;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 327923 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5250 on: June 15, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »
+5
How much could forum bandwidth possibly cost at this point?

Who the fuck pays for bandwidth anymore anyway? It's usually included as part of the server hosting fee.
Please ffs change your avatar. *pukes*

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Soldier cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5251 on: June 15, 2018, 04:05:16 PM »
+6

Who the fuck pays for bandwidth anymore anyway? It's usually included as part of the server hosting fee.

SA is virtually hosted so depending on the package, number of VM's, computational and I/O requirements, there's whats known as "in and out" fees. I can only speculate. I've heard rumors that he's not paying as much as most people think, like around $250 a month because of ad content offsets.

Regardless, he's had a ton of offers over the years to take that burden off his shoulders, I can only reason that its still bringing in enough money for him to milk off of that selling it at a fair market price would not be worth it. He's probably going to run it into the ground.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5252 on: June 15, 2018, 04:30:39 PM »
+4

SA is virtually hosted so depending on the package, number of VM's, computational and I/O requirements, there's whats known as "in and out" fees. I can only speculate. I've heard rumors that he's not paying as much as most people think, like around $250 a month because of ad content offsets.

Regardless, he's had a ton of offers over the years to take that burden off his shoulders, I can only reason that its still bringing in enough money for him to milk off of that selling it at a fair market price would not be worth it. He's probably going to run it into the ground.

I think taxman still had some decent offers for the place even itís after it heyday but he was married to his first wife and their marriage was on the rocks. If he sold SA she would have gotten half of that too.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5253 on: June 15, 2018, 09:40:12 PM »
+3

I think taxman still had some decent offers for the place even itís after it heyday but he was married to his first wife and their marriage was on the rocks. If he sold SA she would have gotten half of that too.

He still would have been better off with half of a reasonable amount than whatever SA is worth today.

ZDR has posted about the set-up before.  I'll see if I can find the post again.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5254 on: June 16, 2018, 04:19:27 PM »
+9

:stewart:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5255 on: June 16, 2018, 04:24:53 PM »
+6
Itís almost like youíre shit at YouTube or something??!!??

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5256 on: June 16, 2018, 07:03:19 PM »
+8
Lowtax looking out for the goonnettes again. Here he is defending Chloe whoever.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860204&pagenumber=26
I sure as hell will. I've been cyber friends with Chloe for like over a decade, and she's an incredibly nice and friendly person who is extremely down to earth. I've never paid attention to, or asked her, about any of her personal life shit, and she never brought it up, so this crap came as a huge shock to me. I won't accept any form of victim blaming here, because unless you've been a woman in her exact position with that exact guy, you don't have much of a right to just say "hurr why didn't she just leave him, what a dumb bitch." I have zero reason to believe anything she wrote was false or embellished.

Obviously doesn't even begin to see anything wrong with this line of thought. Also the thread has some hilarious "Whedon did nothing wrong" commentary about him cheating on his wife.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5257 on: June 16, 2018, 07:36:59 PM »
+6
Lowtax looking out for the goonnettes again. Here he is defending Chloe whoever.
I sure as hell will. I've been cyber friends with Chloe for like over a decade, and she's an incredibly nice and friendly person who is extremely down to earth. I've never paid attention to, or asked her, about any of her personal life shit, and she never brought it up, so this crap came as a huge shock to me. I won't accept any form of victim blaming here, because unless you've been a woman in her exact position with that exact guy, you don't have much of a right to just say "hurr why didn't she just leave him, what a dumb bitch." I have zero reason to believe anything she wrote was false or embellished.

Obviously doesn't even begin to see anything wrong with this line of thought. Also the thread has some hilarious "Whedon did nothing wrong" commentary about him cheating on his wife.

"cyber friends"

:freud:

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5258 on: June 16, 2018, 08:23:55 PM »
+5

:stewart:

almost as if your WACKY ZANY shtick is tired and old and people grew up. You have not.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5259 on: June 16, 2018, 11:37:24 PM »
+11

Time to post her tits in that thread.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5260 on: June 16, 2018, 11:38:05 PM »
+4
lol

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5261 on: June 17, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »
+15
Lowtax says this Chole is nice down to earth person.  He also said Radium was a good coder, that Shmorky wasn't a babyfur, and that Integral wasn't crazy, etc.

Given Lowtax's track record when it comes to choosing friends and associates, I'm gonna say Chole is a total and complete utter fuckin' dumpster fire and the Nerd guy did nothing wrong.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #5262 on: June 17, 2018, 06:35:40 AM »
+9
Lowtax says this Chole is nice down to earth person.  He also said Radium was a good coder, that Shmorky wasn't a babyfur, and that Integral wasn't crazy, etc.

Given Lowtax's track record when it comes to choosing friends and associates, I'm gonna say Chole is a total and complete utter fuckin' dumpster fire and the Nerd guy did nothing wrong.

It seems goons remember her.

Oh, was she that 'pilot' girl who got tineyed by goons? I skimmed this thread wondering who the hell anybody was, but seeing this post I think I remember some drama from 10 years past. She posted a censored nude on the something awful yearbook and goons used the emerging technology of reverse image search to find the original, uncensored version on some obscure blog site or something. She then told everyone she was underage when the pic was taken.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860204&pagenumber=28#post485156043

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5263 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:47 AM »
+6
Chloe Dykstra is a completely unlikable cunt who has always been a completely unlikable cunt.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5264 on: June 17, 2018, 01:56:26 PM »
+5
The part in which lowtax screams into the wind is the best part.

He needs a slap upside the head.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5265 on: June 18, 2018, 07:19:36 AM »
+4
She looks like a troon and Chris Hardwick is a beta soy faggot so either way we win

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5266 on: June 18, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »
+6
The legitimate problem with these assholes is their raw abandonment of 'innocent until proven guilty,' whenever it fits their preferred narrative.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #5267 on: June 18, 2018, 09:56:45 PM »
+4
The legitimate problem with these assholes is their raw abandonment of 'innocent until proven guilty,' whenever it fits their preferred narrative.

Apparently digital lynch mobs are OK.

I can't wait until someone sues and wins over this type of shit.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5268 on: June 18, 2018, 11:31:24 PM »
+5

Apparently digital lynch mobs are OK.

I can't wait until someone sues and wins over this type of shit.

You're in luck.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/maajid-nawaz-splc-apologizes-settles-extremist-label/