;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 218799 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #1925 on: January 27, 2018, 07:10:18 PM »
+8
Quote from: Jew Fags
b]Approximately one-half of the participants were referred through the social media site Tumblr, one-quarter through Dan Savage’s column and podcast,and the remainder through various social media channels (primarily Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook).[/b]

Let's publish a poll showing that 75% of white men want to put kikes in the oven and send niggers back to Africa. We'll draw our participants from 4chan, the Daily Stormer's comment section, and r/uncensorednews.

That 75% number seems suspiciously low.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1926 on: March 11, 2018, 02:31:37 PM »
+8

We are reaching new levels of beta-ness. Triggered by airsoft guns.  :clint:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1927 on: March 11, 2018, 10:03:32 PM »
+1
Wait. Which way lies tragedy again?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1928 on: March 12, 2018, 02:55:59 AM »
+12
Speaking of airsoft, I think it's pretty cool when guys with special forces training play airsoft and wreck everyone:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1929 on: March 12, 2018, 03:00:01 AM »
+3

Well he's right you shouldn't wave around airsofts in public or school settings because they will and have been mistaken for real guns, but in like those closed off arenas and courses where the entire objective is to shoot other people with airsoft guns, it's perfectly ok.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1930 on: March 12, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
+4

To be fair, I do think it's kind of hilarious that the airsoft community is too autistic to tolerate making the guns easily distinguishable because they need them to be as realistic as possible for their big gay game. Everyone I have ever known to play airsoft was some 90 pound super sperg, and normal people who want to pretend to shoot each other just play paintball.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands old Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1931 on: March 12, 2018, 09:33:25 AM »
+10
Speaking of airsoft, I think it's pretty cool when guys with special forces training play airsoft and wreck everyone:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg</a>

I was 16 when paintball was just getting big, an offer of a free (or really discounted) game made its way around school and a bunch of us went out there. Turns out the national guard wanted to play against high schoolers, wrecking everyone is exactly what they did, and very very quickly too.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1932 on: March 12, 2018, 03:27:19 PM »
+3
Airsoft was a lot of fun when I was 14.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1934 on: March 18, 2018, 02:07:34 PM »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #1935 on: March 18, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »
+4
Tubby should do what I do - do some dabs and go for a long 6-8 mile run while listening to sick jams while baked.  VR/AR can't replicate an experience like that and he'd lose weight. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1936 on: March 18, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »
+10
Tubby should do what I do - do some dabs and go for a long 6-8 mile run while listening to sick jams while baked.  VR/AR can't replicate an experience like that and he'd lose weight.

JUST DO DRUGS WHAT ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING DRUGS ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!

- Lowtax

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1937 on: March 18, 2018, 09:22:49 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF67Mm0l4Pw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF67Mm0l4Pw</a>

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #1939 on: April 16, 2018, 06:43:58 PM »
+7

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1940 on: April 16, 2018, 08:35:36 PM »
They're selling Soylent at Costco now.

Our hallowed ground has been defiled, all is lost.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1941 on: April 17, 2018, 02:37:11 AM »
+5
They always say the same thing if you bring up migrant crime statistics: white/native men are more likely to commit rape. Where does this come from? I see a lot of older liberals claiming the same thing, who probably haven't attended women studies classes during their time in university.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Better dead than red Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1942 on: April 17, 2018, 03:03:14 AM »
+4

Taco Bell Curve

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #1943 on: April 17, 2018, 03:13:26 AM »
They're selling Soylent at Costco now.

Our hallowed ground has been defiled, all is faggot.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1944 on: April 17, 2018, 03:19:19 AM »
+10
They always say the same thing if you bring up migrant crime statistics: white/native men are more likely to commit rape. Where does this come from? I see a lot of older liberals claiming the same thing, who probably haven't attended women studies classes during their time in university.

It comes from these soyboy retards using total numbers vs per-capita numbers depending on what faggot subversion they're trying to push at any given time. And even then it's usually grossly wrong, because they're fucking piece of shit idiots.

Either they don't understand proportionality or they deliberately ignore it in favour of virtue signaling for assorted pocks and self-flagelating against their own race
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:21:27 AM by Franzo »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands old Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1945 on: April 17, 2018, 10:50:50 AM »
+3
Is megan his last name or is this like a couples account like I see on zogbook sometimes? so beta.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1946 on: April 17, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »
+8

It comes from these soyboy retards using total numbers vs per-capita numbers depending on what faggot subversion they're trying to push at any given time. And even then it's usually grossly wrong, because they're fucking piece of shit idiots.

Either they don't understand proportionality or they deliberately ignore it in favour of virtue signaling for assorted pocks and self-flagelating against their own race

Per capita numbers are racist.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1947 on: April 17, 2018, 02:13:36 PM »
+10
Imagine being so scared of being seen as intolerant that you have to qualify a tweet by stating you wouldn't mind if your son was a woman.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:43:09 PM by Got Soylent? »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1948 on: April 17, 2018, 02:46:42 PM »
+3
The latest thing is changing the words "Git gud" to "be better" because the way that Kratos says it is so comforting and re-assuring to them or whatever bullshit.

Soyboys have fucking Daddy Issues.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Better dead than red Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1949 on: April 18, 2018, 12:36:08 AM »
+2
Is megan his last name or is this like a couples account like I see on zogbook sometimes? so beta.
Johnny Andmegan Cuckleberry