;

Author Topic: Dead and Gay Bush Dynasty has a few words for Trump...  (Read 2569 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Dead and Gay Bush Dynasty has a few words for Trump...
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:00:06 AM »
+20
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-blowhard-i-dont-him-and-i-voted-hillary-george-bush-says-new-book-702007

Update | Both former President Bushes had choice words for current President Donald Trump in a new book scheduled to be published later this month, with the elder Bush reportedly calling the billionaire commander-in-chief a “blowhard” and flatly stating he does not “like” him.

Presidents George Bush and George W. Bush, the 41st and 43rd top executives respectively, spoke to author Mark K. Updegrove for the book “The Last Republicans.” It detailed the relationship between the father-and-son presidents and how they were fretful of what Trump had done to the Republican Party.

Furthermore, both ex-presidents admitted they did not vote for Trump. The elder Bush pulled the lever for Democrat Hillary Clinton while the younger told Updegrove he voted for “none of the above.”

Droumphe's response:

“If one Presidential candidate can disassemble a political party, it speaks volumes about how strong a legacy its past to presidents really had,” the statement to CNN on Saturday read. “And that begins with the Iraq war, one of the greatest foreign policy mistakes in American History. President Trump remains focused on keeping his promises to the American people by bringing back jobs, promoting America First foreign policy and standing up for the forgotten men and women of our great country.”

These cuck faggots said exactly zero things about Obama while he was niggering up the country but just a few months into Trump's presidency and these two fags have to (ghost) write a book to kvetch about how Trump destroyed muh legacy.

Their book comes out next week.  I'm sure there will be a lot of bitching about Trump so we'll see what they have to say :allears:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Dead and Gay Bush Dynasty has a few words for Trump...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:12:40 AM »
+9

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:18:00 AM »
+5
Bush is a Trotskyite, what did you expect?

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:36:12 AM »
+17
Furthermore, both ex-presidents admitted they did not vote for Trump. The elder Bush pulled the lever for Democrat Hillary Clinton while the younger told Updegrove he voted for “none of the above.”

"I know what will make the Republican base love our dynasty again! An outright declaration of disloyalty!"
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Better dead than red Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:51:16 AM »
+13
I'm sure this will go down really well with the blue collar, working class Americans.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 08:34:00 AM »
+13
Trump must be doing something right if the worst president in 50 years doesn't like him.

Obama is a close second

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 10:06:02 AM »
+4
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/06/bannon-george-w-bush-single-destructive-president-u-s-history-including-james-buchanan/
Bannon on  :dubya: 's presidency
Quoting myself from a previous thread. Dynasties seldom survive their 3rd incarnation, however word has it their is a 4th Bush in the works somewhere.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 11:16:40 AM »
+17
W is so delusional that he thinks people voted for him and not against Kerry the ketchup cuck and Algore the wooden puppet.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 12:30:12 PM »
+3
Lock em up!

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 12:32:12 PM »
+1
Isn't the 4th generation Bush Jeb's son and a shitlord?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 12:50:17 PM »
+1
Truthfully I don't know, I posted that question so hopefully someone would do the legwork for me  :myecred:

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 05:16:39 PM »
+3
The title of the book should be "The Last Republican'ts"

And for that matter so should the writer line.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 05:26:24 PM »
+7

Is a half-beaner, half-cuck the savior the Republican party is looking for?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »
+6

Is a half-beaner, half-cuck the savior the Republican party is looking for?

Marco Rubio says yes!

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2017, 09:58:43 PM »
+12
With this push to rehabilitate the Bush family in the public consciousness I often wonder who the hell their target audience is.  Grassroots Trumpized Republicans are going to hate them and so are the more die hard progs. 

Also looking at George H's nasty fucking disgusting swollen feet makes me want to see him get pushed off of a cliff in his gimp wheelchair.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 10:07:15 PM »
+4
With this push to rehabilitate the Bush family in the public consciousness I often wonder who the hell their target audience is.  Grassroots Trumpized Republicans are going to hate them and so are the more die hard progs. 

Also looking at George H's nasty fucking disgusting swollen feet makes me want to see him get pushed off of a cliff in his gimp wheelchair.

It's the establishment doing anything they can to survive.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
+17
Dinosaurs thrashing around gasping their last breaths after the meteor struck

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 12:53:12 AM »
+11

Is that Huma in the background or the banshee come to wail Hillary's death?

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »
+20
remember when bush said he would never talk down on a standing president when asked to comment on obama?

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
+4
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »
+5

The target audience are the establishment conservatives who sit around in the billiard room at the Harvard Club, decide who to give honorariums in the name of, and finance exhaustive biographies that nobody reads.

Like it or not, those are the gatekeepers to legacy.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old Better dead than red Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 04:12:58 AM »
+12
The target audience are the establishment conservatives who sit around in the billiard room at the Harvard Club, decide who to give honorariums in the name of, and finance exhaustive biographies that nobody reads.

That is a lot of words to spell out the word "traitors".
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Obama Is A War Criminal

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 07:52:14 AM »
+6

Holy shit she looks exactly like that old hag from that one Black Sabbath album

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2017, 10:41:20 AM »
+7
"A MAN IS TOUCHING MY PROPERTY"

Don't piss off a needy lesbian. They will fuck you up.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 09:24:19 AM »
+3
Nothing but buck teeth and chins.