;

Author Topic: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon  (Read 19721 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Short Bus To Bantown: Tales From The Leprous Colon
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
This has probably been posted before, but I think it needs to be posted again in light of EPW's most recent flare up of self-hatred that has caused her to go overboard again. Damn does she hate attractive women, and any guy that dares to compliment them. She must be too ugly to even be "that girl" that a group of "sixes" would have hang around them to bump them up to "eight/nines" in comparison. She would just make drunk guys start puking instead of getting beer goggles.

This is absolutely true. I noticed in reading her posts in the PYF QCS thread that she constantly "jokes" that she is ugly and "the worst mod."

I think the lady doth joke too much.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »
This has probably been posted before, but I think it needs to be posted again in light of EPW's most recent flare up of self-hatred that has caused her to go overboard again. Damn does she hate attractive women, and any guy that dares to compliment them. She must be too ugly to even be "that girl" that a group of "sixes" would have hang around them to bump them up to "eight/nines" in comparison. She would just make drunk guys start puking instead of getting beer goggles.

This is absolutely true. I noticed in reading her posts in the PYF QCS thread that she constantly "jokes" that she is ugly and "the worst mod."

I think the lady doth joke too much.

Fuck EPW

Become King of Hoggin' forever.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:09 PM »
nobody will ever convince me that she got the "eggplant wizard" name from a GWS thread rather than because they're the only dildos she can afford on a grad student budget

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2013, 09:41:16 PM »
Brace yourself for a surprise: Eggplant Wizard is the name of some enemy off a Japanese anime game.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Eggplant_Wizard

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2013, 09:49:09 PM »
i said that already :hank:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2013, 09:53:33 PM »
Did someone say something? I need to check my ignore list  :unparsons:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2013, 02:40:32 AM »
+1
Guess which of these posts received a probation by dear Senior Woodchuck.

Quote from: The Iron Rose" post="413471637
I'm a neorealist on foreign policy and international relations as a whole. I don't agree with him often, but I do occasionally.

Think Samuel Huntington.

Quote from: Cordyceps Headache" post="413475627
So you're racist and/or xenophobic then.

Quote from: The Iron Rose" post="413477428
This really isn't the thread for it, but no not really. I just disagree with neoliberal and constructivist perspectives on IR; neoliberalism, constructivism, and neo-realism are models within which we can view and measure increasingly multipolar world. I'm not a neocon by any stretch of the imagination.

E: You know what? That accusation annoys me.

Have a primer:

The power of states is actually an interesting topic in IR. While very few scholars currently disagree with the idea that states are the most powerful concept in a neorealist structure of the international system, there are disagreements over the system itself.

I'll give you a little breakdown of the international system and how they view the actors. Realists, particularly neorealists, view the structure of the international system as being states interacting with other states. There is an anarchy, and each state seeks to fulfill it's security needs. Liberals view the system in much the same way, but instead of constant competition (as results from realist models), they see cooperation as a possible outcome. Liberals also see the possibility of other forces influencing states, like intergovernmental organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and even substate institutions (a neorealist, for example, might ignore a conflict between the DOD and State in the US, while a neoliberal might give it some weight).

Then come others who challenge that basic system. There are a whole manner of constructivists, who see the system as constructed. Many constructivists do not challenge the idea that states are the most powerful actor, only the idea that it must be that way. Constructivists also argue that ideas are genuinely important; actors do not act without an idea in mind or an identity. Feminist constructivists actually apply this to the idea of a social constructed gender role, and use this to analyze the state. For instance, a feminist constructivist perspective of 9/11 and the aftermath would point to the swift military action that happened as catering to a conception of power and revenge that has been constructed for men to follow (and men dominate foreign policy).[super]1[/super]

Then come the radical/structuralist approaches. These are the Marxist types, who see the world not in terms of states but of a world economy and class. The World Systems Theory breaks the world down into divisions of labor (in today's world, the global economy) and classes within that (which World Systems Theory equates with a core of countries roughly corresponding to the West).

[super]1. I'm a feminist myself; this is just an extreme demonstrative example.[/super]

But please. Tell me about your extensive IR background where you decided you were able to denigrate an entire field as racist and xenophobic.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3503677&pagenumber=116&perpage=40#post413471637

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »
+1
Spoiler: PROBATION   03/16/13 02:02pm   The Iron Rose   I would rather derails like this not happen in this thread. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.   Senior Woodchuck   Y Kant Ozma Post

How the fuck is that a derail?  Oh, not In line with the groupthink I guess.

Also what the fuck is IR?
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2013, 04:51:24 PM »
International Relations

also that post was a bunch of unintelligible jibber jabber holy cow i want to kick that goon in the nards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 06:28:26 PM »
Brace yourself for a surprise: Eggplant Wizard is the name of some enemy off a Japanese anime game.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Eggplant_Wizard
Melanzana is Italian for eggplant and a racial epithet used for blacks.

Look at this picture of "Eggplant Wizard."

EPW is a racist.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »
where's my purple heart I just got banned for posting "making fun of dead people is funny unless it's Vilerat then it's crossing the line" in the griefing thread after goons were discussing how they harassed a guy in Eve online who's son died.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »
where's my purple heart I just got banned for posting "making fun of dead people is funny unless it's Vilerat then it's crossing the line" in the griefing thread after goons were discussing how they harassed a guy in Eve online who's son died.

:nixon:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »
Now if we just had Badges again the whole world could see your purple heart whenever you post
 :christina:

Jaded

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013, 10:08:54 PM »
PROBATION   03/27/13 08:35am   fuck logic   Please don't seriouspost in the funny pictures thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.   Eggplant Wizard   Eggplant Wizard

Gotta keep those forums from being shitted u-- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN YOU STUPID CUNT?!

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 11:36:56 PM »

:nixon:

oppressedwhiteguy

• Domestic Threat
  • Aliens
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:45 AM »
I haven't gotten probated in a week, I guess its time i start to step up my game.
Intersectionality describes how various biological, social and cultural categories intersect simultaneously and contribute to the oppression of women with different degrees of severity.

Jaded

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2013, 08:23:26 PM »
Vilepilot, whoever they are, has gotten into the habit of paying $10 per post, like IWC and many before him.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic The Gentry cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Californian Better dead than red Boy Scout Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2013, 04:59:34 AM »
I haven't gotten probated in a week, I guess its time i start to step up my game.

Please post a "tell me about getting "alpha'd" thread.

I want to hear goons complain about getting alpha'd by real men  :allears:
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2013, 10:37:01 PM »
 General Bullshit õ Day of Dialogue: Bully gays into "ex-gay" therapy this Thursay
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3544312

Quote from: BeefThief
Wow, that's quite an OP. I hope I'm not banned for not reading it all.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BAN   04/15/13 09:28pm   BeefThief   No, but might get banned for threadshitting.   Call Me Abey   Fistgrrl

only other thing on rap sheet was a probation from 2007. apparently beefthief couldn't re-register fast enough.

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2013, 10:47:19 PM »
Abe tries so hard to fit in.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2013, 05:12:38 AM »
Many thanks to the OP of that thread for bolding all the realtalk.

Made it easier to scroll through all the dumbshit.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2013, 02:53:58 AM »
BAN   04/17/13 09:14pm   Stairs   Multas per nugas et multa per fora vecta
advenio hoc asinum, poster, ego ad licium
ut te postremo donarem munere blitei
et tristem te deponerem in exsilium
quandoquidem fortuna tibi abstulit nomen
io miser condigne poster adempte mihi
nunc tamen interea haec prisco quae more Lowtacis
tradita sunt digno munere ad exsilium
accipe quod Ascensioni donum mihi dandum
atque in perpetuum poster ave atque vale.   Eggplant Wizard   Y Kant Ozma Post

i guess that all translates to "i have never known the touch of a man"

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2013, 03:02:36 AM »

i guess that all translates to "i have never known the touch of a man"

you know that she's been waiting to pull that since she was modded.  now that the deed is done, she's so moist that you could drown a baby in her panties.

Goddamnit E/N.

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2013, 03:19:47 AM »
She was so happy about it she went into the PYF ban thread and bragged.

yowhatupg

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Strayan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:10 AM »
I notice that eggplant wizard is (now?) banning people for breaking silly rules that she posts in unrelated threads