;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 10192 times)

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Artist Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 04:22:30 PM »
+2
Dumb ?: What does pizza media mean?

I've been away from here a lot the last year and this one seems new, I can't figure it out and google is no help.

I'm not sure the origins but i was under the impression it referenced both pizza gate (in terms of "heres a bunch of cucks who are probably into weird shit") while also referring to the fact that the "news" they're delivering is the journalistic equivalent to pizza (cheap, easy to get, ultimately not good for you, etc)

maybe im wrong on one or both of those, but that's how i always saw it

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards You can't know! United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »
+8
Pizza media (IPA key: piːtsə mē'dēə)

From the Latin phrase "middle of the cake", originally used to describe the exotic poisons placed in the centers of meat pies during Roman orgies.

In modern terms, used to describe media outlets or companies which are complicit in the crimes of or which zealously defend absolute fucking scumbags, i.e. Democrats.

"The recent article from Salon describing Kevin Spacey as 'An American Hero' is a quintessential example of pizza media."

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:27:53 PM by Pil G. Rim »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 04:38:08 PM »
+7
re: pizza media

Thanks you all, I'm totally not with the splc investigating this place and totally not sticking this info into the infant-goy-skin-bound dossier I've worked up, I'd legally have to tell you if I was.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 04:45:39 PM »
+8

I've been away from here a lot the last year and this one seems new, I can't figure it out and google is no help.

Pizza media because it keeps covering for the pedos at the top of society: politics, entertainment and media itself. It comes from the Pizzagate revelations.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »
+2

AFAIK it's basically:

--John Podesta and his brother are part of a liberal/jewish child sex ring operating out of kids pizza places in the DC area which is clearly true and not a tinfoil stupid conspiracy

--the lamestream media is complicit in covering up said child sex ring

--therefore all media (ie everything not FOXNEWS or online sources) is "pizza media"

It's pretty gay in and of itself. :shrug:

Like I get the idea of castigating the media for being shills and whatnot, but is "Comet Pizza Truthing" really the hook you want to hang that hat on?
:jesse:

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Anonymous You can't know! Deplorables Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 07:53:14 PM »
+8
Like I get the idea of castigating the media for being shills and whatnot, but is "Comet Pizza Truthing" really the hook you want to hang that hat on?

Yes.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 08:41:06 PM »
+16
That will never ever get old. "I don't want my child seeing a man's penis." "MAYBE YOU'RE THE PROBLEM AND NOT HER!!!"

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2017, 01:00:32 AM »
+11

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2017, 02:08:47 AM »
+10
--therefore all media (ie everything not FOXNEWS or online sources) is "pizza media"

I too find it completely normal that the leader of the free world and the most powerful man in the world (Bill Clinton) takes trips together with a known and convicted pedophile to his island (named "Orgy island") on a plane called "Lolita express" with other confessed pedophiles from the top circles of society (Kevin Spacey).

:tuss:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »

I too find it completely normal that the leader of the free world and the most powerful man in the world (Bill Clinton) takes trips together with a known and convicted pedophile to his island (named "Orgy island") on a plane called "Lolita express" with other confessed pedophiles from the top circles of society (Kevin Spacey).

I also heard all former US Presidents are part of an orgy group called "The Bilderburg Club" where they have sex with children. Have you also heard about Reptilians, my friend?

:alex:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2017, 08:00:05 AM »
+16
I also heard all former US Presidents are part of an orgy group called "The Bilderburg Club" where they have sex with children. Have you also heard about Reptilians, my friend?

Which of the following do you claim is untrue:

Jeffrey Epstein owns a private island (nicknamed "Orgy island")
Jeffrey Epstein owns a private jet (nicknamed "Lolita express")
Jeffrey Epstein is a known and convicted pedophile
Bill Clinton knows him personally and has flown on his plane with the intent of visiting his island multiple times, in some cases completely solo, without his security detail.

I'm all ears.

- Jordin Kare

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2017, 11:57:21 AM »
+10

You're thinking of the Bohemian Club, not the Bilderberg Group, and both are real. Do they fuck kids there? Who knows? But the Bohemian Grove and the Club that meet there are objectively fucking weird.

However, other behavior at this famous campground has led to numerous exaggerations and parody in popular culture. One such documented example was former president, Richard Nixon's comments from a May 13, 1971 recording that: "The Bohemian Grove (an elite, secrecy-filled gathering outside San Francisco), which I attend from time to time. It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine..."

:nixon:

It's sort of like the "Spirit Cooking" phenomenon. If these people aren't up to some gay, pagan, illegal, demonic shit, they sure like to pretend they are.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2017, 04:08:29 PM »
+6
Ann Coulter referred to Bohemian Grove as "The place where Republicans go to BF each other" or something like that.

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2017, 04:14:15 PM »
+3
That’s probably the closest you’ll ever get to admission from Coulter that she attended BG.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »
+10
Since nobody wants to associate with Dog O IRL, he can't imagine world leaders, CEOs, etc. all meeting together to talk about issues that concern them.  If his coworkers don't even want to join him for lunch, how could it be conceivable that people would want to meet at a mountain resort and do a bunch of gay rituals?

Reminds me of this post: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7960.msg338032#msg338032

A few months back, before my cancer-and-disgust enforced hiatus from the storied lands of SomethingSensitive, Dog-O-Tron was telling this incredibly wordy, incredibly autistic story about how he went to some quarterly sales conference for his job and, like, was fuckin' thrilled at the little glimpse of the high life it gave him, and how he couldn't WAIT until he climbed the ladder and that shit was his daily reality. A comped room in a Travelodge and as many stale croissants as he could snaffle at breakfast is what he considers Made It Big. His chief aspiration is to get even higher on that sweet sweet meal-receipt-to-accounting gravy train. After 13 days for processing, when that $21.99 hits the account, homeboy gonna throw his yarmulke in the air and freeze frame on that shit, Mary Tyler Moore style, all LOOKS LIKE I MADE IT AFTER ALLLLLL. It meshes perfectly with being totally intimidated by a muscle recluse, a whiny Chink bridge enthusiast and a Catholic boat mongoloid, I find.

I bring this up because I think you're aiming high, Jessica. SS could be yours for $10 and a sandwich from a place that actually has sneeze guards.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2017, 11:51:59 PM »
+3
That’s probably the closest you’ll ever get to admission from Coulter that she attended BG.

I wonder who’s ass Coulter put it in.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2017, 02:26:41 AM »
Since nobody wants to associate with Dog O IRL, he can't imagine world leaders, CEOs, etc. all meeting together to talk about issues that concern them.  If his coworkers don't even want to join him for lunch, how could it be conceivable that people would want to meet at a mountain resort and do a bunch of gay rituals?

Reminds me of this post: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=7960.msg338032#msg338032

A few months back, before my cancer-and-disgust enforced hiatus from the storied lands of SomethingSensitive, Dog-O-Tron was telling this incredibly wordy, incredibly autistic story about how he went to some quarterly sales conference for his job and, like, was fuckin' thrilled at the little glimpse of the high life it gave him, and how he couldn't WAIT until he climbed the ladder and that shit was his daily reality. A comped room in a Travelodge and as many stale croissants as he could snaffle at breakfast is what he considers Made It Big. His chief aspiration is to get even higher on that sweet sweet meal-receipt-to-accounting gravy train. After 13 days for processing, when that $21.99 hits the account, homeboy gonna throw his yarmulke in the air and freeze frame on that shit, Mary Tyler Moore style, all LOOKS LIKE I MADE IT AFTER ALLLLLL. It meshes perfectly with being totally intimidated by a muscle recluse, a whiny Chink bridge enthusiast and a Catholic boat mongoloid, I find.

I bring this up because I think you're aiming high, Jessica. SS could be yours for $10 and a sandwich from a place that actually has sneeze guards.

"When Jews meet to control the world and have sex with children it's evil, but when Noble Republican Our Guy World Leaders do it, that's totally cool. Also here is an unrelated shot at Dog where I speculate wildly about his life while I larp as a Captain of Industry."

Yes Chad, once I once told a story about how it was fun to go on a road trip and get expensed meals once in awhile. I imagine as 6 Figure Executive, that is so beneath notice to you as to sound pathetic. If only we could all live your cis scum level lifestyle. :rolleyes:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2017, 02:52:57 AM »
+8
"When Jews meet to control the world and have sex with children it's evil, but when Noble Republican Our Guy World Leaders do it, that's totally cool. Also here is an unrelated shot at Dog where I speculate wildly about his life while I larp as a Captain of Industry."

Show me a post on this forum where someone said that child abuse is okay when done by republicans, but not okay when done by jews.

Furthermore, are you going to answer to my post regarding Jeffrey Epstein?

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2017, 06:32:25 AM »
+8
That's right Zog O, anyone who has a job that isn't a dead end job in retail is obviously making it up.  Keep telling yourself that if it keeps you from killing yourself.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2017, 06:45:53 AM »
+6
"Lol fucking internet nazi larpers, only some sort of untermensch social outcast that is poor and jealous of normal deracinated and individualist white people could ever embrace the tenets of ethnic identity as a beneficial thing for a collective they are part of" :smug:

"M-mean nazis making things up about my personal life, how dare you cast such bitter aspersions on an innocent, salt-of-the-earth shoe ( ( (salesman) ) )" :qq:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2017, 07:56:21 AM »

Show me a post on this forum where someone said that child abuse is okay when done by republicans, but not okay when done by jews.

Furthermore, are you going to answer to my post regarding Jeffrey Epstein?

Well Chad was pretty much defending the Bohemian Grove as being some great conference for World Leaders and CEOs, but at the same time he (and you apparently) believe that all major liberal politicians and jews get together for child sex parties.

Epstien is a scum, and Bill probably did some shady shit, but the idea that there is a coordinated effort to hold child sex orgies among people you don't like politically is retarded. And I brought up BG because the same wild and ridiculous allegations were made against Republicans as well.

That's right Zog O, anyone who has a job that isn't a dead end job in retail is obviously making it up.  Keep telling yourself that if it keeps you from killing yourself.

So all retail jobs are "dead end" to you? They have no chance of promotion, they make no significant money? What do you consider successful salary Chad? $50,000? $75,000? $100,000? What is the bare minimum you need to make to not be a loser?

And what do you do for a living? You're quick to mock me, but you never say what you do.

"Lol fucking internet nazi larpers, only some sort of untermensch social outcast that is poor and jealous of normal deracinated and individualist white people could ever embrace the tenets of ethnic identity as a beneficial thing for a collective they are part of" :smug:

"M-mean nazis making things up about my personal life, how dare you cast such bitter aspersions on an innocent, salt-of-the-earth shoe ( ( (salesman) ) )" :qq:

And you're a Frenchman who is so cucked by your politicians who import browns that you fantasize about what it would have been like if Hitler had stayed in charge of France. :sad:

Since you are so TRIGGERED by me posting smilies (you're kinda on the wrong forum if you don't like them) here's a non gif reaction from me: It is fucking retarded to think we would be better off under a totalitarian Nazi regime with death camps, censorship, and secret police. Things are shitty now, cultural marxist/SJW culture is bad, but there are other ways past it besides "whelp, might as well go fascist now" and if you think any normie American will ever believe the crackhead WN logic that Hitler got a bad rap, you're dumber than I thought.

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2017, 07:56:48 AM »
+6

Which of the following do you claim is untrue:

Jeffrey Epstein owns a private island (nicknamed "Orgy island")
Jeffrey Epstein owns a private jet (nicknamed "Lolita express")
Jeffrey Epstein is a known and convicted pedophile
Bill Clinton knows him personally and has flown on his plane with the intent of visiting his island multiple times, in some cases completely solo, without his security detail.

I'm all ears.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten a completely irrelevant .gif (possibly accompanied by a bizarre non sequitur) as a reply yet.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2017, 08:07:20 AM »
+10
Yes, of course, if you don't like current SJW cultural marxism takeover of society and outright admitted goal of destroying your culture and ethnicity, then the only answer is to start sucking Hitler's cock and become a neo-nazi. Because ethnic nationalism is always, always automatically the equivalent of REEEEE BADWRONG EVIL NAZI EMBODIMENT OF EVIL and a stepping stone to death camps and genocide, at least if it's "white".

Ignore human nature and thousands of years of recorded history and literally every single other ethnic group on the planet that isn't "white", that's all irrelevant, what really matters is having the endless propaganda about MUH NOBLE NON-RACIST MULTICULTURALISM IS THE ONLY MORAL OPTION that's been relentlessly pounded into my head since birth validated because someone might call me a "racist nazi" otherwise, truly the worst thing that could ever happen.

Reminder that Dog-O projects a bunch of retarded madeup bullshit on other posters and has now decided I'm an Illinois Paris neo-nazi. I've gotten into at least one giant gay SS slapfight for not praising Hitler as the saviour of the "white race", because I made the point Hitler would've shat all over the modern concept of "white" as an abomination cobbled by mongrel submen, and his main claim to fame is starting a war resulting in the deaths of millions of white people and the dismantlement of european colonial empires worldwide.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:13:08 AM by Franzo »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2017, 08:22:59 AM »
+8
Well Chad was pretty much defending the Bohemian Grove as being some great conference for World Leaders and CEOs, but at the same time he (and you apparently) believe that all major liberal politicians and jews get together for child sex parties.

Bohemian Grove is a bunch of world leaders getting together and acting like weirdos, but so far nothing extremely sinister has been indicated there (beyond reasonable doubt). Faffing about in strange costumes in front of a giant owl and that sort of thing.. Epstein and his pals, however, are all either known and convicted, or confessed pedos.

Epstien is a scum, and Bill probably did some shady shit, but the idea that there is a coordinated effort to hold child sex orgies among people you don't like politically is retarded. And I brought up BG because the same wild and ridiculous allegations were made against Republicans as well.

We arent talking about mere "smoking guns" here. These men are most influential, powerful and rich elites in the world and their propensity towards sexual deviancy is not only rumoured, but KNOWN. It's not a case of hiring fashion models to party with them on a yacht and maybe get a chance to do them up the ass, but borderline kidnap children to share them as sex toys with your demented partners in crime.

So all retail jobs are "dead end" to you? They have no chance of promotion, they make no significant money? What do you consider successful salary Chad? $50,000? $75,000? $100,000? What is the bare minimum you need to make to not be a loser?

And what do you do for a living? You're quick to mock me, but you never say what you do.

I actually agree with you here. We shouldn't make fun of people who have jobs in the first place. I don't really care what you do and I would never mock anyone of having a job I would consider too easy, boring or low-paying. To each his own. Be productive in society, pay taxes: as long as you are happy, I don't give a fuck.

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2017, 08:37:20 AM »
+18
The only reason why I belittle Dog O's career is that one of his shticks is HNARF HNARF WHITE NATIONALISTS IN TRAILER PARKS.  He doesn't get to have it both ways :jesse:

I also have a pretty good feel for Dog O's sad, gay life because I worked retail (as a teenager) and got to work with all kinds of Dog Os: middle aged, paunchy, balding, making a couple dollars an hour more than I did when I was 17, does whatever he can to differentiate himself from those who are even lower than them on the social totem pole, and are simultaneously bitter yet loyal bootlickers because they hope to kiss enough ass to land that sweet job as Second Assistant Manager.

Dog O's faggot antics are so similar to these guys that I worked with that it's eerie.