;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 28902 times)

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

This is what the brave defenders of Comey and Co. have been reduced to, screenshot below for when he deletes

Just as an update Rex's 2 accounts are both suspended, believed to be permanent, while we are made to suffer the bluechecks for eternity

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
I was disappointed when I went to his twitter today and it had been suspended.

That tweets sounds pretty threatening and I wouldn't be surprised if the other few big twitter people hot on the trail of the deep state (Crowdstrike, drawandstrike, etc) got banned for wrongthink as well

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

This is what the brave defenders of Comey and Co. have been reduced to, screenshot below for when he deletes

Just as an update Rex's 2 accounts are both suspended, believed to be permanent, while we are made to suffer the bluechecks for eternity

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
Whatever happened to that homo Abe? He used to suggest he was a big players in game development or something and it seems like he vanished.

He works for Riot Games now.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhgHzuPYiI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhgHzuPYiI</a>

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Is that the report that has already been released about McCabe or is that the upcoming release?

Grassley and Nunes doing yeoman's work  :reagan:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Report #1 (already released) was about McCabe

Report #2 (due out between now and 6/5) is about the FBI/CIA/DOJ handling of the Clinton email investigation

Report #3 (due out ???) is about the FISA court applications and FISA "To/From" and "About" queries of Americans

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
I'm sure Horowitz will be crushed to death by a barbell before that third one comes out

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
With the IG report set to drop in the next 72 hours and reports that Andy McCabe is demanding immunity in exchange for testimony in front of Congress (or he'll plead the 5th), here's the entire Spygate story distilled into an elevator pitch:

Set Up: Our story begins during primary season, 2016. CONSPIRATORS inside the Obama administration run an illegal surveillance operation on their political opponents with the intent of helping Hillary Clinton become President. This was a well-oiled operation with nearly unlimited reach, run by experienced personnel that were used to winning.

Inciting Incident: Between 3/9 and 4/8/2016, a complication named ADMIRAL MIKE ROGERS, head of NSA, appears and orders an audit of suspected abuse of FBI and DOJ information queries - abuses committed by the conspirators! Suddenly the long running illegal operation was at risk of being exposed.

This cannot be stressed enough: Every move made by the conspirators after 4/18/2016 was an effort to retroactively justify their illegal surveillance operation and re-open the pipeline to spy on Trump's campaign. It had nothing to do with exposing or stopping Russian interference and everything to do with covering their asses.

Act Two - Making the illegal legal: The conspirators are forced to react and immediately set about fabricating the justification for what would become "Operation Crossfire Hurricane". Step one was hiring Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to help pad their illicit intelligence product, buttressed by human intelligence sources planted in and near the campaign and the use of Five Eyes and other allied spying tools. Step two involved approaching friendly journalists and foreign intelligence services to help launder that intelligence product and help the conspirators pull a fast one on the FISA Court.

Due to their confidence in Clinton's victory and the time crunch the conspirators were facing, they got sloppy. They cut corners and took risks. This left a trail of damning evidence in their wake - but it didn't matter, because once Clinton won it was assured that none of it would ever see sunlight.

Mid-point Turn - Disaster for the Conspirators: Trump wins the election, at which point the conspirators know they're screwed. They're exposed from all angles, the incoming Trump administration could indict dozens of them on numerous felonies up to and including sedition. As a result, a new operation begins to prevent Spygate from landing on Obama's doorstep - Trump must be overthrown or at least hobbled to the point of impotence. Thus, the "insurance plan" was activated and a palace coup is launched.

Act Two Climax: The early battles all go the conspirators' way. With the full weight of the White House behind the conspirators and the help of media and intelligence allies, the Trump transition team is awash in Russian scandal before even stepping into office. People are fired, others resign, and hyperbolic headlines portend the end is near. It's not long before a Special Counsel is appointed and members of Trump's team begin to be indicted.

Then, on 11/30/2017, General Michael Flynn is indicted and pleads guilty to lying to the FBI. It appears the conspirators are on the precipice of ultimate victory when suddenly, from nowhere, text messages from FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are leaked to the press. This is followed by a slow but steady stream of damning revelations which begin to unravel the entire plot to the public at large. But how?!

Act Three Twist: While the conspirators were busy spying on Trump's administration, elements of Military Intelligence - including Admiral Rogers and Mike Flynn - were spying on the conspirators. And those spooks had everything. For months the evidence of the surveillance operation, election rigging, and the palace coup was collected and fed to Inspector General Michael Horowitz and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to build air-tight cases against the conspirators.

The Big Finish: A public roll-out of the evidence begins in December 2017. Exposing the names and faces of dozens of the conspirators, including big fish like former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former FBI Director James Comey. Slowly, people become aware of men like Horowitz and US Attorney John Huber. The previously ignored Inspector General report now dangles over the heads of the doomed like the Sword of Damocles itself...

Which is where we stand today, waiting with baited breath to see how high up the food chain the Trump administration will take it...

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
I hope that's all true.  And I'd love to find out how far back before the election the spying goes.  Knowing Obama, he probably spied on Romney too. 

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
I hope that's all true.  And I'd love to find out how far back before the election the spying goes.  Knowing Obama, he probably spied on Romney too.

Hopefully they documented all the times Mitt ate hot dog and hamburger

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Mitt Romney: "47 percent of the people don't pay income tax!"
 :obammy: "His original notes said 49 percent. They must have lowered their number.  . . . I didn't spy on Mitt. What do you mean?"

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Ok not 72 hours but well, here it is

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Ok not 72 hours but well, here it is

:twinkles:

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Maybe I'm tired, but I just cannot wrap my head around this Ali Watkins thing. She was sleeping with a Senate staffer who was involved with GPS so she was getting an inside scoop? Is that illegal? Because she was being leaked classified info? I've lost control of this thread string.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
Maybe I'm tired, but I just cannot wrap my head around this Ali Watkins thing. She was sleeping with a Senate staffer who was involved with GPS so she was getting an inside scoop? Is that illegal? Because she was being leaked classified info? I've lost control of this thread string.

Just going off of what I just saw on MPC, but from some of her tweets it appears she was given access to highly classified or highly sensitive information.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
I've been reading more and more on it. Someone on Twitter called her a "presstitute" and that made me laugh.

Also she tweeted once about wanting to be like the chick on the first season of House of Cards.

Guess she got busted before she could be killed. (Spoiler alert. . . that's how spoiler alerts work, right? They come at the end of the spoiler?)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

On her end? Probably not. On the guys end? Absolutely. He was leaking information from the Senate Intelligence meetings to her. Along with 3 other people.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

On her end? Probably not. On the guys end? Absolutely. He was leaking information from the Senate Intelligence meetings to her. Along with 3 other people.
They seem to be only charging him with lying about having contact with reporters, though.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

They seem to be only charging him with lying about having contact with reporters, though.

I would have to assume that's just a start. The 21 year old reporter wasn't fucking the 50 year old congressional staffer because she thought he was sexy.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

You don't think they offered him a deal in exchange for whomever else he was leaking to/knew of leaks?

:geithner:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvovKwFaGo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvovKwFaGo</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
The more I'm seeing of Horowitz, it is becoming an unfortunate conclusion that we put our hopes into someone who will not give us what we want, much like how Mueller won't give Dems what they want.

The bureaucratic methods are far too big to ever topple anyone of importance, no matter how crooked they seem.

I wanted Hillary and Obama and Lynch and Comey and the rest in jail, but it seems like what we will be getting is "Well, a few low-level people lost their jobs, some higher level people were reassigned, and you can basically draw your own conclusions about what people did before the election."

Same thing with the Mueller thing. Dems are wanting Trump executed in the public square at high noon, but all they're going to get is "Well, Manafort cheated on his taxes 10 years ago and Stormy Daniels spreads her legs a lot."

I guess the lesson here is: If you want to break the law, get yourself into a high-level federal job.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Having dealt with governmental bureaucracy bullshit more than the average bear, I'm not at all surprised by the ultimate conclusions of the IG report. An inspector general, after all, is strictly reviewing whether or not an agency's internal policies were adhered to and, if not, whether the failure to follow policy appears to rise to the level of criminality such that it needs to be referred out to a criminal agency for further investigation. If a decision making process is left to the ultimate discretion of an actor, you really can never say that the actor didnt act in accord with policy when its' left to that persons unfettered discretion.

The real utility of the report and, what I found to be striking, was the amount of gory detail that Horowitz went into about all of the policy decisions. Yes - a pros/non pros decision will always at the end of the day be discretionary (so absent direct proof that discretion was exercised for an improper purpose - a confession, a clear bribe, a clear quid pro quo - it will always fall in accord with policy according to an inspector general) but in saying that these decisions were 'free from bias' Horowitz provides all the facts for people who ARE in a position to oversee the people exercising discretion (congress, the executive branch, the people of the United States) to decide whether in the real world that choices were made free from bias.

Given the conclusions that there was some question about whether the decision to sit on the laptop in favor of the russian investigation as well as the general tenor of the Senate Committee meetings with the IG, it would seem that Horowitz has some doubts that these decisions are free of bias.

Unfortunately, to you and me, it doesn't matter for shit since the badguys get off scot free again as we're marching into the second year of the Mueller witch hunt. I don't think I've ever been more disillusioned with my country as I have been in the past few months. I want to just save up and buy a chunk of land in Montana and live off the grid. Of course, then the ATF and FBI would probably smash in my cabin and snipe my children while they're out walking the dog.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards