;

Author Topic: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon  (Read 19043 times)

Hans Asperger

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon
« on: June 01, 2012, 05:55:04 AM »
This place needs a laugh, and so here I am with my patheticness. This just proves I was right to autoban.

not hangly man

• probable industrialist cockgobbler
  • Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
This place needs a laugh, and so here I am with my patheticness. This just proves I was right to autoban.
Welcome to Something Sensitive, Hans!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 07:56:09 AM »
Holy crap. Those are the worst people on the planet.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 07:03:36 AM »
+1
Wait a minute... she is saying that when it took female hormones its dick shrunk? Is that possible?

Also, when listing his lies she forgot to mention the one about it being 9 inches.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:22:31 AM »
Wait a minute... she is saying that when it took female hormones its dick shrunk? Is that possible?

ITT Rocket has second thoughts  :D

Also my wife's aunt is in the process of divorcing her husband b/c she found out he's a cross dresser.  Dude had a private storage rental full of fancy panties, fake tits, expensive shoes etc.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
+1
Also my wife's aunt is in the process of divorcing her husband b/c she found out he's a cross dresser.  Dude had a private storage rental full of fancy panties, fake tits, expensive shoes etc.

ĦAy! ĦDios Mio!

Seriously though... machismo is not to be fucked with when it comes to most Latino males.  Current modern style suggests that having a mustache indicates you are a homo (and this is probably true is you sport just a stache), but Latino males get mustache starter kits on there 8th birthdays.  And look like freddy mercury by their tenth birthday.  Latinos sport them as religiously as muslims sport long chin straps.  Actually, Latinos and Muslims are the antithesis of facial hair.  If you merged one from each group, you'd end up spawning a new Zach Galifianakis each time.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »
3 day Probation: That was a movie, not a game. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3493401&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post405181928

For posting a picture of an 8 bit scene from the Matrix in the thread "The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Scenes from modern games ported to 8 bit consoles"

Edit: I don't understand how shit like that gets probation and then goons wonder WHY DON'T WHACKY COOL THREADS HAPPEN ANYMORE????

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 09:58:06 PM »
3 day Probation: That was a movie, not a game. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3493401&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post405181928

For posting a picture of an 8 bit scene from the Matrix in the thread "The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Scenes from modern games ported to 8 bit consoles"

Edit: I don't understand how shit like that gets probation and then goons wonder WHY DON'T WHACKY COOL THREADS HAPPEN ANYMORE????

What a bunch of pedantic, unfunny, bastards. Everytime I think I've seen a new low on SA there manages to be another one.

wimpb

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 12:01:31 AM »
lol are they for real

weren't there some (not very successful) matrix games anyhow? why would you probate someone for that, goddamn

ERROR: POST IS ABOUT A MOVIE NOT A VIDEO GAME

:aspero:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:03:34 AM by wimpb »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red TNE Veteran Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
 :lolno:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red TNE Veteran Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
All three of those statements are lies  :depressedlesbian:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »
+1
This thread just for bans or are probations OK too? Wait, there hasn't been a post in three months, who cares.

Anyway. Thanks to PYF Ban/Probation, admire how Louisgod heroically defends the welfare of imaginary videogame characters:

Quote from: SpookyLizard" post="412067735
I'm calling people juvenile because they're calling them pure evil and painting them with the same brush as the cartoony villains who are the Enclave. When they actually aren't. Closer to the Master who isn't that evil of a villain. Sure he does some shit to other people, but so do you. So do a lot of people. It's the fucking wasteland, life is cheap and violence is all there is.

The Legion isn't going out to just fuck shit up for the fuck of it. Caesar seeks to rebuild society (in his own grand fucking design, admittedly) into a society that will last without him, since he isn't House and can live forever and won't end up like the NCR, corrupt and dying from the inside out after the death of Tandi, it's charismatic leader, who was the only one managing to keep the corruption in check. To do this, he intends to clear the slate, erasing these people's tribal identities so they can be remade into something new.

By refusing medicine (not all medicine, just 'modern' things), he intends to keep his people from depending on the Old World.

Slavery and rape is pretty shitty, but it's the fucking wasteland. It's a quick way to get shit done. Torture is pretty bad too but's more of Caesar's total war type of thing. Doing horrific shit to one village or group to weaken the morale of the rest.

But don't forget this is the wasteland. There are two kinds of men. Those with guns, and those who dig. You my friend, you dig.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PROBATION 01/31/13 10:49am SpookyLizard Are you seriously justifying and contextualizing rape and slavery in a Fallout game? Is that super seriously what I'm reading? Just to make sure I understand, if say tomorrow a huge nuke goes off and the US turns into Fallout: The Game, you wouldn't mind being raped and put into slavery because, sheeeeit, that's just part of the environment, right? You'd think "well, this is just how it is in The Wasteland" and be okay with it while your asshole is raped, is that correct? Fuuuuuuck man. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Louisgod Y Kant Ozma Post

Jaded

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:49 PM »

My last attempt to post an interesting thread in GBS, I believe. Off to a good start. Had some submissions with effort put into them. Dead and buried by page 2.

I'm calling people juvenile because they're calling them pure evil and painting them with the same brush as the cartoony villains who are the Enclave. When they actually aren't. Closer to the Master who isn't that evil of a villain. Sure he does some shit to other people, but so do you. So do a lot of people. It's the fucking wasteland, life is cheap and violence is all there is.

The Legion isn't going out to just fuck shit up for the fuck of it. Caesar seeks to rebuild society (in his own grand fucking design, admittedly) into a society that will last without him, since he isn't House and can live forever and won't end up like the NCR, corrupt and dying from the inside out after the death of Tandi, it's charismatic leader, who was the only one managing to keep the corruption in check. To do this, he intends to clear the slate, erasing these people's tribal identities so they can be remade into something new.

By refusing medicine (not all medicine, just 'modern' things), he intends to keep his people from depending on the Old World.

Slavery and rape is pretty shitty, but it's the fucking wasteland. It's a quick way to get shit done. Torture is pretty bad too but's more of Caesar's total war type of thing. Doing horrific shit to one village or group to weaken the morale of the rest.

But don't forget this is the wasteland. There are two kinds of men. Those with guns, and those who dig. You my friend, you dig.

In a way he's right. One of the things Fallout NV did right was grey on grey morality. Playing without sequence breaking, you run across Nipton where Legion recruits lead by Vulpes Incuilta slaughtered Powder Gangers. Had they not killed them, your character would likely have.

In any case it's a (horrifically buggy) game. Any bad things in it happen to polygons, not human beings. But try explaining that to them.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »

"RARRRGH! HOW DARE YOU DEFEND FAKE RAPE OF FICTIONAL VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS YOU EVIL PATRIARCHAL BIGOT!"

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Arizona TNE Veteran Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 11:48:34 PM »
I remember when Hangly got furious about me posting about FONV on his Orthodoxy Tea Room.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
Louisgod not respecting the social mores of a culture he doesn't understand? fucking bigot.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 12:09:45 PM »
Quote from: AcidRonin
Wasn't their a goon friend code database some were? I demand to be stomped by the internet in MK7.

3 days probation for using 'their' instead of 'there'. gotta protect those forums from getting shitted up!

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 07:43:26 PM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3343753&pagenumber=588&perpage=40#post412353802
Is "nigger-rigged" considered a racist term in the US? It seems like it wouldn't be, since it connotes ingenuity in the face of adverse circumstances and suboptimal resource availability, but I get the impression that people don't like it.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bonus comment from the PYF Probation thread!

Oh now I remember what one of the last things my grandpa said to me before he died was. Thanks, HurtNumbers for reminding me what a racist piece of shit my grandpa was.

This heartfelt, compassionate remembrance for her last moments with her granddad is given by Mo Tzu, currently a student of Queer Theology. (This is not a joke.)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:52:22 PM by EhWhatever »

Travis Touchdown 2.0

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Bitch
  • Awards Took down a Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 01:14:42 AM »
This thread just for bans or are probations OK too? Wait, there hasn't been a post in three months, who cares.

Anyway. Thanks to PYF Ban/Probation, admire how Louisgod heroically defends the welfare of imaginary videogame characters:

PROBATION 01/31/13 10:49am SpookyLizard Are you seriously justifying and contextualizing rape and slavery in a Fallout game? Is that super seriously what I'm reading? Just to make sure I understand, if say tomorrow a huge nuke goes off and the US turns into Fallout: The Game, you wouldn't mind being raped and put into slavery because, sheeeeit, that's just part of the environment, right? You'd think "well, this is just how it is in The Wasteland" and be okay with it while your asshole is raped, is that correct? Fuuuuuuck man. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Louisgod Y Kant Ozma Post

Goons get pissy and bring out the 888 whenever you suggest any ending that doesn't involve the NCR or going independent is the best outcome, NCR especially, since the mentality is that modern California = Fallout California, aka an enlightened blue state with an army that has the best interests of everyone, bringing this peaceful government to the horrible libertarian and anarchist (the wrong kind) savages

If you want to know how badly goons debate regarding NV, just look for anything involving Arcade (the gay dude), and look for rage over how not only how they dared to portray him as ex-Enclave (which Obsidian did it's best to reshape into the F2 Enclave, as opposed to the 2008 Bush-fatique-based Enclave), but also as a normal scientist who has no intent on making his sexuality the main core of his personality. This enraged people because gays are REQUIRED to mention they're gay in every dialogue tree, along with an obligatory Bioware-esqe sex scene, and because he wasn't designed after a Folsom Street Fair attendant, this was yet again a right-wing attempt to make gays erased of their main personality flair. On the upside, at least we have goons finally admitting that sex is the main draw with homosexuality :smug:

Gay video game sperg complete (House is the best ending)

oppressedwhiteguy

• Domestic Threat
  • Aliens
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 09:17:29 AM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3343753&pagenumber=588&perpage=40#post412353802
Is "nigger-rigged" considered a racist term in the US? It seems like it wouldn't be, since it connotes ingenuity in the face of adverse circumstances and suboptimal resource availability, but I get the impression that people don't like it.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

That is epic.   :rock:
Intersectionality describes how various biological, social and cultural categories intersect simultaneously and contribute to the oppression of women with different degrees of severity.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 03:12:43 AM »
A little too subtle for the smartest forums on the internet.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 10:19:44 AM »
Break it down for the permabanned reprobates.

Mailorder Divorcee

• Enemy Of The State
  • You successfur amelican businessman?
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »
Break it down for the permabanned reprobates.

He posted a picture of Stalin and nobody commented. He posted a picture of Oswald Mosley and got a week's probation.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 01:01:00 AM »
+1
He posted a picture of Oswald Mosley and got a week's probation.

The power of moderating, and moderating alone!
 :say: