;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 563801 times)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4450 on: June 06, 2018, 07:18:28 AM »
+4
It's almost like thirty years ago a lot of rich guys at his age looked at spending their money for short term pleasure and moderated that instead of using a blinding rush of daily hedonism to dull the pain of living.

THINKING EMOJI DOT JAY PEG

Tell these guys that mobile data is a want not a need and watch the fireworks.  :allears:

I know it's cheaper down in the states, but up here in canuckland, you're paying $90-100 a month for 10 gigs and people actually try to justify it. One gigabyte is enough to check emails/your bank account/get directions/look something up from time to time. I know that from experience. These people are literally arguing that they need to stream fucking videos everywhere they go to get by in 2018.

I also get a free chequing account at a local credit union by only making 20 transactions a month. Just take some cash out every payday and put stuff on your credit card and pay off the balance of your credit card in one go biweekly.

Just through these two thing alone I save a mortgage payment annually, for what amounts to mild inconvenience at worst. I have friends who make more than me who bitch about how hard it is to get by. I'm doing fine.

This is retarded.

Yup. I use 3-4 a month and that's simply so I can have a few JewTube videos on when I'm driving somewhere.

You don't need more than a GB, maybe 2 if you're very busy.

But even if you did need more than that for email etc, it's not a right. Internet in general - not a right.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4451 on: June 06, 2018, 07:55:09 AM »
+4
It's almost like thirty years ago a lot of rich guys at his age looked at spending their money for short term pleasure and moderated that instead of using a blinding rush of daily hedonism to dull the pain of living.

Tell these guys that mobile data is a want not a need and watch the fireworks.  :allears:

I know it's cheaper down in the states, but up here in canuckland, you're paying $90-100 a month for 10 gigs and people actually try to justify it. One gigabyte is enough to check emails/your bank account/get directions/look something up from time to time. I know that from experience. These people are literally arguing that they need to stream fucking videos everywhere they go to get by in 2018.

I also get a free chequing account at a local credit union by only making 20 transactions a month. Just take some cash out every payday and put stuff on your credit card and pay off the balance of your credit card in one go biweekly.

Just through these two thing alone I save a mortgage payment annually, for what amounts to mild inconvenience at worst. I have friends who make more than me who bitch about how hard it is to get by. I'm doing fine.

These people don't have credit cards. If they did, they'd max them out immediately.

They do.  And they do.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #4452 on: June 06, 2018, 07:57:53 AM »
+6
I can have a few JewTube videos on when I'm driving somewhere.

:drew:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4453 on: June 07, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »
+8

This is retarded.

Yup. I use 3-4 a month and that's simply so I can have a few JewTube videos on when I'm driving somewhere.

But even if you did need more than that for email etc, it's not a right. Internet in general - not a right.
Pay attention to the road when you're driving you dumb nigger

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4454 on: June 08, 2018, 02:56:08 AM »
+7

Shameful. I only read scientific papers and philosophical treatises while I'm driving.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4455 on: June 08, 2018, 07:07:22 AM »
+5
Podcasts  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4456 on: June 08, 2018, 06:40:59 PM »
+4

Anyone with those hair colors should just suck a shotgun FFS
The soyboy's hair is an oil spill and fattycakes' looks like she's going grey. 

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4457 on: June 08, 2018, 07:32:39 PM »
+5

If I had to guess, she had that straw-colored hair the English have and dyed it silver because that's the cool thing to do nowadays, but because she's a frumpy englishwoman, it just makes her look old and sad instead of young and hip.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4458 on: June 08, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »
+4
She kind of looks like Fire

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4459 on: June 08, 2018, 08:21:21 PM »
+9
She kind of looks like Fire

Jesus dude. Thatís fuckin harsh.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4460 on: June 08, 2018, 10:04:33 PM »
+2
Yeah don't insult fire like that

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #4461 on: June 09, 2018, 02:34:08 AM »
+6
The baby is smart though. If it had said "Da-da" or "Ma-ma" the parents would go  :ultlibrage: OUR BABY IS A SHITLORD  :ultlibrage:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #4462 on: June 09, 2018, 04:47:03 AM »
+5
The baby is smart though. If it had said "Da-da" or "Ma-ma" the parents would go  :ultlibrage: OUR BABY IS A SHITLORD  :ultlibrage:

Did that baby just assume my gender?  REEEEEEEE!!!

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4463 on: June 10, 2018, 01:43:21 PM »
+2

This is retarded.

Pay attention to the road when you're driving you dumb nigger

I meant that they're videos where you could listen and not have to watch watch.

:myecred:

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4464 on: June 13, 2018, 10:45:14 AM »
+9

Anyone with those hair colors should just suck a shotgun FFS

Baby's second word is going to be "faggot."

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #4465 on: June 16, 2018, 06:47:20 AM »
+12

Throughout the last decades in my life I've seen an impressive amount of musicians, painters, writers and other creative people/artists not destroyed by a lack of talent, but by a lack of discipline.

Came fairly close myself.

How can a person get better at something he's not exposed to ?

Growing up is hard when you're a sheltered faggot.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4466 on: July 03, 2018, 09:01:44 PM »
+10
This popped into my jewtube recommendations:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNv-FJFGTg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNv-FJFGTg</a>

Here's the premise: some kid challenges himself to master one skill every month.  The skill he chose in the video was playing chess, so he set up a match at the end of the month with an actual grandmaster planning to beat (or at least challenge) the grandmaster to demonstrate his mastery.

Spoiler: He did no practice or study.  His plan was to create an algorithm on his computer of favorable chess moves that he could use to beat the grandmaster.  Unfortunately, the algorithm wasn't finished before the match, so he played the grandmaster with zero preparation and lost after only 20 minutes*

*standard tournament chess games can last over four hours

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4467 on: July 03, 2018, 09:37:20 PM »
+14
He's mastered the Gen Y technique of doing so much work avoiding the original challenge that he actually eclipses the effort needed to acquire any mastery or produce a product. Them production values, man! Not like he could've spent an entire month actually playing Chess and learned a damn thing by osmosis.

And of course the fucking Wall Street Journal is cutting checks for this walking jacking off animation.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4468 on: July 04, 2018, 12:07:00 AM »
+6
We've had computers that have been able to play chess for decades and have done a much better job at it than this guy did.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4469 on: July 04, 2018, 01:31:49 AM »
+7
But he worked REALLY HARD.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4470 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:33 AM »
+4
But he worked REALLY HARD.
If you missed the deadline then you clearly did not work hard enough.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4471 on: July 04, 2018, 01:56:56 AM »
+1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNv-FJFGTg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNv-FJFGTg</a>

Here's the premise: some kid challenges himself to master one skill every month.  The skill he chose in the video was playing chess, so he set up a match at the end of the month with an actual grandmaster planning to beat (or at least challenge) the grandmaster to demonstrate his mastery.

Spoiler: He did no practice or study.  His plan was to create an algorithm on his computer of favorable chess moves that he could use to beat the grandmaster.  Unfortunately, the algorithm wasn't finished before the match, so he played the grandmaster with zero preparation and lost after only 20 minutes*

Why not master a skill worth a damn? Nearly all of them are bullshit, noone give a damn 'skills'.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4472 on: July 04, 2018, 08:51:07 AM »
+15

Why not master a skill worth a damn? Nearly all of them are bullshit, noone give a damn 'skills'.

How long did it take you to be a master of fucking Romanian hookers?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4473 on: July 04, 2018, 10:17:43 AM »
+7

How long did it take you to be a master of fucking Romanian hookers?
How long does it take to learn a choke hold and make a fist?
 :jesse:
His name was Harry Anderson

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4474 on: July 04, 2018, 11:03:54 AM »
+9

You should master the large hadron collider and use the god particle to create a universe in which you aren't gay.