;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 114855 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others
« Reply #925 on: April 12, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »
+1
I'm not a DC guy but I know enough about the Teen Titans to know that the property didn't need an injection of ~diversity~ because they already had Cyborg. So now a black guy, a green kid, and a couple of girls isn't diverse enough. Are they making Robin a tranny? Going with the girl Robin from The Dark Knight Returns?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #926 on: April 12, 2018, 02:38:21 PM »
I'm not a DC guy but I know enough about the Teen Titans to know that the property didn't need an injection of ~diversity~ because they already had Cyborg. So now a black guy, a green kid, and a couple of girls isn't diverse enough. Are they making Robin a tranny? Going with the girl Robin from The Dark Knight Returns?
I think Bumble Bee was the name of the black female superhero.
His name was Harry Anderson

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #927 on: April 12, 2018, 07:00:07 PM »
+10
Much like with Star Wars they found the blackest baboon possible to play the role. I guess "Black but not too black" is out the window too now.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #928 on: April 13, 2018, 12:07:29 AM »
+4
Lol. I'd be surprised if that show even makes it through 1 entire season before getting canned.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #929 on: April 13, 2018, 06:07:48 AM »
+9
sadly history indicates it wouldn't be viewed as a failure of the show, but a failure of the audience.  remember that the marvel guy didn't say diversity doesn't work for sales, he said comics readers don't like diversity.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #930 on: April 15, 2018, 10:23:01 PM »
+1
Gender swapping the Teen Titans would be better than the Manic Panic Crew in that leaked pic.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #931 on: April 17, 2018, 10:34:34 PM »
+7
http://boundingintocomics.com/2018/04/17/leaked-photos-show-antifa-will-debut-in-ta-nehisi-coates-new-captain-america-story/

Antifa being introduced in a Captain America comic with a psuedo alt right pro hydra group at their opponent that also has a Russian connection.  Hmm yes I wonder which side Captain America will take here.  I guess we can officially call him a Communist sympathizer.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #932 on: April 18, 2018, 07:01:00 AM »
+10
How do supervillains keep winning elections in the Marvel universe?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #933 on: April 18, 2018, 11:43:19 AM »
+4
How do supervillains keep winning elections in the Marvel universe?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XVcqZodAM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XVcqZodAM</a>

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #934 on: April 19, 2018, 03:49:17 AM »
+8

:adam:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #935 on: April 19, 2018, 04:58:28 AM »
+18
Is that supposed to be the brutally murdered family of the Russian czar in that picture?

"rebelled"  :rolleyes:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #936 on: April 19, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »
+4
Fuck that, are the green faces supposed to be a Pepe reference?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: April 19, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
+9
one of the red flags has dickbutt on it.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tendies Necromancer
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: April 21, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »
This looks kind of horrifying and possibly interesting. Did anyone read the first series?
https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/23-772/Colder-The-Bad-Seed-1

Saw this image in the sidebar on imgur.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Californian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: April 21, 2018, 01:15:35 PM »
+9
Good to know Marvel endorses regicide and the revolutionary chaos it causes in its aftermath.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
An androgynous and lustful bisexual cop, Jenny is an anarchist at heart.
« Reply #940 on: April 30, 2018, 08:49:42 AM »
+13
Old news, but still funny.  HBO is making a Watchmen series and the character breakdowns were "leaked" (read: meant to cause outrage so the producers could virtue signal about muh diversity).

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/watchmen/watchmen-hbo-tv-series-character-breakdowns-are-most-definitely-not-what-fans-will-be-expecting-a160090

Angela Abraham: African-American female cop. Independent and intelligent, she's also a realist. She's married to Cal, with whom she has a daughter and is fiercely protective of them both.

Cal Abraham: African-American male who is the stay-at-home husband (*cough* drug dealer *cough*) of Angela. While he seems at home as the king of his castle and being a loving husband and father, it's clear his past has a different story to tell.

Looking Glass: A good looking cop, the native Oklahoman isn't simple as his rural accent makes him appear to be. A top interrogator and behavioral scientist, he may also be a bit of a sociopath.

Panda: An ethnic desk cop, he's cynical and tough and puts his job first. Not a friend to many, he uses comedy to keep people at bay.

Red Scare: Mafioso, track suit wearing cop. His Russian accent lends to his abrasiveness.

Pirate Jenny: An androgynous and lustful bisexual cop, Jenny is an anarchist at heart.

Pirate Jenny: An androgynous and lustful bisexual cop, Jenny is an anarchist at heart.

:tom:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #941 on: April 30, 2018, 08:53:02 AM »
+14
why even license the watchmen name/setting if you're just doing some shitty leftist police drama  :jesse:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #942 on: April 30, 2018, 09:11:35 AM »
+19
Because cultural marxists aren't about creating, they're about destruction.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: An androgynous and lustful bisexual cop, Jenny is an anarchist at heart.
« Reply #943 on: April 30, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »
+9

DESTROY THE SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RESPECT THE SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #944 on: April 30, 2018, 11:09:58 PM »
+5
I don't even think Judge Dredd went that retarded with their police characters.

Hell you have to go to Sam and Max to find police characters to be written like that and both of them are animals. This Watchmen shit is something that's passing itself off as serious business which means it's going to end in a smoldering car fire.

Also yes I think they're even more retarded by having these characters reference Black Freighter.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:13:18 PM by a torrent of piss »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
+5
Wait.. the same Watchmen that already has a movie that was pretty damn faithful to the original material? The fuck?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
Wait.. the same Watchmen that already has a movie that was pretty damn faithful to the original material? The fuck?
But wait, stay with me for a moment. What if we... take this thing we're going to make... and tell people it's that thing that they already like?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Do any of you horrible, smelly nerds know where to order single issues online? I've been buying Batman: White Knight, but my local shop ran out of issue 4 and doesn't expect to get more any time soon.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Do any of you horrible, smelly nerds know where to order single issues online? I've been buying Batman: White Knight, but my local shop ran out of issue 4 and doesn't expect to get more any time soon.

This the right one? https://www.atomicempire.com/Comic/Cover/161262

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

This the right one? https://www.atomicempire.com/Comic/Cover/161262
Danke schoen.