;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 10243 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »
+6
Alabama is something like 1/4 black. How exactly do you go about ~financially destroying white Alabama~ without fucking over their negros?
With gibs of course.  Take money from The whites and give money to niggers.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: November 30, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »
+8

Literally begging for the Zyklon. Can we give it to him? please please please?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 30, 2017, 05:38:39 PM »
+11
So lemme get this straight Tim Wise thinks the whole state of Alabama is worth destroying because he feels it's inferior to himself and his views, yet he shames others in thinking similar things.

:jesse:

Also cultural superiority does exist because all that culture is, is a series of rules. And there's the right way of doing something and the wrong way. In many cultures treated animal waste is used as fertilizer as opposed to using human waste. Mostly because human waste as fertilizer tends to wind up contaminating the food with intestinal parasites that require to be inside humans in order to grow and reproduce.

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2017, 05:51:35 PM »
+6
Also cultural superiority does exist because all that culture is, is a series of rules. And there's the right way of doing something and the wrong way.

The culture that does things the right way is superior to the culture that does things the wrong way.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 30, 2017, 05:57:33 PM »
+6
Our culture demands that we build all our major cities and roadways near an active volcano because our pagan rules deem it necessary in order to please the fire spirits.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

European Cuckdom

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: December 02, 2017, 06:25:41 AM »
+13
Day by day the point of view of the caliphate gets stronger. These are the last days of Rome and islam is the religion trying to carve its way through the rotten carcass of what was called a civilization.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: December 02, 2017, 09:31:27 AM »
+4
Ain't that a blast from the past. Wise has been peddling anti-white hatred marketed as anti-racism "activism" for nearly thirty years now. The current Clown World must feel like a long-awaited Utopia to him.

Didn't Tim Wise get unpersoned a few years ago?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2017, 12:24:42 PM »
+4
Ain't that a blast from the past. Wise has been peddling anti-white hatred marketed as anti-racism "activism" for nearly thirty years now. The current Clown World must feel like a long-awaited Utopia to him.

Didn't Tim Wise get unpersoned a few years ago?

Kinda sorta:

In 2013, Wise posted a commentary on his Facebook page describing the hate mail and death threats he receives, and addressing the people who troll his site. Many commenters criticized the commentary as reflecting white privilege, and questioned his role in the discussion of race in the United States. One commenter found Wise's remarks demeaning to anti-racist work done by people of color.[18] Two others compared Wise to Hugo Schwyzer, who was famous in feminist circles but later exposed for misogynistic attitudes.[18] Wise posted a response on Facebook saying in part, "I won't try and defend the tone of most of my remarks. It was inappropriate. Period. [...] I fell into the same kind of vitriolic and sometimes personal attack mode that had gotten me angry in the first place. I shouldn't have. I will strive to do better."[18]

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2017, 12:27:58 PM »
+5
Eh Hugo Schwyzer that's a name I haven't heard in a while. Kind of a canary in the coalmine when you see the unveiling of so many feminist bugmen as projecting their own perversions on society as a whole, in current year +2.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Deplorables Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2017, 05:03:35 AM »
+16

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2017, 06:54:45 AM »
+4
Would

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:15 AM »
+9
...hit in the face with a frying pan?

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:05 AM »
+10
...run over with a Dodge Charger (repost).

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2017, 12:23:11 PM »
+9

This was shared on facebook last night by a liberal friend, he wasn't agreeing with her poster or even really trying to make fun of her, but the SJW's let him have it:

I’m sure it’s more of a political statement than a literal one. Regardless a hundred bucks for some shoes is hardly extravagant living.  :rolleyes:
Exactly if the shoes cost a grand or more like I’m with you but poor kids in this country have been spending 100+ on some Jordan’s since the 1980’s. 😂 100 dollar shoes hardly makes her not poor so I don’t see what the point being made is honestly.
someone could have given them to her as a gift
(3 likes)
This is like some bullshit taken out of context Fox News meme anyway. It’s not supposed to make sense it’s just designed to make baby boomers feel like anyone who protests anything these days is a cry baby and a hypocrite. It’s an attempt to invalidate and further belittle the poor in this country and I find it quite offensive to be honest. It reminded me of that Republican senator that said on Fox if you’re complaining about the high cost of healthcare maybe you should budget better and not buy expensive stuff like an iPhone. 😒😒😒
Cool another "you can't have an iPhone and collect food stamps" conservative meme
When I was homeless I dressed similarly. Clothes I had from better times.. the stuff I couldn't bear to part with.

:clint: levels are off the charts right now

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2017, 02:36:02 PM »
+10
Peak spending mom and dad's money is "it's just a hundred bucks for shoes"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2017, 02:45:42 PM »
+9
"a hundred bucks for some shoes is hardly extravagant living"

Bullshit. Not extravagant for most but very much extravagant for someone on an involuntary ramen-diet. Especially boots that can't be worn everyday/everywhere, say...to a job interview for example. I have $15 walmart shoes for riding my bike cause the studded downhill pedals tear shit up and those $15 shoes are plenty comfortable and workable.

And holy shit: "but poor kids in this country have been spending 100+ on some Jordan’s since the 1980’s" I couldn't even begin to debate that point without getting unfriended and my company's HR dept sent anonymous emails about me.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:50:03 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
+12
"but poor kids in this country have been spending 100+ on some Jordan’s since the 1980’s"

:smug: "Oh, look! A poor person with an iPhone X. Here comes the Fox news "poor people can't have smart phones" argument!"

:smug: "And I suppose you think those dirty poors shouldn't be entitled to a luxury apartment complex with parking garage and 24 hour concierge! So what? They haven't been dehumanized enough and they should park outside and look things up themselves, like a pack of wild animals? Is that what you're saying?"

:smug: "WRONG! It used to be taxpayer money. Now it's THEIR money and how dare you for trying to dictate what they can and can't spend it on. From now on, whenever you wanna buy something with your money, you have to ask for my approval first. Doesn't feel too good, does it?!"

:smug: "So what? Poor people should only be allowed to take public transportation with the other poors? The SLS is a far more reliable automobile and actually SAVES taxpayer dollars, in the long run and the AMG kit allows them to get to career placement services a lot faster than the basic model! It's actually a lot more cost effective, when you factor in travel time. Then again, I wouldn't expect a stupid republican to be able to understand basic math!"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:26:02 PM by blasting_asshole »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2017, 07:08:37 PM »
+6
And holy shit: "but poor kids in this country have been spendingstealing 100+ on some Jordan’s since the 1980’s"

ftfy

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2017, 07:20:46 PM »
+12
HOW HE SUPPOSED TO GET CLOTHES IF HE AIN'T GON STEAL 'EM!?

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2017, 12:22:16 AM »
+5
The left (and muh principles cuckolds) spent eight years telling us how we have to respect the office of the President of the United States even if we don't like the person sitting in the big chair.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/protesters-chanting-fk-you-trump-greet-president-at-utah-state-capitol/article/2642496

President Trump was greeted by protesters at the Utah State Capitol on Monday shouting “Fuck you, Trump” as the motorcade passed by.

The president traveled to Utah on Monday to announce his decision to scale back the state’s Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monuments.

Demonstrators outside the capitol also held signs stating “Trump, a Monumental Mistake” and “Tiny hands off our lands,” (That's exactly what Trump did you Soros-paid kiddy didling soyboy fuck) according to White House pool reports.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:20 AM »
+18

Any day now...
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2017, 03:57:10 PM »
+9
Too bad Shaun King won’t admit what race he is. A white ally like him would be a natural to join the CNN-promoted racially self-hating online thought police, White Nonsense Roundup.

White Nonsense Roundup is composed of 100 self-declared “white allies” who rush “to relieve people of color from the emotional labor of engaging with a person’s racist or racially insensitive thoughts,” according to CNN’s puff piece.

CNN described the group as “roadside assistance for social media debates you’re tired of having.”

A person of color can request the assistance of White Nonsense Roundup simply by tagging the group in heated debates and letting one of the white allies interject themselves into the social media quarrel.

The apparent purpose is to support sacred persons of politically preferred pigmentation who aren’t smart enough to argue on their own behalf — not that white shitlibs would ever hold condescending attitudes.

The adipose excess and unattractiveness of this group shot speaks a lot more than their nauseatingly righteous slacktivism.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2017, 06:17:35 AM »
+9
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/germany-berlin-art-gallery-honours-9-11-and-paris-terrorists/

These mentally ill people are teaching the next generation of young adults at universities, they are the ones who are deciding what is considered high art and culture in a modern contemporary society. We are surrounded by enemies from every side, the most dangerous ones are within our own walls.

- Jordin Kare

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2017, 06:32:38 AM »
+7
Too bad Shaun King won’t admit what race he is. A white ally like him would be a natural to join the CNN-promoted racially self-hating online thought police, White Nonsense Roundup.

LOL where fat cows go to 888 when no one else will listen to their blabbing and where they won't have to walk.