;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 857166 times)

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7725 on: December 05, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
+8
Banning women from higher education would no doubt increase the value of university degrees back to normal levels. Same with banning women from work, it would normalize the labor market and save hundreds of thousands of man hours that would otherwise be spent on fixing problems female coworkers caused.  :colbert:

So because women on average are a bit less intelligent, all women should be banned from getting a higher education?

No but women have begun flocking to STEM fields and shitting up the place, reducing the overall quality of hard science.
If you look at the early 20th century you'll find that even the soft sciences were a lot better without women in them.  :colbert:

Yeah that's what ruined science not the grant dependant system of 2017 that rewards money over results, it's GIRLS

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7726 on: December 05, 2017, 09:12:09 AM »
+5
Banning women from higher education would no doubt increase the value of university degrees back to normal levels. Same with banning women from work, it would normalize the labor market and save hundreds of thousands of man hours that would otherwise be spent on fixing problems female coworkers caused.  :colbert:

So because women on average are a bit less intelligent, all women should be banned from getting a higher education?

The curve for intelligence between sexes is not well represented by an average number anyways. Women tend to cluster along the median, men tend to be more represented on either extremes. There's more genius men than there are genius women, and conversely there's more retarded men than there are retarded women.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7727 on: December 05, 2017, 09:13:11 AM »
+2

No but women have begun flocking to STEM fields and shitting up the place, reducing the overall quality of hard science.
If you look at the early 20th century you'll find that even the soft sciences were a lot better without women in them.  :colbert:

Yeah that's what ruined science not the grant dependant system of 2017 that rewards money over results, it's GIRLS

Why not both?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7728 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:49 AM »
+4
Girls are fuckin stupid I thought everyone but incels knew this already

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7729 on: December 06, 2017, 07:53:55 AM »
+3

conversely there's more retarded men than there are retarded women.

Exhibit A

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7730 on: December 06, 2017, 09:18:49 AM »
+5

Exhibit A
You can get more utility out of dumb men then just below average women(tax dollars, labor, military...) But dumb men don't have fat tits and pussy  :myecred:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7731 on: December 06, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »
+3

Considering you can't get a grant from most places anymore without having the "correct" diversity, you can argue that its a symptom at the very least

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7732 on: December 06, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »

Considering you can't get a grant from most places anymore without having the "correct" diversity, you can argue that its a symptom at the very least

this is false.

post holidays regrets

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7733 on: December 06, 2017, 11:05:57 PM »
+5
allow more college girls.  i like to stare at them from my van

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #7734 on: December 07, 2017, 04:56:14 AM »
+1
i know a p hot* girl with an actual-serious stem degree i probably would be too stupid or uncommitted to be able to get if i tried, but she has BPD and gets panic attacks from the grocery store. she had to facetime me to make a quesadilla once. point is there's always that asterisk* at the end with the roasties at the upper end of the IQ curve.

nice sig pr

* 7ish on looks, could be 8-9 if a thot was whipped into shape with better hair and outfits, i consider that p hot for above roomtemp iq
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:09:42 AM by Dr. Wow's Ass. Goo »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7735 on: December 07, 2017, 06:47:37 AM »
+8
i know a p hot* girl with an actual-serious stem degree i probably would be too stupid or uncommitted to be able to get if i tried, but she has BPD and gets panic attacks from the grocery store. she had to facetime me to make a quesadilla once. point is there's always that asterisk* at the end with the roasties at the upper end of the IQ curve.

nice sig pr

* 7ish on looks, could be 8-9 if a thot was whipped into shape with better hair and outfits, i consider that p hot for above roomtemp iq
The high iq pretty ones with stem degrees I knew got married right out of college. Nothing makes you want to be a housewife more than learning what serious work looks like.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7736 on: December 07, 2017, 07:54:14 AM »
+3
allow more college girls.  i like to stare at them from my van

Fuck you horseface Sally you're gross as fuck. If you really think your as hot as your friends to your right and left, I will personally drug and carry you to the nearest mental institution. And fuck you too, DuFarious your only here cuz you're on the basketball team. However, the rest of you, I'm sorry, you have made me feel great shame, especially the young Kylie Jenner in the middle.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:03:28 AM by blasting_asshole »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7737 on: December 07, 2017, 04:04:54 PM »
+4

The high iq pretty ones with stem degrees I knew got married right out of college. Nothing makes you want to be a housewife more than learning what serious work looks like.

Every woman with a STEM degree is still vastly outnumberd in college or in the professional world, so it's pretty easy for them.  There is no better example of "life on easy mode" than being an above average looking woman in STEM. 

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7738 on: December 08, 2017, 03:33:02 AM »
+4

this is false.

It's extremely true. I used to audit for this shit when we had a few contracts in academia. Literal racial purity testing was done by collecting educational, professional and birth records to ensure DoD and DHS demands are met.

You ever want to open a small defense contractor that will win every bid, get a disabled veteran lesbian feather Indian woman on your payroll in s management position

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7739 on: December 08, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »
+3

Every woman with a STEM degree is still vastly outnumberd in college or in the professional world, so it's pretty easy for them.  There is no better example of "life on easy mode" than being an above average looking woman in STEM.

I will go on like a fat redditor about the effect of girls in STEM thinking they're way hotter than they are because of thirsty neckbeards...

but I will at least defend the faire m'ladies because STEM degrees are not easy at all and I have to disagree it's the best example. The best example is ridiculously hot girl who coasted through school, daddy is still paying her rent (so her job is 100% entertainment money) oh and guys are falling all over themselves to do things for her.

The STEM girls have that last part, but that's about it.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7740 on: December 08, 2017, 10:03:24 AM »
+3

Exhibit A

Shouldn’t you be surrendering to so Germans or something?

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #7741 on: December 08, 2017, 11:10:48 AM »
+2

this is false.

It's extremely true. I used to audit for this shit when we had a few contracts in academia. Literal racial purity testing was done by collecting educational, professional and birth records to ensure DoD and DHS demands are met.

You ever want to open a small defense contractor that will win every bid, get a disabled veteran lesbian feather Indian woman on your payroll in s management position

yes, you're right. it's extremely true if you shift the goal posts from 'scientific grant', which we were discussing, to business grants. and if you ignore the fact that more than 80% of those grants go to companies ran by white men.  :rolleyes:

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7742 on: December 08, 2017, 11:37:50 AM »
+2

this is false.

yes, you're right. it's extremely true if you shift the goal posts from 'scientific grant', which we were discussing, to business grants. and if you ignore the fact that more than 80% of those grants go to companies ran by white men.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, because it's not like the single largest government entities for putting out funds for research aren't the DoD and DHS because they have the largest budgets to do so by a goddamed country mile. How are you this fucking dense? Research grants are just government contracts with slightly different goal posts, the internal company requirements are still the fucking same because it turns out law makers and lobbyists are lazy as shit and just copy and paste the HR requirements for candidacy from one to the other every goddamed time.

Fuck, I wish I was so naive as to believe the government contract/grant/gimmie system was a meritocracy and not a giant bureaucratic cluster-fuck that's got a giant gaping hole that's been pozzed since the 90s.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #7743 on: December 08, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »
+1
Yeah, because it's not like the single largest government entities for putting out funds for research aren't the DoD and DHS because they have the largest budgets to do so by a goddamed country mile.

lol, what? the NIH is the largest entity putting out funds for research. SBIR is a pittance compared to them you faggot.

but hey, please tell me more about how science funding works, guy who has never written a single grant or been published in his life. :allears:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:26:47 PM by LITERALLY A RAPIST »

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher Commie 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7744 on: December 08, 2017, 11:56:39 AM »
+5
In Germany, you need a certain grade to even apply for a degree in medicine. These grades are often more easily achieved by women (Because they get pampered from grade 1) who are now flocking to universities only to either marry straight out of uni, realize they are too dumb for their chosen field 3 or 4 semesters in or they finish their degree and start practicing somewhere comfy, i.e. in a big city and only for half a day every day. Actually going out and doing, you know, real medicine which requires effort and hard work is beyond them which leads to certain regions being almost without any available doctors.

The same is true for veterinarians. They all want to help poor whittle doggies and cattes but the real work, operating on cattle and generally helping farmers, is left to men. This has left a huge demand that can't be filled because as I said in the beginning the requirements for application are high and admission is low.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #7745 on: December 08, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
+4
In Germany, you need a certain grade to even apply for a degree in medicine. These grades are often more easily achieved by women (Because they get pampered from grade 1) who are now flocking to universities only to either marry straight out of uni, realize they are too dumb for their chosen field 3 or 4 semesters in or they finish their degree and start practicing somewhere comfy, i.e. in a big city and only for half a day every day. Actually going out and doing, you know, real medicine which requires effort and hard work is beyond them which leads to certain regions being almost without any available doctors.

The same is true for veterinarians. They all want to help poor whittle doggies and cattes but the real work, operating on cattle and generally helping farmers, is left to men. This has left a huge demand that can't be filled because as I said in the beginning the requirements for application are high and admission is low.

Which is obviously why we need to import doctors from Pajeetistan and Hajiovia. 
 :curry:
It's a really real degree from a really real school, now put your life in their hands...
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher Commie 420
    • Awards
« Reply #7746 on: December 08, 2017, 01:15:20 PM »
+4
No joke they took on """doctors""" from """Syria""" and then realized these people were either completely clueless or their skills were on the level of 1850s sawbones.

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7747 on: December 08, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
+2
Yeah, because it's not like the single largest government entities for putting out funds for research aren't the DoD and DHS because they have the largest budgets to do so by a goddamed country mile.

lol, what? the NIH is the largest entity putting out funds for research. SBIR is a pittance compared to them you faggot.

but hey, please tell me more about how science funding works, guy who has never written a single grant or been published in his life. :allears:

No, I haven't. But I sure as hell have done company/school audits for them on behalf of the 3 letters who control funding.

Also, NIH does at best 26.4 billion a year as per google and thats assuming it doesn't pay its own 22k employees or adjacent contractors (hint, it sure as hell does)

DoD otoh, sits right around 700 billion adding contingency and inter-agency. Now, assuming that the low end educated guess is at about 22% for research and development and it sets them up at about 154 bil a year, higher estimates put it closer to 210-ish meaning it is by far absolutely dwarfing anything NiH could possibly consider as monetary output. So please, feel free to try and point out how 26.4 is a much larger number than a range of about 154-210 Reality is, NiH ain't shit in terms of STEM research, DARPA can probably blow their yearly budget in a single week just by trying to teach cats Morse code or something equally as dumb and not even make the congressional committee overseeing their budget blink.

But back to the point, if you don't think your lab/school/employer ain't filling out state mandatory employment logs and having to submit them to the people controlling the money, then dude, fucking el-oh-el

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #7748 on: December 08, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »

No, I haven't.

LOL. "hmm well ive never worked in science and have no academia experience but let me tell you what its like out there" -GWARSH crimes 2017 enlightening us all on how it really works.

DoD otoh, sits right around 700 billion adding contingency and inter-agency. Now, assuming that the low end educated guess is at about 22% for research and development and it sets them up at about 154 bil a year, higher estimates put it closer to 210-ish meaning it is by far absolutely dwarfing anything NiH could possibly consider as monetary output. So please, feel free to try and point out how 26.4 is a much larger number than a range of about 154-210 Reality is, NiH ain't shit in terms of STEM research, DARPA can probably blow their yearly budget in a single week just by trying to teach cats Morse code or something equally as dumb and not even make the congressional committee overseeing their budget blink.

the numbers are online you fucking moron. i posted them before, here's another source. but i doubt that'll stop you from trying to make them up because you want to pull a goons.txt and save face like you know what you're talking about in a field you have no experience with. here, i even underlined them for you.

WHICH NUMBER IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER: 32,507 or 6,939?

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7749 on: December 08, 2017, 03:49:43 PM »
+1
 :facepalm:

Not all DoD research funding goes through Directorate, which is what that chart shows as it only shows grants, but the vast majority is done through contracts, which, admittedly is a very different world, but with extremely similar requirements on HR, which is the point. Hell, just looking at the numbers Boeing has been given to develop the B-3 and the new Air Force one as well as come up with a new radar system for the super hornet is well over 3 billion, Lockheed has more than that since they keep rolling the 35 and 22 budget as well as some shit going through JITC right now. The companies paid to operate and house-develop upgrades for the Scan Eagle pull well over a bill a year from it.

I get that NiH throws money around as grants and its a lot, but compared to the actual research contracting done through DoD its no where near as massive.