;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1146313 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7950 on: April 14, 2018, 04:14:38 PM »
+2
Cheerleading is as much of a sport as figure skating and curling are. Which is to say, not at all.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7951 on: April 14, 2018, 08:02:35 PM »
+15
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/8bjgbb/my_wife_named_our_son_after_her_first_love_and_i/
My wife named our son after her first love and I had no idea
This is my throwaway account because she know my main account. My son is 5. About 2 days ago we were out shopping and ran into a high school friend of hers. She was catching up when she told her friend that we had a son. When the old friend asked his name my wife hesitated and I told her. She had a strange look on her face then said you mean like your ex boyfriend. Our sons name is very unique to the point that I've never met another person with the same name. Now she refuses to talk to me about it. I feel betrayed and disgusted with her. It's like a switch was flipped my mind and I just can't look at her the same way.

Update 1. Lots of questions so I'll go ahead and answer a few that have been mentioned a few times. I'm not giving out my son's name. When we discussed the name I had no idea it was her high school ex's name. I knew she had one boyfriend in high school who's name was never told to me and their relationship lasted around two years. I'm upset but that doesn't automatically make make me abusive. I would never raise my hand to my wife or anyone else I care about. I will always love my son and I would never and I mean never treat him any differently. I will post an update when I talk to her probably in a day or two

Update 2. So to get some things out of the way first. The kid is mine. I have very pronounced features that he also has plus her ex was black and I'm white. I'm not going to "throw him away" as so many comments suggested. When we were deciding on the name she said she remembered somebody from school who had it and instantly loved it. My wife and I both had a very promiscuous past before we met and agreed that the past should stay there so I didn't push to hard to know certain details. I knew she had one boyfriend in high school who cheated on her but I never asked his name and that is my fault.

Hahahaha. Didn't copy and paste the whole thing, the rest was boring communication nonsense.

Good comments
Wth is wrong with you? She says she loves you, take it as a fact. You're being threatening. If I was your wife I'd leave.

Your son was named after a black ex boyfriend? Omfg

your wife named your white son after her black ex. dick must have been bomb.

How is little DaquanTyreeseMalikHussein taking this? Make sure to shelter him from all your infighting.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:13:06 PM by unprivsplain »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7952 on: April 14, 2018, 08:39:48 PM »
+9
Cheerleading is as much of a sport as figure skating and curling are. Which is to say, not at all.

There's a big suburban striver culture regarding cheerleading.  I don't think anyone outside of those suburban strivers gives a shit but there are shitloads of overpriced cheerleading squads that travel throughout the country competing with each other.  Then if they go to college, they get the privilege of being DaVontrellious the starting RB's blow up doll.  Then if they turn it into a career, they get the pleasure of doing events like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/fRdlU

Edit: Fuck it, I'm posting these.  Some are funnier than others but they're hilarious in their own way.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:45:46 PM by Dem Wypipo »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7953 on: April 14, 2018, 08:58:04 PM »
+2
There's no way that 2nd one isn't in on the joke.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7954 on: April 14, 2018, 09:39:47 PM »
+10
That photoset remains to this day the greatest thing I've ever seen.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7955 on: April 14, 2018, 11:01:31 PM »
+6
Damn, if that reddit post isn't fake that's a real shitty place to be. He should go out for a pack of smokes.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7956 on: April 14, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »
+9
 :unparsons: "My son's name is JaQuavious.  I don't know how my wife came up with that name, I think she said it was celtic or something"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7957 on: April 15, 2018, 03:14:23 AM »
+8
I don’t get the big deal I mean I’m sure De’Leterious is a cool name to some people or something tho how much soy do you have to drink before you agree to give your kid a nigger name anyway?

Also this guy tried to turn a whore into a housewife lol

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7958 on: April 15, 2018, 09:55:37 AM »
+7
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/8bjgbb/my_wife_named_our_son_after_her_first_love_and_i/
My wife named our son after her first love and I had no idea
Update 2. So to get some things out of the way first. The kid is mine. I have very pronounced features that he also has plus her ex was black and I'm white. I'm not going to "throw him away" as so many comments suggested. When we were deciding on the name she said she remembered somebody from school who had it and instantly loved it. My wife and I both had a very promiscuous past before we met and agreed that the past should stay there so I didn't push to hard to know certain details. I knew she had one boyfriend in high school who cheated on her but I never asked his name and that is my fault.

"Both had a very promiscuous past" means he got a handjob from a landwhale once while she rode the cock carousel until she was 30.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #7959 on: April 15, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »

Interesting subject in itself. Do you people think it can be done?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #7960 on: April 15, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
+7
 :facepalm:

About the same odds as a jew not being a subversive parasite.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7961 on: April 15, 2018, 01:05:36 PM »
+5

You have an easier time training a wolf to be a housepet.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7962 on: April 15, 2018, 03:44:07 PM »
+6

All things are possible through Jesus, but some things have much lower odds than others.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7963 on: April 15, 2018, 05:40:55 PM »
+5
Depends on if her future husband will tolerate her fucking around on him.  These hoes ain't loyal.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #7964 on: April 15, 2018, 05:53:09 PM »
+1
Damn, if that reddit post isn't fake

I'm thinking gotta be a troll, redditors would be honored to go places a noble negro has gone before and knowingly name their kid after him.  And if they did happen to have the slightest doubts about it there's no way they'd make those doubts known to the new smartest forums on the internet.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:58:10 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7965 on: April 16, 2018, 09:38:17 AM »
+2

I once stayed at a bed and breakfast that had a pet wolf. Really cool how they managed to domesticate it. The rule was you had to let her approach you. She snarled a little at one of the guests, but was overall pretty nice, yet aloof. Reasonable price for a very nice accommodation.

I would pay thousands, for a single night at a B&B that featured a whore to housewife convert caretaker, with a non-subversive parasite jewish owner.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7966 on: April 16, 2018, 10:44:21 AM »
+8
Muh Whore Re-Education Camps.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7967 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:00 PM »
+7

I once stayed at a bed and breakfast that had a pet wolf. Really cool how they managed to domesticate it. The rule was you had to let her approach you. She snarled a little at one of the guests, but was overall pretty nice, yet aloof. Reasonable price for a very nice accommodation.

Was it a better or worse lay than your dog?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7968 on: April 16, 2018, 02:13:20 PM »
+4

I would pay thousands, for a single night at a B&B that featured a whore to housewife convert caretaker, with a non-subversive parasite jewish owner.
Yeah no, any animal that needs you to be submissive towards it is going to be trouble. All it takes is one fuckup to be severely injured or to get into trouble.

Not only that the recommended upkeep for wolves is insane, you need a cement wall enclosure that goes a certain amount of feet below ground and needs to be a certain height above ground. They also need very very very long roaming walks. The puppy stage is also very very very time consuming because wolves are incredibly hard to housebreak. Some vets won't even neuter or spay them. There's also the fact that they eat way more than a large dog and you have to feed them like zoos feed them.

Then you have retards who take it to the next level and want to breed them so they can re-develop their vestigial teeth, essentially giving them saber teeth. Domestic dogs still have the gene and they usually have the teeth removed when they're puppies(they do when when they're being neutered or spayed before 6 months). But yeah people want saber toothed dire wolves.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:18:20 PM by a torrent of piss »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7969 on: April 16, 2018, 02:31:49 PM »
+8

Yeah no, any animal that needs you to be submissive towards it is going to be trouble. All it takes is one fuckup to be severely injured or to get into trouble.

Not only that the recommended upkeep for wolves is insane, you need a cement wall enclosure that goes a certain amount of feet below ground and needs to be a certain height above ground. They also need very very very long roaming walks. The puppy stage is also very very very time consuming because wolves are incredibly hard to housebreak. Some vets won't even neuter or spay them. There's also the fact that they eat way more than a large dog and you have to feed them like zoos feed them.

Then you have retards who take it to the next level and want to breed them so they can re-develop their vestigial teeth, essentially giving them saber teeth. Domestic dogs still have the gene and they usually have the teeth removed when they're puppies(they do when when they're being neutered or spayed before 6 months). But yeah people want saber toothed dire wolves.

what

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #7970 on: April 16, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »
+10
atop post

:shrug:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7971 on: April 16, 2018, 03:27:13 PM »
+3

Oh, I forgot to add one major detail, for anyone about to call STDH.txt that solidifies my story's validity 100%

Ahem,

It was in New Hampshire.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #7972 on: April 16, 2018, 04:56:42 PM »
+1

what
You know how humans are born with non-functioning tails or whales and dolphins are born with tiny non functioning legs? Dogs can be born with a 3rd set of canines(all puppies are both with two sets of teeth) because during the domestication process weird shit like that happens and the gene for enlarged canines or saberteeth gets passed on.

The still still hurt when they chomp down on you or they graze you and give you a cut as you're picking up a ball. If you don't have them removed they can lead to further dental problems.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 04:59:05 PM by a torrent of piss »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7973 on: April 16, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »
+6

what
You know how humans are born with non-functioning tails or whales and dolphins are born with tiny non functioning legs? Dogs can be born with a 3rd set of canines(all puppies are both with two sets of teeth) because during the domestication process weird shit like that happens and the gene for enlarged canines or saberteeth gets passed on.

The still still hurt when they chomp down on you or they graze you and give you a cut as you're picking up a ball. If you don't have them removed they can lead to further dental problems.

atop anime isn't real

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7974 on: April 16, 2018, 09:55:25 PM »
+2

what

Kill yourself