;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 857166 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7675 on: November 25, 2017, 07:04:05 PM »
+4
Like most attention whores, Christine Sprankle started begging for money a few months ago because 'Hasbro wasn't paying her enough to cosplay.'  She's nothing more a jobless loser who is e-famous for dressing up like elves in front of thirsty nerds, but now she's playing the victim because old school Magic players called her out for her shameless begging.
Omg women actually ruin everything just by virtue of joining it
It's even funnier when women attack popular cosplayers.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge The Gentry United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #7676 on: November 26, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »
+10
I'm not going to stop playing, but things like this definitely make me not tell my friends/colleagues I play Magic.

107 upvotes.

Yeah. Because up until the point magic players allegedly harassed a girl magic player, magic was totally a thing you'd mention to normal people in real life. A Good Idea for a conversation about what you did over the weekend.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7677 on: November 26, 2017, 04:13:00 AM »
+18
The only magic player who was ever unfairly harassed was this man:

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran Something Wonderful United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #7678 on: November 26, 2017, 10:31:43 AM »
+10
The only thing I ever needed to know about that Magic game was there were 2 guys who used to play it together in one of NSA's cafeterias at lunchtime. One guy was a milquetoast nerd named Flanders (appropriate) and the other was a tubby sad sack who married a prostitute who used to work at a whorehouse in Spain.

No thanks.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #7679 on: November 26, 2017, 10:20:37 PM »
+5
How do you manage to turn A FUCKING CARD GAME into such faggotry?

Buncha white knights
salivating over this 7/10, apparently:

She doesn't have a gut or a penis, which puts her in the top %5 of geek gerls.

But if she put on a miniskirt and a belly shirt and went to a happenin' dance club the bitch would be a wallflower at best, or just laughed at by all the Stacy's. 

She can't get the attention from the guys she wants to have attention from, so she puts on elf ears and plastic chainmail and attracts attention from aspie tards who put their Rainbow Dash plushies on their laps to hide their boners.  Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, I guess.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7680 on: November 27, 2017, 07:01:41 AM »
+14
She is in that C+ 'would' category. But every time these types come into a subculture that they barely understand they try to make it about themselves and then ruin it for everyone. It happened with h video games and it happened with comics. When you leave nerds with no place to hide then the screeching hounds of autism will come for you.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7681 on: November 27, 2017, 07:06:45 PM »
+2
wow took a trip to /r/asktransgender and found a weird connection between skydiving ballroom dancing and autogynephilia

Transitioning and ballroom dancing?
28 points 21 comments submitted 18 hours ago by dancerindistress to r/asktransgender
Hey all, I have a really unique problem and don't know who to turn to, so I was wondering if anyone here had any knowledge and/or experience with this particular subject.
Basically what happened is, I got into college and fell in love with ballroom dancing (I didn't know there were college teams for this either, trust me). If you don't know anything else about it, all you need to know is that dancing is done in pairs, typically a man and a woman. You can probably see where this is going.
I've spent the past 4 years of my life practicing and taking lessons as a guy, and I have one more year left. I can't quit dancing because it means too much to me, but I also know I need to transition (preferably sooner rather than later). I would like to keep competing beyond college, but I also know that some of the organizations that govern competitions have rules against same-sex couples, and I have no idea how that would affect me as a trans-woman. I wouldn't mind eventually learning how to be a follow (the "woman's" role), but I don't want to be banned from competitions completely just for being trans. Disregarding taking lessons and practicing, I just want to know if it would be possible to still compete during/after transition. I imagine that in a few years if I can pass regularly it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm not sure what would happen in between.
I know this is really specific, but if anyone has any knowledge about this I would really appreciate the help!

I don't know if I should pull the trigger, but I am balding so quickly all the sudden....
1 point 3 comments submitted 10 months ago by decideNowOrNever to r/asktransgender
I feel like I need to pull the trigger now or I will end up so bald that nothing will reverse it. I had the hairline of a pre-teen until a few months ago and now have the hairline of a 50-60 year old male.
I feel that I need to decide if I am going to transition or not so I can still end up with a good natural hairline. I can't prolong my decision because I can't take finasteride due to the side effects.
My therapist all have been really religious since they were all chosen my my parents who are not religious (ironic huh). They never said anything bad about transgender issues, but they seemed to all have the hardcore religious attitude towards the whole concept.
I was never that girly and I like a lot of boy stuff, but ever since I was in kindergarten I wanted to be a girl. I never really socialized well with guys with guy talk from then until now. I was always just there listening or thinking about other things like a wallflower.
I started crossdressing in early elementary school. Things then became sexual once puberty hit in late middle school and I just thought it was a fetish or is it still?
I would prefer to have the body of a woman, not just for sex but for everything. I did self medicate for a short period of 3-4 months and it was like living life with color from a black and white world. Taste was stronger, smell was stronger, touch was more sensitive. A sense of calm just came over me and everyday was a beautiful day. I stopped it because I was too afraid of coming out to my family at the time.
I dated a lot of women in high school and college, but never had sex because I was just not comfortable in my body. I would always try to get them to dump me before that or dump them if that didn't work. I am the ideal guy in the view of many guys and girls (ripped body, went to top university, smart, great high paying job, comes from money, has a house, cars, lots of hobbies (from ballroom dancing to sharp shooting).
What are the strong indicators of someone being trans vs just a strong fetish?

Feeling guilty about being trans in a relatively unique situation
3 points 21 comments submitted 1 year ago by Useitonce12345 to r/asktransgender
So I have a weird predicament...
I came out to myself for reals about a month ago, and it has made so many things about the rest of my life up ti this point make sense. I am starting therapy soon just to talk with somebody about it, but I havent felt so certain about something in ages. Without identifying me too closely, I will specify that I am older than 25 but by less than a decade. I still feel like HRT could do the things I so badly desire for me, but I am old enough that I feel a bit of time pressure to be sure.
Here's the rub: I am a nationally ranked ballroom dancer... in the traditionally AMAB role, and I enjoy it rather a lot. It might be the only part in my life in which I experience zero dysphoria. The sport is extremely gendered, and I have no idea how I could fit into this role, or if I would even have the strength to compete at that level with HRT in the mix. As it is, it takes a lot of physical and mental energy already, and I have no idea how that would be affected. I mean my partner keeps right up with me, but she also doesnt have completely nuked T levels, so... i am not sure I even want to know what the parent org or the world anti-doping agency would think at this point.
Speaking of my partner, as far as she thinks, we are going to be dancing together for a very long time, and I am skeptical that she will take this news well. She typically does not like "rocking the boat" at all, especially if she feels that it will attract negative attention. Based on past experience, most of my visions of coming out to her involve anything from a major disappointment or complete rage and denial.
I admit that a part of me dreams of getting into the next age category and having a better shot at competing on the world stage. The other part of me wants to take the time to hang up my tail coat and sort my personal life out/ eventually maybe try to start a family (not with my partner, fyi). I also have a great progressive job that I would really like to make sure I stay secure in, but it would take additional effort on my end that I don't currently have time for.. I feel horrible that these priorities conflict so much, and that this might mean the end of the line as far as dance is concerned.
Sorry for the rambling. I should really be in bed but I wanted to get these thoughts out. I am not sure even what question I am asking, but any thoughts are certainly welcome.
I left out some kind of important details in the off chance that somebody I know finds this sub, as my hobby is pretty niche and I have already narrowed the possibilities down considerably. Don't let that stop you from inquiring if you are curious though.

So... how hard is all of this?
2 points 10 comments submitted 2 years ago by bonezjones to r/asktransgender
I come from a vaguely supportive family (well, my dad's mad disappointed at the fact that i'm not straight, but he's only passive-agressive about it so I guess I should be thankful).
I know I would be happier and more successful as a woman, I already have a feminine face and body type, I'm confident, and most of my friends are open-minded.
I'm starting college in a matter of months. I'm a professional performer and media producer, though I'm just starting out. My life is great.
I don't care that I'm a man, right now--I mean, I identify as a man and have no problem expressing my masculinity. I like to work out. I like to lead when I do ballroom. I even like to sing bass, sometimes (though naturally I'm a tenor).
My problem is even though I'm completely fine with being a man, I know I'd like being a woman at least slightly more, but I don't know if it's worth it to me to make that transition.
Also, I study developmental psychology and, even I think Freud's a dick, I may have some blocks that express themselves as sexually submissive tendencies. That's probably worth noting, right?
Anyway, I don't know what I'm even really asking for, but I know I want answers. Thank you so much.

i think it's all the same guy, changing details to obfuscate his identity. guess this is one way to get some more "ball room" heh heh

if it is, i think i might have found the ballroom bandit's sissy fetish reddit account
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:02:37 PM by Dr. Wow's Ass. Goo »

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7682 on: November 29, 2017, 03:50:05 PM »
+9
http://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/comments/7g9pcf/i_had_a_near_death_experience_today/

TL;DR- Mom lost kids anti-anxiety meds, kid gets in car wreck, YT COPS R EBIL CAUSE I'M A SMALL POC WOMAN!!, mom is mad about car getting wrecked

How to get Reddit Gold in just one "it-totally-happened-like-this" post-

Quote from: sabakiode
I commute 1.2 hours for school, one way. I’ve learned that my NMom “picked up” my anxiety + depression meds from the pharmacy but claims she lost them. The pharmacy won’t refill the prescription and she won’t give me the insurance card so I can get a new general exam and get a new prescription.

Because of that, I’ve been feeling really out of body since Thanksgiving. I’m not eating as much as I usually do, finals are coming up but I can’t manage to study at all, the hobbies I picked up to prevent myself from needing any reprogramming are no longer enjoyable. I was debating starting to smoke marijuana again to calm myself but I honestly hate the smell and taste of it, and I haven’t smoked in 2+ years.

Today while I was making my commute to school I just.... panicked. I don’t know what happened. I felt my throat closing and my chest was suddenly full of what felt like air and there was a semi truck next to me and we were both going 70 mph on the highway. The car in front of me brakes and for some reason I SLAMMED my breaks. Truck spins out of control, hits the guard rail, stops in the street. I bolt out of the car and drop to my knees.

The super nice samaritans that stopped to check on me insist I call my mother. I try to tell them as much as I can that’s not a good idea, but even I know I have to tell her eventually. The car is in her name, the insurance is in her name, everything is controlled by her her her.

The state troopers gets there, the witnesses leave because I’m “safe” now and they tell me that it I don’t call her and put her on speaker in front of them they will report it to my insurance and write me a ticket. I’m a small black girl now being pressured by two white cops in the south, so I do as I am told.

I call her, she answers.

“What.”

“Hey, I’m sorry to disturb you at work but I got into an accident on my way to class and the st—“

“Are you fucking serious? I knew you were a worthless, no driving brat but Jesus Christ. Where the fuck is my car? Don’t come home if you can’t come with my car. This is why I said you need your own insurance policy. Get your own damn car.”

“Okay. I understand. But the —“

“But you’re a irresponsible little bitch. You can’t even drive to school right. You need to talk to your therapist about THAT. Get a fucking eye exam.”

“Okay. The state trooper—“

“Your dumb ass called the police? I swear to God if you make my insurance go up one penny, I’ll —“

Click. One of the troopers sees that I’m starting to cry and presses the red button on my screen so that the call hangs up. I should’ve been relieved, but I wasn’t. I called her back so fast to make sure she didn’t think that I was being snappy, I lied and said the call dropped. I finally got to ask if she wanted me to report the damage and she (of course) says no.

The troopers don’t apologize for pressuring me into calling her. Only ask if I’m going to go home or go to class. I say go to class. When I get to the parking lot in front of my building I start to bawl big disgusting tears, and one of my classmates happens to walk by. Pulls my door open, hugs me. Not a word spoken.

I’ve never been held like that before. I’ve never been comforted. People keep victims of abuse at arms length without even realizing it, and being so engulfed with love from someone that I knew that actually knew the real me made me cry even more.

She gives me a pep talk, buys me coffee, and holds my hand the entire way to class. I’ve made a close knit little group in one of my classes and when I get there, they’ve purposely left a seat open at the table just for me.

Right in the middle.

Something about it feels so thoughtful that I almost cried again. And just like that, even without my medicine, I remember that my life is always going to be worth living if I’m willing to make it so. If I’m willing to make my own environment instead of creating another cycle of abuse.

Edit: I’m aware what she did was illegal. I’m already in the process of moving out, it’s just take some time. I’m trying to figure out getting my own insurance and car already, just hard to do when you’re broke and I’m not even considering staying on her policy or asking for the card again.

She missed posting the part where all her classmates stood up and clapped because she is such a strong, brave, tiny, pee-o-cee while her teacher, Albert Einstein, gave her a full ride scholarship.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Faggot Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7683 on: November 29, 2017, 04:12:00 PM »
+7
so the cops let the nigglet off from a ticket on good will after they more or less intentionally caused a potentially dangerous situation for the semi truck driver and car infront of her, which may or may not have had a family inside. but she has to make a point to casually imply they're racists she can't trust. okayyyyyyyyy

somehow they're a victim of their mother because.. they're incapable of taking personal responsibility? she said she knew she can't be driving a car off of her medication, but i missed the part where anyone forced her to operate a motor vehicle. i have a feeling that was a decision she made, taking little regard for her own safety and the safety of others.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:16:28 PM by Dr. Wow's Ass. Goo »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7684 on: November 29, 2017, 07:02:50 PM »
+5
Lol dumb bitch should have smoked some bomb ass indica.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

the sip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7685 on: November 29, 2017, 07:04:15 PM »
+5
Wait what did the mom do that was illegal?

Wait actually I don't care why the fuck did I read that?

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7686 on: November 29, 2017, 08:34:25 PM »
+4
Wait what did the mom do that was illegal?

Wait actually I don't care why the fuck did I read that?

Stole her meds apparently. You can tell the pharmacy not to let anyone but you pick up your shit but apparently that's too much work.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7687 on: November 29, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
+9
Quote from: sabakiode
I call her, she answers.

“What.”

“Hey, I’m sorry to disturb you at work but I got into an accident on my way to class and the st—“

“Are you fucking serious? I knew you were a worthless, no driving brat but Jesus Christ. Where the fuck is my car? Don’t come home if you can’t come with my car. This is why I said you need your own insurance policy. Get your own damn car.”

“Okay. I understand. But the —“

“But you’re a irresponsible little bitch. You can’t even drive to school right. You need to talk to your therapist about THAT. Get a fucking eye exam.”

“Okay. The state trooper—“

“Your dumb ass called the police? I swear to God if you make my insurance go up one penny, I’ll —“

Click.

:rolleyes:  Yeah, like any of that shit happened. Your kid calls you and says they've been in an accident and you berate them and whine about the car?

That is some seriously unbelievable bullsh-
I’m a small black girl

Ohhhhhhhhh.

:pepe:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7688 on: November 30, 2017, 07:10:51 AM »
+6
This has me convinced that niggers people on meds shouldn't drive.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7689 on: November 30, 2017, 02:40:07 PM »
+5
http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7giuhl/i_29m_was_told_that_my_wife_33f_physically_hurt/

The original post was deleted but someone thoughtfully saved the OP.

Pussy boy is too scared to stand up for his 4 year old niece after his wife abused her.

Quote from: Limp Wristed Faggot
My wife and I have been together for 5 years, married for 2. Last weekend we were at my parent's for a big Thanksgiving gathering. My sisters were there as well as my little nieces and nephews [4-8years]. A little background, my wife and I are both childfree. However, when we first met I was still on the fence regarding children. It caused a lot of fights between us because I felt like she was aggressively pulling me to her side, when I really just needed time to myself to decide. Anyways as a result she has become a lot more anti-children than I am, and she openly complains about how annoying and bratty my nieces and nephews are. I endure it because I know where she's coming from (fear of me changing my mind) so I try to reassure her as much as possible. As a result we RARELY go to my family's gatherings because she says the kids give her massive migraines.

Well, Thanksgiving was literally the one event a year we go to see my parents. Of course my sisters and their kids are there, but usually the kids stay in the basement playing games the entire time while the adults are upstairs. Maybe an hour or two into the party my wife complains of a headache and needs to lie down. The upstairs bedrooms are occupied by my sisters and their husbands suitcases and things, so my parents offer their own bedroom. My wife turns it down and asks if there are any other spares. Well, there's a spare bedroom suite in the basement, but I tell her the kids are playing down there so it won't be very quiet. She decides to go down there anyways.

After an hour I go down there to check on her. Her door is closed and locked so I assume she's asleep. However, before I leave I see my little niece sitting on the couch in the basement living room sniffling like she was just crying. I don't see the boys around so I ask her if they were bullying her. She takes one look at me and just starts wailing. I get really concerned so I find the boys in the other room and drag them over, assuming they did something bad. What they told me shook me to my core. Apparently when my wife went down she locked the door, and my niece thought it'd be fun to slip pieces of drawings she did underneath the door. She sat outside my wife's door for awhile until my wife opened it and told her to go away.

According to the boys, she kept sitting there, drawing, and doing the same thing. So, my wife whipped open the door and took my niece by her arm and pinched/twisted the flesh under her armpit. They said the girl shrieked and started crying and the boys try to grab her back but my wife wouldn't let go. So that happened roughly 10min before I came down. I asked the boys why they didn't tell their parents and they said they were scared. I comforted my niece for a while and asked her what happened and she told me the same story, that my wife hurt her really bad and she just wanted to give her drawings as presents. She kept asking me to bring her to her mom so I took her back upstairs. Well, since that party my wife REFUSES to say what happened. I asked her several times if the boys were lying and she just says look they wouldn't stop bothering me but I didn't hurt them. I ask her what she did then and she just ignores me and goes on and on about how she didn't want to go in the first place and that the kids are little hellions. I can't tell if it's her usual dislike of my nieces or nephews or if it's transformed into something much worse. It's driving me crazy that she won't just say she didn't do it.

I don't think my sisters know anything either and I don't know what I should say or do? I don't know if I should assume the worst or give my wife the benefit of the doubt that things didn't happen the way my nephews/niece claimed it happened. But it's hard because she won't give me the full story either! She's told me to drop it and stop bothering her with that night now and I don't know what to do. I'm caught between talking to my sisters/parents and telling them what happened or keeping my mouth shut and believing my wife? tl;dr: Nephews told me that they saw my wife hurting my little niece at our Thanksgiving party. Niece says same thing, but wife refuses to recount anything from that night. Not sure who to believe and I still haven't told their parents yet and I don't know if I should?

3 kids have the same story about his wife pinching the poor kid but he's not sure if he believes them :tuss: What is really troubling (other than him being a sopping pussy) is that the wife pinched the kid in a spot where a bruise wouldn't be immediately noticeable so she may have done it before to other kids.

The commenters are rightfully tearing him a new asshole about him not telling the girls parents about what happened. She hates kids but goes into a basement room where the kids are playing although another room was available? It sounds like she just hates the kids and was looking for a reason to abuse one of them. Fuck this bitch.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7690 on: November 30, 2017, 04:26:02 PM »
+10
It's gotten to the point where being child-free and having migraines is a bigger red flag than having a cursive word tattoo on the upper breast.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7691 on: November 30, 2017, 06:56:19 PM »
+2
I bet those kids are annoying as fuuuuck though lol

Dude said that every holiday the kids stay in the basement playing the entire time. Does that not sound bizarre to anyone? I have never known any parents who send the kids to a basement to play alone during a family holiday.

I don't doubt that she pinched the girl, or that she's nuts. But I bet the kids playing like sweet little adorable angels who just wanted to wuv their favowite wittle auntie is a bunch of bullshit. Otherwise why would they be locked in a basement every single Thanksgiving instead of playing with the grandparents and shit?
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7692 on: November 30, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
+7
I bet those kids are annoying as fuuuuck though lol

Dude said that every holiday the kids stay in the basement playing the entire time. Does that not sound bizarre to anyone? I have never known any parents who send the kids to a basement to play alone during a family holiday.

I don't doubt that she pinched the girl, or that she's nuts. But I bet the kids playing like sweet little adorable angels who just wanted to wuv their favowite wittle auntie is a bunch of bullshit. Otherwise why would they be locked in a basement every single Thanksgiving instead of playing with the grandparents and shit?

my wife's aunt who has thanksgiving had the kid's table in the finished basement and it was also the playroom area for them. it doesn't seem odd at all to me -- my wife's aunt is a grandmother and they have a 3 or 4 bedroom house that's mostly set up for guests, so the downstairs is where they hang out with kids when they're over.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7693 on: November 30, 2017, 08:13:42 PM »
+7
That's so weird to me. After Thanksgiving all the boys, adult cousins/uncles, young dads, etc would play football at the park. Usually my grandparents would be the "coaches" and call plays and stuff. The younger girls might be cheerleaders, or just hang out with the other cousins/aunts and stuff.

Then again, my grandparents actually loved us. But I'm sure a family that locks their kids in a basement so that they don't have to interact with them at all loves them too!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #7694 on: November 30, 2017, 09:06:03 PM »
+11
Kids of a young age would be up for outdoor playing but if all the adults are drinking beer and watching football inside then they'll have more fun hanging out in a basement or the room playing board games or vidya or whatever rather than pretending they have anything intelligent a six year old can add to grown men and women shooting the shit about their day to day and Modern Politics Chat or Serious My Team Talk.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7695 on: November 30, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »
+13
What kind of fucking psycho hurts a little girl over some drawings pushed under a door???

This dude needs to get far far away from that goddamn bunny boiler before she fucking kills someone or something. I mean I know he’ll never leave but he really should do a gingerbread man impersonation asap.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7696 on: November 30, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »
+7
She needs a fucking beating.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7697 on: December 01, 2017, 01:05:35 PM »
It's even funnier when women attack popular cosplayers.
[/quote]

counterpoint: momokun

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #7698 on: December 01, 2017, 07:01:11 PM »
+3
She needs a fucking beating.

A beating and a gang raping by some Bix noodz. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7699 on: December 01, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »
+5
Another marriage success story!  Of course she's 33, so things can only get better from here.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services