;

Author Topic: Las Vegas Shooting  (Read 17808 times)

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Las Vegas Shooting
« Reply #525 on: October 30, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »
+9
reminder not to ever trust your life with a car made in the past ~two decades or so if you were ever witness to a major incident or anything else the CIA would murder you for.

just lol if anyone believes these "person involved in high profile incident accelerates their car into a wall and the steering brakes and door locks happened to malfunction" after wikileaks.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #526 on: October 31, 2017, 02:00:47 PM »
+11
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/las-vegas-shooting-officer-fired-weapon-in-paddocks-suite-sheriff-says.html

A Las Vegas police officer accidentally fired his gun in Stephen Paddock’s suite the night of the mass shooting, the department’s sheriff said Monday, breaking more than two weeks of silence and confirming for the first time that an officer fired his weapon during the Oct. 1 incident.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo said the gun went off after the officers made entry to the room, but the rounds were not fired in the room where Paddock was found dead.

And why would it take weeks to disclose this detail to the public?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: October 31, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »
1 bullet into his head.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: October 31, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
+3
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/las-vegas-shooting-officer-fired-weapon-in-paddocks-suite-sheriff-says.html

A Las Vegas police officer accidentally fired his gun in Stephen Paddock’s suite the night of the mass shooting, the department’s sheriff said Monday, breaking more than two weeks of silence and confirming for the first time that an officer fired his weapon during the Oct. 1 incident.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo said the gun went off after the officers made entry to the room, but the rounds were not fired in the room where Paddock was found dead.

And why would it take weeks to disclose this detail to the public?

Ok, honest hate: if this was an actual AD, it adds nothing to the public information and it's just an embarrassment for an already embarrassing department. And God knows it's not the first AD  for the LVPD.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LGnUDCuFs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LGnUDCuFs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv89_3rrW8Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv89_3rrW8Y</a>
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: October 31, 2017, 03:11:31 PM »
+6
Final Destination: Mandalay Bay has some major plot holes. And the acting! Jesus, so Campy.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: November 16, 2017, 07:55:50 AM »
+5
Anything new in the investigation? Haven't heard anything for 2+ weeks. It's weird how quickly this event and the aftermath managed to silently die in the public consciousness.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: November 16, 2017, 08:39:34 AM »
+3
Anything new in the investigation? Haven't heard anything for 2+ weeks. It's weird how quickly this event and the aftermath managed to silently die in the public consciousness.

Same. Have not heard anything new related to this, am I just an ADD moron easily distracted by shiny objects or has this finally been buried and forgotten?

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: November 16, 2017, 08:53:18 AM »
+10

It's been memory holed because the media couldn't use it to further their agenda and it's likely it had some sort of deep state connection.  People won't even remember this story in 10 years at all beyond some interesting factoid.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: November 16, 2017, 09:02:50 AM »
+3
Families of victims will probably start raising hell some day and demanding answers.  Whether or not they get them depends on who is in charge. 

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: November 16, 2017, 11:07:59 AM »
+9
Hell, even the Texas shooting is already out of the news. It's All Roy Moore, All the Time, because the Dems might pick up his seat.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: November 16, 2017, 12:40:20 PM »
+8
Hell, even the Texas shooting is already out of the news. It's All Roy Moore, All the Time, because the Dems might pick up his seat.

Texas shooting is out of the news because the guy was a piece of shit his whole life, had a couple of convictions, dishonorable discharge, and broke out of a mental hospital and still was free somehow. It was basically several systems failing.

The current conspiracy theory for the Las Vegas shootings is that a whole floor was rented out a few floors above Paddocks room presumably by the Saudi King's son. About a month later multiple Saudi princes were arrested in Saudi Arabia. It was basically a hit on the King's son gone wrong/thwarted.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: November 16, 2017, 11:31:11 PM »
+7
He was trying to kill the Saudi prince and wound up killing 50+ and injuring several hundred more?

Sounds legit
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:49:13 PM by Procrustes »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2017, 09:07:13 AM »
+7
https://m.imgur.com/a/DTeK7?t=777
Pols final summary of what happened

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: December 06, 2017, 09:53:22 AM »
+4
My money is on him being an Antifa/ISIS and the media/government wants this memory holed.

That's assuming he was the actual shooter of course, the gunfire sounds in the videos resemble a belt fed machine gun.

Pretty remarkable for a 64 year old man with a bump stock from 300+ meters away.

:alex:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:05 AM »
+2
My money is on him being an Antifa/ISIS and the media/government wants this memory holed.

That's assuming he was the actual shooter of course, the gunfire sounds in the videos resemble a belt fed machine gun.

Pretty remarkable for a 64 year old man with a bump stock from 300+ meters away.

:alex:
That's discussed in the link.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #540 on: December 06, 2017, 01:26:38 PM »
+6
It had to have been some type of arms deal gone wrong or something. There is literally no other explanation for having 20+ weapons in the same spot when one will suffice if your purpose is mass murder.

soy golem

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #541 on: December 06, 2017, 01:54:15 PM »
+14
top kek 50+ dead already forgotten just like that sure puts me at ease knowing if I or people I love ever die horrible agonizing deaths in a meaningless act of violence the government will give it their perfunctory "hmm hmm *scratches chin*" before throwing it out with yesterday's paper if they can't find a MAGA sticker anywhere, okay wrap it up folks nothing to see here BREAKING NEWS in a new tweet by president trump

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2017, 02:18:49 PM »
+2
edit by cia: never mind
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:22:25 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #543 on: December 06, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »
+5
https://m.imgur.com/a/DTeK7?t=777
Pols final summary of what happened

I mean.. it does sound like an absolutely bonkers story, but on the other hand there are some AMAZING coincidences here.

- Jordin Kare