;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 436243 times)

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4700 on: November 30, 2017, 05:03:53 PM »
+6
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/western-europeans-flee-from-islam-and-set-up-colonies-in-hungary/

They shouldn't allow a single German, Belgian or Dutchman into their country.

They're gonna do what shitlibs do here and start voting in the same Leftists that ruined whatever region they just fled from (looking at you California).
It's when the "secular/liberal" Muslims start fleeing that you know shits about to go down.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4701 on: November 30, 2017, 08:03:03 PM »
+11
Our ((elites)) have clear and obvious goals in mind (demographic replacement, mindless consumerism, etc.) but they have no idea how to achieve those goals successfully.

Having said that, the very same ((elites)) are shifting away from shekel grabbing and care more about putting the boot on the neck of the population.  They know that the average Somali is an illiterate nigger who will never contribute financially to society.  For example, Moody's is going to start downgrading those who don't prioritize the climate change hoax: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/moody-s-warns-cities-to-address-climate-risks-or-face-downgrades  Climate change is bullshit and is a net cost to society but it's getting to be more and more about power than it is about making money.  How many tentpole franchises entertainment companies are willing to piss away because of diversity?  It doesn't matter, they have to play along or else they're out.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4702 on: December 01, 2017, 02:49:29 AM »
+12

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4703 on: December 01, 2017, 11:18:43 AM »
+9
Here we come a-Musliming among the cucks so green
Here we come a-bombing, at least you have your memes
Hate and fear upon you, and on your white children too
May Allah frown upon you and send you to Hell
May Allah send you kafirs to Hell

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4704 on: December 01, 2017, 01:38:52 PM »
+17
Not enough consumers in Europe, bring in new ones, it's always about money.

The idea is that we identify with consumerism and that the top 3 identifyers are abolished ; nation, ethnicity, ideology.

The trick is to get Muslims (women are more percetable to this) to like The Stuffs.

Good Luck.

Turn everyone into a Ford-guy, Apple-faggot, Fender-man etc. Those will be the identifyers.

Bring in new consumers, spread the vast sums of capital saved up over centuries by our fore-fathers in kolossal pension-funds and other social-savings over Achmeds.

Who cares if this destabilizes social realities when the average social reality in the west has degraded to a bunch of people sitting around looking at different screens, that mostly seem to be telling them everything is a-ok?

This is what subversion looks like, cultivate the never-ending celebration of weakness and victimhood, shame strength, critical thinking, self-improvement, keep pathologizing male nature, relativate and deconstruct western culture, while constructing a brave post-modern world of shit.

#MeToo is a sign of a society of "men" listening to "women" too much.

EU's Rising Star is Divide & Conquer, ethnic diversity will never be our strength, but it will be theirs.

(Black van slowly pulls up)

Watch for Cohencidences in the overlap that exists between multinationals, (share, stockholders and other (lobby) organizations who profit from these shenannigans) EU-officials, and the last names at the head (funding) bringing in the helpless "refugees".

Follow the money and find that these are now getting to be irrefutable and a well documented facts, more easily accessible, readily available.

Remember that through both cultural, emotional and intellectual fatigue, and a general lack of fresh ideas, people are dying for a new voice, hope, and that with every islamic attack against our people, the support for the Islamic Vacation in our countries, crumbles further, you can fool some, most of the time, not everyone all the time.

We have become terminably free, electing leaders with rules, but no vision, technology is the facilitator in the image culture we live in, where truth crawls away to die.

Communication has passed from it's role as a means to an end, to an end, in and of itself, where time and time again we are strategically left with the Feeling that we are heard, with 0 results.

Globalism is a rich man's game, the Soil under our feet in the West has been sold by traitors to the highest bidders (Quatar, Saudi-Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc.) in the 70's and the lefts loyalties shifted to people outside our borders in that period too.

Mulsims are the smoke, Jews are the Fire, both groups care 0 about what we hold dear, there is nothing that binds us except the facade they've made of the documents of our nations.

We live in a time where if we in the West were to suddenly start enforcing treason-laws again, rivers and streets would run red.

Stay Vigilent, Stand Your Ground, Remain Loya---waaaaaaah (gunshot)

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
    • Awards
« Reply #4705 on: December 01, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »
+10
Come for the bawdy song parodies, stay for the epic niggerdeath slam poetry.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4706 on: December 02, 2017, 05:41:15 AM »
+17

:tyroneebola:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4707 on: December 06, 2017, 03:47:07 PM »
+21
So we had our independence day and a celebration for 100 years of independence today. And like Poland, we also had a torch procession, in our case it was in honor of the soldiers who died defending our land.  Kinda like the one in Poland that got dubbed as a nazi march in the western media.

And the left threw a shitfit about it, obviously. Some antifa activists put up a huge, and kind of successful, media tantrum about how they were going to put up a children's celebration with bunnies and shit but now they can't because EEBIL NAZIS are running on the streets. The leftist media picked it up and ran with it, even though it was obviously an antifa ruse. They couldn't stop the march though. There were several thousand of us there (I would have said 2000 or so but some sources are now estimating between 4000-6000), and spirits were high. It was a very diverse, if surprisingly normie, group, everything from children to pensioners, and everyone was laughing and joking about the leftist "nazi march" shitfit.

I had a lot of fun grinning at the REEEing antifa and libs screaming at us. To counteract this we sang our national hymn at them and some yelled at them to get a job. The police arrested about ten of them after they tried to get physical.

Now the media is REEEEing hard and some of my shitlib acquintances are going "I'm so sad and tired about this" on FB, which is making grin from ear to ear.  :reagan:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4708 on: December 06, 2017, 04:24:18 PM »
+12
I will take a glass of Vana Tallinn in the weekend in celebration of Finland's Independence Day. The fireworks here in honour of Finland ended about an hour ago.

Gonna go to hs.fi and read some sarcastic comments about leftist REEEEing.

:nixon:

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4709 on: December 06, 2017, 06:01:48 PM »
+15
I will take a glass of Vana Tallinn in the weekend in celebration of Finland's Independence Day. The fireworks here in honour of Finland ended about an hour ago.

I imagine it was a brilliant display.  The Finns' ancestors did invent fireworks after all.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4710 on: December 06, 2017, 07:53:03 PM »
+6

I imagine it was a brilliant display.  The Finns' ancestors did invent fireworks after all.

If this was SA I would post "you owe me a new keyboard good sir" and promptly get banned.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4711 on: December 07, 2017, 03:25:36 AM »
+10

Makes sense if you think about.

No, wait, it fucking doesn't.

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4712 on: December 07, 2017, 07:45:33 AM »
+11
He probably assumed it must have been a toy gun, or perhaps a water pistol, or a novelty candy dispenser.

After all, that would be the only kind of gun he'd be familiar with, having grown up in Eritrea, a peaceful country that did not fight a bloody war in living memory, does not practice mass conscription, and absolutely does not engage in military skirmishes with its neighbors on a regular basis.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4713 on: December 07, 2017, 08:00:08 AM »
+11
but dem eritrean restaurants tho

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4714 on: December 07, 2017, 12:11:15 PM »
+2
How has Peter Sweden not been arrested and executed yet?

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #4715 on: December 07, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
+3
How has Peter Sweden not been arrested and executed yet?

Dude probably posts behind a VPN
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4716 on: December 07, 2017, 02:14:05 PM »
+5
Our ((elites)) have clear and obvious goals in mind (demographic replacement, mindless consumerism, etc.) but they have no idea how to achieve those goals successfully.

Having said that, the very same ((elites)) are shifting away from shekel grabbing and care more about putting the boot on the neck of the population.  They know that the average Somali is an illiterate nigger who will never contribute financially to society.  For example, Moody's is going to start downgrading those who don't prioritize the climate change hoax: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/moody-s-warns-cities-to-address-climate-risks-or-face-downgrades  Climate change is bullshit and is a net cost to society but it's getting to be more and more about power than it is about making money.  How many tentpole franchises entertainment companies are willing to piss away because of diversity?  It doesn't matter, they have to play along or else they're out.

Oh yes. Moody's: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-13/moody-s-to-pay-864-million-to-settle-subprime-ratings-claims

I'd like to see them drive themselves out of business.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4717 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:22 PM »
+9

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
    • Awards
« Reply #4718 on: December 07, 2017, 09:16:33 PM »
+7
Those damn Turekes are always causing trouble. Just as bad as the Earaneeans and Sowdeez.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #4719 on: December 07, 2017, 09:46:48 PM »
+8
sandnigs gonna sandnig.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4720 on: December 08, 2017, 02:25:36 AM »
+5

:clint:

- Jordin Kare

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4721 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:47 AM »
+3

:clint:

>It's made out of wood

Oh come on... Too easy...

Hopefully some cool german will

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4722 on: December 08, 2017, 07:42:13 AM »
+2
It's not supposed to be "Islamic", it's just themed on Ali Baba and the forty thieves.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4723 on: December 09, 2017, 06:40:28 AM »
+6

This was somebody's daughter, sister or girlfriend.

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4724 on: December 09, 2017, 06:52:52 AM »
+1

This was somebody's daughter, sister or girlfriend.
Then her father, sibling or boyfriend should have told her not to follow strange men into stairwells to buy drugs.
Scum on scum crime AKA victim-less.
Oh, the final judgement is on the 19th December, but don't let that get in the way.