;

Author Topic: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton  (Read 6356 times)

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Fascist You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
Re: We need to have a frank discussion about Chelsea Clinton
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2017, 11:22:37 AM »
Fear not, a straight white girl like Chelsea Clinton doesn't have enough intersectional multipliers to be considered for higher office by the DNC's standards.  She may end up being in some high level position on the New York governor's staff but she will never be going for the presidency.
Doesn't mean she won't try.

lol, "try"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 12:13:45 AM »
+3
One trick that they might have up their sleeve is to magically discover in the near future that Chelsea Clinton is in fact a full-blown lesbian. That might soften her "whiteness" a bit.

:lolno: Chelsea needs her husband's money and connections if she wants any chance at attaining political office.

This, and she's going to cuck her husband with a lesbian lover for some fucked up menage a trois/polylove bullshit.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2017, 06:59:05 AM »
+8
Come to think of it she probably is a bag of neurosis growing up with Hillary as a mother.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2017, 05:41:30 PM »
+6
funny enough the email drops from Podesta seem to indicate Chelsea was actually a true believer in the Clinton Foundation, and was super pissed to find out it was just a giant Clinton slush fund.  She's still a liberal piece of shit, but i'm not sure shes as bad as her parents (mother specifically) and probably therefore doesnt have the teeth to try and make it like Hillary did

She'll cap out at, Senator tops, assuming that doesn't change.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2017, 06:08:47 PM »
+12
Another reason why Chelsea has no shot at a position higher than the local dog catcher: she has no use.  The Clintons are pieces of shit but they knew how to gladhandle.  Bill gives a speech for $250,000 and suddenly the company who paid him for the speech wins a no bid contract.  Does Chelsea have that kind of pull?  If not, then why bother to put her in any political position?  Why would anyone like the Podestas want to take orders from Chelsea?  Why would various Fortune 100 CEOs donate huge amounts of money to her SuperPAC?  The Clintons aren't ones to half ass the fundraising, so why does Chelsea warrant tens of millions into hundreds of millions worth of donations?

Bill and Hillary are close to the end so once they kick the bucket, what power does Chelsea actually wield?  People aren't going to trip over themselves to help someone who has no political use.  As someone here pointed out earlier, she seems like an airhead so it doesn't sound like anyone that would instill confidence in wealthy donors.  I don't think she even has the stuff to be a House Representative.  I suspect once Bill and Hillary are dead (of natural causes), so goes Chelsea's shot at anything.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2017, 06:27:54 PM »
+4
They are definitely floating the weather balloons and cultivating her image.  They'll give her a shot and see if she can work a crowd or if people like her. 

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2017, 06:30:44 PM »
+3
They are definitely floating the weather balloons and cultivating her image.  They'll give her a shot and see if she can work a crowd or if people like her.

There were a few videos that came out during the campaign that lead me to believe she can't.  Positive but tepid responses from the very liberal crowds at universities etc

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2017, 06:41:52 PM »
+4
Yeah it's more out of desperation than anything.  The Democrats have nobody up
and coming right now.  Look for the Lugenpresse to try build up her image with a bunch of fluff pieces over the next decade.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
+7
I'm having fun imagining the political think tank meeting where somebody suggests "maybe we should be recruiting people who have done things or leading our young politicians to accomplish things to make them more outstanding people." And everybody laughs and laughs and laughs and then they write another fluff piece about how a girl who was born to rich parents is really talented and self motivated.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »
+10
Watch it be this bitch and Zuckerburg. I'm calling it now.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2017, 09:07:52 PM »
+4
Watch it be this bitch and Zuckerburg. I'm calling it now.

I would pay so much money to make this shitshow a reality.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »
+8
Would love to see Trump debate Zuckerberg
:tom:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2017, 10:07:58 PM »
+3
Did you see her speech at the DNC? She had ZERO excitement. She is so boring to hear speak, she would excite no one.

Although, you're right, she has followed in her mom's footsteps. Neither of them have any achievements whatsoever.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2017, 10:43:51 PM »
+6
Or she could cuck her husband to a black bull. It would be her Trump card, if you will.   :heyo:

Have you lost your fucking mind?!  THEY READ THESE FORUMS!  ITS ALL OVER!!  #FirstCuck2020 Noooooo

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2017, 10:46:57 PM »
+4
Did you see her speech at the DNC? She had ZERO excitement. She is so boring to hear speak, she would excite no one.

Although, you're right, she has followed in her mom's footsteps. Neither of them have any achievements whatsoever.

It really does seem that the current crop of Dem pols, being so used to political success since WW2 have become so smug and lazy that they just expect to win without even trying.  I would tell my Hillary voting acquaintances this observation and it would just fall on smug deaf ears.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2017, 11:27:33 PM »
+5
Another reason why Chelsea has no shot at a position higher than the local dog catcher: she has no use.  The Clintons are pieces of shit but they knew how to gladhandle.  Bill gives a speech for $250,000 and suddenly the company who paid him for the speech wins a no bid contract.  Does Chelsea have that kind of pull?  If not, then why bother to put her in any political position?  Why would anyone like the Podestas want to take orders from Chelsea?  Why would various Fortune 100 CEOs donate huge amounts of money to her SuperPAC?  The Clintons aren't ones to half ass the fundraising, so why does Chelsea warrant tens of millions into hundreds of millions worth of donations?
It doesn't matter if Chelsea CAN'T get elected to office.  All they have to do is keep the POSSIBILITY there.  That will make the Clintons still seem relevant, and keep the donations rolling into the Foundation.  That's the whole point of these Will-Chelsea-Run trial balloons: to keep the cash flowing in.

Without Chelsea they're just a couple of over the hill, useless politicians with no power.  No one would donate to that.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2017, 12:10:17 AM »
+7
It doesn't matter if Chelsea CAN'T get elected to office.  All they have to do is keep the POSSIBILITY there.  That will make the Clintons still seem relevant, and keep the donations rolling into the Foundation.  That's the whole point of these Will-Chelsea-Run trial balloons: to keep the cash flowing in.

Without Chelsea they're just a couple of over the hill, useless politicians with no power.  No one would donate to that.

Didn't donations to the foundation pretty much dry up after Hillary shit the bed on election night?

Also,

Would love to see Trump stuff Zuckerberg in an oven
:tom:

FTFY

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2017, 12:45:17 AM »
+8
I thought 2016 was pretty amazing but a Trump v. Zuckerberg/C. Clinton ticket would be truly unreal. Whoever is at the top of the democratic ticket is just oppressing their running mate!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2017, 12:59:19 AM »
+3
Serious question, has any other political dynasty made it through the third generation? Between her and Jeb things don't look good.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2017, 07:09:32 AM »
+5
Serious question, has any other political dynasty made it through the third generation? Between her and Jeb things don't look good.

Jeb's oldest son currently serves as the commissioner of the Texas General Land Office. Don't know much else about the guy, except that he doesn't seem as cucked by "compassionate conservatism" as his elders and he also supported Donald Trump as soon as the latter won nomination.

You could argue that the Kennedy dynasty made it through the third generation, even if Joe Kennedy was never actually elected to anything besides appointments made under FDR's helm.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2017, 07:25:31 AM »
+9
Also it's pretty much a given that the DNC will award nomination to Chelsea regardless of whether or not another marginally competent candidate enters the race in the next four years.The Democrat party is not even a party per-se anymore, but rather a vanity project and a wing of the western media. CNN of all places were mocking Dems congresspeople for behaving like redditor retards in the wake of Obamacare's repeal and replace.

For as much of an airhead Chelsea is, I'd argue that she's still a more palatable candidate than any of the old and new freakshows currently being regurgitated by Democrats. The Dem candidate for the special congressional election in Montana is some left coast retard LARping as a cowboy who is also the first MT candidate to bark for gun control, and also said on live TV that climate "deniers" should kill themselves. Oh, and he worked as nudist model before. A this point Dems may as well just rename themselves the Reddit party while they're at it.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Soldier TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2017, 12:41:44 PM »
+17
Chelsea is so much better when out in her green pastures, being fed carrot treats and having her trainer comb and wash her hair.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2017, 01:46:22 PM »
+7

Didn't donations to the foundation pretty much dry up after Hillary shit the bed on election night?
Hilary lost, donations dried up.  And five minutes later the Chelsea publicity started. :geithner:

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2017, 01:14:51 PM »
+5
Who doesn't want to be lectured to by a literal :goonette: who never had a job her entire life and had everything given to her?

http://ntknetwork.com/disgruntled-chelsea-clinton-takes-a-shot-at-president-trump-and-republicans/

Chelsea Clinton took a veiled shot at President Trump and Republicans during the national conference for the Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE) on Monday.

“I completely agree that we have to always start by listening and calling out and giving a platform, and encouraging, particularly, those who are and have been structurally disempowered and often forcibly silenced,” Chelsea Clinton told the panel.

Chelsea Clinton continued: “I think though that we also have to recognize particularly at this moment that sexism is not an opinion, Islamophobia is not an opinion, racism is not an opinion, homophobia is not an opinion, jingoism is not an opinion.”

“So I think that we, in our posture of listening, also have to get comfortable with standing up and speaking out,” Chelsea Clinton concluded.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTByge7hEc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTByge7hEc</a>

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2017, 02:03:47 PM »
+9
Chelsea Clinton continued: “I think though that we also have to recognize particularly at this moment that sexism is not an opinion, Islamophobia is not an opinion, racism is not an opinion, homophobia is not an opinion, jingoism is not an opinion.”

She's completely correct here, though? They're facts, not opinions.

:jesse:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:24:29 PM by Dental Grade Dildo »