;

Author Topic: NeoGAF  (Read 34575 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: NeoGAF
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 04:06:30 AM »
+5
white people really into korean pop culture make up pretty much the most pathetic subculture imho
It's bad, but "most pathetic?"  Bronies, furries, bug chasers, weaboos, pedos, ...  Shit gets way worse I think.

You forget there is is a lot of overlap on that Venn diagram.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 04:42:32 AM »
+2
white people really into korean pop culture make up pretty much the most pathetic subculture imho
It's bad, but "most pathetic?"  Bronies, furries, bug chasers, weaboos, pedos, ...  Shit gets way worse I think.

You forget there is is a lot of overlap on that Venn diagram.
Touché
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 07:38:58 AM »
+10
kill yourself for somehow being an omega male in a country where the average cock is short enough to be obscured by pubes

ha!  i always liked "he could walk into a wall with a hard-on and only break his nose"

Goddamnit E/N.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 08:15:39 PM »
+6
This guy does not write like a (normal) white guy.  The style, tenses, and meter strike me as Arab.  But what do I know I fucking hate sand niggers.

He posted a censored picture of himself.  Looks like you know your dune coons:

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 08:23:31 PM »
+8
Whoa  :stare:  How did you call that?

Also lol because that explains why he can't get a date in korea, the only thing despised more than a black is a brown

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »
+5
Whoa  :stare:  How did you call that?

Also lol because that explains why he can't get a date in korea, the only thing despised more than a black is a brown
I dunno I just got the sand nigger vibe from his posting style.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

famous woman

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2014, 08:25:00 AM »
+18
The Hassan Whisperer

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2014, 09:39:05 AM »
+2
The Hassan Whisperer
Fagmins, new badge pls thx

Edit:  and/or name change

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2014, 09:44:11 AM »
+4

Goddamnit E/N.

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
  • Awards Fuck you, dad! Classicist United Statesian Ave Maria Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »
+3
yup, especially when OP posting crap like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122907307&postcount=16340

so hes basically flaunting creep shots 24/7 and talking about 'sniffing girls hair'

really disturbing ...i fear for these women

Jesus Christ I know that street corner, I was there less than a year ago. First I run into Suey Park and now this, why can't the internet just leave my life alone?

:lilal:

famous woman

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »
+1
I thought I was good at sussing out people's ethnicities from their posts too but his style struck me as entirely American  :freud:

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2014, 10:03:22 AM »
+11
I really feel vindicated by the rise of Korea-focused weeaboos because I've been saying for years that Japan isn't the cause of all that shit it rather those types just gravitate to it. Hopefully Korea will continue siphoning off the chaff and leave me in peace. :nixon:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »
+4
Fuck that place:

Showering. Is it bad for your skin to do it every day? What do you do?
So I woke up this morning, and was just like ugggggghhh I think I just am not going to shower today. I can skip a day right?

I work an office job, so I don't do much strenuous work physically, I come home, and play video games.

I have noticed my eczema has been flaring up a lot lately, and thought maybe all the washing with soap every day (which leaves it very very very dry an hour after my shower to the point my skin cracks on my fingers), was causing it probably.

Maybe taking a day off for my natural oils to help coat and heal my skin would be in order.

I have shorter hair so it is manageable without a shower thankfully lol.

Has anyone heard or know first hand that skipping a day of showering can be beneficial? I can understand if you work construction and sweat tons every day you probably should shower each day, but if you work in a cube, it should be fine right?
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
+8
If you have eczema are there not special soaps and shower gels and creams that you should have fucking cupboards full of that don't wreck your skin like normal cleaning products? I'd love to pile on him for being a smelly bastard but let he who hasn't stumbled into work hungover after a heavy unplanned night on the tiles, with a cursory wipedown of the pits with a wet towel and plenty of masking cologne, cast the first stone.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2014, 07:01:03 PM »
+2
IIRC there's some actual arguments going around against using shampoo/soap every day (note: NOT against washing yourself in general), though I've never looked much into them and for all I know they may be homeopathy-grade nonsense. But that's irrelevant since the goon's real argument is pretty clear:

and was just like ugggggghhh I think I just am not going to shower today

and the eczema / "oh my god my, er, natural skin oils or whatever need replenishing" is convenient half-remembered bullshit to rationalize his laziness.

Fake edit: lol, the anti-modern-shampoo subreddit is called /r/nopoo  :obama:

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2014, 07:31:42 PM »
+4

Jesus Christ I know that street corner, I was there less than a year ago. First I run into Suey Park and now this, why can't the internet just leave my life alone?

:lilal:

:myecred:   me too.

shamefully I even know exactly what pizza place that camel jockey is talking about. unless he's taking his kebabs in a cab there's probably only one option.

korea probably has the highest per capita of SS posters, and yet nobody struggin' when I'm on. check your time zone privilege niggers

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2014, 01:35:49 AM »
+1
IIRC there's some actual arguments going around against using shampoo/soap every day (note: NOT against washing yourself in general), though I've never looked much into them and for all I know they may be homeopathy-grade nonsense. But that's irrelevant since the goon's real argument is pretty clear:

There is some evidence that using soap/shampoo every day dries out your skin and makes you more suspectable to skin conditions and illness. The natural oils on your skin act like a germ glue trap, and you want to keep a population of 'good' bacteria around so there are no resources left if bad bacteria show up. When I visited my friend in Europe, the whole family showered every other day and didn't seem to smell like goons. (Or maybe they were doing it to fuck with me; who knows)

I am a sweaty, sweaty bastard, so if I'm going out in public, I shower. When I'm chilling at home with no pants and no plans, I'll skip a day.

The shampoo thing is little less crazy, but promoted by people who are more insane. If I've got my fact right, their line of reasoning goes Shampoo uses some sort of sulfide compound to remove the oil (and thus dirt) from your hair, so they make Shampoo without that compound for washing your hair. You supposedly need to sign on for a few weeks of greasy as shit hair because your scalp is in oil production overdrive due to said oil stripping compounds. After a few weeks, supposedly everything evens out.
Its slightly less insane being that you're still washing your hair, but people seem to get waaaaaaay too into it.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2014, 05:54:28 AM »
+3
I've got some stubburn dandruff that even menthol selsunblue doesnt make go away. Maybe I shouldnt shampoo every day?
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

famous woman

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2014, 08:19:54 AM »
+3
I've got some stubburn dandruff that even menthol selsunblue doesnt make go away. Maybe I shouldnt shampoo every day?

As soon as fall starts I get chronic druff and shampoo only makes it worse, even creates it if there is none. So I almost never use shampoo anymore. My scalp and hair must be naturally low in oils bc that shit never get greasy. In fact I have to add argan oil to it every day anyway. Peeps' body chemistry varies but I'm convinced sodium lauryl sulfate is not good for hair and scalps in the long term. Inb4 I'm accused of greasy haired goonery but whatev im gay.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2014, 12:24:10 PM »
+1

Have you had it looked at by a dermatologist? It might be eczema.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
+1

Have you tried shampoo including Tea Tree Oil? It's supposed to really help.

RunForrestRun

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »
+2

As soon as fall starts I get chronic druff and shampoo only makes it worse, even creates it if there is none. So I almost never use shampoo anymore. My scalp and hair must be naturally low in oils bc that shit never get greasy. In fact I have to add argan oil to it every day anyway. Peeps' body chemistry varies but I'm convinced sodium lauryl sulfate is not good for hair and scalps in the long term. Inb4 I'm accused of greasy haired goonery but whatev im gay.

same here, plus I actually got the recommendation to cut back on the shampoo by an dermatologist.

Social commentary in video games

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2014, 03:53:33 PM »
+5
Either the internet has come full circle or SJWs finally hit maximum sensitivity: "white trash" is a bad word now.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917641

Long story short, OP calls Honey Boo Boos mom and her new BF "white trash", sensitive NeoGAF pussies get upset, then a mod changes the title

how is this not racist.

Your thread title sucks, OP.

Not really a fan of the term "white trash".

That thread title was uncalled for dude, regardless of story.

and it goes on and on.

Fucking babies. That phrase exists for a reason.

Thanks for defending my freedom to freely shitpost on a forum hosted in these here United States.  :salute:

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2014, 04:01:11 PM »
+14
I'm white and I use it all the time.

We're reclaiming it :colbert:

Social commentary in video games

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »
+3
I'm white and I use it all the time.

We're reclaiming it :colbert:

Same here. Even if you weren't white... I mean who gives a fuck.

Some white people are trash.

Thanks for defending my freedom to freely shitpost on a forum hosted in these here United States.  :salute: