;

Author Topic: Hillary 2020  (Read 8217 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Hillary 2020
« on: January 25, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »
+7
Third time's the charm.

Quote from: Daily Mail
Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president – and is mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

Launching a TV program now would make her America's second-oldest female news or talk show host on the small screen, after only Joy Behar of 'The View.'

Keeping up with the daily grind of a TV show would also allay fears among Democrats that her health is too frail to survive the rigors of the presidency. 'As a TV host, she’d discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view, have top guests, interview world leaders and progressive thinkers.'

Hillary, in this scenario, would control everything about the show to make sure nothing unexpected could derail her future ambitions.

'She's convinced she'd get fabulous ratings in a political climate where there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election,' the insider said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html

Daily mail, unnamed insider, I know. Still, I hope it happens. I can't imagine a more fitting end to her career than dying of a stroke onscreen trying to run for a third time.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Hillary 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 03:34:42 PM »
+26
The ratings would be so fun to watch. Liberals aren't even carrying water for Colbert, Noah, Bee and Current Year Man. Does this stupid bitch really think she lost because she wasn't Oprah enough?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 03:39:05 PM »
+37
Person with zero personality decides to go into thing that requires you to have personality.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 03:42:57 PM »
+30
Trump needs to announce that he is reinvestigating the Clintons so she can do a 180 and pretend to be too sick and bedridden to answer any questions.

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
+31
So Hillary thinks that Trump won because he had a TV show? looool

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 06:20:12 PM »
+17

It'd be a 100% slam dunk move to run ads against her in 2020 that are just clips of her and reporters making :smug: quips about how being a TV star doesn't prepare you for the presidency. I can imagine the campaign speech zingers already.

"She said a lot of nasty, nasty things about me during the last campaign. She said I was 'just a reality TV star' and that that doesn't prepare you for politics. She said it. Then she lost to me bigly and decided she had better get a TV show."
                                             :say:
:trump2:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:23:19 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »
+7
Stupid libtards never learn.

This shit's been done before. Anybody remember Al Gore getting all butthurt and starting Current TV?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_TV
Fuck signatures.

Bloodmouth Carnist

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 06:41:39 PM »
+22
The only show I can imagine Hillary in is something like The View with an even cattier/screechier panel screaming about whatever the current lib talking point is. Hillary wouldn't be on the panel of course, her only contribution would be floating in a bacta tank in the background and occasionally uttering hutt-like grunts into her face mask.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
+11

This shit's been done before. Anybody remember Al Gore getting all butthurt and starting Current TV?

That later became Al Jazeera America before going under.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 08:40:13 PM »
+2

Yeah, he started a TV network but he also said he would never run for public office again after he lost, so it wasn't a jumping off point to anything.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 09:25:31 PM »
+1
Reagan did something similar between presidential runs.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxWl23wa-A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxWl23wa-A</a>

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 09:28:14 PM »
+17
Hillary a++++ candidate would vote against again

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 11:00:24 PM »
+4

Yeah, he started a TV network but he also said he would never run for public office again after he lost, so it wasn't a jumping off point to anything.

Yeah Cankles said in the 90s she didn't have Presidential ambitions, yack yack blah yack Dems say 6 impossible things before breakfast.
Fuck signatures.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 12:21:46 AM »
+2

It'd be a 100% slam dunk move to run ads against her in 2020 that are just clips of her and reporters making :smug: quips about how being a TV star doesn't prepare you for the presidency. I can imagine the campaign speech zingers already.

"She said a lot of nasty, nasty things about me during the last campaign. She said I was 'just a reality TV star' and that that doesn't prepare you for politics. She said it. Then she lost to me bigly and decided she had better get a TV show."
                                             :say:
:trump2:
But they won't. I saw her on GMA and Lauer asked her point blank if she was running for Congress as a stepping stone to the White House. She said absolutely not, that she would never run for POTUS. Clear as a bell and they never used it.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 02:19:31 AM »
+3

That later became Al Jazeera America before going under.

ManBearPig later sued the new owners out of sheer butthurt that he didn't get enough oil barrels from the sale. All the scam artistry from the climate hoaxing wasn't enough to satisfy his greed, apparenly.

Libtards have no tact or critical thinking with anything and it shows. Of course, these are the same kooks who think they'll stand a chance in 2018 by constantly insulting Trump's base again and again ad-nauseum.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 03:55:35 AM »
+13

Trump needs to secretly fund her TV show because it'd be the single most effective way to ensure a 2020 landslide
FTFY

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 07:26:25 AM »
+26
I remember when libs pretended Al Jazeera America was going to be a TV station for those deep thinkers.  Then it turned out to be nothing more than a Qatari funded version of RT.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 08:15:20 AM »
+4
Reagan did something similar between presidential runs.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxWl23wa-A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slxWl23wa-A</a>
:reagan:

As great as he was in reality imagine how much better he'd be if he'd been elected before he started developing alzheimer's.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 08:28:38 AM »
+5
I remember when libs pretended Al Jazeera America was going to be a TV station for those deep thinkers.  Then it turned out to be nothing more than a Qatari funded version of RT.

It's always funny when I hear leftists proclaiming that Mehdi Hasan does NOT want to see an Islamified Europe.

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »
+2

LOL! Never heard of "you're fired" as a catchphrase?

Well, it's not that far fetched. He's always been a public personality despite not being a public servant (until recently). I mean, come on, it's a common complaint that sheeple follow pop culture, and well...Trump always been present there, somewhere.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 11:35:18 AM »
+15
what do you want to bet that she and Billy Boy are scared shitless because donations to their "foundation" (read: slush fund) have completely dried up, so they concocted this fictional 2020 run in order to squeeze four more years of shekels out of the world's elite?
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »
+11
what do you want to bet that she and Billy Boy are scared shitless because donations to their "foundation" (read: slush fund) have completely dried up, so they concocted this fictional 2020 run in order to squeeze four more years of shekels out of the world's elite?

Pretty telling though that donations dropped off by something like 90% after the election.  But the foundation totally wasn't meant for political favors, not at all!

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »
+4
lol if she gets into a ratings feud with rachel maddow
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 10:24:49 PM »
+11
after becoming woke to how the elite run things and seeing it happen a thousand times over with basic bitch kickstarters in the 4-5 digit range I refuse to believe that most people of low moral standing can be in a situation where they're given a ridiculous amount of money and they don't skim away enough to retire comfortably. Hillary made over nine million dollars in speeches alone in 2013 and I'm sure her recent political run with the full force of the DNC behind her had tons of creative accounting. you can't prosecute this woman for near treason but she's afraid she'll get caught with her hand in political donations? lol

hell I bet even Sanders got a nice payoff or just skimmed a cool 100 grand off his own donations. how bad could things ever get in life that you can't be covered for a good long time with 100 grand in the bank in pure cash

Hillary is probably just realizing that her life is over and it ends on a down note and is having "unnamed sources" leak shit to see if anything, for the love of god, PLEASE NOTICE ME, oh god, anything at all sticks. It's really funny to imagine that if her health permits it she might run in 2020 again, the stigma of a repeat loser going against an incumbent president

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 10:58:23 PM »
+15
hell I bet even Sanders got a nice payoff or just skimmed a cool 100 grand off his own donations. how bad could things ever get in life that you can't be covered for a good long time with 100 grand in the bank in pure cash

>pays off $75k in cc debt
>buys lake house
>buys third house
>buys $130k sports car

gee I wonder where you might have gotten that idea