;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 187483 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2825 on: December 10, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »
+1
Teresa May is continuing to make a ballsup of Brexit...

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2826 on: December 12, 2018, 06:26:16 PM »
+6
The vote of no confidence failed... so basically UK is fucked. They are either getting the absolute cancer of a "deal" May was able to negotiate, or it's just straight up another referendum.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #2827 on: December 12, 2018, 06:43:41 PM »
+10
I hope they enact that shitty deal.  The UK is such a lost cause and an utter shitshow that pure accelerationism is the only way to go.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2828 on: December 12, 2018, 09:07:08 PM »
+10
There was an amazing segment on (forgot which) US news channel where they were unironically saying that the EU has the toughest trade negotiators in the world and NOBODY could get the kind of deal Parliament wants and anybody who has ever dealt with the EU knows that they are a bunch of bad hombres who don't give a fucking inch in trade negotiations.

:okaysure:

Its like they're selectively forgetting that there was one guy who told them to go fuck themselves and wouldn't cuck when they whined like babies.

:sad:

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2829 on: December 13, 2018, 07:38:14 AM »
+7
Never forget the elite negotiating team.  :rip:

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #2830 on: December 13, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »
+6
*Cries when deal doesn't get accepted*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNibRaECps" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNibRaECps</a>

For a while on Reddit when you brought it up, people would shout you down and say, "She wasn't crying! She was just emotional!"

I am serious.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:30:13 AM by Got Soylent? »

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2831 on: December 13, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »
+7
lol being nice makes you entitled to a fair deal, these leafcucks deserved to be fucking colonized by China.
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2832 on: December 13, 2018, 04:17:09 PM »
+6
lol being nice makes you entitled to a fair deal, these leafcucks deserved to be fucking colonized by China.

Canada is the "nice guy" of international politics. He looks enviously upon the chadly United States, muttering under its breath about how he's a stupid jock redneck, as he gets better deals than poor Canada could ever hope for.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #2833 on: December 13, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
+3

They look like overgrown college students and postgrad interns cosplaying as big important business people. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2834 on: December 13, 2018, 05:23:06 PM »
+2
They should send in a bunch of soccer hooligans. They seem to be very effective in Euroshit countries.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2835 on: December 13, 2018, 07:21:39 PM »
+3

Purple bitch in the middle should buy a dress and not a sausage casing.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2837 on: December 14, 2018, 06:46:58 AM »
+5
https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/exclusive-brit-man-53-who-spoke-out-against-rape-gangs-on-trial-for-hate-speech/

How do you bongs put up with this shit?

A local grandmother was also arrested alongside him for “nothing more than filming his speeches” according to a source close to the case.

She said: “The Police came to my door, and said, “Catherine, we’re arresting you for distributing racial hatred.”

Catherine, 60 was questioned by Police, she said they asked her if she was a ‘racist’ and questioned her about connections to activist Tommy Robinson.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2838 on: December 14, 2018, 07:46:09 AM »
+8
I've said it time and time again: UK is the only country in Europe that I have absolutely no hope for. This country is done.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare