;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 1949015 times)

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #3150 on: October 27, 2013, 03:16:36 PM »

When the going gets tough the tough cry BIGGOT!

Sorry for all y'all who gave real talk thinking he was less of a faggot than he really is.

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3151 on: October 27, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »
+3
Eddie Izzard is a decent trans comedian with widespread popularity. But I really don't see how an internet active trans comedian will ever gain that same popularity. Everything is a trigger warning, everything is offensive, and everything is bigotry to them. Part of being funny is being able to take your offense, or the offense of others, and make comedy out of it. I see nothing but the tumblr crowd taking the comedy out of everything everywhere else, not creating it.

Eddie Izzard is not fucking trans.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3152 on: October 27, 2013, 03:17:55 PM »
Even real transsexuals hate troons and the tumblr sjw pussy baby shtick.

I don't think you will find much of an audience outside your social circle, Avery.
Which forum is this? Because these guys/girls/whatever are fucking awesome.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3153 on: October 27, 2013, 03:23:15 PM »

Sorry for all y'all who gave real talk thinking he was less of a faggot than he really is.

Well, shit. That's what I get for trying to realtalk. This thing has narcissistic personality disorder out the wassu. Came in trying to consilitory, then turns around and summons the SJW brigade. Not that this is a problem. coming here to engage us means leaving the hugboxes.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3154 on: October 27, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
 :jesse:
Eddie Izzard is a decent trans comedian with widespread popularity. But I really don't see how an internet active trans comedian will ever gain that same popularity. Everything is a trigger warning, everything is offensive, and everything is bigotry to them. Part of being funny is being able to take your offense, or the offense of others, and make comedy out of it. I see nothing but the tumblr crowd taking the comedy out of everything everywhere else, not creating it.

Eddie Izzard is not fucking trans.

A transvestite, yes, but he has claimed to identify as transgender before. At any rate he certainly isn't cis and is still hugely popular.

http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2001/may/27/features.magazine27

'I've heard a number of things,' he says. 'This is the baggage you have to deal with. I am transgender - it doesn't go away. The question at the beginning was how to launch your sexuality and not lose your career. It was 60/40 that the career could go down the dumpster.'
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:28:23 PM by Cactus Kid »

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3155 on: October 27, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »
+3
Cool, thanks for the link from 2001. Transvestites don't equal trans. Just cause Eddy's schtick is getting off on dressing up in womens cloths doesn't mean he actually thinks he's a woman.

MexicanKetchup

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge old Better dead than red TNE Veteran On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #3156 on: October 27, 2013, 03:27:17 PM »
Well, shit. That's what I get for trying to realtalk. This thing has narcissistic personality disorder out the wassu. Came in trying to consilitory, then turns around and summons the SJW brigade. Not that this is a problem. coming here to engage us means leaving the hugboxes.

Yeah. I gave him (her? I forget which gender they're trying to be) honest feedback based on viewing the comedy routine linked here and following related videos. Didn't even get a reply. Silly me for thinking someone saying "go on, critique me" actually wanted feedback! Enjoy the pity laughs and the hugbox, I guess.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:28:13 PM by MexicanKetchup »

Stroker Ace

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3157 on: October 27, 2013, 03:28:24 PM »
+2

cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war
I WAS SO HIGH I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUNCH MY WIFE IN THE BACK OF THE NECK TO PROVE THAT WHAT I WAS EXPERIENCING WAS NOT REAL.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3158 on: October 27, 2013, 03:28:49 PM »
b-b-b-bigots on the internet who dont think im funny? better send the link to twitter and have my "fans" come to the site to support me!

Avery you're every goon stereotype and your humor is awful. whooaaa look how narcissistic I am guys, for halloween I MADE A MASK OF MY OWN FACE HA HA! that's not funny nor clever, it's just eye-rollingly corny. nobody wants to email you and engage in a one-on-one dialogue because we know it's not going to accomplish anything. instead we're going to keep on posting in the thread and making each other laugh and be entertained. I think you understand that though but you're going to keep trying for call to arms so you can get reassured by other undesirables on twitter that no really you are funny and these bad people on the internet just don't get you hunny

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3159 on: October 27, 2013, 03:29:09 PM »

cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war
:mott:

White Power Superhero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting. Black Chick Better dead than red Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3160 on: October 27, 2013, 03:30:01 PM »
I don't know what he thinks he is. It doesn't bother me what he thinks he is. All I know is that what he has said over the years, apart from dressing in women's clothing, would hint that he is, at the very least, not a cis gendered man.

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3161 on: October 27, 2013, 03:30:38 PM »

Warning: the people in that link aren't "trolls", they are racists, misogynists, transphobes, homophobes. They are bigots, plain and simple.

SASS = RAD FEM CABAL
 :say:
:troon:

PUSSY CURES AUTISM

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3162 on: October 27, 2013, 03:32:23 PM »
+2
I hope Jim Norton fucks Avery Edison and cums on his face. Poor thing doesn't have a shred of funny DNA in him otherwise.

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3163 on: October 27, 2013, 03:33:33 PM »
+1
I don't know what he thinks he is. It doesn't bother me what he thinks he is. All I know is that what he has said over the years, apart from dressing in women's clothing, would hint that he is, at the very least, not a cis gendered man.

Wait, you're really using cis gendered un ironically?  :christina:

troonblr

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3164 on: October 27, 2013, 03:34:46 PM »
I hope Jim Norton fucks Avery Edison and cums on his face. Poor thing doesn't have a shred of funny DNA in him otherwise.
:facepalm:
I thought Avery was the worst, I guess I was wrong. This smells of troon trolling.

Big Duck Equals Goose

• Enemy Of The State
  • *~post from ya eyez...~*
  • Awards Anonymous Ni hao kai lan! Punk's not dead! Fascist Scientologist Faggot Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3165 on: October 27, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »
+6
Think I know how he got here.

Next time send a private msg instead of a tweet, bud.

Failure to communicate

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3166 on: October 27, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
Hey, someone's gotta stir the pot.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3167 on: October 27, 2013, 03:51:24 PM »
I've amassed an online audience of 10,000 people, and about a thousand of them regularly give me money and enable me to spend most of my time doing comedy. So...

Tranny hugbox money isn't the same as actually being a successful comedian.

edit: Hahaha Jaded
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:57:00 PM by Ive Got The Trots »

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #3168 on: October 27, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »

This fuckin' guy. :allears:

Gook Grappler

• Enemy Of The State
  • Original Patients
  • you know that fucking thing you saw
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian Ni hao kai lan! Goon or Ex-Goon Actual Person of Color! Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #3169 on: October 27, 2013, 03:55:35 PM »
+1

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3170 on: October 27, 2013, 04:00:48 PM »

This fuckin' guy. :allears:

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3171 on: October 27, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »

"A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it."

Big Duck Equals Goose

• Enemy Of The State
  • *~post from ya eyez...~*
  • Awards Anonymous Ni hao kai lan! Punk's not dead! Fascist Scientologist Faggot Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3172 on: October 27, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
+3

I'm really curious who could favorite this and retweet it. Niggas must go into fits over bazooka joe comics.

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3173 on: October 27, 2013, 04:19:06 PM »
Seriously, though, plex Landerig. That austistic retard shouldn't be allowed to participate in civilized society.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #3174 on: October 27, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »
+1
This sure was a treat to log in and read :allears:

So I guess the moral of this story is just because you made a joke of yourself don't mean you can tell one.

Srs tho: It takes some fucking hardcore delusions to think you're going to make bank from talking about how much you hate your penis. Oh wait, you don't have to make bank, your dream is to be a gelded freak living off the dole for your entire life. Be a parasite and die alone. Nice.