;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 892277 times)

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7650 on: November 24, 2017, 12:17:31 AM »
+3
I think the concept of a 1-10 appearance scale is pretty spergy. It's subjective as shit IRL. My wife and her friends argue about the appearance of guys that they know or the single ones are dating. The standard deviation of a given ranking in that small group is incredible. My wife finds me incredibly attractive which definitely makes her an outlier as I'm pretty average in appearance I imagine to most women. Her best friend will show her pictures of a guy that looks pretty average to me or like a mutant to my wife and say "OMG this guy is a 9.5/10."

Also, Honda are you younger? It seems like women's subjective opinions of men diversify in thier late twenties.
The person you're dating or married to is a totally worthless metric. You have to ask people you don't actually know. If they are friends they will lie to not hurt your feelings, if they are in a relationship with you they will either lie or their judgement is clouded by emotion.

It's pretty baffling to me that people are calling the 1-10 scale "spergy." It has been the accepted norm for men for decades, long before "spergy" people were allowed to have opinions. Many women will take into account unrelated things when giving a rating of a guy, which is why their scales are less reliable. Their money, their hobbies, their personality, etc.

But anyway the scale is most useful when the rating comes from someone YOU are attracted to. Like, no shit a 55 year old seahag will rate me like a 10, whereas an 18 year old model might have a slightly different opinion. But if a few girls in a specific age-range all rate you within a couple points, then you can make a pretty good average out of it.

This is not some ~crazy autistic beep boop goony shit~ there's a reason that the majority of women find certain celebrities attractive, and certain ones unattractive.

I don't know what your reference for younger is, but I am 28 and my gf is 22. I only go after girls under 24, 25 and up have too much baggage and are often really boring (I'd make an exception if a particularly good one was available, but none have yet).
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7651 on: November 24, 2017, 01:08:10 AM »
+3
The bumbling retards that can barely implement data caps, despite having a near monopoly, are going to turn the internet into cable tv?

It's more like they're going to zero rate their own services and put the tech queers that bankroll the DNC at a disadvantage.

Which isn't good but it isn't anywhere close to the DEATH OF THE INTERNET panic that's going on. Also notice how all the people freaking out about net neutrality are radio silent about actions that actually threaten the internet like registrars canceling domains over content, Cloudflare becoming pozzed, Google deranking wrongthink, Jewtube ghettoizing anybody that questions [[[their]]] narrative and all the other ways the globalists are trying to silence the far right.

As far as I can tell this logic boils down to two points:
1) Corporations, in particular ISPs are so retarded they will be unable to take advantage of a situation they've been working toward and bankrolling political efforts for over a decade and
2) The problem is systemic and therefore we're screwed regardless and shouldn't even bother trying cause jewgle and friends are fucking up the internet no matter what we do.

As for 1, perhaps the reason they haven't gone whole hog on data caps and throttling (which some companies have done or already do) is because they don't want to get people riled up before they have the legislation passed. I mean, these are primarily companies that have been around for a very long time, and know how this stuff works. AT&T knows that you don't start fucking over customers until AFTER a merger, because otherwise people will make a big fuss about it. You keep people placated until you've accomplished the important shit, then you start rolling stuff out to fuck people over after it's too late for them to do anything.

The average person has NO idea what net neutrality is, and will just assume it's some meaningless political bullshit that won't even affect their life. I've said since the beginning it was the dumbest fucking term for an important political belief. You need to name things that elicit immediate emotional responses, "pro life" "pro choice" "free speech" "hate speech" etc. Anybody who for the first time hears the term "pro life" or "pro choice" instantly agrees with it, which starts you off on the right foot. Net neutrality is meaningless, and it's even confusing and ambiguous once you actually know what it is. Some people might even agree with it, but get confused on which side is which.

In any case, it's not like the technology for data caps or throttling is some type of limiting factor. They have been using it basically since the beginning of cellular internet, and many companies DO throttle people who download a lot of data in a certain time period. There are "unofficial" caps where if you hit X Gb in a month they slow down your internet. They used to do this all the time when "unlimited" cell phone plans were the norm.

As for 2, I believe that the country is doomed to mediocrity and a pandering to the average idiot. Eventually football will no longer be a contact sport, guns will be a relic that people marvel at in museums, cars will be required to be autonomous except for the extremely wealthy people that can afford to go to racetracks, and any website that is remotely inflammatory will be considered "hate speech" and banned.

So I agree with 2, which is why my political involvement in this is limited to arguing with people on a niggerdeath forum who refuse to be convinced because god-emporer Trump appointed this guy so he must be infallible.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:12:53 AM by HondaRider271 »
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #7652 on: November 24, 2017, 10:42:15 AM »
+6
I think the concept of a 1-10 appearance scale is pretty spergy. It's subjective as shit IRL. My wife and her friends argue about the appearance of guys that they know or the single ones are dating. The standard deviation of a given ranking in that small group is incredible. My wife finds me incredibly attractive which definitely makes her an outlier as I'm pretty average in appearance I imagine to most women. Her best friend will show her pictures of a guy that looks pretty average to me or like a mutant to my wife and say "OMG this guy is a 9.5/10."

Also, Honda are you younger? It seems like women's subjective opinions of men diversify in thier late twenties.
The person you're dating or married to is a totally worthless metric. You have to ask people you don't actually know. If they are friends they will lie to not hurt your feelings, if they are in a relationship with you they will either lie or their judgement is clouded by emotion.

It's pretty baffling to me that people are calling the 1-10 scale "spergy." It has been the accepted norm for men for decades, long before "spergy" people were allowed to have opinions. Many women will take into account unrelated things when giving a rating of a guy, which is why their scales are less reliable. Their money, their hobbies, their personality, etc.

But anyway the scale is most useful when the rating comes from someone YOU are attracted to. Like, no shit a 55 year old seahag will rate me like a 10, whereas an 18 year old model might have a slightly different opinion. But if a few girls in a specific age-range all rate you within a couple points, then you can make a pretty good average out of it.

This is not some ~crazy autistic beep boop goony shit~ there's a reason that the majority of women find certain celebrities attractive, and certain ones unattractive.

I don't know what your reference for younger is, but I am 28 and my gf is 22. I only go after girls under 24, 25 and up have too much baggage and are often really boring (I'd make an exception if a particularly good one was available, but none have yet).

Sorry bro your 888 from earlier is autistic as fuck.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:53:03 AM by Soup Her Pooper »
rofl I have a sig

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7653 on: November 24, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »
I'm not autistic so that means nothing to me but ok

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7654 on: November 24, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »
+10
Hey letís talk about net neutrality in every godamn thread

~*fartz*~

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #7655 on: November 24, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »
+4
I'm not autistic so that means nothing to me but ok

You deserve a Reddit badge

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7656 on: November 24, 2017, 03:14:02 PM »
+9
'Tis the holiday season where people are forced to spend time with people they hate. Raised by Narcissists is a sub where people talk about their horrible families and get some advice on how to deal with the stress of it all.

Like most Reddit users, hotcaulk here brings up the ~*snowflake*~ shit that has absolutely nothing to do with their complaint-

Quote from: hotcaulk
I'm a 32F. The SO(22genderfluidM) and I are both staying here at my Mom's until April, when SO has a job lined up where we're from. I'm Autistic, I still have another year or two of occupational therapy and vocational rehab before I'm considered "work ready."

I'm used to most of her shenanigans. Today was different. It's Thanksgiving but she's a nurse and had to work today. I made her some cookies to take to her employee pot luck so I was awake in the kitchen as she prepared to leave so I could show her which container to grab.

Out of no where she starts talking about her Dad, my Grandpa. (We called him PawPaw. I never really got to talk to my grandparents after 14. Mom was too afraid I "would embarrass her." As an adult, I just figured they didn't call because they were disappointed in me. PawPaw died about 4-5 years ago.) She mentions that PawPaw called my sister to check on me. The following exchange took place after she said that:

Me: Why don't people call me to check on me? My number hasn't changed since I was 16.

Mom: Well, I told him you hate him. He may have been afraid to call you.

Me: WHAT?! Why would you say that?!

Mom: Remember that time you were hospitalized? (I had tried to kill myself. ICU 4 days then psych ward 7 days.)

Me: yeah...

Mom: I told him it was his fault for sending you that letter...

Me: (barely audible) oh, god. What's wrong with you...

Mom: I was just mad at him and wanted to hurt him.

Me: ...what you told him couldn't be further from the truth...I'm....I'm going to my room...

Mom: Happy Thanksgiving!

She was laughing and smiling the whole time. Like it was no big deal. She thought it was funny. I spent years wondering why he never called. He died thinking I hate him and I can never fix it.

:facepalm:

Is Autism the hottest thing to have along with 'muh gender identity'? Is having ADD and ADHD no longer in vogue? What gets a person the maximum amount of internet asspats these days and how can I capitalize on the trend?

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7657 on: November 24, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
+13
Why does anyone go to any effort at all to keep people like that alive when they try to kill themselves I mean really

Iíll hey Iím autistic and canít even work bc Iím too much of a defective flappy handed cunt ps my life and opinions have value   

Wrong.

When a subcreature like this attempts to kill itself and fails it should just be euthanized immediately

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7658 on: November 24, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »
+13

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7659 on: November 24, 2017, 08:11:18 PM »
+2

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #7660 on: November 25, 2017, 01:10:48 AM »
+7
'Tis the holiday season where people are forced to spend time with people they hate. Raised by Narcissists is a sub where people talk about their horrible families and get some advice on how to deal with the stress of it all.

Like most Reddit users, hotcaulk here brings up the ~*snowflake*~ shit that has absolutely nothing to do with their complaint-

Quote from: hotcaulk
I'm a 32F. The SO(22genderfluidM) and I are both staying here at my Mom's until April, when SO has a job lined up where we're from. I'm Autistic, I still have another year or two of occupational therapy and vocational rehab before I'm considered "work ready."

I'm used to most of her shenanigans. Today was different. It's Thanksgiving but she's a nurse and had to work today. I made her some cookies to take to her employee pot luck so I was awake in the kitchen as she prepared to leave so I could show her which container to grab.

Out of no where she starts talking about her Dad, my Grandpa. (We called him PawPaw. I never really got to talk to my grandparents after 14. Mom was too afraid I "would embarrass her." As an adult, I just figured they didn't call because they were disappointed in me. PawPaw died about 4-5 years ago.) She mentions that PawPaw called my sister to check on me. The following exchange took place after she said that:

Me: Why don't people call me to check on me? My number hasn't changed since I was 16.

Mom: Well, I told him you hate him. He may have been afraid to call you.

Me: WHAT?! Why would you say that?!

Mom: Remember that time you were hospitalized? (I had tried to kill myself. ICU 4 days then psych ward 7 days.)

Me: yeah...

Mom: I told him it was his fault for sending you that letter...

Me: (barely audible) oh, god. What's wrong with you...

Mom: I was just mad at him and wanted to hurt him.

Me: ...what you told him couldn't be further from the truth...I'm....I'm going to my room...

Mom: Happy Thanksgiving!

She was laughing and smiling the whole time. Like it was no big deal. She thought it was funny. I spent years wondering why he never called. He died thinking I hate him and I can never fix it.

:facepalm:

Is Autism the hottest thing to have along with 'muh gender identity'? Is having ADD and ADHD no longer in vogue? What gets a person the maximum amount of internet asspats these days and how can I capitalize on the trend?

I'm getting too old for this shit.

That sure is a lot of caring about gender identity and human emotions and other humans for someone so "autistic" they cannot work for years.
 :jesse:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7661 on: November 25, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
+3
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7fb3iz/christine_sprankle_quitting_magic_cosplay_due_to/

Look at this dork.

The brigades have arrived. Unfortunately, that means it's time for this thread to lock up.

Edit: Cleaned out a bunch of stuff, banned a bunch of people. We'll try this for a couple more hours. Here are some ground rules:

- If you suggest that being brutally harassed is just something people should expect, that they should "grow a thicker skin" or "get used to the real world" or in any way suggest that it's somehow the victim's fault for not living up to your expectations of resilience, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- If you run off on a "not all Magic players..." tangent, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- If you decide that not being able to harass people on the internet is a violation of your First Amendment rights and that's the hill you want to get banned on, well, that's the hill you'll get (permanently) banned on.
- If you decide to lecture us on how you, as a straight white male, are the real harassment victim here, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- In short: if you seem to, in any way, shape or form, at the sole determination of the moderator who sees your comments or posts, be supporting harassment, dismissing a victim of harassment for not living up to your idea of what a victim should be, supporting a person who engages in harassment, denying that harassment happens, or just generally being a part of the problem rather than a part of the solution... you'll get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.

This is the one and only warning that will be given. The banhammer is locked and loaded.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 03:47:16 AM by anti-nigger machine »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7662 on: November 25, 2017, 07:29:35 AM »
+9
How do you manage to turn A FUCKING CARD GAME into such faggotry?

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #7663 on: November 25, 2017, 07:45:08 AM »
+3
How do you manage to turn A FUCKING CARD GAME into such faggotry?

Buncha white knights
salivating over this 7/10, apparently:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7664 on: November 25, 2017, 08:23:55 AM »
+13
I'd tap her dual lands.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #7665 on: November 25, 2017, 08:54:21 AM »
+8
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7fb3iz/christine_sprankle_quitting_magic_cosplay_due_to/

Look at this dork.

The brigades have arrived. Unfortunately, that means it's time for this thread to lock up.

Edit: Cleaned out a bunch of stuff, banned a bunch of people. We'll try this for a couple more hours. Here are some ground rules:

- If you suggest that being brutally harassed is just something people should expect, that they should "grow a thicker skin" or "get used to the real world" or in any way suggest that it's somehow the victim's fault for not living up to your expectations of resilience, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- If you run off on a "not all Magic players..." tangent, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- If you decide that not being able to harass people on the internet is a violation of your First Amendment rights and that's the hill you want to get banned on, well, that's the hill you'll get (permanently) banned on.
- If you decide to lecture us on how you, as a straight white male, are the real harassment victim here, you get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.
- In short: if you seem to, in any way, shape or form, at the sole determination of the moderator who sees your comments or posts, be supporting harassment, dismissing a victim of harassment for not living up to your idea of what a victim should be, supporting a person who engages in harassment, denying that harassment happens, or just generally being a part of the problem rather than a part of the solution... you'll get a permanent ban from /r/magictcg.

This is the one and only warning that will be given. The banhammer is locked and loaded.

Jesus... Iíve never felt an actual biological urge to dump another human beingís textbooks in the hallway before. Itís damn near Pavlovian.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #7666 on: November 25, 2017, 09:16:13 AM »
+4
But I thought "boob armor" was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #7667 on: November 25, 2017, 09:20:27 AM »
+5
She's pretty, but there are way better costumed hos

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #7668 on: November 25, 2017, 09:20:44 AM »
+11
Like most attention whores, Christine Sprankle started begging for money a few months ago because 'Hasbro wasn't paying her enough to cosplay.'  She's nothing more a jobless loser who is e-famous for dressing up like elves in front of thirsty nerds, but now she's playing the victim because old school Magic players called her out for her shameless begging.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7669 on: November 25, 2017, 09:23:33 AM »
+18
" a permanent ban from /r/magictc"--truly the worst fate to befall a man since the dawn of human history.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7670 on: November 25, 2017, 09:25:26 AM »
+6
:tom:

https://twitter.com/TolarianCollege/status/934262602040930305

:say:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7671 on: November 25, 2017, 09:37:53 AM »
+5
>Octavia Butler

Confirmed for 100% bugman, if the picture itself wasn't enough evidence on its own.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7672 on: November 25, 2017, 09:43:43 AM »
+6
BTW, the guy they're all mad at is an incoherent Sargon wannabe who does Magic unboxing videos.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eG6ghZj03Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eG6ghZj03Y</a>

When this guy is causing you to lose sleep its time to kill yourself.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7673 on: November 25, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »
+14
Like most attention whores, Christine Sprankle started begging for money a few months ago because 'Hasbro wasn't paying her enough to cosplay.'  She's nothing more a jobless loser who is e-famous for dressing up like elves in front of thirsty nerds, but now she's playing the victim because old school Magic players called her out for her shameless begging.
Omg women actually ruin everything just by virtue of joining it

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #7674 on: November 25, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »
+6
Omg women actually ruin everything just by virtue of joining it

Yessss... let the misogyny flow through you.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war