;

Author Topic: F.A.N.G.  (Read 11626 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: F.A.N.G.
« Reply #175 on: December 12, 2018, 11:32:38 AM »
+2
How will Google rationalize Pakistan using the App to bring Poos to justice?

Google will be out of H1b1 applicants.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: December 12, 2018, 11:33:43 AM »
+3
https://mobile.twitter.com/maga_swaga/status/1072721710015688709
Someone was dumping google stock  :stewart:
Eh, if you look at the graph up at the top this isn't an unusual amount of selling for him. He probably gets paid in stock then sells some to put money in his pocket.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2018, 04:17:57 PM »
+8
Eh, if you look at the graph up at the top this isn't an unusual amount of selling for him. He probably gets paid in stock then sells some to put money in his pocket.
Qtards gonna tard

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »
+5
Several chucklefuck CEOs have a "salary" of $1 or $100,000 but then get millions of dollars worth of stock or stock options.  A virtue signally company like Google/Alphabet probably does shit like this as if anyone doesn't see right through it.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2018, 07:02:05 PM »
+7
Several chucklefuck CEOs have a "salary" of $1 or $100,000 but then get millions of dollars worth of stock or stock options.  A virtue signally company like Google/Alphabet probably does shit like this as if anyone doesn't see right through it.

It also helps them circumvent income tax as they end up paying the Capital Gains tax for most of their actual income (which is a fraction of what they would owe it was paid as a salary).
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
+8
Qtards gonna tard
I have a love hate relationship with that crowd, for every interesting observation and insight there is about 2 fucking off the wall shit tier predictions and speculations. Iím just living up to my user name.

Edit:I should add that the Q community wasnít always this bad and itís getting noticeably worse and worse. Itís becoming less fun to read passively. Even people in the Q community are starting to doubt it suspect Qís real objective is just to oversell Trumps actions(because mantaing a constant state of anticipation is stressful and can flip to demoralization.) The zealots dismisses everything as shills and use it to strengthen their own resolves. Reminds me of the Muller and Star Citizen fanboys.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 06:53:32 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2018, 11:08:52 AM »
+5
Q was marginally entertaining when the multidimensional chessmaster narratives seemed remotely feasible.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »
+10
Q is just a horoscope written in /pol/ lingo.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2018, 05:02:03 PM »
+3
Q is just a horoscope written in /pol/ lingo.
His name was Harry Anderson