;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 213049 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #5150 on: April 10, 2018, 01:28:19 PM »
+10
https://theblast.com/t-j-miller-arrested-false-bomb-threat/

TJ Miller was arrested for calling in a false bomb threat on an Amtrak train.

Obligatory reminder that TJ Miller beat his college girlfriend and then when called out on it, claimed she was a lying whore.

The most fucked part of the TJ Miller saga is that this is how most liberals live their lives. Raping women while claiming to be an #allay? Calling in false threats to the police for #reasons? How many times have we heard this story?

He only gets attention because he's famous.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5151 on: April 11, 2018, 01:57:10 PM »
+1

Obligatory reminder that TJ Miller beat his college girlfriend and then when called out on it, claimed she was a lying whore.

I'm not even gonna hold out on the false hope of him serving prison time, but what are the financial repercussions of something like this? What's a rough estimate he'll be on the hook for if Amtrak takes him to court?

Is him being reduced to "average working shlub" a real possibility between attorney fees and potentially loosing a lawsuit? Sure seems like it could be, but I have no clue, when it comes to legal matters of that caliber.

His Hollywood career is thoroughly over, but at the end of it all, will he have enough money to coast through life on, or will he lose enough to a point where he has to find ~work~ again, be it stand up shill or blue collar work?

Realistically, what money does he have? The few seasons of Silicon Valley have to be the majority of his royalties. The Emoji movie is straight to Netflix/bargain bin bullshit, so that's probably a few million... Going down the list... Ready Player One is I'm sure enough to keep him safe, along with whatever other shit he did in Deadpool... Meh.. Looks like he'll be fine, but at least he's fucked career wise.
His parents are incredibly well off, and Hollywood loves a come back story if he can ever get his shit sorted out.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5152 on: April 11, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »
+7

I'm not even gonna hold out on the false hope of him serving prison time, but what are the financial repercussions of something like this? What's a rough estimate he'll be on the hook for if Amtrak takes him to court?

Is him being reduced to "average working shlub" a real possibility between attorney fees and potentially loosing a lawsuit? Sure seems like it could be, but I have no clue, when it comes to legal matters of that caliber.

His Hollywood career is thoroughly over, but at the end of it all, will he have enough money to coast through life on, or will he lose enough to a point where he has to find ~work~ again, be it stand up shill or blue collar work?

Realistically, what money does he have? The few seasons of Silicon Valley have to be the majority of his royalties. The Emoji movie is straight to Netflix/bargain bin bullshit, so that's probably a few million... Going down the list... Ready Player One is I'm sure enough to keep him safe, along with whatever other shit he did in Deadpool... Meh.. Looks like he'll be fine, but at least he's fucked career wise.
His parents are incredibly well off, and Hollywood loves a come back story if he can ever get his shit sorted out.
One can lend sympathy to someone who does drugs, drinks, and beats women with their fist/dick. But burning bridges in the industry and calling in a fake bomb scare is a new one.
His name was Harry Anderson

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5153 on: April 11, 2018, 04:58:38 PM »
+3
He did have part of his brain removed due to either a tumor or brain hemorrhage while filming the hit Yogi Bear 3D.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5155 on: April 18, 2018, 09:57:15 AM »
+4

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5156 on: April 18, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
+6
Yeah that sure is an arab woman typical of all female arabs right there.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5157 on: April 18, 2018, 02:52:18 PM »
+5
Why are we talking about that ugly fuck and her dumb opinion?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5158 on: April 18, 2018, 03:51:32 PM »
+6
Why are we talking about that ugly fuck and her dumb opinion?

Because its a slow unsourced Star Wars youtube videos recapped by ATOP day.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5159 on: April 18, 2018, 06:48:16 PM »
+9
She is offensively ugly.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5160 on: April 20, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »
+5

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5161 on: April 20, 2018, 08:53:16 PM »
+14
Hillary Clinton to Campaign Staff: 'I Am Getting Pretty Tired of Hearing About How Nobody Likes Me'

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-2016-campaign-895092
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5162 on: April 20, 2018, 09:12:22 PM »
+10

"M'leaders of the world, I'm ready to join you"

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5163 on: April 20, 2018, 09:52:15 PM »
+8
Dang, that dude gets bigger and bigger. He's a one-man famine.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5164 on: May 01, 2018, 07:37:04 AM »
+4
lately every time i check cbs sports for draft news or baseball scores they try to get me to watch these two millennial faggots skype each other about the patriots

their faces make me irrationally angry.  i had to look at them, and now you do too:

Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #5165 on: May 01, 2018, 07:38:04 AM »
+6
i had to look at them, and now you do too:

You're a monster.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5166 on: May 01, 2018, 08:05:23 AM »
Thank god the Bruins made it through the first round and are looking like they can beat Tampa in this series. I don't think I'd be able to deal with more Patriots shit or god forbid niggerball.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5167 on: May 07, 2018, 10:59:57 PM »
+8
https://www.thewrap.com/eric-schneiderman-weinstein-prosecutor-accused-abuse-role-playing/
Democrat darling AG of New York has been #metoo'ed. Was being groomed to be a top leader.
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who took on Harvey Weinstein after reports of the disgraced mogul’s sexual misconduct, now faces allegations of his own: Four women have accused him of nonconsensual physical violence, the New Yorker reports.

Whoops! Oh well, a lot of the accusations have been pretty weak recently.

Selvaratnam said Schneiderman warned that he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both women said he threatened to kill them if they dumped him. A spokesman for Schneiderman, 63, said he “never made any of these threats.”

A fourth woman said that when she rebuffed an advance by Schneiderman, he slapped her across the face, leaving a mark that remained until the next day. She screamed and began to cry, the magazine said. Though she asked not to be identified, the magazine said, she provided the reporters with a photograph documenting the injury.

:drew:

Bonus tweets

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:48:42 PM by unprivsplain »

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian You can't know! Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5168 on: May 08, 2018, 12:01:50 AM »
+5

Whoops! Oh well, a lot of the accusations have been pretty weak recently.

Selvaratnam said Schneiderman warned that he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both women said he threatened to kill them if they dumped him. A spokesman for Schneiderman, 63, said he “never made any of these threats.”

A fourth woman said that when she rebuffed an advance by Schneiderman, he slapped her across the face, leaving a mark that remained until the next day. She screamed and began to cry, the magazine said. Though she asked not to be identified, the magazine said, she provided the reporters with a photograph documenting the injury.

:drew:

For some reason male feminists always turn out to be the very men they rail against. Projection? Guilt? Predators can sense prey?  :adam:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5169 on: May 08, 2018, 01:41:20 AM »
+8
I'd seen this floating around and didn't think too much of it.

Then I looked at the date.  :stare:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5170 on: May 08, 2018, 05:46:35 PM »
+4

It simply couldn't be that many of these powerful men have open secrets known to the political and social elite.  And they would never, ever look the other way for each other as they climb the rungs of power. It's simply amazing how all this comes out only after they've been elected to office.

Mr. President, I am still not tired of winning.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5171 on: May 08, 2018, 09:54:19 PM »
+3

It simply couldn't be that many of these powerful men have open secrets known to the political and social elite.  And they would never, ever look the other way for each other as they climb the rungs of power. It's simply amazing how all this comes out only after they've been elected to office.

Mr. President, I am still not tired of winning.

At this point some are convinced of time travel or divine intervention.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5172 on: May 08, 2018, 11:27:05 PM »
+7
There were points during the election where I seriously wondered whether we were seeing the hand of God in action. Stuff like Hillary collapsing, the "this is a legitimate email" flub that led to the DNC hack, the overconfidence that led Team Hillary to not campaign in key states.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5173 on: May 08, 2018, 11:32:52 PM »
+6
The hand of Holy Trinity God, not g-d.

:foundout:

WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5174 on: May 11, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »
+5
There were points during the election where I seriously wondered whether we were seeing the hand of God in action. Stuff like Hillary collapsing, the "this is a legitimate email" flub that led to the DNC hack, the overconfidence that led Team Hillary to not campaign in key states.

Don't forget the flies on her face during one of the debates.