;

Author Topic: "Gonna spend the next few weeks trying to de-tumblr-fy the SA Forums" - Lowtax  (Read 21001 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
SA has never allowed normal use of the word nigger.
This is incorrect. It was freely used and then Lowatx installed the wacky zany word filter "grandma" as in "Grandma stole my tv."

I wasn't around for that, and the idea of that happening made me laugh.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
+4
SA has never allowed normal use of the word nigger.
This is incorrect. It was freely used and then Lowatx installed the wacky zany word filter "grandma" as in "Grandma stole my tv."

I fucking hate people that write out 'gently caress'.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
I always thought people actually were writing out "grandmas". Reminds me of a time in my pre-SA days this complete retard was hanging around my drinkin-group for a bit, we went to a bar, only white dudes in the place and he decides it's a good idea to make a declaration about that reasonably loud: "THIS PLACE IS FULL OF ALLIGATORS!".
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:57:15 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
+1
What the fuck kind of euphemism is "alligators". Back in my day it was always "Canadians"

Legal Swedish Rape Gang

• Unperson
    • Awards
What the fuck kind of euphemism is "alligators". Back in my day it was always "Canadians"

"Alligators" is prolly some dumb euphemism for black folks.
imagine you are having a private convo with your friends and this weird retard just walks over grabs your wallet and takes ten bucks out while simultaneously putting a piece of tape on your mouth.

rape priviledge

+22

I have always called niggers "Mondays" because no one likes Mondays.

Legal Swedish Rape Gang

• Unperson
    • Awards

:noice:
imagine you are having a private convo with your friends and this weird retard just walks over grabs your wallet and takes ten bucks out while simultaneously putting a piece of tape on your mouth.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
+1

Oh, Garfield.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
+1
A college friend of mine is a cop in St. Louis (Detroit-lite) and he told me they call blacks "Ja-bone's" over the radio.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I'm curious about which tumblr element Lowtax is going to try to get rid of.  Will it be the tumblr-style SJWs?  It could just as easily be the people that the SJWs complain about because SA SJWs regard "bigotry" as tumblr-like behaviour.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

+9
I'm curious about which tumblr element Lowtax is going to try to get rid of.  Will it be the tumblr-style SJWs?  It could just as easily be the people that the SJWs complain about because SA SJWs regard "bigotry" as tumblr-like behaviour.

You see, SA is The Best Forum On The Internet.

Every now and again some upstart will come along and do a little web-magic that sucks some users away, only to have them swept back with the tide. THOSE are the people who are ruining SA, and they have to be purged. Once we get rid of

Triangle Man
Ebaum's World
DPPH
Filez
Furries
Mangosteen Deniers
SASS
Katrina Scam Deniers
BYOB
LF
TNE
Reddit
Doobie's Dog House Deniers

Tumblr

then everything will be back to the way it was.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards

Quote from: Koalas March" post="425370873
I agree. I also thought that one of the cool things was that people could police eachother but if this is a step towards the whole forums becoming FYAD, it sucks. But whatever, it's not like I can get a fucking refund.

Let's just hope it's not Mangosteens and foot fetishes from here on out.

I think its clear that a sizeable demographic of this forum wants a decent venue to discuss current events/issues without people calling folks niggers and cunts 'ironically'. I am assuming that as long people keep resubscribing it doesn't matter. This can just become another of the hundreds of sites in which white, male engineers can talk among themselves and fuck minority voices. (if they don't do and say the things we want them to do and say!) But we'll see happens within the next few weeks and if my assumption is true or not.

There is a fine line between "The internet makes you stupid" and "The internet makes us stupid too."

One of these things is not like the other  :lolno:

What a cunt

lol she sounds like a great time.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
+7
A whale of a time, I'm sure.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
+1
Quote from: Koalas March" post="425370873
I agree. I also thought that one of the cool things was that people could police eachother

said every bitter internet loser with an ax to grind and nothing in life to look forward to ever.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
+1
So how many minority voices are in the femthread exactly? Besides the troons, who are a majority in the thread anyway.

There was Step Aside, who hardly bothers anymore, and Amit who is now probably creating a new identity to scam people with.

Any others?

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1
Pick posts in the GBS thread now. It's kind of funny because all the women went to the GBS thread and then after like 2 weeks all the beta guys started following them in.

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
+6
This can just become another of the hundreds of sites in which white, male engineers can talk among themselves and fuck minority voices.

too bad SA fervently attacks any minority posters when their 'voices' are inconvenient

a site for white, tranny humanities majors to talk amongst themselves and fuck minority voices that disagree with whatever bullshit thing is trending in the race to be offended

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
+1
This can just become another of the hundreds of sites in which white, male engineers can talk among themselves and fuck minority voices.

too bad SA fervently attacks any minority posters when their 'voices' are inconvenient

a site for white, tranny humanities majors to talk amongst themselves and fuck minority voices that disagree with whatever bullshit thing is trending in the race to be offended

Couldn't have said it better myself

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2

Couldn't have said it better myself

of course you think that

something something internalized racism
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

jesusjuice

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' DeVry Scrooge Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards

My buddy and his girlfriend do this. Are you my buddy and his girlfriend?

Also, tumblr SJWs are now probably a good 35-40% of posters. You're too late, Dick. The pozz is coming from inside the forum.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:04:07 AM by jesusjuice »

youwishyouknewme

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards

Yeah, the same way that pretty much any meeting where large amounts of people converse and others interrupt  the flow of conversation to make fun of others. Of course with the buffer of the internet, so you don't actually have to demonstrate to the public how much of a waste of genetic material you are in real life.

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
+9
Yeah but at least with every other space on the internet, you take what you dish out. The magic and beauty of the internet is that everyone on it is a fucking faggot in some way. Someone earlier said something along the lines of, "if you post on this site it's a glaring shred of proof you're wasting time and should spend it way more wisely". I agree with that.

Thing is, SA claims to be a bastion of enlightenment and progressive thought. They're all unique, royal class thinkers in their minds, and to go against them is heresy. They think, they ACTUALLY think, marginalized people on this earth give a single goddamn fuck about white western men's ability to put on a dress and piss in the same lavatory as natural born women and get mad if you suggest otherwise. Or about how some video game character called another a gendered insult. It's socially awkward, white middle class bullshit that no one of any other race, religion, ethnicity, colour, or gender  --- EVEN OTHER WHITE PEOPLE --- can relate to unless you're a broken freak who wants to mutilate their body and eat literal shit in many of their cases. And then they try to say there's something wrong with YOU if you disagree.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:37:36 AM by Cactus Kid »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
From 2007

was there ever a time when SA just MADE FUN of people like this, rather than actually being them?

The rot set in a long time ago.

Another prophetic post from 2007.

This is the problem with all the 07s. They can't enjoy the forums without crying about people's feelings and getting indignant about it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:05:12 AM by my little throwaway »

youwishyouknewme

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Yeah but at least with every other space on the internet, you take what you dish out. The magic and beauty of the internet is that everyone on it is a fucking faggot in some way. Someone earlier said something along the lines of, "if you post on this site it's a glaring shred of proof you're wasting time and should spend it way more wisely". I agree with that.

Thing is, SA claims to be a bastion of enlightenment and progressive thought. They're all unique, royal class thinkers in their minds, and to go against them is heresy. They think, they ACTUALLY think, marginalized people on this earth give a single goddamn fuck about white western men's ability to put on a dress and piss in the same lavatory as natural born women and get mad if you suggest otherwise. Or about how some video game character called another a gendered insult. It's socially awkward, white middle class bullshit that no one of any other race, religion, ethnicity, colour, or gender  --- EVEN OTHER WHITE PEOPLE --- can relate to unless you're a broken freak who wants to mutilate their body and eat literal shit in many of their cases. And then they try to say there's something wrong with YOU if you disagree.

I have bigger things to worry about than any of this. And there are much more pathetic people out there, if I felt I needed to make fun of people to make myself feel better.