;

Author Topic: Was Obama the worst president of all time?  (Read 180568 times)

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Was Obama the worst president of all time?
« on: November 05, 2013, 12:09:23 PM »
+3
Yes. :obammy:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:36:45 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
Re: Is Obama the worst president of all time?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 12:27:33 PM »
Carter was a better president than Obama.  We only had to put up with him for 4 years, and after it he gave us Ronald Reagan, arguably the best president of the post-war years, after Ike.

There's no such person coming after Obama; any RINO we get as president will be virtually indistinguishable from a tepid democrat, unless by some (impossible) miracle a supermajority is won in the house and senate by republicans, too.

No, the only thing Obama's given us is 16t in debt and 4 years of Hilary Clinton.

ps mods can we please get an Eisenhower emot.
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

rape priviledge

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
+1
I forget who said this and I cbb to google, but it went something like 'An honest politician is more dangerous than a dishonest one' because while dishonest politicians are only trying to line their pockets, honest ones are actually trying to do "good" which ends up making things worse.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 02:27:47 PM »
+5
I forget who said this and I cbb to google, but it went something like 'An honest politician is more dangerous than a dishonest one' because while dishonest politicians are only trying to line their pockets, honest ones are actually trying to do "good" which ends up making things worse.
If you are trying to say that obama is an honest politician, you are the most tremendous faggot that has ever drawn breath and that is slightly more faggotty than you are now.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 02:32:37 PM »
+1
Lol Obama trying to be good.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 02:42:51 PM »
WELL I NEVER
 :say:
 :obammy:

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 03:15:58 PM »
+4
best president was william henry harrison all presidents should follow his example
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

rape priviledge

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
+1
If you are trying to say that obama is an honest politician, you are the most tremendous faggot that has ever drawn breath and that is slightly more faggotty than you are now.

I'm not surprised that someone who missed the entire point of the movie No Country For Old Men also misses the point of my post.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 03:25:41 PM »
+1
Ronald Reagan, arguably the best president of the post-war years, after Ike.
If you're into liberal, anti-gun Hollywood elites, I guess.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 03:36:56 PM »
+4
Regan only became president because a Jew wanted to put more movies on TV.  I'm not kidding.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »

I'm not surprised that someone who missed the entire point of the movie No Country For Old Men also misses the point of my post.
Is that all you have? I didn't miss the point. Again, I said the ending was a lazy copout. You really need new material.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »
Ronald Reagan, arguably the best president of the post-war years, after Ike.
If you're into liberal, anti-gun Hollywood elites, I guess.
You're a faggot now.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 04:33:32 PM »
Regan only became president because a Jew wanted to put more movies on TV.  I'm not kidding.
:alex:
Alex buttraped you.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 05:32:17 PM »
Alex buttraped you.

No, just facts man.  No alex shit.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 05:43:48 PM »
Alex buttraped you.

No, just facts man.  No alex shit.

lucy you got some splainin to do... :stare:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »
FUCK!  Now I have to find that documentary on the guy that got him elected to pres of the SAG.

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »
+2
He's a dud.

The real question is not if Obama is the worst president of all time but if the US can withstand a 1-2-3 punch of Obama-Obama-Hillary?

Withstand? I guess that's a matter of perspective, but yeah I guess. It would be kinda like how human civilization withstands a hurricane, or an earth quake. Sure things get all fucked up, but they eventually get re-built by honest hard working Americans, who will then be shafted all over again when the next pozzilla gets elected by minorities and clueless guilty white people.

This is unless they open the borders, then the system will promptly collapse within the next decade.

wimpb

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
+4
best president was william henry harrison all presidents should follow his example

best president of a north american state was jefferson davis

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 09:50:13 PM »
+2
I like how all of the "wingnut conspiracies/fear mongering" about Obamacare are coming to pass.
rofl I have a sig

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 12:35:42 AM »
+2
I think the question is really "can he beat Carter, or will he manage to stay in 2nd-to-last through 2016?"

Carter was a horrific president whose diplomacy is still fucking over the West today. That said, his shit diplomacy was well-intentioned and he'll probably be the only president ever who gave a little realtalk to :holocaust:

but Barry? If he isn't actively trying to beat Carter with a few years left on the clock, I don't know how he's managed to fuck it all up so badly. The list of his successes is pretty pathetic, even the most vitriolic haters of GWB admit that he was a million times better at getting his goals achieved than Obama, and he's turning out to be just as horrible for diplomacy as Carter. The fact that he got a Nobel prize just for being elected as a boon only to become dronelord is gonna go down in history.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 01:07:48 AM »
I like how all of the "wingnut conspiracies/fear mongering" about Obamacare are coming to pass.

Except all the ACA fans are just simply rejecting all the horror stories as EVIL INSURANCE COMPANIES LYING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. :ultlibrage:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 08:30:41 AM »
 :obammy: has been a painfully mediocre president, all that talk about his lack of experience has come to fruition. Personally I'm more pissed at congress, considering the presidents job is mostly foreign policy. 

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 09:14:21 AM »
+3
The president's job is office manager for Congress, too, and I can't actually imagine how someone could be worse at it than him. If Obama isn't the worst president of all time (and, hint, he is), it is ONLY because he is so incompetent at consensus-building that he wasn't able to fuck up as many things as he would have liked.

Even GWB's biggest haters realize that he had convictions, rarely wavered from them, and GOT SHIT DONE. The nature of the President's job is such that any individual position he holds is essentially irrelevant (it's more important what the body of congress believes). In the past, people would vote for stuff they didn't particularly support because they knew that THEY might need votes somewhere down the line, and you can give on the little things to get the bigger ones. This above everything is the President's job. He hasn't just failed at it, he hasn't even tried to do it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:15:31 AM by Friend Desert »

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 12:19:21 PM »
+1
Warren G. Harding, anybody?

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 05:31:42 PM »
Warren G. Harding, anybody?

At least Warren G. Harding admitted he was a terrible president that never should have been elected.

As for Obama, I'm not a fan of his ("meh, whatever" on him at absolute best), but several other presidents (relative to the times they served) have been massive fuckups as well, though I'm still undecided as to who wins the crown "worst president ever".
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.