;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos  (Read 60916 times)

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Better dead than red Scrooge Boy Scout cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos
« Reply #425 on: February 14, 2018, 08:53:26 AM »
+8
Why the fuck are schools taking kids to see a movie in theaters?

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: February 14, 2018, 09:36:26 AM »
+9

Dude, it's CURRENT YEAR™ and the school in question is majority black in the Atlanta area. It explains itself.

And people wonder why blacks are so fucked up.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: February 14, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
+8
You think taking the kids to a movie is bad, I just overheard a conversation between a couple parents last night, one of the local suburban schools has a class that's literally playing video games for the period. Just go in and play video games. Their homework is making sure they log at least ten hours of video games at home for the week.

Parents are not happy.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: February 14, 2018, 02:05:21 PM »
+4
You think taking the kids to a movie is bad, I just overheard a conversation between a couple parents last night, one of the local suburban schools has a class that's literally playing video games for the period. Just go in and play video games. Their homework is making sure they log at least ten hours of video games at home for the week.

Parents are not happy.
Unless this is somehow a class on game testers which is a job lower than retail this is completely unacceptable.
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: February 14, 2018, 05:27:59 PM »
+1
Depends, that sounds like a grant program.

I've seen edutainment classes before like that where the school buys specific software from a publisher and they make a class focused around the software and both the school and the publisher get a cut of government money for implementing it.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: February 14, 2018, 07:09:33 PM »
+9

Dude, it's CURRENT YEAR™ and the school in question is majority black in the Atlanta area. It explains itself.

And people wonder why blacks are so fucked up.

I don't think anyone really expects blacks to have a quality education.  Schooling for blacks is the hope that they will keep showing up to class instead of running around in the streets during the day.  Anything more than that is just a bonus.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: February 23, 2018, 06:21:14 PM »
+19

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: March 22, 2018, 02:59:44 AM »
+13
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/australian-nursing-and-midwifery-code-of-conduct-slammed-over-white-privilege/news-story/4d1d71f45af35b8ffdd25fd40804d5a3

AUSTRALIAN nurses are pushing back against a change that requires them to “acknowledge white privilege” before treating patients.

Nurses and midwives around the country must now adhere to a new code of conduct with a section specifically dedicated to “culture” and which details white Australians’ inherent privilege “in relation to Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders”.

The new code, which came into effect in March, has been labelled “eye-watering”, “cultural madness” and “unacceptable”. A peak body representing nurses in Queensland is even calling for the chairman of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia to be sacked over it.

The cancer is spreading.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: March 22, 2018, 04:00:54 PM »
+6
Australia has been on the fence with this stuff where on one hand they hold refugees in jungle camps while on the other hand they have been doing shit like this.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2018, 12:26:38 AM »
+6
Australia has been on the fence with this stuff where on one hand they hold refugees in jungle camps while on the other hand they have been doing shit like this.

the island camp conditions are grossly distorted by the media.  the most dangerous things there by far are the refugees themselves, but even then i haven't heard of violence reaching the levels seen in camps in, say, europe.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #435 on: May 04, 2018, 03:29:29 PM »
+11
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Wil Wheaton, Noted Transphobe
« Reply #436 on: August 30, 2018, 06:03:37 AM »
+15
Feel-good story of the year: Wil Wheaton ragequit twitter after it refused to ban Alex Jones, so he joined Mastadon, the social network for snowflakes.  One month passes and Wheaton is banned for transphobia because its 2018 and he's a cis white male in a nigger tranny faggot's world.

Here's his tearful farewell.

https://archive.fo/Kb0YP

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2018, 12:16:22 PM »
+5
Isn't mastodon used nearly exclusively by hookers?

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2018, 12:30:54 PM »
+5
LOL what a faggot. There's a reason everyone hated him on TNG :facepalm:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2018, 12:50:44 PM »
+8
Just got an account
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »
+1
Just got an account

Don't forget to get one at Switter too!  :dubya:

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Wil Wheaton, Noted Transphobe
« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
+4
Feel-good story of the year: Wil Wheaton ragequit twitter after it refused to ban Alex Jones, so he joined Mastadon, the social network for snowflakes.  One month passes and Wheaton is banned for transphobia because its 2018 and he's a cis white male in a nigger tranny faggot's world.

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old KURWA
    • Awards
Re: Wil Wheaton, Noted Transphobe
« Reply #442 on: August 31, 2018, 09:24:48 AM »
+6

LOL shut up Wesley

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: August 31, 2018, 05:05:21 PM »
+4
I really hate the term "lowest difficulty setting" if that's their mentality it's a pretty fucked one because it's loaded with pre-judgements and assumptions.

Also shut up Wesley.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2018, 12:33:54 PM »
+4
During GamerGate, I was dogpiled and mobbed and brigaded and attacked by thousands of accounts. I started using a blocklist that was supposed to help stop that. I did not know that the blocklist I signed up for also had a lot of trans women on it. When I found out, I did everything I could to remove those women from the list I shared. When there were still innocents on the list, I stopped sharing the list entirely. Despite this, a mob has decided that I'm anti-trans. 3/x

This lie that I am anti-trans, or anti-LGBQ, is deeply hurtful to me (I know it's nothing like the pain LGBTQ people deal with every day, as they simply try to *exist* in a world that treats them so badly, but it is still hurtful in its own way to me). I just want to make it extremely clear: that is a lie, and the people spreading it are misinformed.
So I'm leaving the Fediverse, which has treated me with more cruelty, vitriol, hatred, and contempt than than anyone on the birdsite ever did. 4/x

Faggot becomes target of Witch Hunt and is internet lynched by the same mob he helped perpetuate.
No amount of self-flagellation is able to save him.

Will this cause any sort of self-respective analysis of his worldviews? Of course not. All is faggot.

The world is a terrible place right now, and that's largely because it is what we make it.

The best he can hope for now is being exactly right but for the wrong reasons.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"