;

Author Topic: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread  (Read 142967 times)

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards

Real Jews? Fake News.

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread
« Reply #1127 on: December 01, 2017, 09:49:48 PM »
+7
Concur. She looks like a fucking bird.

...you know, she kinda does.

I've been trying to think of a good comeback towards you guys, and I realized that... I'm just happy to see a college-age white girl who doesn't have a nosering, tattoos, and clown hair.  Jesus, my standards are slipping.

I'd still pump 'n' dump her though.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:57:29 PM by Real Jews? Fake News. »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: It Happened To Me: I Pretended To Be A Victim For Pageviews; The XOJane Thread
« Reply #1128 on: December 01, 2017, 10:22:40 PM »
+2
Looks like a teenage gene Simmons.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1129 on: December 01, 2017, 11:41:44 PM »
+9
:allears: : "I enjoy your performance and feel inspired by your work."
 :depressedlesbian: : "SECURITY?!"

I'm pretty sure this was taken directly from an episode of The Fairly Odd Parents.

Can you imagine how creepy and spastic you would have to be to have a musician who performs in front of an audience call security on you within a few seconds of meeting you at a music industry party and event, where the primary purpose for you being there is to socialize with industry people like then?

:mindblown:

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1130 on: December 02, 2017, 12:01:14 AM »
+11
:allears: : "I enjoy your performance and feel inspired by your work."
 :depressedlesbian: : "SECURITY?!"

I'm pretty sure this was taken directly from an episode of The Fairly Odd Parents.

Can you imagine how creepy and spastic you would have to be to have a musician who performs in front of an audience call security on you within a few seconds of meeting you at a music industry party and event, where the primary purpose for you being there is to socialize with industry people like then?

:mindblown:

She probably left out the part where she awkwardly and rudely inserted herself mid sentence into their conversation loudly and disjointedly spewing incoherent nonsense and to top it all off reeked of alcohol and crazy.

Women never tell the truth about this kinda shit

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1131 on: December 04, 2017, 02:54:21 PM »
Concur. She looks like a fucking bird.

...you know, she kinda does.

I've been trying to think of a good comeback towards you guys, and I realized that... I'm just happy to see a college-age white girl who doesn't have a nosering, tattoos, and clown hair.  Jesus, my standards are slipping.

I'd still pump 'n' dump her though.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1132 on: December 04, 2017, 02:56:49 PM »
+16
Aww, she's kinda cute too. 

:lolno:

boy oh boy a jewish sjw who dyes her hair jet black and has a nose decoration man oh man cant wait to hit that hot slice goddamn