;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 10193 times)

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 08:43:43 PM »
+4
Not only that, but we're still deep in the early "the Leftist cries out in pain as he strikes you" phase. There's not any actual right-wing violence going on (yet) outside of fairly tame responses in kind at the street rallies that turned into mini-riots.

Antifa is smart enough to fight on friendly turf in metro areas where they'll have the media and politicians on their side.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2017, 02:43:10 AM »
+14
Hey, it's not my phone. He screenshotted that stupid fucking not-at-all proof article and sent it to me.

Constant REEEEEEEEEEEEEing over treason must have drained it.

Phone is low energy! Sad!

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2017, 09:48:48 AM »
+8
Antifa only fight in groups and when they know cameras are around. It's like that scene in Dazed and Confused where the guy was all "I get one good punch in, and sit back and play defense and wait for the fight to be broken up."

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 03:47:57 AM »
+10
What’s the difference between saying something that is construed by a redditor as offensive and actual physical violence? That was a trick question. There is no difference, if the usual academia eunuchs have it their way.  :rolleyes:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/35485/

Professors attending a recent academic conference were advised to treat racial microaggressions in the classroom like actual assaults, according to attendees’ tweets.

The advice was doled out at a panel workshop at the annual Association for Theatre in Higher Education conference, held in Las Vegas earlier this month. …

“Treating racism in our classrooms as we would an assault removes the burden from the victim and begins to create safe space,” one scholar in attendance, Professor Shawna Mefferd Kelty of SUNY Plattsburgh, tweeted out.

Another attendee, Penn State Professor Jeanmarie Higgins, also tweeted: “Faculty: Treat racist microaggressions in classroom as you wd assault. Overtalking puts burden on students of color. -K Papailler.”

Lest we be accused of mischaracterizing, Professor Shawna Mefferd Kelty puts the shitlibbery into context.

The tweet was in reference to a session on creating safe spaces for theatre students of color. Specifically, it was a quote from one of the speakers and to clarify: If we as faculty treated victims of racism and micro-aggressions the way we would if someone were physically assaulted, we would then remove the burden from the victim. We don’t ask someone who was punched in the gut whether or not it really happened. We don’t ask victims of physical violence to have to justify their trauma. It wasn’t a comment about retaliatory violence, it was about believing and supporting our students of color.

If a person of politically preferred pigmentation or a sexual deviant says a microaggression occurred, then it occurred. Naturally, Shiblibs must be voted back into power in 2018 so that they can punish the violators.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »
+11
It's just going to make day to day living with browns even more impossible for average whites. If every interaction is put under a microscope they'll just avoid browns completely. Or better yet they'll notice that their behavior is monitored because they are white.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 07:53:47 PM »
+3
Crosspostin'.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=497075400637404&id=100010048441847

They won’t stop with Confederate generals. Maybe next the Antifa SJWs so beloved by the pizza media will focus their violence on people whose haircuts make them look like “fascists” — like Joshua Witt:

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,”
he added.

The only thing he can think of that would make someone imagine him to be a fascist is his haircut.

He’s thinking of changing his look, he says.

Anything that Antifa feigns perpetually aggrievement over must be changed. To not submit to the whims of menchildren and womenchildren would be fascist.

Witt’s haircut is is now unsafe in the Land of the Free, thanks to modern liberal tolerance.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 08:26:49 PM »
+6
Shaving the sides of my head tomorrow

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 03:21:15 AM »
+7
Pizza delivery girl Kate Aronoff (The Guardian, Rolling Stone, In These Times) says Hurricane Harvey is not a natural disaster. The liberal intelligentsia isn’t just full of crap. It is psychotic.

:megatuss:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 03:28:02 AM by Bartnopolis »

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red Lutheran United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2017, 03:26:40 AM »
+4
Pizza delivery girl Kate Aronoff (The Guardian, Rolling Stone, In These Times) says Hurricane Harvey is not a natural disaster. Crazy as that is to say, The liberal intelligentsia isn’t just full of crap. It is psychotic.

:megatuss:

I think she has capitalism confused with HAARP.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2017, 03:31:21 AM »
+7
Can someone who has a nice shitlord twitter account please tweet the following statement from the mo'fucking NOAA* to her:

We find that, after adjusting for such an estimated number of missing storms, there is a small nominally positive upward trend in tropical storm occurrence from 1878-2006. But statistical tests reveal that this trend is so small, relative to the variability in the series, that it is not significantly distinguishable from zero.

:smug:

* National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 06:27:39 PM »
+5
I wonder what creates a more hostile work environment, having to hear a watermelon joke from your co worker at lunch or feeling like you need to look both ways and walk on eggshells for fear of losing your job and being unable to support your family over the most minor perceived slight every time a brown is in the same room?

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Soldier TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry Motorcyclist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »
+4
Watermelon jokes are funny. Hiring brown people is not. So I'll go with the second scenario.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 05:10:41 AM »
+4
Crosspostin'.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=497075400637404&id=100010048441847

They won’t stop with Confederate generals. Maybe next the Antifa SJWs so beloved by the pizza media will focus their violence on people whose haircuts make them look like “fascists” — like Joshua Witt:

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,”
he added.

The only thing he can think of that would make someone imagine him to be a fascist is his haircut.

He’s thinking of changing his look, he says.

Anything that Antifa feigns perpetually aggrievement over must be changed. To not submit to the whims of menchildren and womenchildren would be fascist.

Witt’s haircut is is now unsafe in the Land of the Free, thanks to modern liberal tolerance.

Turns out this guy accidentally stabbed himself and made the whole thing up, what a faggot.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 10:26:38 AM »
Link?

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 11:03:32 AM »
+7
Link?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/man-who-claimed-neo-nazi-haircut-led-to-stabbing-in-colorado-actually-stabbed-himself-police-say

That video showed Witt had bought a small knife from the store just minutes before the attack.

Last Thursday, Sheridan police confronted Witt with the new information, and Witt admitted he’d accidentally cut himself with the knife inside his car, then made up the story about the attack.

He was booked and released on the criminal summons afterward.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »
+1
Lol of fucking course the local pizzeria has a paywall up. We'll stick to the original story until they quit begging for gibs, thanks.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2017, 12:59:22 AM »
+10

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2017, 05:38:50 AM »
+6

Liberalism at it's core.  I have an idea, you do the work, I'll get credit for it, you deal with the consequences.  Have a problem with that?  Racist.

It becomes clear why this invites a victim mentality, the more excuses you can make the less work you can get away with doing.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2017, 06:52:40 AM »
+8
Watch this end up exactly how it did when Europeans tried housing refugees. Except in this case you will have fucking cartel workers digging tunnels in your basement.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2017, 08:40:02 AM »
+3
New username: Love Locomotive

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2017, 12:56:56 AM »
+8
SoSe will put James Brown Wig out of her botoxed misery.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/8/maxine-waters-rails-alt-right-wants-kill-me-and-ot/

Rep. Maxine Waters, the California Democrat known best, perhaps, for her repetitive calls for impeachment of President Donald Trump, has found a new schtick, and it goes like this: The alt-right is coming to kill me.

And not just her. “Others,” too, she direly predicts, in public statements made — yes, in public — this week.

OK, enough waiting. Here are her words, made during a hearing on Capitol Hill that saw Waters ask terror experts for advice in dealing with white nationalists, who’ve threatened to kill her.

“What can we do to deal with the KKK, the white nationalists, the extremists, the alt-right? They’re on the Internet, they’re Breitbart. If you look at the YouTube, you see how much they want to kill me and others,” she said, during a Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance hearing, PJ Media reported. “What can we do?”

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2017, 05:38:20 AM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspWHWnduAA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspWHWnduAA</a>

"Teacher Fired After Comparing High School Students To Nazis For Wearing MAGA Shirts"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20845/teacher-fired-after-comparing-high-school-students-joseph-curl#

Wow but alt righter

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2017, 12:19:14 AM »
+6
If we're being honest with ourselves, liberals are just more susceptible to brainwashing. I think this specific brand of hysterical leftism is more learned than inborn.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
+3
Shitlibs live in their own world, so it should come as no surprise that they have their own cuisine. A food blogger at Cosmopolitan describes how he cooked his wife’s placenta.

My mom simmered water in a pot. Into it went slices of placenta (about 2 ounces), freshly cut ginger to warm and soothe the body, a pinch of salt, a drizzle of sesame oil for more flavor, and rice wine. Once the placenta changed color from dark red to dark brown, the soup was done.

How did it taste?

It was like beef, only very delicate; soft notes that suitably matched its gentle textures.

Yummy yummy.

There are other ways to eat afterbirth, including....

topping bits of it on pizza or working it into bolognese sauce — both recipes I’d read online back in 2006. Lots of women like to toss a frozen chunk of placenta into a fruit smoothie. Some chefs I talked to suggested that I make placenta polenta. Another fine dining chef said to create a charcuterie item.

Visit Women’s Health for a list of placenta recipes.

A suitable side dish with placenta is bread made using a feminist’s vaginal yeast.

If it’s disgusting, moonbats will embrace it and possibly even eat it. Given time, they will mandate it.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian 420 Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 02:55:09 PM »
+1
Dumb ?: What does pizza media mean?

I've been away from here a lot the last year and this one seems new, I can't figure it out and google is no help.