;

Author Topic: "I am Generation Y"  (Read 436895 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Re: "I am Generation Y"
« Reply #4325 on: December 03, 2017, 11:14:20 PM »
+3

Mommy secured a well-paying job.
Got a condo as a "wedding gift".
Can stay for free at grandparents' place.

"If I can make it, anyone can"

:tuss:

:tuss: indeed. Business Insider is a completely shit website, as their content is total garbage, always has been and always will be.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4326 on: December 04, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
+9
Pretty typical article that white upper middle class liberals read. The best are the ones where they become millionaires by 30 with a job that pays just $70,000 a year, but mysteriously had a fully paid off house and no student loans at age 23, and even looking at market returns you're just not quite sure how everything worked out so well.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:54:18 PM by unprivsplain »

jews fear the gargoyle

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4327 on: December 05, 2017, 06:10:22 AM »
+5
Pretty typical article that white upper middle class liberals read. The best are the ones where they become millionaires by 30 with a job that pays just $70,000 a year, but mysteriously had a fully paid off house and no student loans at age 23, and even looking at market returns you're just not quite sure how everything worked out so well.

sneaky sneaky parentheses
please delete this

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4328 on: December 05, 2017, 09:50:27 PM »
+5
I always love how these YOU TOO CAN GET RICH AND BE YOUNG stories stories never have what happens after these useless fucks get their money, such as "Getting cleaned out in a divorce" (Would love to know what % of these couples never sign prenups), "Wasting all of my money paying for healthcare due to a shitty, unhealthy lifestyle and dying prematurely", and the ever popular "losing my personal fortune due to bad life and business decisions".

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4329 on: December 05, 2017, 10:32:44 PM »
+5
As shitty as journalism is in our current year, I wonder how they even know about these stories.  Maybe they're related, are friends, went to the same college, related to the owners of the site, etc.  I can't think anyone set out to write a puff piece about a bitch who paid off student loans with no cost of living and multiple passive income streams thanks to rich family members.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4330 on: December 06, 2017, 02:06:28 AM »
+4
I always love how these YOU TOO CAN GET RICH AND BE YOUNG stories stories never have what happens after these useless fucks get their money, such as "Getting cleaned out in a divorce" (Would love to know what % of these couples never sign prenups), "Wasting all of my money paying for healthcare due to a shitty, unhealthy lifestyle and dying prematurely", and the ever popular "losing my personal fortune due to bad life and business decisions".
I blew my fortune on Steam games and Star Citizen DLC.