;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 65646 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #975 on: March 30, 2018, 03:42:41 PM »
+3
These rosanne ratings are very problematic!!!

Sarah Silverman said she watched the show and her liberals friends jumped down her fucking throat to tell her how problematic Roseanne is as a person and how Silverman should be ashamed of herself for normalizing Roseanne.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whixWpH9MVQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whixWpH9MVQ</a>

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #976 on: March 30, 2018, 04:40:07 PM »
+9
I refuse to believe that we're entering an age of conservative hollywood until I see James Woods and Clint Eastwood openly shitpost together to the point where we reach singularity.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #977 on: March 30, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »
+17
Eh I mean he’s Jerry Seinfeld, it’s not too far fetched. Definitely weird though, I’m not even in my thirties yet and can’t imagine dating a barely legal chick. Your mentalities would be worlds apart.

Well you contrast this with age appropriate chicks whose mentality is also worlds apart but now she wants more shit and is saggier.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #978 on: March 30, 2018, 07:28:01 PM »
+4
Remember there are men who are 50 years old and still act like they're 15.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #979 on: March 30, 2018, 07:58:09 PM »
+14
normalizing Roseanne

usernames.txt
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #980 on: March 30, 2018, 09:16:10 PM »
+7

dont dox me mang

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #981 on: May 24, 2018, 01:46:33 PM »
+9
Today has brought the gift of Morgan "niggerfreckles" Freeman getting metooed. *bug tears*

http://deadline.com/2018/05/morgan-freeman-response-harassment-inappropriate-behavior-accusations-1202397374/

allegations against him, first reported by CNN, include everything from unwanted touching to inappropriate comments to asking a woman if she was wearing underwear

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #982 on: May 24, 2018, 01:59:15 PM »
+6
allegations against him, first reported by CNN, include everything from unwanted touching to inappropriate comments to asking a woman if she was wearing underwear

Everything from something that isn't a big deal to something that isn't a big deal.  Watta scandal!

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #983 on: May 24, 2018, 02:28:57 PM »
+9

A little late, I know, but - “Dr. Mario, heal thyself.”

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #984 on: May 24, 2018, 07:04:45 PM »
+7
Today has brought the gift of Morgan "niggerfreckles" Freeman getting metooed. *bug tears*

http://deadline.com/2018/05/morgan-freeman-response-harassment-inappropriate-behavior-accusations-1202397374/

Hey remember that time he got a DUI and flipped a car with his 48 year old mistress in it and nobody gave a fuck:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1156124/Morgan-Freeman-car-crash-victim-sues-negligence-insists-Im-mistress.html

If I ever hit the big time I want his publicist.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #985 on: May 24, 2018, 07:15:19 PM »
+5
Well you’re a fucking idiot nigger and freeman is just a regular nigger so maybe step your game up, nigger.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #986 on: May 25, 2018, 08:57:17 AM »
+9
From the story:

"Demaris Meyer and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, held a news conference announcing that she has filed a lawsuit against the 71-year-old Oscar winner."

:stewart:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2018, 02:35:50 PM »
+16
..and Rose McGowan was just indicted for felony cocaine possession after she smuggled cocaine onto an airplane.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
+6
From the story:

"Demaris Meyer and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, held a news conference announcing that she has filed a lawsuit against the 71-year-old Oscar winner."

:stewart:
Gloria Allred would have been disbarred for all these frivolous lawsuits if she wasn't a Democrat darling.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #989 on: June 13, 2018, 07:57:13 AM »
+10
Let's break this story down:

Rose McGowan Indicted on Cocaine Charge in Virginia

McGowan maintains the cocaine isn't hers, suggesting the drugs were planted at the behest of Harvey Weinstein.

A grand jury in Virginia has indicted actress and activist Rose McGowan on one felony count of cocaine possession.

News outlets report a Loudoun County grand jury handed down the indictment Monday.

Charging documents say cocaine was found in a wallet McGowan left behind on a plane last year. McGowan has maintained the cocaine isn't hers, suggesting in court papers that the drugs were planted at the behest of movie producer Harvey Weinstein.

McGowan was among the first to accuse Weinstein of sexual assault, and she and others say he's aggressively sought to discredit his accusers. Weinstein has denied all accusations.

In a recent cover story for The Hollywood Reporter ahead of Weinstein's arrest and arraignment, McGowan spoke about the irony that she might serve time. If indicted and convicted, she could face a maximum of 10 years in prison. She maintained there were no drugs in her wallet when it was last in her possession. The two baggies of cocaine were found in McGowan's left-behind wallet in the first-class cabin on a United Airlines flight after it landed at Dulles International Airport on Jan. 21, 2017.

The news comes as McGowan has been speaking out about the death of Anthony Bourdain, who was the partner to another activist and Weinstein accuser Asia Argento.

McGowan's trial date will be set Tuesday. Her attorney, Jim Hundley, declined to comment to media.

Weinstein's attorney Ben Brafman said in a statement to THR: "The detectives who investigated the drug charges against Ms. McGowan have categorically rejected her ludicrous claim that Mr. Weinstein planted the drugs in her wallet. Falsely accusing Mr. Weinstein of committing a crime, is something Ms. McGowan has in our opinion done before and people must take note of this cavalier habit of falsely accusing Mr. Weinstein of criminal conduct he vigorously denies."

It sounds like she wouldn't have been caught if she hadn't left her wallet behind on a plane. So, not only did Weinstein plant the drugs, he correctly predicted that she wouldn't check her wallet and notice the drugs before losing it somewhere. How devious.  :allears:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:50:37 AM by Got Soylent? »

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #990 on: June 13, 2018, 09:53:34 AM »
+8
Or maybe Rosy is yet another used up, coked up, slut starlet who's smashed straight through the wall and really has little to nothing to show for it (no kids, two dogs, no husband she's kept).

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #991 on: June 13, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
+10
Probably too coked up to realize she left her coke on the plane.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #992 on: June 15, 2018, 06:04:38 AM »
+8
Cosplayer Chloe Dykstra has accused Podcaster Chris Hardwick of sexual abuse.

https://medium.com/@skydart/rose-colored-glasses-6be0594970ca

In my early twenties, I was a vibrant, goofy kid who loved video games, Doctor Who, dressing up in cosplay with my friends, and karaoke nights. One day, I met someone at a convention and ended up falling for a man almost 20 years my senior. It wasn’t the first time I’d found myself in a relationship with an older man; I’ve always joked about my daddy issues, and thought that with age came stability and wisdom. Welp.

Our relationship started out poorly. Within 2 weeks, rules were quickly established. Some of these included:

1.  I “should not want to go somewhere at night”. My nights were expected to be reserved for him, as he had a busy schedule. This alienated me from my friends.
 2.  I was to not have close male friends unless we worked together. All photos of male friends were to be removed from my apartment. This was heartbreaking for me, as my best friend happened to be male.
 3.  As he was sober, I was not to drink alcohol. Before we began dating he said, “I noticed you have a glass of wine with dinner. That’s going to stop.”
 4.  I was not to speak in public places (elevators, cars with drivers, restaurants where tables were too close) as he believed that people recognized him and were listening to our conversations. Our dinners out were usually silent, him on his phone.
 5.   I wasn’t allowed to take a photo of us. (Eventually, he softened on this rule, but was very stern about me asking permission.)

These were just a few of them. And I made the choice to accept his controlling behavior, as he’d just left his long-term girlfriend and I assumed that he was going through some serious emotional discomfort. This was a huge mistake.

Our first convention together, San Diego Comic Con, he instructed me to not leave the hotel room. He went to parties by himself and got a famous actress’s number with intention to date her at the same time as me. I found out months later, and couldn’t bring myself to say anything because by this time, my self-worth was in the toilet.

Regularly. I was expected to be ready for him when he came home from work.

How did this happen? At the beginning of our relationship, I was quite ill often due to my diet, something I’ll get to in a bit. One night he initiated, and I said, “I’m so sorry, can we not tonight? I’m feeling really sick.” He responded, “I just want to remind you, the reason my last relationship didn’t work out was because of the lack of sex.” It was a veiled threat. I succumbed.

Every night, I laid there for him, occasionally in tears. He called it “starfishing”. He thought the whole idea was funny. To be fair, I did go along with it out of fear of losing him. I’m still recovering from being sexually used (not in a super fun way) for three years.

The first time I told him I loved him after 6 months of hoping he’d say it first, his response was (and I quote), “I think I love you too, f****t.”

:tom:

One night, I found myself on top of an overpass, looking down at the 101, at the lowest point in my life. I’d lost many of my friends, the woman I’d considered my sister was trying to destroy me and I had no idea why, and the career I’d built from scratch had toppled- I was blacklisted from my industry at the age of 25.

Obviously, I didn’t go through with it, but over the years I considered it many times. With the help of a therapist, a psychiatrist, good people, plus a lot of hard work, I’ve managed to rebuild my life and I’m in a much better place. I’ve got a wonderful group of friends, a healthy career, a film I’m proud of, a show I’m proud of, two wonderful dogs, a house I own, and a bright future (at least, in my eyes).

But I never received closure. For the long-lasting trauma, physical and emotional. For the time I was screamed at for spilling some bottled water in a rental car. For the time I asked him if he “was okay” one too many times. For the time I gasped at a cute puppy and I was punished for startling him. For how cold and unkind he was to me 90% of the time. For losing the life and friendships I’d built because of his insecurities. For blaming me for leaving him when he was never there in the first place, except when he wanted sex.

I’ll leave you with this: I lost my period for a year because of anorexia. Somehow, I got pregnant ectopically (I was told I’d have to have surgery IMMEDIATELY because ectopic pregnancies are very dangerous and can often be fatal)- when I found out, I collapsed on the floor, terrified he would be furious with me. Between sobs I told him over the phone, “Please don’t be mad, and don’t worry, I have to have surgery to have it removed or it could kill me at any time.”

Let me add here: I’ll never forget the night this man slept in a cot at the foot of my hospital bed after my surgery. It made me believe that deep down inside of him maybe there was a man who loved me.

Then, after my recovery, he and my mother were greeted by the doctor.

“The surgery went well, she’ll be fine,” said my doctor.

“Thank god,” said my mother.

“That’s great. When do you think I can have sex with her again?” said my ex.

:niggershine:

You know, perhaps this post could be construed as me going low when I should be going high, but I’d like to think Michelle Obama would support me in this… Because I’m not alone. This kind of relationship is so common, and so easy to slip into. Normalizing behavior happens incredibly quickly, and one can lose track of what is acceptable treatment.

:burnslol:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #993 on: June 15, 2018, 06:33:35 AM »
+3
was she the one who posted nudes on sa back in the day or am i thinking of someone else
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #994 on: June 15, 2018, 06:54:12 AM »
+2
Someone give the tldr. These days unless the incident took place in with a minor I assume it is either an Aziz Ansari or a jilted ex lover.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #995 on: June 15, 2018, 07:29:34 AM »
+7
Someone give the tldr. These days unless the incident took place in with a minor I assume it is either an Aziz Ansari or a jilted ex lover.

It's this.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #996 on: June 15, 2018, 09:06:58 AM »
+9
He was a horrible controlling monster. He forced me to submit to his abuse by requesting I do things and waiting for me to agree to them.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #997 on: June 15, 2018, 10:23:23 AM »
+10
Cosplayer

the career I’d built from scratch had toppled- I was blacklisted from my industry at the age of 25.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #998 on: June 15, 2018, 11:21:36 AM »
+5
He was a horrible controlling monster. He forced me to submit to his abuse by requesting I do things and waiting for me to agree to them.

LITERALLY RAPE

And don't forget the long-lasting trauma of being yelled at for spilling something in a rental car like a dumbass.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #999 on: June 15, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
+17
40 year old manlet keeps his 20 year old thot in line, world shocked.