;

Author Topic: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk  (Read 5828 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: The Dogfree/Petfree anti “Pit Bull” Circle Jerk
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2018, 09:55:28 AM »
+1
when a particular group of dogs are subject to a disproportionate amount of mistreatment and abuse it shouldn't come as a surprise when people become passionate about rescuing them. There's no need for nigger tier psycho analysis.

It's not nigger tier psycho analysis, it's pointing out the obvious. This is gibbs. For every pitt you rescue, some nigger half way across the country lets his pitt screw some other dog and create 6 more of them. You're not even making a dent. You're just raising LaDontreal with some girl who screwed LaDontreal's dad before he ran off.

You're right, but unfortunately at this point in time we can't make it illegal for niggers to have children own dogs. Maybe one day.

But you can stop raising their kids dogs.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2018, 09:56:43 AM »
+3

[this space reserved for Dog-O-Tron meltdown about how exceptions dont prove rules]

:pathetic:

LOL wut?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2018, 10:22:51 AM »
+2
Truly your anecdotal evidence weighs more greatly in all eyes than, you know, actual reality. Why do so many countries, US cities and all US military bases ban pitbulls? Why is there such a huge glut of pitbulls in shelters? Why do you think pitbulls are responsable for the lion's share of not only attacks and fatalities on humans but other dogs and pets as well? Clearly it can't be any sort of inherent traits bred into them that literally define the breed. Gameness is socially constructed, I guess? It's all the owner's fault, right?

Don't get triggered mate, no one's going to come and euthanize your furbabby that is the cutest most benign creature that has ever existed and wouldn't hurt a fly. We just think maybe it would be a wise idea to stop spreading the meme that they're family pets and no more dangerous or agressive than any other dog.

Because niggers. If they loved golden retrievers then golden retrievers would be #1 in all of these stats. That's really what it comes down to. These dogs are victims.

Also the stats are extremely inflated by breed misidentification and the fact that pitbull isn't a breed and anything that slightly resembles a bully breed is called a pitbull. Obviously this will inflate statistics in comparison to other dogs. They ARE great family dogs as long as you know where they came from. Pits are good with kids because they have an extraordinarily high tolerance to pain and touch. You can tug on my dog's tail, ears, jowls, not a flinch.

I wouldn't adopt directly from a shelter - especially with kids in the house - rather a rescue that does its due diligence on the dog's temperament, which is just about all of them. They won't adopt a dog to a house with kids or other pets if they think the dog isn't good with them. I wouldn't adopt any dog from a shelter tbh. Rescues are the way to go.

I also wouldn't leave my newly adopted dog whose history I don't really know alone with my small children, which is the case in a lot of these attacks.

Also my "anectodal evidence" is worth a lot more than the garbage you're spouting. A decade working in one of the worst ghettos in America with constant exposure to what should be the worst examples of this dog in an adversarial role with their savage owners. Spare me, frog.

edit btw b_a, the one rottie at the dog park I go to was banned for badly injuring another dog, while my nigger dog is beloved there. Suck an anecdotal dick, dog fucker
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:35:10 AM by Shakebox »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2018, 10:33:10 AM »
+6
So as a cop that has worked for a decade in a dangerous environment a pitbull is a pet you can manage. Too bad that doesn't apply to the waifish or obese white trash/nigger pitmommies or psychopathic wiggers/niggers that represent the vast majority of pitbull ownership. Maybe a dog that requires this level of discipline and handling so it doesn't murder animals/people is not a particularly great pet to promote as a fucking family companion? You realize that even in your own arguements you concede you are working against the grain, so to speak, when it comes to raising this breed?

I'm not even going to adress the cognitively dissonant "pits are not bad dogs"/"pits don't exist as a breed" retardedness. The reason the attacking dogs "slightly ressemble" bully breeds despite not being fully pure bully breeds is because they have bully heritage. What is it with you people and the complete refusal to accept the way genetics and heritability works?

"If they loved golden retrievers then golden retrievers would be #1 in all of these stats."

Chicken and egg. If golden retrievers were violent agressive fighting dogs then niggers would love them. Nigs didn't create this breed out of a careful multigenerational regime.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:36:16 AM by Franzo »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2018, 10:42:22 AM »
So as a cop that has worked for a decade in a dangerous environment a pitbull is a pet you can manage. Too bad that doesn't apply to the waifish or obese white trash/nigger pitmommies or psychopathic wiggers/niggers that represent the vast majority of pitbull ownership. Maybe a dog that requires this level of discipline and handling so it doesn't murder animals/people is not a particularly great pet to promote as a fucking family companion? You realize that even in your own arguements you concede you are working against the grain, so to speak, when it comes to raising this breed?

I'm not even going to adress the cognitively dissonant "pits are not bad dogs"/"pits don't exist as a breed" retardedness. The reason the attacking dogs "slightly ressemble" bully breeds despite not being fully pure bully breeds is because they have bully heritage. What is it with you people and the complete refusal to accept the way genetics and heritability works?

"If they loved golden retrievers then golden retrievers would be #1 in all of these stats."

Chicken and egg. If golden retrievers were violent agressive fighting dogs then niggers would love them. Nigs didn't create this breed out of a careful multigenerational regime.

Pits were bred NOT to be human aggressive. They have a high prey drive and test higher in animal aggression, but the cases of human attacks are not due to genetics. In almost every case it's due to mistreatment.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2018, 10:45:30 AM »
+6
Cool, so the hundreds of thousands of cases of pitbulls murdering other people's dogs and cats is not an issue then. Glad that's resolved. I'm sure that prey drive never manifests itself with toddlers and children, either.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
Cool, so the hundreds of thousands of cases of pitbulls murdering other people's dogs and cats is not an issue then. Glad that's resolved. I'm sure that prey drive never manifests itself with toddlers and children, either.

Do you know how many family dog breeds have high prey drives? It's a lot. You address that with exercise and socialization. Again, something that should be done with every dog.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
+5

Do you know how many family dog breeds have high prey drives? It's a lot. You address that with exercise and socialization. Again, something that should be done with every dog.

Jack Russels have a high prey drive. Great dogs for killing rats. So do Beagles and Huskies. None of which have a high statistical probability of mauling humans.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2018, 11:02:02 AM »

Jack Russels have a high prey drive. Great dogs for killing rats. So do Beagles and Huskies. None of which have a high statistical probability of mauling humans.

It's almost as if not being the favored dog of niggers means you bite people a lot less. Crazy. You know Rotties are #2 for dog attacks right? There are a fuck ton more pits in this country than Rottweilers. I wonder what the numbers would look like per capita. I'd put money on your fuckbuddy being the true nigger dog by the numbers.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2018, 11:03:54 AM »
+7
Nigger dog apologia showdown

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2018, 11:04:16 AM »
+11
dat pibble aint do nuthin wrong. he a good boy. he waz goin to obedience skool

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2018, 12:34:33 PM »
+8
Golden Retriever Mauls 5 In Huge Victory For Pitbull Apologists

https://local.theonion.com/golden-retriever-mauls-5-in-huge-victory-for-pitbull-ap-1825397926

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2018, 12:55:35 PM »
+6
Imagine if you took these two violent serial killers who grew up strangling cats and made them have sex, then you mated their kid with the offspring of two other violent serial killers and they had a kid, let's call him Tom. Supposing he is raised in a vacuum, is Tom any more likely than your average person to be a serial killer?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »
+8
Imagine if you took these two violent serial killers who grew up strangling cats and made them have sex, then you mated their kid with the offspring of two other violent serial killers and they had a kid, let's call him Tom. Supposing he is raised in a vacuum, is Tom any more likely than your average person to be a serial killer?
Niggers are the IRL example of what you just said.
His name was Harry Anderson

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2018, 01:31:37 PM »
+6

Niggers were bred NOT to be white aggressive. They have a high empathy threshold and test higher in aggression, but the cases of white attacks are not due to genetics. In almost every case it's due to systemic racism.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2018, 01:40:54 PM »
+3
That's taking the analogy way too far. Different human populations were subject to different evolutionary pressures, sure, but no human race has been artificially manipulated to such a specific niche as various dog breeds. Soylent's example works for pits, not for nigs, no matter how vehement you are in your nigger death hatred.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2018, 02:05:11 PM »
+5
https://patch.com/oklahoma/across-ok/pack-wiener-type-dogs-maul-oklahoma-woman-death

ARDMORE, OK — A pack of vicious dogs, some of them described as predominantly dachshunds, or wiener dogs, mauled an Oklahoma woman to death last week. It's unclear what caused the dogs to attack Tracy Garcia, 52, outside her home near Ardmore on Thursday, but their owner could face charges, according to media reports.

Is there a worse legacy to leave?

Edit: False alarm. Definitely not weiner dogs

https://i.imgur.com/c5Ud5uj.png NSFW dead dogs

:geithner:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2018, 02:31:33 PM »
+6

It's almost as if not being the favored dog of niggers means you bite people a lot less. Crazy. You know Rotties are #2 for dog attacks right? There are a fuck ton more pits in this country than Rottweilers. I wonder what the numbers would look like per capita. I'd put money on your fuckbuddy being the true nigger dog by the numbers.

You can't compare my pure-bread German cart pulling/cattle hearding machine to your kicked-around slanty-eyed niggermutt. The fact that there are way more of them and that they breed like rabbits makes them the de-facto niggerdog.

You have a nigger dog and children. Go hang out with the Kyanka family and piss/moan/complain about how mean the internet is to your prescious pibbles.

Every argument you make is basically how SJWs defend niggershinery.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2018, 02:39:39 PM »
+8

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 02:49:08 PM »
+4

:adam:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2018, 03:00:11 PM »
+1
Golden Retriever Mauls 5 In Huge Victory For Pitbull Apologists

https://local.theonion.com/golden-retriever-mauls-5-in-huge-victory-for-pitbull-ap-1825397926
Oh man this reminds me of what happened when one of my parent's friends got home after killing a deer and started to butcher it, their dogs got into the shed where the carcass was and got completely covered in entrails. They had a little bichon and a golden and the dogs were just covered in blood and gore.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2018, 03:00:42 PM »
+3
My mom told me she got a puppy bout a year back. Went over there and there was maybe a 2-3 month old pitbull. Only dog other than a 22 year old  lhasa apso that has ever bitten me and that was within 5 minutes of seeing the thing. All I did was stand up and the fucker got my calf really good. Was given away the next day to some trash she knows.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2018, 03:04:04 PM »
+1
Oh man this reminds me of what happened when one of my parent's friends got home after killing a deer and started to butcher it, their dogs got into the shed where the carcass was and got completely covered in entrails. They had a little bichon and a golden and the dogs were just covered in blood and gore.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2018, 03:05:19 PM »
+3
My mom told me she got a puppy bout a year back. Went over there and there was maybe a 2-3 month old pitbull. Only dog other than a 22 year old  lhasa apso that has ever bitten me and that was within 5 minutes of seeing the thing. All I did was stand up and the fucker got my calf really good. Was given away the next day to some trash she knows.
Should have put it in a sack and thrown it into a river.
His name was Harry Anderson

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
+2
Eh I would prefer it live a long and happy life. Just away from me and my loved ones. Preferably sterilized like the rest. Don't need to kill em to wipe em out.