;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 929702 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7800 on: January 15, 2018, 08:27:21 PM »
+15
I think the faggot doesn't understand what conquest is. You overtake the existing government with your forces thereby nullifying their laws.

So yes if he overthrew the government with an army he could indeed throw people out of there houses.  If the government is destroyed there is no legality other than what you set forth since you are the conqueror. If he does it as at an individual level it's a crime because guess what? The government is still standing, society as we know it still exists, and you have no position of power or an army to back you up.

TL;DR
Texas is rightful burger clay, and fuck you if you think otherwise!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM by a torrent of piss »

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7801 on: January 15, 2018, 09:33:54 PM »
+7
Can you also agree that this land was not originally ours? And that we illegally killed off and moved the native population? And that we started an illegal and under false pretenses war with Mexico to illegally force them to sell their land at pennies of what it was worth? Can we agree that Abraham Lincoln, famously said, “show me the line” when the conflict started because he did not believe for a second that Mexican troops fired into the USA, but rather the US troops crossed into Mexico with intent to engage in order to start a war? So let’s put that in perspective. I’m not suggesting we give the land back. I’m saying stop saying we have some moral authority to say this land was ours and legally obtained, because it wasn’t. Ever read “The night Thoreau spent in Jail”? It’s about him refusing to pay the tax to pay for the Mexican- American because it was clear to everyone that we did it to force them to sell us the land. We went and killed Mexicans, shed their blood, then we said we will pay you 1 penny for every 100 square miles of land and give us your land because we just killed a whole bunch of you for it and you lost (I’m making up that figure, but it wasn’t for much). So wanna start talking fairness in entering a land that was once their birthright? Sure you can claim the right of conquest, but if I come kill you and take your shit, and throw a dollar at your wife and kids and kick her out of the house, I think you might have a problem with the legality of the conquest due to the fact I had a better gun than you did and I took the first shot.

:dubya:

The fact that we paid them at all for the land was generous on our part.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7802 on: January 15, 2018, 09:37:18 PM »
+2
How about we cut it down the middle and give california back?

I'm sure the people there wouldn't mind I mean look how LA is thriving, they're basically Mexico jr. at this point!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7803 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:51 PM »
+11
Can you also agree that this land was not originally ours? And that we illegally killed off and moved the native population? And that we started an illegal and under false pretenses war with Mexico to illegally force them to sell their land at pennies of what it was worth? Can we agree that Abraham Lincoln, famously said, “show me the line” when the conflict started because he did not believe for a second that Mexican troops fired into the USA, but rather the US troops crossed into Mexico with intent to engage in order to start a war? So let’s put that in perspective. I’m not suggesting we give the land back. I’m saying stop saying we have some moral authority to say this land was ours and legally obtained, because it wasn’t. Ever read “The night Thoreau spent in Jail”? It’s about him refusing to pay the tax to pay for the Mexican- American because it was clear to everyone that we did it to force them to sell us the land. We went and killed Mexicans, shed their blood, then we said we will pay you 1 penny for every 100 square miles of land and give us your land because we just killed a whole bunch of you for it and you lost (I’m making up that figure, but it wasn’t for much). So wanna start talking fairness in entering a land that was once their birthright? Sure you can claim the right of conquest, but if I come kill you and take your shit, and throw a dollar at your wife and kids and kick her out of the house, I think you might have a problem with the legality of the conquest due to the fact I had a better gun than you did and I took the first shot.

The fact that we paid them at all for the land was generous on our part.

That guy's history knowledge is terrible. No mention of the Treaty of Velasco, the fact that John Slidell was sent by the President to offer ~$30 million for territory, that Mexico was a shit-show with a revolving door government and that the USA could have completely demolished the Mexican state and taken even more land if we had wanted to, or that the Thornton Affair happened in Texas and led to increased hostility. Just AMERICA BAD. It's like history lessons about Germany between the World Wars. World War 1 -> REEL MISSING -> Germans hate Jews.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7804 on: January 23, 2018, 09:38:34 AM »
+5

hahahah these guys don't understand how war works.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7805 on: January 23, 2018, 11:48:42 AM »
+4
Financial Independence daily thread has the occasional gem.

Salary cut more than half. I got a job offer in Carson City, Nevada with salary of 45K. We live in Plano, Tx with a combined salary of 135K. SO makes 85K and I make 50K. Our expenses are 60K with 2 children. Not sure how the job market in Carson City since SO is in finance. We will probably have about 950K net worth after selling fees for the house. Pros are more outdoor activities, same no income tax, and lower property tax. Cons are SO has to find another job, most schools are not as good as Plano, water issue?, gasoline is more expensive, Carson City is a lot smaller than Dallas/Fort Worth kids have to move to find work after college. We are early 30s. What else did I miss?

Its an arid desert. I heard dallas is fun. I'd stay just for the brisket. Seems like too far away from a slam dunk decision to uproot kids if they are of an age of awareness.
Kids are young 2 and 4. I am not a fan of Texas. Church everywhere and bible study people aren't my thing.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #7806 on: January 23, 2018, 06:39:31 PM »
+1

Salary cut more than half. I got a job offer in Carson City, Nevada with salary of 45K. We live in Plano, Tx with a combined salary of 135K. SO makes 85K and I make 50K. Our expenses are 60K with 2 children. Not sure how the job market in Carson City since SO is in finance. We will probably have about 950K net worth after selling fees for the house. Pros are more outdoor activities, same no income tax, and lower property tax. Cons are SO has to find another job, most schools are not as good as Plano, water issue?, gasoline is more expensive, Carson City is a lot smaller than Dallas/Fort Worth kids have to move to find work after college. We are early 30s. What else did I miss?

Its an arid desert. I heard dallas is fun. I'd stay just for the brisket. Seems like too far away from a slam dunk decision to uproot kids if they are of an age of awareness.
Kids are young 2 and 4. I am not a fan of Texas. Church everywhere and bible study people aren't my thing.

Lol I have a feeling this guy's gonna hate Carson City and his wife's gonna have a hard time getting a finance gig there. Maybe the prison is hiring?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7807 on: January 24, 2018, 05:19:45 PM »
+7
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7spw5q/there_is_a_trans_girl_17_f_in_my_17_m_school_that/
There is a trans girl [17 F] in my [17 M] school that I can't get out of my mind. I have a massive crush on her but I'm also afraid of social suicide if I ask her out.Dating
submitted 2 hours ago by azure-skies-123

Ladies and Gentlemen of Reddit, I can't even begin to explain how absolutely and painfully beautiful this girl is. She totally makes me feel lovesick. If I were a cartoon my eyes would turn to hearts and leap from their sockets whenever I see her. She makes me feel weak in the knees... the butterflies in my belly are aggressive and many... I could write poetry about this woman.

Unfortunately the majority of people don't see her like I do. She only started transitioning a year and a half ago. It's a smaller community, so she's been around ever since I started going to school. A lot of people refer to her as "he". I've even heard a teacher or two mistakenly (or perhaps on purpose) call her by her prior name. She has a much more feminine name now.

Girls are more friendly with her, but a lot of guys, my friends included make a lot of rude and derogatory remarks about her. They talk about how she'll never be a real woman and how they'd never touch someone like her.

She is so real to me though. No doubt about it. I've never felt this crazy about a girl before. We go to the same after school art club which is when I really started crushing on her. Her art, guys. HER ART. God. Please. Just ugh...

She's so talented. It was portrait week and we got paired up. We did each others portraits and it was MAGICAL. It was like a Jack and Rose moment, except nobody was naked and neither of us died. She said she loved the picture of her I drew and she asked to keep it.

We have exchanged numbers and we text a lot. Just last night she asked to hang out sometime out of school. I'm currently home half dead from the flu, but when I'm better I really want to take her out. I want to do something extremely special. I want to ask if she wants a date.

However, I know the second word spreads we are hanging out or people see us together, or if we become a "thing" guys will be awful to me and I know my friends won't get it. I don't know if they'd disown me, but obviously I couldn't be friends with people who make fun of my girl friend.

I haven't talked to my parents. I don't know how they'd feel about her. My older sister who just graduated high school last year says I should stay away from her because of all the drama she could cause. Plus my sister thinks I could become the target of bullies and people might even think I'm gay. This is definitely something I worry about.

My little brother (who is in middle school, so I don't know how credible his advice is) says I should bring her flowers to school on valentines day because he bets no other guy has given her flowers before. I think this is amazing. I'd definitely like being the first guy to ever give her flowers, but it's also a very public and romantic gesture. There is no second guessing the nature of it. She also deserves flowers on valentines day. I want to make her smile.

This has turned novella length. I should quit rambling. I could ramble about her for DAYS. Believe me.

What do I do? I think I know what to do. I mean, I know what I WANT to do. I want to make her feel special. I want to be her boyfriend. I'm just terrified of the social repercussions and I'm a little terrified of what my parents might think too. Maybe they won't care. Maybe nobody would care. That's highly unrealistic.

What would you guys do in my shoes? What's the smart move?

tl;dr: Do I ask her out even though people wouldn't really get it? I don't want everybody to hate me. But I really want her to like me.

Is this a case of love conquers all? No probably not. Let's see what responses we get.

Be the kind of person your little brother thinks you should be.
Your little brother is a sweetheart.

I dunno. Yeah there's a real risk of being bullied and harassed for dating a trans person but whatever you get, I'm sure it'll be a fraction of what she experiences on a daily basis. I think you should take things one step at a time and don't disclose anything to others without checking in with her first. A big public gesture might be romantic but she might not want more attention to be drawn to her.
You are asking if you should treat this person like a person despite being in a society that would deny them their personhood.

This is some deep, meaningful, moral stuff.

You know the right answer. It’s just scary. But so is everything that’s worth it.
You clearly have strong feelings for this girl. Go for it, man. Never let the narrow minded bigots decide how you live your life.
Do not date someone if you are afraid to be known as their partner. It is incredibly unfair to them, and acting like they're some hidden treasure isn't romantic, it's disrespectful. If you want to be with this girl, you need to own that shit and be with her. Fuck what the bullies think, if you like her enough then you'll decide that she's worth it. These assholes won't be in your life forever, and you shouldn't base your decisions around having their approval.

That said (and I very likely might get downvoted for acknowledging this) as you obviously know she doesn't have female genitalia yet at 17. You make specific mention of not wanting to be known as gay. Are you personally prepared to deal with that physical aspect of her while you're dating? If so, awesome. I say you go for it, she sounds like a catch.

Edit: Also agreeing with the comments that advise against a huge public gesture, but not because I'd be ashamed. It's romantic in movies, but as a first move it can be a little bit much. I'd just talk to her, tell her you're into her and ask if she'd like to go out.
You don't keep your friends from school. Trust me, things that are important now won't be as important in five.

But that girl might be. So go for it.

:rolleyes:

ciswhite shitlord

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards Scrooge Better dead than red Motorcyclist cold, dead hands United Statesian Rethuglikkkan old
    • Awards
« Reply #7808 on: January 24, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »
+14
We all remember that awkward time in high school, when we had childish crushes on gender -confused monsters who still had their cocks.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #7809 on: January 24, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »
+11
I have no idea about her private parts. Like you I'd assume they are all original and haven't been changed in any way. I've thought about this a bit and I feel like it's not too big of a deal. If anything possibly a little comforting in an odd way. I've never seen or touched an actual vagina. Theoretically I'd know my way around a penis a lot better.

:gayface:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #7810 on: January 24, 2018, 07:33:20 PM »
+10
I'm not gay, buuuuuuuuuuut...

Deep State False Flag

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands KURWA old United Statesian Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7811 on: January 24, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »
+12
I have no idea about her private parts. Like you I'd assume they are all original and haven't been changed in any way. I've thought about this a bit and I feel like it's not too big of a deal. If anything possibly a little comforting in an odd way. I've never seen or touched an actual vagina. Theoretically I'd know my way around a penis a lot better.

Congrats kid,  :urafag:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7812 on: January 24, 2018, 07:47:15 PM »
+3

Lol this gay bitch

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7813 on: January 25, 2018, 09:17:38 AM »
+11
lol if you believe that's a real post and not some regretful troon trying to get validation over the internet

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7814 on: January 25, 2018, 11:20:51 AM »
+4

They all think war is illegal and doesn't count. Not kidding, this is their viewpoint

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7815 on: January 25, 2018, 11:54:10 AM »
+8
A war is only illegal if you lose.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7816 on: January 28, 2018, 09:54:40 AM »
+2

Do you have a link?  I would love to sort by controversial

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7818 on: January 28, 2018, 10:04:42 AM »
+7
Church everywhere. I don't want my kids to hang out with bible study kind of people or church goers.(+7)

Well I guess this is ultimately a good thing, I'm pretty sure they don't want you there either, voting and fagging up the water and all

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7819 on: January 29, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »
+17
Been a while since I got this good of a laugh from a r/relationships thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7tszpw/did_30m_i_alienate_my_female_friends_29f_30f_30f/

Did [30m] I alienate my female friends [29f] [30f] [30f] by choosing the more attractive sister[22f] [30f] in real life tinder?Dating
submitted 2 hours ago by whiteberry7

In an odd situation. My former coworker and he friends invited me out for drinks.

They started complimenting me saying that it doesn’t makes sense why I was single that I am so handsome etc. and then they all tried setting me up asking what I was into.

Now I didn’t want to be rude but most of the women they were showing me weren’t attractive I was like just skirting the question.

Then there was one pic with two women and I found one of them really attractive so I asked who was that. Katie was like they are my cousins. She told me that Ashley older sister is the one looking for someone.

I said I am more into her younger sister. Katie and everyone else asked me why. I just said she was more my type. They started telling me all the great things about Ashely etc and started saying her sister just likes to party.

I could tell this whole situation was getting awkward so I just changed the topic. They gave me Ashely’s contact but I never texted her.

I find out later on that my former coworkers and her friends think I am shallow for finding Ashley’s sister more attractive and that I was a creep for only wanting a younger womaan.

I don’t get this at all they were basically doing real life tinder here why am I a bad guy for wanting someone who I am attracted to? It just has gotten wired. Jessica and I have been good friends and I find this whole topic to so odd.

Like first her friends were hitting on me asking tons of personal details “a.m. I happy with my d*ck size etc.” now they are treating me like I am the creep.

was I in the wrong here? Or did I just touch a nerve since Ashley is likely a good friend of theirs? And just to chill and let it blow over?

tl;dr- real life tinder leads to hurt feelings after I don’t find their friend attractive

If they get offended that's on them.

But in the future it's best to cut off conversations like this immediately. "I prefer the younger sister" is just never an answer that's going to sound good.
Almost definitely a guy.

I disagree with everyone who says it's about their own insecurity about their age. I think it's two things:

The younger sister is the kid sister and she will always be the kid sister. I mean shit, I'm only four years older than my brother and his friends but I still view them all as kids, and I'd be squicked out if people my age said they were attractive, much less if there was an eight year difference.

People playing matchmaker get defensive when you don't like their picks, especially if it's a good friend of theirs. Some people just don't like seeing other people single, like it's a disease you have and they have to find someone for you (and Ashley and their other single friends, you're all lepers). What they're hearing is probably "your friend is an old expired cow to me and you have a bad taste in women." I've learned long ago that the best thing to do is just to say "Sorry, not interested and I hate being set up."
Lol definitely a woman.

You are not in the wrong- you like what you like. But I'm guessing that they think you are shallow because even though they were telling you all about the other girls and how much they have in common with you all you seemed to care about that the one was hot and didn't care at all about her personality.

So here's the thing - you're 30. They had an impression of you, a nice mature man who's looking to enjoy life with another adult. By choosing the younger "hotter" girl, even after being informed that she wasn't the one that was available, you broke their preconceived notion of you. Suddenly you're not a 30 year old cool dude looking for a relationship, you're looking for a girl who is less experienced, more likely to depend on you financially, and yes more attractive. They thought you were a guy looking for a relationship not a guy looking for a fuck. They don't think you're a creep, they just think that you have the mental age of a 22 year old. Unfortunately young 22 year old men have a stereotype (justified or not) of being immature, shallow and unempathetic unless proven otherwise. Most people, 30 year old women included, don't really want to be around 22 year old men. The only thing worse than a 22 year old man is a 30 year old who thinks he's 22.
HAHAHAH

I don't agree that it's insecurity. Dating a 22 year old as a 30 year old, while not predatory, is definitely full into creepy behavior.

Lol

I think all the women they were showing you (who you weren't attracted to) are the type of people who they feel are at your level of attractiveness and likely to be good social matches for you.

When you instead picked a woman eight years your junior who is in a totally different life stage (after poopooing a bunch of women who were what they deemed to be your social and physical equals), it made you look creepy (possibly predatory?) in their eyes.

It's a bit cliche for men to be only interested in younger women, and anytime you fulfill a cliche you're likely to get some negative responses from those who disagree with that cliche. That's just life.

Also, if you've been single for a long time and complain about that then this experience could give you an idea of what kind of women other people believe might actually give you a chance. Maybe you need to do some self improvement to actually be attractive to those who you are attracted to?

If you've been chasing after hot, much younger women and have been routinely rejected by them then you're likely aiming too "high" and people are getting tired of you complaining about it.

All the men in their 30s that I have met that are looking to date college age girls are:

A) A little predatory in that they are looking for someone inexperienced, less confident, and easily impressed so that they either have no accountability or so that they can control them.

B) Unable to date women their own age because they are emotionally stunted or haven't been able to hit the same life milestones as other people their age (having their own place, stable job, etc.)

C) Some combination of the above.

Men that are mature, respectful of women, interested in engaging with their partners in meaningful ways, and are looking to have a partnership (serious or not) that is on equal footing generally want to date women that are closer to their own age because they are more likely to find someone that is equally mature and that they can relate to.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone that is on the same maturity level as a 22 your old or someone that is choosing dates that will give them the upper hand. I would not be friends with a 30 year old that dates college students.

Whew

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7820 on: January 29, 2018, 01:48:29 PM »
+9
I feel bad for all of those literal hitlers who want to enforce tbeir inflexible caste system for dating on everyone else.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7821 on: January 29, 2018, 03:43:23 PM »
+2
 :rolleyes: "Oh she just likes to party."
 :parsons: "Sounds horrible! I always found alcohol and the nightlife scene quite intimidating! Better go with the sow who likes to knit and read..."

What the fuck is that author's name all the frumpy, boring catladies like? Benidict Cucumbersnatch or Samsquanch, or whoever.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:47:24 PM by blasting_asshole »

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7822 on: January 29, 2018, 04:00:04 PM »
+14
Ageing women gather to advise that a REAL MAN would be most attracted to ageing women.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7823 on: January 29, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
+6
I thought my parents would freak when my brother started dating a 20 year old and he's in his 30's. Nobody gave a shit because she cooks and also cleans and she also helped my mom in the kitchen with Thanksgiving.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7824 on: January 29, 2018, 06:30:53 PM »
+10
Edit: sorry for the triple 8

Oh man, I know all about people like that. I'm almost 30 and my gf is 22. It is true that she is in a different phase of life than me, as she's still in college, is just starting to do things like buy a car, rent an apt, etc. But I am the farthest thing from a predator, and we get along just as well as any other pair of equal-age people.

And really, what girl at age 22 is "sexually inexperienced" and can be taken advantage of by a guy? Most girls at age 22 are more experienced than their male peers. More of them have lost virginity, and more of them have regular sex. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf So by that logic, a 22 year old girl dating a 22 year old guy is a predator.

But I can't stand most girls my own age. Why? Cause most of them are fucking ultra SJW. I assume this is because girls my age who AREN'T SJWs already succumbed to the patriarchy and married a problematic cis male. I've gone on dates exclusively with under 24 year old girls in the last few years, and NONE of them were SJWs. In fact, most of them were what I would consider moderate, even the ones who are from liberal backgrounds/social circles. Only one of them was truly liberal, and she was quite politically uninvolved, and wasn't militant.

Plus, the emotional baggage, oh my god. Single girls around 30 have insane baggage, it's terrible. Either they got divorced and have tons of resentment and whatnot, or they've had a revolving door of a vagina and have commitment/trust issues, or whatever. There are some issues with younger girls, like a lack of maturity or fear of long-term stuff, but it can be solved without the need for a team of therapists.

The only ones left at age 28+ are largely girls who took advantage of their femininity for most of their 20s, and had a super inflated sense of value because they could get anything they want due having boobs and being under 25. They feel that their opinion is far more valid than most other girls, and definitely any guy. They also believe that they are on par with a guy at least 1 nigger deviation better than them, because they could always go out and get laid by a hot guy and therefore think they are on par with that guy. They don't account for the fact that guys will fuck whomever is most convenient at least one time, even if they would never date them or don't really like them. Point being, they are ultra picky about looks, and also want you to be intelligent but always concede to them, because they are the most intelligent.

Younger girls, meaning like 18-23, usually haven't fully established this opinion. Part of it is because they aren't as jaded, and still believe in finding true love or whatever. And while that can sometimes be silly as an older guy, it works to my benefit. They don't think they deserve a rich movie star just because they're cute. They will pass up the hotter guy if you're a worthwhile dude. Good luck with that with a 30 year old...

Finally, and this might be most important, 28+ girls are BORING AS FUCK. Girls that age who want to party all the time are obnoxious, and the ones that don't usually just want to do the most boring shit ever. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice night in as much as the next guy, but I also have a super active lifestyle. Sometimes I might want to go to the lake with my girl, and I don't want her 8pm bedtime intruding on our fun.

Included in that is their sexual opinions. By the age of 26, every girl has made up her mind about sex. If there was anything she wanted to experiment with, she did it already. Three or four times, probably. At 22, there is still fun stuff she might not have tried. Even if she doesn't really like it, it's still fun to try new things. Fucking in the woods, on the beach, whatever little kinky moves in the bedroom; it's fun to find something that really turns her on and you be the one to find it. It's like you just wrote a hit song for one person.

Oh and this isn't even to mention the scientific fact that men from age 18-40 find age 20-22 to be the ideal for a girl. For girls they prefer a guy 1-3 years older, which also explains why they think it's "creepy" for a guy to like a younger girl.
https://jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 06:35:08 PM by HondaRider271 »
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy