves in fantasy america, sign me the fuck up. It looks like Warhammer but everyone is the quaker oats guy in 17th century space marine armor.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3284 on: June 14, 2018, 08:20:18 AM »
+4
Neil Cuckman has openly revealed his soyboy faggot agenda some time ago, no one should be surprised by this.

I didn't notice that until recently.  If I had known that I would have never spent a dime on a Naughty Dog game and I never will again until ((Druckmann)) is gone.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3285 on: June 14, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »
+4
Between battlefield 5 fucking up everything, fallout 76 fucking up by not having offline single player, Fortnite account faggotry, and Naughty Dog mistaking a game for a gay teen MTV drama you have all the elements for a massive fucking pileup of bad decisions that are all going to collide with each other within the relative same period of time.

At least the fortnite account restrictions make some logical sense on why they did it, but everything else is tone deaf.

And with a ton of very good 3rd person action games that were either released(God of War) or are coming out(Ghosts, Nioh 2, Shadows Die twice), Naighty Dog isn't king shit of the heap pile when it comes to having well produced third person games with a story. All those games are pretty much on par or exceeds what ND has put out.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:05:56 PM by a torrent of piss »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3286 on: June 14, 2018, 07:31:34 PM »
So you have Naughty Dog now going around claiming that there's going to be all these new types of infected including animals and unique bosses. I guess this is a form of damage control since all the enemies in the trailer were just hobos. Also apparently the girl who has a Boeing 747 for a nose is trans and was originally a guy. I dunno show more zombie killing and people dying in extremely weird and disturbing ways, I want some body horror shit that exceeds what Dead Space had. I want fucking zombie rat kings that consist of nothing but dead and infected human fetuses squirming around the floor making weird partially formed baby moaning sounds. If you're going to put in weird social shit do not forget the really weird sick and disgusting weird shit. Go all the fucking way do not stop. I'm still mad that the zombie elephant boss from Resident Evil was cut, that one had a special attack where it was supposed to throw it's entrails at you like flail.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:33:47 PM by a torrent of piss »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3287 on: June 14, 2018, 07:55:39 PM »
+5
Also apparently the girl who has a Boeing 747 for a nose is trans and was originally a guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3288 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:03 AM »
+7
So you have Naughty Dog now going around claiming that there's going to be all these new types of infected including animals and unique bosses. I guess this is a form of damage control since all the enemies in the trailer were just hobos. Also apparently the girl who has a Boeing 747 for a nose is trans and was originally a guy. I dunno show more zombie killing and people dying in extremely weird and disturbing ways, I want some body horror shit that exceeds what Dead Space had. I want fucking zombie rat kings that consist of nothing but dead and infected human fetuses squirming around the floor making weird partially formed baby moaning sounds. If you're going to put in weird social shit do not forget the really weird sick and disgusting weird shit. Go all the fucking way do not stop. I'm still mad that the zombie elephant boss from Resident Evil was cut, that one had a special attack where it was supposed to throw it's entrails at you like flail.

Why can't you be OCD about posting sources?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Hindunuffin

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3289 on: June 15, 2018, 10:50:41 AM »
+3
Stop playing all them vidya games. Listen to Jack Thompson.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3290 on: June 15, 2018, 01:44:03 PM »
+1

Fine, enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/r/CensoredGaming/comments/8qtuai/the_last_of_us_2_just_got_banned_in_saudi_arabia/

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3291 on: June 15, 2018, 03:03:35 PM »
+5
Mod in the post apparently had to be hospitalized after he coated his dick in flex seal

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3292 on: June 15, 2018, 04:21:11 PM »
+5
You could have made a sequel to BF 2142 and added chicks with guns to your heart's content but noooooo.  :lolnoxl:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3293 on: June 15, 2018, 04:25:35 PM »
+6
So if Battlefront V was about homophobic black and female british soldiers attacking a nazi gay pride rally, that would be okay because its just a video game?

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3294 on: June 15, 2018, 04:28:39 PM »
+3

Fine, enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/r/CensoredGaming/comments/8qtuai/the_last_of_us_2_just_got_banned_in_saudi_arabia/

i don't understand why the sexuality of the grown up child you had a parental relationship towards in the first game must be made such a prominent point in a post-apocalyptic zombie game. it's so awkwardly forced. maybe the next Doom game will feature a trailer involving Doom Marine kissing his husband and adopted black child goodbye before shipping off to fight aliens?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3295 on: June 15, 2018, 05:55:24 PM »
+11
https://imgur.com/gallery/s6xF5DY

Mombot keeping her pimp hand strong.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3296 on: June 15, 2018, 06:08:52 PM »
+8
Imagine spending your life to become a master recognized by the Japanese only to be hired to perform in front of a bunch of :parsons: at E3.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3297 on: June 15, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »
+4
Imagine spending your life to become a master recognized by the Japanese only to be hired to perform in front of a bunch of :parsons: at E3.
He's got a record contract with Sony as does the Banjo guy. They hired musicians that they already had contracts with.

The flute guy has done a ton of other music related things, he's not just flute master.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3298 on: June 15, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
+8
So if Battlefront V was about homophobic black and female british soldiers attacking a nazi gay pride rally, that would be okay because its just a video game?

"who cares about historical accuracy?"
*creates a game starring a white guy in the middle east*
 ":ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:"

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #3299 on: June 15, 2018, 07:34:12 PM »
+8