;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 125376 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1275 on: June 03, 2018, 09:50:08 PM »
+4
What a stupid thing to make a play about. Sounds like a huge turd tbh. What kind of creative spark made that guy make a play out of that?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1276 on: June 03, 2018, 09:51:55 PM »
+10
What a stupid thing to make a play about. Sounds like a huge turd tbh. What kind of creative spark made that guy make a play out of that?

What kind of creative spark makes a person create a play about a black Alexander Hamilton? The world may never know.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #1277 on: June 03, 2018, 09:59:11 PM »
+8
Being a dumb negress that is immune to criticism

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1278 on: June 03, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »
+4
Kill all niggers + Alexander Hamilton just to be sure.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1279 on: June 04, 2018, 06:37:09 PM »
+4
Kill all niggers + Alexander Hamilton just to be sure.

BurrDealWithIt.gif

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1280 on: June 05, 2018, 11:11:51 AM »
+8
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/play-review-for-18-billion-prize-spiked-deemed-too-dangerous/

lol a play depicting chevron as the victims of some underhand dealings is being boycotted by san francisco and has theatre critics lining up against it.  not a big deal, sure, but i find this emblematic of how lock-step such tribal thinking is - it's a fucking play that's just telling the story of one dispute.  sometimes corporations do in fact get fucked over, even if they themselves do a lot of grey area fuckery all the time.  one dramatisation of one case where that seems to have happened can occur without it being a threat to someone's worldview.  i thought social psychology (lol) studies had found progressive minds were much more tolerant of ambiguity - certainly doesn't fucking seem like that.

My editor, Barry Horwitz, a 79-year-old retired U.C. Berkeley English professor and the founder of Theatrius, had first been described to me by a mutual friend as “Berkeley through and through.” Barry talks fast: Within the first 20 minutes of meeting him, I learned of his dodging the draft by fleeing to Paris, of his marching with Mario Savio during Berkeley’s “Free Speech Movement,” and that Reagan ruined everything. So I can’t say I was too surprised that Horwitz found my positive review of a play in which Chevron is portrayed as the victim to be problematic.

:adam:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1281 on: June 07, 2018, 11:29:24 PM »
+9
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/top-senate-staffer-arrested-leak-probe-after-ny-times-reporter-n881186

A federal grand jury indicted the staffer, James A. Wolfe, 58, on three counts of making false statements in December about contacts with reporters, including providing sensitive information related to the work of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which he served as security director for 29 years. He was arrested Thursday and is expected to appear in U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland on Friday.

Also Thursday evening, The New York Times reported that the telephone and electronic communications of one of its reporters were seized by the Justice Department in February as part of the investigation. The reporter, Ali Watkins, declined to comment.

The Times said F.B.I. agents approached Watkins about a previous three-year romantic relationship she had with Wolfe, asserting that Wolfe had helped her with articles while they were dating. But Watkins told the Times that Wolfe was not a source of classified information for her.

The Times said in a statement that the action by the Justice Department “will endanger reporters’ ability to promise confidentiality to their sources and, ultimately, undermine the ability of a free press to shine a much needed light on government actions.”

SWAMP STATUS: DRAINING

:happening:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1282 on: June 08, 2018, 06:24:51 AM »
+13
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/06/06/you-can-read-white-rage-their-maga-hats/BTe3xOOf6M1UYwOnF07GXM/story.html#comments

Recently I saw more than a dozen people wearing “Make America Great Again” hats in what I would have thought would be the most unlikely place:

The National Museum of African American History & Culture, in Washington D.C.

As I approached a 1850s slave cabin that once stood on an Edisto Island, S.C., plantation, I saw the gathering over my shoulder — first one, then three, then more. Some wore the familiar red hats, while others opted for white, President Trump’s preferred color. Some also sported T-shirts bearing Trump’s slogan. All of them were white teenage boys.

Clearly, this was meant as a provocation.

They did nothing disruptive. In fact, the Trump Youth barely seemed to do much of anything at all. They moved together as a group, occasionally casting a bored eye to the right or left. Although I didn’t notice an accompanying adult, they could have been part of a class trip.

THESE WHITE TEENAGE BOYS WERE DOING NOTHING AT ALL WHILE PROVOKING ME!!!!!!

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1283 on: June 08, 2018, 06:43:18 AM »
+13
"White Rage!" the black woman furiously shouted, pointing at a group of white teens quietly touring the African American History Museum in Washington, DC.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1284 on: June 08, 2018, 07:05:46 AM »
+19
Toxic masculinity doesn’t exist, but black fragility does.
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1285 on: June 08, 2018, 12:43:17 PM »
+9
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/06/06/you-can-read-white-rage-their-maga-hats/BTe3xOOf6M1UYwOnF07GXM/story.html#comments

Recently I saw more than a dozen people wearing “Make America Great Again” hats in what I would have thought would be the most unlikely place:

The National Museum of African American History & Culture, in Washington D.C.

As I approached a 1850s slave cabin that once stood on an Edisto Island, S.C., plantation, I saw the gathering over my shoulder — first one, then three, then more. Some wore the familiar red hats, while others opted for white, President Trump’s preferred color. Some also sported T-shirts bearing Trump’s slogan. All of them were white teenage boys.

Clearly, this was meant as a provocation.

They did nothing disruptive. In fact, the Trump Youth barely seemed to do much of anything at all. They moved together as a group, occasionally casting a bored eye to the right or left. Although I didn’t notice an accompanying adult, they could have been part of a class trip.

THESE WHITE TEENAGE BOYS WERE DOING NOTHING AT ALL WHILE PROVOKING ME!!!!!!

Perhaps they should relocate the museum to a place where it can be around other museums of the same background. That way they wouldn't have to deal with the inconvenience of tolerating people of other colors imposing their culture on their museum.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1286 on: June 08, 2018, 01:52:13 PM »
+25
Fucking white people coming in and ruining my neighborhood with their music softly playing through a set of headphones, normal volume indoor speaking voices, and quietness.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1287 on: June 10, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
+23

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1288 on: June 12, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »
+22
LÜGENPRESSE

LÜGENPRESSE
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1289 on: June 12, 2018, 06:41:24 PM »
+11
Even funnier is that Pizza Media is already applying their sordid, reality-disconnected twist of "muh principles" on the topic and suddenly pretending to give a shit about human rights in Norkland.......24 years after Slick Willie showered them with Petrodollars with no guarantee that they wouldn't proceed further wit nuclear development.

And then there's this, from 16 weeks ago.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red old cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1290 on: June 13, 2018, 06:47:08 PM »
+16
oy vey da comments goyim are making on the little bit of psyop we inserted into an ad! shut it down!

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1291 on: June 13, 2018, 08:26:28 PM »
+7
and a european man purse in the background nice try {{{advertising agency}}}

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red old cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1292 on: June 13, 2018, 08:45:43 PM »
+4
and a european man purse in the background nice try {{{advertising agency}}}

I haven't seen the commercial, just this screenshot, I wonder if he's just background or if he has a part in the commercial as the clueless dumb 230 pound cishet white male.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1293 on: June 14, 2018, 01:53:08 AM »
+26
You know they are really pushing it when one mocha mistake is not enough and they have to use three.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1294 on: June 14, 2018, 10:40:54 AM »
+12
Some woman was showing me her daughters mocha mistake and I couldn't hold back a chuckle. Nearly did the "ah she looks just like you" but decided against it.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1295 on: June 14, 2018, 07:32:33 PM »
+8
Some woman was showing me her daughters mocha mistake and I couldn't hold back a chuckle. Nearly did the "ah she looks just like you" but decided against it.

Yeah its not funny to joke about children with a black eye.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1296 on: June 15, 2018, 12:35:22 AM »
+7

I just say "ew" or the ambiguous "really?" That one in particular twists the knife.

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1297 on: June 15, 2018, 12:55:56 AM »
+9
If you're like me you have at least 3 degrees of separation from you and anyone with a single drop of black blood. :johnwayne:

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #1298 on: June 15, 2018, 07:23:43 AM »
+3
If you're like me you have at least 3 degrees of separation from you and anyone with a single drop of black blood. :johnwayne:

nigger

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1299 on: June 15, 2018, 07:38:36 AM »
+9
Lenny please