;

Author Topic: thread for yelling about breitbard/james okeefe, etc.  (Read 6457 times)

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
thread for yelling about breitbard/james okeefe, etc.
« on: September 28, 2013, 11:40:44 PM »
+1
here osi and I will argue about whether james okeefe is a good and trustworthy citizen or not

numer of crimes prosecuted following okeefe's groundbreaking and highly accurate videos: 0

number of meaningless and already near-death organizations that got defunded due to his videos: 1 (yay, good for him)

number of dollars okeefe was ordered to pay due to slander/defamation lawsuits and criminal charges he plead guilty to from the making of his videos: $101,500.00 and counting

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/james-okeefe-agrees-to-pay-100000-settlement-88620.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/27/us/politics/27landrieu.html?_r=0

number of actual social ills or lib wrongdoings he valiantly brought to light: 0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 11:48:25 PM by MY FURSONOUNS »
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
Re: thread for yelling about breitbard/james okeefe, etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 11:42:59 PM »
James O'Keefe is a hero of the Republic and doing the Lord's work.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 12:04:41 AM »
+1
from his own website, http://www.projectveritas.com/home/:

"Our goal is to inform the public of wrongdoing and allow the public to make judgments on the issues."

But in practice, that isn't what he does.  Let's look at the NPR video.  2011 congressional budget vote that included funding for NPR, and lots of argument on both sides in the media.  amidst this, Okeefe releases a video that appears to show NPR execs accepting $5 million in funding on behalf of the muslim brotherhood and agreeing to slant coverage in exchange for that money.  public furor ensues, and one the the NPR execs even resigns while insisting that no wrongdoing took place.  once the full video was released however, it became clear that responses that didn't fit the narrative okeefe wanted to create were simply edited out, and some statements via the NPR execs were paired with different comments/questions on okeefe's part in order to change their context and apparent meaning. for chrissake, even glenn beck's website called this out:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

and here's time magazine in even more detail:

http://entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/

that's just one of his many videos and not even close to the ones that caused him the most serious repercussions ciminally and financially.  Yet you insist that this behavior, which the late andrew breitbart supported both financially and via plenty of prominent coverage, shouldn't cause anyone to question the validity or honesty of breitbart.com reportage.

:adam:

i'm getting some sleep but I'll check this tomorrow night as time allows.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:10:18 AM by MY FURSONOUNS »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 12:10:20 AM »
+1
lol did you even read your fucking links?

The lawsuit argued OíKeefe broke a state law barring the secret recording of someoneís voice or image. Jerry Brown, then Californiaís attorney general and now its governor, gave OíKeefe and Giles immunity from criminal prosecution in exchange for turning over unedited videos made in National City, Los Angeles and San Bernardino.

He paid for breaking a state law regarding secret videotapes, not libel or defamation.  Above I was being facetious about you not reading your links but now I'm really honestly wondering.  You can literally search the article and not find one mention of libel, defamation, or slander.

Mr. OíKeefe was also in the office pretending to wait for a friend, but secretly recording the interaction, and another man was waiting outside. All four were arrested and eventually charged with entering federal property under false pretenses, a misdemeanor. The charge carries a maximum term of six months in prison and a $5,000 fine.

Lol AGAIN nothing about the facts at hand being disputed (in this case it was Landrieu hiding out while her constituents raged about her support of Obamacare) but a fancy term for trespassing.

And let me remind everyone that this is Politico (carrying Nigger Messiah's water forever) and the Jew York Times and this is the hardest hitting coverage they could give of the event.

Meanwhile flying in the face of "voter fraud totally doesn't exist its a kkkonservative myth to oppress the noble negro!!! :madgoon:"

http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/lt1800/breaking-project-veritas-implicates-sitting-congre

Congressdaddy's son implicated in voter fraud

http://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-eric-holder-in-washington-dc/

O'Keefe is...Eric Holder

http://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-new-hampshire/

The dead vote in New Hampshire

http://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-minnesota/

Trust me I'm totally Warren Moon.

PV & O'Keefe can claim responsibility for the raft of Voter ID laws being passed, so please continue to post what you take from Gawker as gospel truth because of your notion of internet honor or something. :lolno:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:39:01 AM by OSI »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 12:12:55 AM »
from his own website, http://www.projectveritas.com/home/:

"Our goal is to inform the public of wrongdoing and allow the public to make judgments on the issues."

But in practice, that isn't what he does.  Let's look at the NPR video.  2011 congressional budget vote that included funding for NPR, and lots of argument on both sides in the media.  amidst this, Okeefe releases a video that appears to show NPR execs accepting $5 million in funding on behalf of the muslim brotherhood and agreeing to slant coverage in exchange for that money.  public furor ensues, and one the the NPR execs even resigns while insisting that no wrongdoing took place.  once the full video was released however, it became clear that responses that didn't fit the narrative okeefe wanted to create were simply edited out, and some statements via the NPR execs were paired with different comments/questions on okeefe's part in order to change their context and apparent meaning. for chrissake, even glenn beck's website called this out:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

and here's time magazine in even more detail:

http://entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/

that's just one of his many videos and not even close to the ones that caused him the most serious repercussions ciminally and financially.  Yet you insist that this behavior, which the late andrew breitbart supported both financially and via plenty of prominent coverage, shouldn't cause anyone to question the validity or honesty of breitbart.com reportage.

:adam:

i'm getting some sleep but I'll check this tomorrow night as time allows.

lol we covered this before but I'll repeat myself that its well known Beck & Breitbart were at loggerheads more often than not and the Blaze didn't really dispute anything but the Sharia law thing and were mealymouthed, sounding like a controversial wikipedia article, about the rest.  It was hardly the HARD HITTING EXPOSE you seem to be obsessed with but do go on about this. :allears:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 12:14:52 AM »
Let's summarize:

Apparently because O'Keefe has been arrested for trespassing and breaking secret recording laws and Glenn Beck posted a mean article this totally invalidates any other work he's done.

:megatuss:

Breitbart's entire modus operandi was turning the tactics of the Left back on them while reporting the facts and not giving a fuck, which is why he was outside at the CPAC meeting screaming at Occupy DC to stop raping people.  You seem to have missed that and are unable to comprehend simple legal terms which really doesn't speak to your competency in determining the reliability of anyone when you've got such a big damn problem with being reliable yourself.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:25:07 AM by OSI »

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
+1
deceptive editing, famewhoring, publicly shaming people who contacted law enforcement about his act

o'keefe is not a good person, he's a smirking troll who thinks he's clever while further cheapening political discourse
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 04:55:46 PM »
Here's somebody who deserves praise for surreptitiously recording corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Schoolcraft
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 06:49:57 PM »
Tuss just made a seriouspost, pigs fly in 5.....4.....3......

Tuss wins the thread.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »

Tuss just made a seriouspost, pigs fly in 5.....4.....3......
Jesus tittyfucking christ, it is the end times

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:42 PM »
+2
i've had a long/shitty couple days so this will be my final argument.  look:

just look at this fucking guy.  would you trust this "man" with your senator daughter?  all he needs is a little bowtie to be homunculus tucker carlson

anyway, i just wanna come here to laugh at troons and other broken people and i have no futher desire to argue, so i concede.  osi wins

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 11:29:29 PM »
No Fursouns.

We all win.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:30:18 PM by OSI »

rape priviledge

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 11:32:40 PM »
+1
This is a shameful thread.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 01:45:41 AM »
delete all posts after poloniums and stick it in valhalla

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:39 AM »
delete all posts after poloniums and stick it in valhalla

Delete every post on this whole boart that isn't mine and then revel at how amazing it becomes