;

Author Topic: Fun with the Second Amendment  (Read 7637 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: Fun with the Second Amendment
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2018, 01:04:39 PM »
+1
Oh, dude.. I'm sorry. I see now how much you care about me. I should not have ignored your pleas for my attention. Go ahead, talk about your feelings some more. We can hug it out.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2018, 07:02:01 PM »
+14
Well, you may be shocked to find this out but looks like the Parkland Burger King Kid's Club is astroturfed: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/

On February 28, BuzzFeed came out with the actual story: Rep. Debbie Wassermann Schultz aiding in the lobbying in Tallahassee, a teacher’s union organizing the buses that got the kids there, Michael Bloomberg’s groups and the Women’s March working on the upcoming March For Our Lives, MoveOn.org doing social media promotion and (potentially) march logistics, and training for student activists provided by federally funded Planned Parenthood.

So the tl;dr is that a bunch of Jews (with maybe the exception of the teacher's union but I bet I'm wrong there) are behind this.  What a shock!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2018, 08:09:11 PM »
+7
Well, you may be shocked to find this out but looks like the Parkland Burger King Kid's Club is astroturfed: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/

On February 28, BuzzFeed came out with the actual story: Rep. Debbie Wassermann Schultz aiding in the lobbying in Tallahassee, a teacher’s union organizing the buses that got the kids there, Michael Bloomberg’s groups and the Women’s March working on the upcoming March For Our Lives, MoveOn.org doing social media promotion and (potentially) march logistics, and training for student activists provided by federally funded Planned Parenthood.

So the tl;dr is that a bunch of Jews (with maybe the exception of the teacher's union but I bet I'm wrong there) are behind this.  What a shock!

It couldn't have been more obvious than a couple of them making fresh Twitter accounts that had 80k+ followers within 36 hours. This shouldn't surprise anybody.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2018, 11:28:25 PM »
+4

Republicans need to develop infrastructure for things like this.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2018, 03:10:10 AM »

Or maybe it wasnt The Evil Jews, maybe it was just a bunch of leftist politicians and celebrities including Clooney and Winfrey. :judy:

I'd ask if you serously think that a bunch of Jews got togeether to organize and fund this to advance the Jewish agenda of Destroying White People, but that's pointless because you literally believe jews are behind everything from All Liberal Poltics to Why My Phone Cord At Work Gets Tangled.

This astroturfing is p shit though and I hope it get exposed more.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2018, 08:12:01 AM »
+12

Or maybe it wasnt The Evil Jews, maybe it was just a bunch of leftist politicians and celebrities including Clooney and Winfrey. :judy:

I'd ask if you serously think that a bunch of Jews got togeether to organize and fund this to advance the Jewish agenda of Destroying White People, but that's pointless because you literally believe jews are behind everything from All Liberal Poltics to Why My Phone Cord At Work Gets Tangled.

From the article:

The president of the American Federation of Teachers told BuzzFeed they’re also behind the national school walkout, which journalists had previously assured the public was the sole work of a teenager. (I’d thought teachers were supposed to get kids into school, but maybe that’s just me.)

I wonder who the president of the American Federation of Teachers is.

Randi Weingarten (born December 18, 1957)[1] is an American labor leader, attorney, and educator. She is president of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and a member of the AFL-CIO. She is the former president of the United Federation of Teachers.

Weingarten was born in 1957 in New York City, to Gabriel and Edith (Appelbaum) Weingarten. Her father was an electrical engineer and her mother a teacher.[1][2] Weingarten grew up in Rockland County, New York, and attended Clarkstown High School North in New City, New York.[2] A congregant of Beth Simchat Torah synagogue, she considers herself a deeply religious Jew

:allears:

Also joining the "March For Our Lives" are jewish run Planned Parenthood, despite being an organizing specializing in the abortion of unwanted children, and notable anti-white group "Woman's March".

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2018, 08:22:16 AM »
+16
I don't know why he continues to lie to himself.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables You can't know! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2018, 08:28:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2018, 10:32:17 AM »
+11

What a bunch of dumbasses

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2018, 10:35:20 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk</a>
He's right that most elected people are stupid. Not all, but a lot.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2018, 02:03:09 PM »
+8

From the article:

The president of the American Federation of Teachers told BuzzFeed they’re also behind the national school walkout, which journalists had previously assured the public was the sole work of a teenager. (I’d thought teachers were supposed to get kids into school, but maybe that’s just me.)

I wonder who the president of the American Federation of Teachers is.

Randi Weingarten (born December 18, 1957)[1] is an American labor leader, attorney, and educator. She is president of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and a member of the AFL-CIO. She is the former president of the United Federation of Teachers.

Weingarten was born in 1957 in New York City, to Gabriel and Edith (Appelbaum) Weingarten. Her father was an electrical engineer and her mother a teacher.[1][2] Weingarten grew up in Rockland County, New York, and attended Clarkstown High School North in New City, New York.[2] A congregant of Beth Simchat Torah synagogue, she considers herself a deeply religious Jew

:allears:

Also joining the "March For Our Lives" are jewish run Planned Parenthood, despite being an organizing specializing in the abortion of unwanted children, and notable anti-white group "Woman's March".

You forgot MoveOn.org doing social media work and march logistics, meaning that it's their PAC side of things getting involved. Who runs the PAC part of MoveOn.org? Ilya Sheyman, who according to Wikipedia, "was born in the former Soviet Union and immigrated to the United States with his family at the age of four as Jewish refugees."

:adam:
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2018, 02:19:46 PM »
+21
Jeez guys, just because the astroturfing is organized and mostly funded by Jewish led organizations doesn't mean that the Jews have anything to do with it!  Look, they got a shabbos goy and a billionaire pee oh cee to donate!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
You know what I think is missing here? The motivation.

You guys say "look, there's a group of leftists who are ruining our culture."

I agree.

Then you say "and they're all jews, and this is part of a jewish agenda."

But if anyone calls you out as a consipiracy nut, you're quick to walk it back and say "whoa, I never said they were conspiring! They're just a bunch of like minded fellow tribals doing something to advance their co-tribal interests" or some such cop out.

But you've all clearly thought this out. You are completely convinced that a group of high powered, rich, influential jews are trying to destroy white anglo-saxon civilization.

Why?

What is their motivation? The historical reason why they started this decades or centuries ago? What is their goal or endgame? And most important--what is your proof? And please don't just give some cop-out bullshit like "Profit" or "Shared but only loosely coordinated self interest." You clearly believe there is a cabal of jews controlling the narrative and trying to change our civilization, and you think you're fighting them for it. So what do you really think you know?

You can give me a thousand WN tracts on the history of jews being expelled by nations, examples of evil they've done, racial characteristics they have, and lists upon lists of echoing names of movie stars, media figures, politicians and judges who are jews. But can any of you tell me with actual proof of WHY they are doing this and what is their goal?

I'm betting you can't, because while there is "proof" that jews are liberal and support leftist causes, and are heavily participating in things like media, hollywood, and politics, you don't have any smoking guns where they admit their goal or admit they are colluding with all the other jews. I'm sure you can find a few isolated statements by some jew ripping on the goyim, or saying he promotes fellow jew interests, but for all your decades of research, pamphlets, and internet discussion--you have no proof. This is why you haven't, and never will convince any normie to believe you.

This is why, when you start to convince people that there is a leftist SJW agenda, you immediately turn them off.

:alex:: "THE ENTIRE KIDS FLORIDA CHILDREN'S CRUSADE AGAINST GUNS WAS ASTROTURFED!"
:adam:: "Really? Sounds far-fetched."
:alex:: "NO REALLY, LOOK AT THIS PROOF!"
:adam:: "Holy shit, maybe you're rig--"
:alex:: "AND IT'S THE JEWS WHO ARE BEHIND IT!"
:adam:: "Oh wait, you're nuts, I don't believe it's astroturfed now, back to watching CNN!"

Every. Fucking. Time.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2018, 06:49:24 PM »
+16
Wait a second. The problem you have with this is motivation?

Some of this is chicken-and-egg, but here goes:

1. OY VEY DA SHOAH
2. treatment in Europe/the West in general, particularly during the Middle Ages and Renaissance
3. (part of the above) kicked out of over 100 nations/regions throughout history, particularly in Europe/the West
4. nationalism is bad for Jews in general - Jewish people/in-group preferences, Jewish interests, Jewish business
5. American Jews in particular, especially upper class ones, are still profoundly asshurt about exclusionary policies among social/country clubs in the 19th and 20th century*
6. disdain/hatred for Christianity, in particular the societies Christian beliefs have created (
7. natural group inclination towards social liberalism, which brings them into political conflict with any moderate or right-leaning majority
8. profit motive combined with intense in-group preference turns a group hostile towards outsiders on many levels

And so on and so forth...

* Here's a quote from a 1924 article in The Atlantic:

My neighbor Mr. C and I are intimate friends, our families see much of each other. Occasionally, we dine at each other's houses and we and our wives sometimes go to the theatre together. He is a man of much greater means than I am, is most hospitable, and entertains very freely. I know many of his friends, associate with a number of them, and in a general way may be said to belong to his circle. In summer I see much less of him than at other times of the year and our intimacy suffers a certain check, the reason of this being golf.  My neighbor is not a great golfer and I am not a helpless cripple. Probably Mr. C would be willing to play with me, but I am not a member of his golf club and I cannot become one, for I am of Jewish origin and Mr. C is of New England stock. There are some public links in the suburb where I live, but the people with whom I associate are all members of the X Country Club to which, as indicated, I am not eligible. I am not snobbish but golf would interest me only as a means of social intercourse and so I do not go to the municipal golf club where the players are of an entirely different social group from the one to which I belong. This sounds as if I were laying undue stress upon social life or perhaps society. As a matter of fact, I am not much of a clubman; I have no special desire to go to clubs frequently, and I rarely attend the meetings of those societies to which I do belong. But the fact that I and members of my family cannot belong to certain organizations which form the social centre of the community prevents us in large measure from forming those intimate and congenial friendships which most, if not all, men crave.

Here's a note from a 1964 piece by the "Jewish Telegraphic Agency":

More social and prestige clubs have ended discriminatory policies barring Jewish members during the past five years than in the previous 60 years of this century, according to a report issued here today by the American Jewish Committee.

The most significant advances have been those achieved in the nation’s 28 university clubs. In 1960, according to the AJC report, only two of these had any Jews on their rolls but, by 1965, “13 university clubs had dispensed or were about to dispense with the discriminatory process.”

It's not hard at all to find decades of articles and commentary by and about Jews kvetching about country clubs and university teams and golf courses. They grew to hate WASP social customs, particularly when it came to club activities and exclusivity.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
+23
To summarize:

Nationalism is bad for Jews. Right-of-center politics are bad for Jews. White in-group preference is bad for Jews.

Whether or not they're having Legion of Doom Jew conferences to coordinate, they have intense in-group preference and the vast majority of them hold the same or similar political beliefs. So whites, for example, may or may not strongly identify with one another along racial or ethnic lines because they may have widely different political beliefs, social standards, or social standing. Most Jews - particularly ones in the US - are upper class, have relatively uniform political beliefs, and either ethnic or religious sets of social standards (or ones formed by their politics - six of one, half a dozen of the other). Is it really a mystery as to why they'd display the behavior they do, or that it might appear to be some kind of conspiratorial shit, even if they don't coordinate? It's like being confused that fish of the same species are instinctively schooling, and getting mad at the people who have noticed it.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2018, 07:06:52 PM »
+18
Muldoon: "The Velociraptors are too dangerous to keep around. They're smart and deadly, and they attack anything they share territory with."
Mr. Hammond: "What? What is that supposed to mean?"
Muldoon: "Maybe we should consider moving the Raptors, or getting rid of them from the main park entirely. We already lost several workers transporting them, and now they behaving as though they're coordinating to test the fences."
Mr. Hammond:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Wow, conspiracy much? Are you some kind of crazy anti-Dromaeosaurid? You sound like a crazy person. You're crazy."
*a raptor tears the arm off another worker*

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2018, 07:09:07 PM »
+14
I wonder if Dog-O has ever considered that these people are profoundly influencial/powerful and can steer the direction of our society while being immunized against criticism because of their victim status.

Of course the people who want to unilaterally run the country would want their opposition censored and disarmed, like every other ruling class that's ever existed. No need for conspiracy theories.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:16:11 PM by Emotional Support Hamster »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »
+1
Hey guys nice thread you got here let’s spice it up with kikechat

~*fartz*~

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2018, 07:40:38 PM »
+10
Internet is bleeding into reality again. Swole Cru is real.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2018, 07:59:32 PM »
+10
The motivation is the extermination of white people.

For someone who is "open to debate" you clearly don't listen to anything we talk about here.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2018, 08:57:49 PM »
+9
Well think of it this way if we were all canadian we would be bitching about the Chinese and their hostile takeover land grabs.

The behavior isn't specific to jews.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2018, 09:41:50 PM »
+13
Hey guys nice thread you got here let’s spice it up with kikechat

~*fartz*~

If I ever want my lawn done I'm just gonna stand outside and say "GAPO and Dog-O are hilariously gay" because that shit apparently summons one fat crybaby Mexican every damn time without fail.

Somewhere Procrustes is waddling towards the nearest wifi hotspot at high medium speed. Lawnmower left running behind him. Burrito with one bite taken out of it. Jowls rippling majestically in the wind. AI MAMI I GOTTA GO DEFEND DOG-O AND CALL EL NEATO "MUY GORDO" DONDE LOS INTERNETTOS, ARRIBA.

:adam:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2018, 10:23:17 PM »
To summarize:

Nationalism is bad for Jews. Right-of-center politics are bad for Jews. White in-group preference is bad for Jews.

Whether or not they're having Legion of Doom Jew conferences to coordinate, they have intense in-group preference and the vast majority of them hold the same or similar political beliefs. So whites, for example, may or may not strongly identify with one another along racial or ethnic lines because they may have widely different political beliefs, social standards, or social standing. Most Jews - particularly ones in the US - are upper class, have relatively uniform political beliefs, and either ethnic or religious sets of social standards (or ones formed by their politics - six of one, half a dozen of the other). Is it really a mystery as to why they'd display the behavior they do, or that it might appear to be some kind of conspiratorial shit, even if they don't coordinate? It's like being confused that fish of the same species are instinctively schooling, and getting mad at the people who have noticed it.

Thank you for responding. Unlike Chad, who clearly has no actual response he cares to share, probably because he is a paranoid conspiracy nut.

But you're going with the cop out--"jews are trying to destroy the white west, but they aren't conspiring it really just is a coincedence". If that's the case, why even bother to point them out? If they're just a bunch of like minded people of the same background who are not coordinating or even pursuing a common goal, but just happen to have similar political beliefs--why even incessantly point out which liberals and SJW are jews?

You can't have it both ways--if it's a conspiracy, say so. If it's not, then why point it out?

I'm going to take what you say at face value--you really might not believe there is an organized jewspiracy. But clearly some people (like Chad) believe there is, and that they have to open everyone's eyes to the jew menace so Something can be done (Something to be determined at a later date when it's socially acceptable to say what that Something is).

Let me ask you this--if you could use the power of Kek and memes to move the Overton Window, what would the position of the jews in America be in 10 years? 20 years? Deported? Gassed? Lose some political and legal rights (property restrictions, allow whites to discriminate against them and deny them jobs)? If the jew problem is this bad, I don't see any other solution besides one or some of those to combat it. And I can't see Americans going for that, but again, let's assume you can move the Overton Window greatly and raise everyone's awareness and make mainstream WASPs open to the idea of stopping jews.

Also with this:
Wait a second. The problem you have with this is motivation?

Some of this is chicken-and-egg, but here goes:

1. OY VEY DA SHOAH
2. treatment in Europe/the West in general, particularly during the Middle Ages and Renaissance
3. (part of the above) kicked out of over 100 nations/regions throughout history, particularly in Europe/the West
4. nationalism is bad for Jews in general - Jewish people/in-group preferences, Jewish interests, Jewish business
5. American Jews in particular, especially upper class ones, are still profoundly asshurt about exclusionary policies among social/country clubs in the 19th and 20th century*
6. disdain/hatred for Christianity, in particular the societies Christian beliefs have created (
7. natural group inclination towards social liberalism, which brings them into political conflict with any moderate or right-leaning majority
8. profit motive combined with intense in-group preference turns a group hostile towards outsiders on many levels

It's not hard at all to find decades of articles and commentary by and about Jews kvetching about country clubs and university teams and golf courses. They grew to hate WASP social customs, particularly when it came to club activities and exclusivity.

...do you really think Sarah Silverman, Chuck Schumer, the President of that Teacher's thing, etc, are burning up daily about how jews were treated in the Middle Ages or country clubs before the 1960s enough that they wake up and say "what am I going to do today to destroy the white west?"

I just can't ascribe that serious of a motivation for them. If anything, it might be subconscious.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:26:28 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2018, 10:36:20 PM »
+3
Internet is bleeding into reality again. Swole Cru is real.

The Humungus cosplaying Randy from Trailer Park Boys