;

Author Topic: GBS RSS  (Read 123105 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
Re: GBS RSS
« Reply #9250 on: June 26, 2018, 10:15:23 PM »
+6
i only visit sa every couple weeks now so i didn't notice this earlier, but there's a 7 page qcs thread in which people are unironically arguing that all trump supporters should be banned because putting babies in cages is wrong and thus supporting anything to the right of mao zedong is no longer a "valid position"  :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon:

I thought you were exaggerating but holy shit nope:

OP:
With people openly supporting locking kids in cages and separating them from their families I think it’s time we start banning people who openly support Trump on the forums. They don’t need a platform, they don’t care how far this fucking jackass president goes and it is rally dragging the entire forum down. There is no “both sides” here. You (MODS, Admins, Lowtax) need to put your money where your mouth is and do something about this.

It's up to seven pages now and it's filled with the gooniest, LITERALLY HITLER shit.

"Why don't you just have polite discussions with Nazis who are in favor of concentration camps and putting children in cages" is really not the hill to die on.

"Y'all are so damn mad" like getting angry over  people supporting a fascist administration is some sort of character weakness.

The "in vogue" thing being to shout at something you don't like so it goes away is because doing less is tantamount to tacit acceptance; to do less is to be part of the problem, like you are.

You seem to agree that Trump et al. are terrible but say to "deal with it". Well, this is dealing with it. Step 1 in dealing with fascists is telling them that they have no place in our society. Not at home, at work, at a restaurant, and not on an internet forum.

If they object, we point to their terrible views. If they say "wait that's terrible I honestly never realized I want to know why!" then sure we can talk. I don't think there's many of those out there but sure, you can get the benefit of the doubt. A little. Once.

But if they say "lol why so mad on this dead comedy forum get over it" as though acting in favor of crimes against humanity is just another punchline? No. That's not a willingness to be a part of a community. That's not someone you can have a discussion with. That is a privileged fuck who doesn't care about how other people's lives are on the line. Show those monsters the door. They want back in, they can pay the toll, and milking Nazis for :10bux: a ban to keep this place afloat will be the only thing they're good for.

Someone in another thread put it best: if you want to know what you really, truly would have done during the Holocaust and the lead up to it, you're doing that now; and if your reaction is "Well why don't you try talking with the Nazis instead of getting mad", then you are part of the problem now, and you would have been part of it then.

The Something Awful administrators can't go and change laws or policy. They can't reunite children with their parents. They can, however, tell fascists and those who support their rule to fuck off and not come back, and to do less is complicity through inaction.

:ultlibrage:  :madgoon:  :goonette:  :parsons: :ultlibrage:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:22:41 PM by As a white male I »

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9251 on: June 26, 2018, 10:32:27 PM »
+8
i only visit sa every couple weeks now so i didn't notice this earlier, but there's a 7 page qcs thread in which people are unironically arguing that all trump supporters should be banned because putting babies in cages is wrong and thus supporting anything to the right of mao zedong is no longer a "valid position"  :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon:

Anybody still defending Trump on SA or posting on there as a known Trump supporter is an absolute retard. There's no way an admin won't be triggered enough to leak your credit card info/address within the next 2 years.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9252 on: June 26, 2018, 11:08:11 PM »
+7
The holocaust Comparisons are the best bc locking up criminals is bad or something I guess.

Lib outlets have been farting out the “it’s just a misdemeanors gwarshhhh” bullshit constantly these past few weeks. Open carry of a loaded is also just a misdemeanor” in most states. Wonder if that’d get a free pass by these compassionate liberal cunts

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Californian 420 Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #9253 on: June 27, 2018, 12:46:43 AM »
+5
It's only going to be a matter of time now until libs fuck with the wrong MAGAman in the wrong state to deadly results. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9254 on: June 27, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
+6
It's only going to be a matter of time now until libs fuck with the wrong MAGAman in the wrong state to deadly results.

This is what I've been saying for a week now. It's all fun and games when you're hollering at a public official while they're trying to have supper, but it's going to be another ballgame entirely when someone thinks they can go up to and harass some random blue collar guy with a MAGA hat without coming out the other end with fewer teeth than they went in with (or worse, as you alluded to).

Reprehensible

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #9255 on: June 28, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »
+14
Yeah, I've seen enough. I've been a pretty consistent SA poster for years now, but after the last few weeks and seeing how the moderation is trending, I'm done. There's only so much ax grinding I can watch while ignoring it, but the new GBS mods make ignoring it impossible.

It's just a bullshit site now, possibly more than ever. I don't blame Lowtax for checking out and treating it as revenue generator. I'd have sold it off years ago.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9256 on: June 28, 2018, 06:08:22 PM »
+15
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #9257 on: June 28, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
+5
Yeah, I've seen enough. I've been a pretty consistent SA poster for years now, but after the last few weeks and seeing how the moderation is trending, I'm done. There's only so much ax grinding I can watch while ignoring it, but the new GBS mods make ignoring it impossible.

It's just a bullshit site now, possibly more than ever. I don't blame Lowtax for checking out and treating it as revenue generator. I'd have sold it off years ago.

So what you're saying is

:reagan:

Reprehensible

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #9258 on: June 28, 2018, 08:30:22 PM »
+5
Basically. The website, and the posters that have remained after Reddit, etc., are just tiresome.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #9259 on: June 28, 2018, 08:37:57 PM »
+5
Basically. The website, and the posters that have remained after Reddit, etc., are just tiresome.

I have some bad news about this forum..

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #9260 on: July 01, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
+5
SA Mods are pearl clutching so hard that posting as a conservative is impossible.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9261 on: July 01, 2018, 09:07:58 PM »
+7
SA Mods are pearl clutching so hard that posting as a conservative is impossible.

anti-trump loyalty oaths are coming

actually "forums loyalty oath" would make an alright username here
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Twitter Rapist

• Domestic Threat
  • Flame, dear flame
    • Awards
« Reply #9262 on: July 16, 2018, 01:40:03 AM »
+1
Oh no I can't go to GBS to post how much I love sucking retarded orange dick and how president Hillary runs secret underground pedophile rings or some other deluded qanon-calibre shit. To paraphrase a previous poster: "anyone still supporting Trump is a retard." Sorry you guys bet on the dumbest horse in existence but I think it's about time to face facts and kill yourselves.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #9263 on: July 16, 2018, 02:34:59 AM »
+2
muh Russia though.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9264 on: July 16, 2018, 07:42:11 AM »
But her emails

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9265 on: July 16, 2018, 07:42:31 PM »
+3

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9266 on: July 16, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
+1
[/size]Oh no I can't go to GBS to post how much I love sucking retarded orange dick and how president Hillary runs secret underground pedophile rings or some other deluded qanon-calibre shit. To paraphrase a previous poster: "anyone still supporting Trump is a retard." Sorry you guys bet on the dumbest horse in existence but I think it's about time to face facts and kill yourselves.

A good old fashioned goon meltdown