;

Author Topic: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon  (Read 19722 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519835&pagenumber=24&perpage=40#post413090806

Quote from: Nillerz" post="413090806
my wife is from Japan. she gave me permission to use the term "jappo", and says that it's not racist and those who think it is are retards.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PROBATION | 03/04/13 12:22pm | Nillerz | My wife is from probationstan, she gave me permission to probate the fuck out of you. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. | Vasudus | Fistgrrl

How dare that filthy yellow subhuman disagree with what WE think is racist

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 08:18:53 PM »
Nillerz is a faggot who acted as if he was some hardcore hooah infantry soldier, posting tons of shit about blah blah combat arms this and blah blah combat arms that and then it turned out he was infantry in the national guard on his first deployment (fobbit) and apparently he refuses to eat vegetables.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon BYOB tfw no gf because jews Anonymous Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 05:21:23 PM »
The fact that non-Whites themselves are less hung up on racism (unless they're the useless races - blacks, latinos, mongrel arabs, juden) than White liberal pigmeat shows just how overblown the 'anti-racist' movement has become.
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 02:13:59 AM »
BAN   02/22/13 05:58pm   Agro ver Haus doom   21 probations and you're still utterly worthless everywhere in spite of my warning. If I catch you outside of YOSPOS I'll just ban you again. Sound good? Good!   Y Kant Ozma Post   Y Kant Ozma Post
:ozma:

Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2013, 01:59:01 PM »
The fact that non-Whites themselves are less hung up on racism (unless they're the useless races - blacks, latinos, mongrel arabs, juden) than White liberal pigmeat shows just how overblown the 'anti-racist' movement has become.

So basically Azns?

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon BYOB tfw no gf because jews Anonymous Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 02:02:39 PM »

So basically Azns?

West Indians seem polite (at least my small sample size) but yeah mostly just Asians and Persians.

wimpb

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 12:34:35 AM »
Some faggoty azns get up in arms over it too, but they're just shifty fuckers who want to get something out of you.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 07:59:19 PM »
Y Kant Ozma Die(t)  :adam:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 11:10:58 PM »
Thank the Goddess moderators like Inspector_71 are here to keep the forums clean of dangerous PEDOPHILE RAPISTS like Kungfootek:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3535506&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post413192589

Quote from: Kungfootek" post="413192589
It sounds like you figured out the finances a lot sooner than we did. And it also sounds like you both take care of your health pretty well. What I was trying to get at, is sometimes making her happy now, will result in her displeasure later. So it's not an automatic 'just make her happy'. There's a balance.

We have 15 years of marriage, 17 as a couple and 8 wonderful children.

As for not destroying a rental, I am referring to not shampooing the carpet or washing the walls. They are going to bill you for new carpet and paint regardless of how good you treat it which eats up the deposit. Landlords are crap in America.

Edit: I am 40, my wife is 32.

- Dan.

Quote from: Kungfootek" post="413241900
We met, but were dating other ppl and were friends before it became intimate, a few months before she turned 18.

- Dan.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BAN   03/08/13 07:18pm   Kungfootek   From his website: "I am a Father, IT profesional [sic], Programmer, tinkerer, and a Mormon. I have done so much more than the average US citizen."
Add to the list:
-Committing statutory rape
-Posting terribly about it.   Inspector_71   Y Kant Ozma Post

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 11:17:03 PM »
fucknozzle shouldnt have signed his posts
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Al Roker Shart

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 11:45:14 PM »
What the fuck? I dont get his Mormon secret underwear ways, or I dont condone what he did. But seriously, all the guy did was talk about his family, promote his blog (vaguely), and mentioned how long he'd known his wife.

He got fucking banned for talking about how long he'd known his wife of 15 years? Again by a group who'll likely never know the touch of a woman (that they didnt pay) Shit is just fucked. This is likely the last guy I'd defend...but yeah...he didnt do anything wrong.
Hell no, why should there be? I've undergone ego-death (CPTSD), the idea of taking a picture of myself or anything to do with myself makes me nauseous and .. just... no.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
Thank the Goddess moderators like Inspector_71 are here to keep the forums clean of dangerous PEDOPHILE RAPISTS like Kungfootek:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3535506&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post413192589

Quote from: Kungfootek" post="413192589
It sounds like you figured out the finances a lot sooner than we did. And it also sounds like you both take care of your health pretty well. What I was trying to get at, is sometimes making her happy now, will result in her displeasure later. So it's not an automatic 'just make her happy'. There's a balance.

We have 15 years of marriage, 17 as a couple and 8 wonderful children.

As for not destroying a rental, I am referring to not shampooing the carpet or washing the walls. They are going to bill you for new carpet and paint regardless of how good you treat it which eats up the deposit. Landlords are crap in America.

Edit: I am 40, my wife is 32.

- Dan.

Quote from: Kungfootek" post="413241900
We met, but were dating other ppl and were friends before it became intimate, a few months before she turned 18.

- Dan.

BAN   03/08/13 07:18pm   Kungfootek   From his website: "I am a Father, IT profesional [sic], Programmer, tinkerer, and a Mormon. I have done so much more than the average US citizen."
Add to the list:
-Committing statutory rape
-Posting terribly about it.   Inspector_71   Y Kant Ozma Post

As much as I like 71, he's way off base here.

Florida
The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.
794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 11:02:16 PM »
The bigger part is who really gives a shit it was 17 years ago and it's not like he was banging 15 year olds and leaving them, it's his wife

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2013, 12:00:19 AM »
The bigger part is who really gives a shit it was 17 years ago and it's not like he was banging 15 year olds and leaving them, it's his wife
B-b-b-but the patriarchy!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 03:47:20 PM »
Quote from: appropriatemetaphor
Quote from: Exclamation Marx

Does anyone else think she's like really hot?

Also who is this Frog man guy who keeps popping up, he's like some dork face?

PROBATION   03/13/13 12:12pm   appropriatemetaphor   Yeah, half the internet. The half we don't want on here, so shut up. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.   Eggplant Wizard   Y Kant Ozma Post

this probation here is like a little polaroid of what the SA forums are like today

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:33 PM »
I did not believe such a thing was even possible, but under EPW's steadfast and relentless leadership, PYF is rapidly emerging as a serious contender against E/N for the throne of Most Pussywhipped Forum On SA.   :clinton:

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
Faceplant Wizard (into the cement)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 07:51:10 PM »
Banned by the two fuglies for finding an attractive female attractive....  :drew:

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 08:25:08 PM »
+1
Banned by the two fuglies for finding an attractive female attractive....  :drew:

Finding a woman attractive is misogynistic!

The reason why  I have never had a boyfriend is because I don't surround myself with misogynistic pigs.  It's not because I'm a fat ugly catlady. 
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Better dead than red Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »

The reason why  I have never had a boyfriend is because I don't surround myself with misogynistic pigs.  It's not because I'm a fat ugly catlady.

and the menopausal stage of this wasted life is bemoaning how no 'real man' 'stepped up' and that's why she's infertile, childless and alone  :stewart:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 11:07:31 PM »

and the menopausal stage of this wasted life is bemoaning how no 'real man' 'stepped up' and that's why she's infertile, childless and alone  :stewart:

Thank goodness she can take it out on her students and the forums!
 :ozma:

Smepdymepdy

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »
Jesus. What's even the rationale behind heavy-handed moderation like that? What possible benefit could this provide anyone?

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2013, 01:39:55 AM »
Jesus. What's even the rationale behind heavy-handed moderation like that? What possible benefit could this provide anyone?

it provides pathetic people with a feeling of power over something in their pathetic lives

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2013, 03:32:50 AM »
Quote from: client

Mondo ownage:

Quote from: manyak

Hello i would like to file a formal complaint against the gay GBS mod egg plant wizard, who has now : banned me on her birthday and then posted in the E/N Therapygoons megathread about how its her birthday and nobody even mentioned it, and all the therapy in the world cant get her to muster up the will to live when no one even cares about her ; probated me on New years eve and continued to post and ban variuos goons all through the night instead of leaving her home on new ytears eve. My request is that when a GBS mod bans me in the future they maintain the facade that they are cool normal guys who are not depressed retards who work for free moderating a shitty website on their own birthday/other holidays. I would also like to complain in advance about the following GBS bans

- Feb 14th 2013 : Probated for 7 days for asking if a dorrito is a chip in the chip megathread, eggplant wizard posts all through valentines day in Grognards.txt about how the dating pool is full of grognards
    - Oct 31 2013: Banned for posting a picture of a rotten pumpkin in the pumpink carving megathread, eggplant wizard posts a picture of her dressed up as Kathy from the comic kathy for halloween and quickly edits the post to say "Edit: Nevermind. fuck it" and gasses the thread
    - Dec 25 2013: Permabanned for a boring troll in the PYF pictures of womens shaved bleached wet assholes thread, eggplant wizard posts on christmas day in the goon doctor asking for advice about a yeast infection

Quote from: manyak

Hello *BANGS GAVEL!!!!* Let the record show before this thread is goldmined for the good post:

Dec 31st 2012 : Eggplant wizard makes 7 bans /probations. [Highlight: Lack of caps AND "ironic" racism? You're so edgy. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.]

Jan 1st and 2nd 2013: Eggplant wizard makes 5 bans/probations. [Highlight: Shift keys are easy to find on google but I still suggest you use one. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.]

Jan 3rd 2013: I make a good and truthful post owning the gay mod eggplant wizard, she doesnt ban anyone that day

Jan 4th 2013: Eggplant wizard conspicuously absent from the mod queue

Jan 5th 2013: Eggplant wizard conspicuously absent from the mod queue yet again

Jan 6th 2013: Eggplant wizard takes another much needed day off

Jan 7th 2013: Eggplant wizard still on vacation

Let the record show that the shitty, retarded mod Eggplant Wizard probably saw my post owning her, got really sad and stopped coming to the site and possibly killed herself. it should be noted that she averages 4-6 probations/bans each day and therefore a variance of nearly a week with no probations or bans is statistically significant. Recommendations: ABe or the wannabe GBS mod Ralp contact eggplant wizard at her place of residence and ensure that she is still alive, and if not, that the body is recovered in a timely fashion before it is set upon by CATTES!!!!!!!!!!! and made unfit for open casket funeral

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3373573&pagenumber=311&perpage=40#post411345312

This has probably been posted before, but I think it needs to be posted again in light of EPW's most recent flare up of self-hatred that has caused her to go overboard again. Damn does she hate attractive women, and any guy that dares to compliment them. She must be too ugly to even be "that girl" that a group of "sixes" would have hang around them to bump them up to "eight/nines" in comparison. She would just make drunk guys start puking instead of getting beer goggles.

I posted a link to the page too because a bunch of other people get probated/banned for even referencing that post in even the slightest way.

Oh, one of the funniest things about that whole Manyak/ Eggplant Wizard situation is that after Manyak originally made those posts to roast her, she turned into a whiny baby and left the forums in shame for a couple of weeks.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:35 AM »
:allears: