;

Author Topic: Celebrity Deadpool 2018  (Read 20196 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Celebrity Deadpool 2018
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2018, 01:46:27 PM »
+4
Not buying that he decided to off himself in a foreign country while visiting a friend for work because he got canceraids.

Strong possibility Obama had him killed to divert from Sourcegate?

:geithner:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2018, 01:46:52 PM »
+3
Apparently he was also a former heroin addict, he and his wife split less than 2 years ago, and his girlfriend was spotted with another dude and just had sent a tweet throwing shade at Bourdain (which she quickly deleted after he died).

The big question remains unanswered: were any designer scarves involved?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
+12
Apparently he was also a former heroin addict, he and his wife split less than 2 years ago, and his girlfriend was spotted with another dude and just had sent a tweet throwing shade at Bourdain (which she quickly deleted after he died).

Surely the big question is: wherever he's going, does he have reservations?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: June 08, 2018, 02:28:26 PM »
+7
One of Bourdain's friends (Yashar Ali) is talking on twitter on how Bourdain was trying to keep pressure on Harvey Weinstein. Another angle for conspiracy theories to go down?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2018, 02:44:00 PM »
+6

Surely the big question is: wherever he's going, does he have reservations?

when he slipped that noose around his neck and stepped off he had no reservations :smug:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »
+10

Yes. This is what he hanged himself with, after being shot three times from behind:

:adam:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Fascist Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »
+12
Anthony Bourdain - 39pts

reminder:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/350857-cnn-host-bourdain-jokes-about-poisoning-trump

The Curse be a harsh mistress, lads.

Good riddance, junkie, Marxist, marxist, marxist.

@1:14

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
+21
His old show wasn't bad but unsurprisingly it turned into "fuck having borders and laws and shit" because being able to eat Bangladeshi or Ghanaian food is more important than our people not feeling like enemies in our own land.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: June 08, 2018, 08:13:38 PM »
+5
Anthony Bourdain - 39pts

reminder:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/350857-cnn-host-bourdain-jokes-about-poisoning-trump

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U</a>

even this shit was too much for my boomercuck and racecuck FOOHBAWW watching dad, who used to regularly watch the show, and much to my delight he woke me up this morning with a phonecall of sheer joy and excitement over bourdain's death. the man holds milquetoast boomersevative political views and he described bourdain as a "white guilt cuck"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:16:48 PM by designer noose »
nah im a
white wow

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: June 08, 2018, 10:10:24 PM »
+15
Anthony Bourdain - 39pts

reminder:

even this shit was too much for my boomercuck and racecuck FOOHBAWW watching dad, who used to regularly watch the show, and much to my delight he woke me up this morning with a phonecall of sheer joy and excitement over bourdain's death. the man holds milquetoast boomersevative political views and he described bourdain as a "white guilt cuck"

lol you really expect us to believe that your father still talks to you?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: June 08, 2018, 10:32:13 PM »
+7
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-anthony-bourdain-apos-life-203500963.html

Why Anthony Bourdain’s Life Is a Lesson for White Men of Privilege on How to Be an Ally

Yeah, seemed to work out pretty well for him.

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: June 08, 2018, 11:16:58 PM »
+7
Bourdain was your ultimate Boomer cuckold:
-Hedonism
-Alienation
-Has only 1 daughter
-his wife leaves him then his much younger girlfriend cheats on him with a man who's not too shriveled
-Loathing his volk
-Self-loathing.

You don't need to bring up Obongo for his demise, just him realizing in a rare moment of self-reflection just how shitty he really is then ending.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: June 09, 2018, 03:54:11 AM »
+1
So far, it's been a weak year for celebrity deaths.  Lots of ancient and terminally ill people finally kicking the bucket.  Only OD I can think of is Avicii.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2018, 06:31:50 AM »
+7
So far, it's been a weak year for celebrity deaths.  Lots of ancient and terminally ill people finally kicking the bucket.  Only OD I can think of is Avicii.

Hang in there, we still got half a year left.  Have faith that this year could turn out to be even better!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2018, 10:27:15 AM »
Think Harvey ‘I fuck wizard girls in the ass’ Stein will suicide himself before the end of the year?
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2018, 01:29:42 PM »
+4

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2018, 08:25:16 AM »
+12
All of you retards calling Bourdain white and how he betrayed "his folk" should be ashamed of yourselves.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-chef-bourdain-reveals-jewish-heritage-during-show-in-israel/

:clint: what the fuck happened to this place
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:28:07 AM by kosher nostra »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2018, 12:30:14 PM »
+2
Some Star Trek: TNG actor offed himself the other day, but I have no idea who he is and can't be arsed to look it up. - $Texas points.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »
+1
Some Star Trek: TNG actor offed himself the other day, but I have no idea who he is and can't be arsed to look it up. - $Texas points.
He played Worf's son, Alexander.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »
+1

I looked him up.  It turned out he played either the super young Alexander or the baby Alexander, not the Alexander from late-TNG or DS9.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »
+4

RIP. He never got out of character again.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
+7
If it wasn't Philadelphia Wheaton, I don't care.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2018, 07:37:27 PM »
+5
nigger rapper Xxxtesticles was made a good nigger today at the hands of two other niggers in hoodies.

strug mildly disappointed that it wasn't rainbow braces pedo rapper guy 6ix9ine but we'll take any good nigger death we can  :nixon:
nah im a
white wow

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Fascist Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2018, 08:02:55 PM »
+3
If nothing else, his death reminded me of the existence of this article, and how Wikipedia truly has below zero standards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoundCloud_rap
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:05:58 PM by Duwango »

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2018, 08:05:12 PM »
+4
It's a start.