;

Author Topic: Elephant's Herpes: Decline and Poz of the GOP(e)  (Read 2043 times)

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
Elephant's Herpes: Decline and Poz of the GOP(e)
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:57:27 PM »
+6
Hey, I never said I wasn't bipartisan!

https://imgur.com/5alp022

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
Re: Elephant's Herpes: Decline and Poz of the GOP(e)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:47:46 PM »
+10

This dude is definitely cuckservative.jpg material (I'm personally loving the moobs and attempts to be tough by smoking a cigar), and the hold my beer comment screams he was focus tested by the swamp with how out of date that phrase sounds in the current year. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 06:23:03 AM »
+6
Looking forward to this dingus getting 0.5-1 percent of the vote, with Roy Moore winning the election by 10 percent.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 06:31:13 AM »
+14
Some more GOPe lulz.  It's an old article but I didn't see it posted here after searching (although search sucks ass here so I may be reposting it, I don't know):

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-graham-fights-back-tears-081325721.html

Lindsey Graham Fights Back Tears Defending John McCain From Trump's Attacks

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has one thing to say about Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.):

“He can do whatever damn he wants to. He’s earned that right.”

Graham was responding to President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the Arizona senator for opposing Republicans’ most recent attempt at repealing the Affordable Care Act.

Republicans do not appear to have enough votes to pass the latest bill, which Graham co-wrote, and McCain is one of the few Republicans opposing the new legislation. Trump attacked McCain on Twitter Monday, and Graham fought back tears defending his longtime friend.

“John if you’re listening ... nobody respects you more than I do.” Graham said during a CNN debate Monday night. “So to any American who’s got a problem with John McCain’s vote, all I can tell you is that John McCain was willing to die for this country, and he can vote any way he wants to, and it doesn’t matter to me in terms of friendship.”

McCain was the deciding vote that derailed a previous Republican attempt to repeal Obamacare in July. The senator, who is currently battling an aggressive form of brain cancer, has had a poor relationship with Trump since the president’s candidacy, when he said McCain was “not a war hero.”

LOL at this gay nigga crying while defending McCain's right to cuck and shit all over his base

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 06:55:41 AM »
+10
http://dcwhispers.com/mitch-mcconnell-cronies-continue-stall-trump-tax-cuts-defend-obamacare/
Mcconnell continues to stall Maga. Here's hoping he finds himself rapped in a sex scandal or around a tree branch.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 09:56:21 AM »
+19
Mcconnell continues to stall Maga. Here's hoping he finds himself rapped in a sex scandal or around a tree branch.

YO
My name is Gertrude, and I'm here to say
50 years ago Mitch touched me inappropriate-lay
I wasn't over 20 by more than a day
His hands were all up on me every which way
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 11:44:23 AM »
+19
Straight Outta Testosterone

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 11:56:09 AM »
+1
http://dcwhispers.com/mitch-mcconnell-cronies-continue-stall-trump-tax-cuts-defend-obamacare/

How come nobody talks about how a white-bread honky from Kentucky got to marry a Taiwanese Harvard educated woman who was the CEO of the United Way when they got married?

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 03:55:19 AM »
+12
Die already.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 07:08:55 AM »
+4
Die already.

You'd think after getting owned as hard as he was by Trump he'd would right? I don't think he has a future in Maga and will be forced out soon.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 06:24:43 PM »
+7
"Muh decorum" is only for the little people. It's fair game for the Uniparty if their feefees get hurt.

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 06:55:50 PM »
+5
Dong Qomes will save America from the scourge of Trump.

Sir Chimps-a-lot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 07:26:36 PM »
+21
Jeff Flake was almost assassinated by a Bernie Bro at a baseball field and yet he's still going trying to carry water for the left. That's some top level cuckery.

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 07:40:30 PM »
+5
Jeff Flake was almost assassinated by a Bernie Bro at a baseball field and yet he's still going trying to carry water for the left. That's some top level cuckery.

The jealousy these men feel towards President Trump is melting their brain.

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 11:10:45 PM »
+7
Die already.

Romney's limping out because Trump is trying to get octogenarian Orrin Hatch to run for re-election specifically to prevent Romney from trying to claim the seat

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 10:08:08 AM »
+7
When one of the major talking points about your tax bill is that it removes a tax break for teachers who buy supplies for their classroom, don't kill that tax break and shoot the fucking idiot who thought that was a good idea. Republicans are almost as stupid as Democrats. Like, how much could that possibly effect the economy? But it sure as hell makes Rs look exactly like the demons they've been portayed to be.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »
+6
"Muh principles"

Fellow conservatives, it’s time to call on Clarence Thomas to resign

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/12/06/fellow-conservatives-its-time-to-call-on-clarence-thomas-to-resign/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_2_na&utm_term=.781310e5b048

((Jay Kaganoff)) is a freelance writer based in Brooklyn. He has written for National Review Online and Commentary Magazine, among others.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 05:58:29 PM »
+5
When one of the major talking points about your tax bill is that it removes a tax break for teachers who buy supplies for their classroom, don't kill that tax break and shoot the fucking idiot who thought that was a good idea. Republicans are almost as stupid as Democrats. Like, how much could that possibly effect the economy? But it sure as hell makes Rs look exactly like the demons they've been portayed to be.

Yet another outrage that isn't really an outrage.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 06:09:55 PM »
+9
teachers shouldn't be buying supplies for classrooms, end of story.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 06:41:21 PM »
+3
"Muh principles"

Fellow conservatives, it’s time to call on Clarence Thomas to resign

http://archive.is/6IoBN (ARCHIVE THE LINKS YOU STUPID NIGGERS, DON'T GIVE PIZZA MEDIA OUTLETS ACTUAL CLICKS  :madgoon:)

((Jay Kaganoff)) is a freelance writer based in Brooklyn. He has written for National Review Online and Commentary Magazine, among others.

Much like the DNC, the "muh principles" crowd also has it's own ecosystem of overpaid, unelected pundits and operatives who have never run for office themselves, nor have they helped others win elections besides token "support". Yet they still think they're in the position to attempt witch hunts against those who stray off the cuckservative plantation. They kept trying that with Reagan, and it's why they couldn't get ahold of the house and lost the senate in 1986 whilst he remained as popular as ever.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 06:44:19 PM »
+7
I agree with that article.  Replace Thomas with someone who is a bigger shitlord and in his 30s so he can be there for 50+ years.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
+9
Curious: Why didn't Ruth Bader Ginsburg step down while HNIC was still in office? Was it because she thought Hillary would win and she could retire when Hillary was president? What are the odds she stays in another 7 years?

Also, Dems btfo if Trump gets to seat three SCOTUS judges during his term :tom:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 07:28:06 PM »
+9
I agree with that article.  Replace Thomas with someone who is a bigger shitlord and in his 30s so he can be there for 50+ years.
It'll be hard to find someone who is a bigger shitlord, judicially speaking. The man is the most hardcore textualist to sit on the Court in the last century, and would probably overturn Lochner or Wickard v. Filburn if he thought he could get away with it.