;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 100559 times)

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2150 on: December 06, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »
+12
You're mentally ill.

Man who ran like a coward from his own country in a euro version of white flight proudly defends his decaying and dying "nation".

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2151 on: December 06, 2017, 04:02:30 PM »
You're mentally ill.

Man who ran like a coward from his own country in a euro version of white flight proudly defends his decaying and dying "nation".
I'll remember that next time I take my Lotus out for a spin before sipping some warm tea in my expensive apartment.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2152 on: December 06, 2017, 04:06:07 PM »
+17
Yeah, run along to your equivalent of a gated community while the hoi polloi have to actually face the consequences, doesn't reinforce my point at all. Why would you even care about what happens to the UK, you rootless international cosmopolitan degenerate, much less what people here have to say about it? Just pay some slavic whores to grudgingly tug on your dick while repressing their disgust, living the high life bud.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2153 on: December 06, 2017, 04:41:53 PM »
Yeah, run along to your equivalent of a gated community while the hoi polloi have to actually face the consequences, doesn't reinforce my point at all. Why would you even care about what happens to the UK, you rootless international cosmopolitan degenerate, much less what people here have to say about it? Just pay some slavic whores to grudgingly tug on your dick while repressing their disgust, living the high life bud.
Just remember one thing...I will be able to retire and enjoy a decent standard of life, hopefully in my early 50's if things keep up as they are. You will be working into the grave.
Would love to have been able to stay in the UK, but if my government doesn't want to provide a decent standard of life for me there, I'm going to head to somewhere with next to no muds, more money, more prestige, and a better quality of life.
Have fun peasant.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2154 on: December 06, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »
+14
A Captain of Industry has spoken.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2155 on: December 06, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »
+23
I do not believe you are capable of enjoying anything, David Hedgehog, be it a decent standard of life, a reasonably priced sports car, or the smile of a child on Christmas morning for that matter. I haven't met such a joyless, miserable cunt since that time I attended a straight-edge minimalist music festival in Pyongyang.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2156 on: December 06, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »
+15
Just remember one thing...I will be able to retire and enjoy a decent standard of life, hopefully in my early 50's if things keep up as they are. You will be working into the grave.
Would love to have been able to stay in the UK, but if my government doesn't want to provide a decent standard of life for me there, I'm going to head to somewhere with next to no muds, more money, more prestige, and a better quality of life.
Have fun peasant.

And on that night the Blue Fairy visited Hedgehog and he woke up a real Jew!
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2157 on: December 06, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »
+8
Doublenigger Dave bets large amounts of money to win a few dollars in currency speculation, which he uses to buy Czech hookers with.  There’s nothing in his life that is remotely enviable

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2158 on: December 06, 2017, 08:36:01 PM »
+5
And on that night the Blue Fairy visited Hedgehog and he woke up a real Jew!

His nose grows with each shekel he "earns"!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #2159 on: December 07, 2017, 01:19:42 AM »
+7
Have fun peasant.

Even if this is true, at the first sign of trouble rich foreigners will be the first ones involuntarily relieved of their lives and/or wealth, and we're marching into an era of instability, and thus, trouble.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #2160 on: December 07, 2017, 01:59:19 AM »
+6
I seldom ever bother to check this thread because David Pakihog always uses it as one of his gorillion coping mechanisms. Also his LARPing isn't convincing in the slightest because the Slavs would've reduced him into a pile a guts for being a malformed inbred mud, lol.

gorillion coping mechanisms

also username available

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2161 on: December 07, 2017, 02:23:33 AM »
ITT lots of bitter poors

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2162 on: December 07, 2017, 02:40:40 AM »
+19
Some pretty damning things have been said about dave.

Most of it is his own words.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:53:48 PM by open-source jihad »

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2163 on: December 07, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »
+14
Reading dave's posts in this thread he just comes off as really unpleasant to be around.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2164 on: December 08, 2017, 06:04:29 PM »
+5
"hopefully retire at 50" makes dave the single poorest person i know in the currency speculation game but also the loudest at bragging. hmm?

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2165 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:39 PM »
+7
OK, back on topic.

As expected. Traitor May has just finished "negotioations".

Everything will be exactly the same except we pay the eu more money.

In a few years we'll probably see her getting a job there "ensuring we get the best deal" and occasionally hear a tiny squeak every few months.

She'll probably justify this saying that this was "realistic" brexit and what we wanted and if we didn't want it we shouldn't have voted for it just like she didn't.

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2166 on: December 16, 2017, 07:40:38 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE</a>

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2167 on: December 16, 2017, 09:02:46 AM »
+4
Jesus Christ. I can't tell which is worse, the levels of cucking from the Brits or the "singing" of these children.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare