;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 18730 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2017, 08:06:29 AM »
+7
As much as I'd like for Bugman Schulz get elected and permadestroy Germany and make globalists and deus vult retards buttblasted at the same time, it's simply not going to happen. The SPD was the party that bled the most in the latest election from two months ago. They also have no clue who they could try and put forward as their leader since they, much like modern Germans in general, are all charismatic vacuums. The CDU has been eradicated of any and all personalities by Merkel to make sure she's got zero opposition in the party. When the cuntslut retires she'll leave the CDU completely hollow, broken and devoid of any clear party line. For what it's worth, that's about as far as German politics will ever get close to being remotely interesting.

This type of parliamentary incompetence happened once before in Germany...

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2017, 11:14:15 AM »
+5

lol tell us one negative effect of white niggers Italians going extinct

I'd be dead

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2017, 11:22:33 AM »
+6
Tell me one negative effect of Germans going extinct, I challenge you

:say:
:smalljewrub:
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2017, 02:49:19 PM »
+4

I'd be dead

You say that as if it were a bad thing

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 25, 2017, 07:18:00 AM »
+9

I'd be dead

I'm awesome, eat a dick.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 26, 2017, 06:50:43 PM »
+3

I'd be dead

I'm awesome, eat a dick.

You live in Western Pennsylvania. Everything you say is automatically null and void.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2017, 07:17:53 PM »
+10

I'd be dead

I'm awesome, eat a dick.

You live in Western Pennsylvania. Everything you say is automatically null and void.

Anime Avatar

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »
+1

I'd be dead

I'm awesome, eat a dick.

Anime Avatar

lol youre so poor you dont even know what anime is

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2017, 01:59:03 AM »
+18

This is {{{justice}}} is Germany.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Smello

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 30, 2017, 01:30:47 AM »
+10
Germany is fucking pathetic.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2017, 10:02:41 AM »
+10
It’s unbelievable that Germans are more cucked than Japanese post war

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2017, 04:35:33 AM »
+12
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/germany-children-avoiding-city-wave-migrant-crimes/#.WiAyvFYvVF4.twitter

All of the suspects have been described as “Southern-looking” / “Southern European”

---

https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/tiny-italian-town-with-7-inhabitants-will-receive-80-migrants/

The Italian town of Vaccarozzi di Erbezzo officially has only seven residents, but that’s changing fast.

Already 26 African asylum seekers have arrived as part of a government resettlement programme. There are plans to resettle at least 80 migrants in the tiny town.

White genocide? Demographic replacement?

Fucking nazi larpers, LOL. Clearly we just need to stop the leftie madness and civic nationalism will do the rest.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
+20
The Italian town of Vaccarozzi di Erbezzo officially has only seven residents, but that’s changing fast.

Already 26 African asylum seekers have arrived as part of a government resettlement programme. There are plans to resettle at least 80 migrants in the tiny town.

Fucking nazi larpers, LOL. Clearly we just need to stop the leftie madness and civic nationalism will do the rest.

EY GIUSEPPE, DAT'S A-NOTTA THE ITALIA I WAS-A MY MAMMA'S LITTLE-A BAMBINO IN! WHAT YOU GOTTA DO IS, YOU MAKE-A THE AFRICANS TALK-A WITH THEY HANDS, YOU MAKE-A THEM EAT-A THE PIZZA PIE AND-A THE PASTA WITH THE SAUCE JUST LIKE-A MAMMA USED TO MAKE, AND-A BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY BECOME-A THE REAL ITALIANOS! GIOVANNI, HE TELL ME THAT ETHIOPIANS ARE-A CONSERVATORI NATURALI, YOU KNOW? YOU NEVER GONNA CONVINCE-A THE MAJORITY OF ITALY TO BECOME FASCIST, AND... UH... WAIT, SHIT.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »
+6
http://archive.is/RQZRW

Jean-Claude Juncker: Migrants 'need legal ways to come to Europe'

Since 2014, and during the campaign for the European elections, and afterward, too, in my address to the European Parliament, I have always argued in favor of legal migration. I believe that if we don't offer legal ways of emigrating to Europe, and immigrating within Europe, we will be lost. If those who come — who are, generally speaking, the poor and needy — are no longer able to enter the house of Europe through the front door, they'll keep making their way in through the back windows. We need to create legal ways to come to Europe, and the Commission has already made suggestions. Europe will clearly need immigration in the coming decades, so we have to provide those who want to come, and are able to come, and whose situation makes it possible for them to come, with legal paths to get to Europe.

:tuss:

The populists themselves are dangerous, but they are far more dangerous when the traditional, classic parties adopt their harmful proposals. If the traditional parties follow the populists, they become populist themselves, which is a phenomenon we are already seeing in some EU countries. No, we should not be afraid of the populists; we should embrace those they are fighting.

:clownworld:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2017, 10:44:10 AM »
+12
Yeah, I read this the other day and freaked the fuck out. They are revving up the demographic replacement program because they are feeling that the tide is turning against them. They don't have any time to waste to turn the entire continent brown.

- Jordin Kare

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2017, 10:22:15 PM »
+6

EY GIUSEPPE, DAT'S A-NOTTA THE ITALIA I WAS-A MY MAMMA'S LITTLE-A BAMBINO IN! WHAT YOU GOTTA DO IS, YOU MAKE-A THE AFRICANS TALK-A WITH THEY HANDS, YOU MAKE-A THEM EAT-A THE PIZZA PIE AND-A THE PASTA WITH THE SAUCE JUST LIKE-A MAMMA USED TO MAKE, AND-A BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY BECOME-A THE REAL ITALIANOS! GIOVANNI, HE TELL ME THAT ETHIOPIANS ARE-A CONSERVATORI NATURALI, YOU KNOW? YOU NEVER GONNA CONVINCE-A THE MAJORITY OF ITALY TO BECOME FASCIST, AND... UH... WAIT, SHIT.

And now I am imagining Mario discussing immigration with Luigi.  I read this entire post in Mario's voice.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2017, 10:47:53 AM »
+2

And now I am imagining Mario discussing immigration with Luigi.  I read this entire post in Mario's voice.

I hope it's either Captain Lou Albano or Hotel Mario's voice.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2017, 03:50:43 AM »
+10

:facepalm:

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »
+3
Whatever happened to that pilot who decided to fly into the mountain? Did the rumor that he had depression and was suicidal but the union refused to let him be grounded end up being true?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »
+11
I wouldn't want to fly a plane full of terrorists into Syria either, tbh.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2017, 01:39:25 PM »
+11

I'd love to fly a plane into Mecca though.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2017, 03:59:36 AM »
+11
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11459/germany-migrants-attack-police

Violent attacks against German police have reached epidemic proportions, and Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door migration policy is to blame, official statistics show.

The Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA) reported 36,755 attacks against German police in 2016 — or an average of 100 per day, a significant increase over previous years.

Preliminary data, recently leaked to German public radio, indicate that in terms of violence against German law enforcement officers, 2017 will be a record-breaking year. In Berlin alone, attacks against police this year are up 70% in Görlitzer Park, 35% at the Warsaw Bridge and 15% at Kottbusser Tor, according to the Berliner Morgenpost.

German society is breaking down in front of our eyes and faster than anyone probably predicted.

This bit from the article was especially depressing:

Observers surmised that the real reason for the judge's leniency was that he feared his family might be subjected to retribution from the clan.

So it seems that judges now have very little confidence in the state's ability to assure their (and their families') safety. I wonder if this means that migrant crime gangs will de facto be the ruling force of the country within a very short period of time.

What is being done now to Germans is one of the greatest crimes in the history of mankind.

- Jordin Kare

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2017, 11:23:39 AM »
+10
Many judges these days are the product of the 68 Generation so I have little pity for them.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2017, 07:30:59 AM »
+6
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/10/croatian-migrant-leaves-unsafe-sweden-now-lives-happy-poland/

A very interesting little interview with a Croatian guy who moved to Sweden as a child with his parents and now decided to move to Poland instead with his own family.

- Jordin Kare