;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 656941 times)

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Anonymous Deplorables
    • server
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #9300 on: April 14, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »
+2
Why does putin keep assad in power? Just make Syria part of russia instead.

he doesn't want the same angry sand nigger problems we continue to deal with after 17 years

That and the Ruskies already have a hard time trying to keep the Caucatrash mountain niggers as it is. Much like the Pakis, the average Syrian is a genetic mass of junk. The issue is not the issue for both sides; it's all about ensuring that the gassing is restricted to Syria and Syria only (for now).

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Anonymous Deplorables
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #9301 on: April 14, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
+3
Why does putin keep assad in power? Just make Syria part of russia instead.

If he did that, he'd actually be responsible for the people, gibs, messy govt decisions, etc. Syrians would have a say in Russian politics, which he would not like (well as much as anyone besides :putin: has a say in Russian politics).

I think he sees Syria as his Israel--a country he can arm and use as a proxy and toehold in the oil rich Middle East. He probably also likes it being fucked up and unstable because a stable Syria might get the rest of the Arabs to focus on other things, like uniting to take out Israel. And while I don't think Putin is a fan of Israel, he wants it around to keep up the status quo--a warm war situation where Israel vs the Muslim ME keeps things in balance and check. If Israel were gone and the Arabs were united, an oil rich stable Caliphate or Pan-Arab Federation with nothing else to do could threaten Russia from the south.

Literally end your timeline, voidcel

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9302 on: April 14, 2018, 02:14:21 PM »
+9
So no World War I: Part 3, No Dead Assad, No Iraq War II, No Boots on The Ground, just a bunch of destroyed expensive military equipment that China, iran, and Russia are going to have to spend money to replace. The operation only lasted a few hours compared to the 2 week long media hype train.

Bolten you have failed the neocons. You couldn't give John McCain one more fancy war before he shuffles off into the void.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:16:46 PM by a torrent of piss »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9303 on: April 14, 2018, 02:34:35 PM »
+3
>they bet against Trump

Nigga literally tweeted Mission Accomplished.

:niggershine:

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #9304 on: April 14, 2018, 02:50:11 PM »
+13

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9305 on: April 14, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »
+7

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9306 on: April 14, 2018, 04:43:00 PM »
+21
You know things are weird politically and socially when ur-shitlibbery and Trump Derangement Syndrome is starting to get noticed and commented upon by people like Nate Silver:

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #9307 on: April 14, 2018, 04:45:36 PM »
+6
Motherfucker, New jersey had Chick Fil A for the longest time where as NYC just had Arby's, it gave you a purpose to go to both states on the drive home depending on what you wanted.

Now NYC has both and new jersey still doesn't have Arby's.

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #9308 on: April 14, 2018, 05:06:22 PM »
+9
Motherfucker, New jersey had Chick Fil A for the longest time where as NYC just had Arby's, it gave you a purpose to go to both states on the drive home depending on what you wanted.

Now NYC has both and new jersey still doesn't have Arby's.

This is such a useful, overarching, and largely impenetrable metaphor that I feel like Spengler would have enjoyed it.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9309 on: April 14, 2018, 08:47:41 PM »
+1
You know things are weird politically and socially when ur-shitlibbery and Trump Derangement Syndrome is starting to get noticed and commented upon by people like Nate Silver:

I saw a Chick-Fil-A here the other day too, I thought it odd since I looked into franchising before and they were looking to break into the North East. I guess it could be argued that it does represent a shift in opinions.
 :jesse:
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #9310 on: April 14, 2018, 08:54:42 PM »
+3
Chik Fil A does a ton of business here, at closing time there's still roughly a few dozen people waiting for their order. The Drive thru is packed even at 9:45.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9311 on: April 14, 2018, 10:22:11 PM »
+4
The look on her face when he thanks Trump  :tuss: :depressedlesbian:  :tuss:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc</a>

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9312 on: April 14, 2018, 10:43:00 PM »
+7

I bet those Russian trolls are actually people angry with the missile strike.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9313 on: April 14, 2018, 11:11:11 PM »
+11
The concept of Republicans or conservatives or even dumbass magapedes being against this bullshit in Syria has to be pretty mindblowing to Washington, who just expects them to be willing grist for the war mill.  Wouldn't doubt it if they actually believed this was the work of Russian twitter trolls.  A good sign of how far things have come along in the past 15 years.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9314 on: April 14, 2018, 11:22:32 PM »
+6
I don't think the situation is rah-rah super great, but I do think:

1) the chemical attack was done via helicopters, so it's highly likely that it was Assad since the rebels lack air power; and

2) we really can't afford to allow the impression that sometimes you can get away with using chemical weapons.

So I'm okay with how things have gone, provided that it doesn't turn into a peacekeeping swamp.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #9315 on: April 15, 2018, 12:49:49 AM »
+5
Bunch of planes and buildings blew up, nobody died.

No World War 3 and this is already being forgotten about and they're going back to Stormy Daniel's insider info about her top secret russian clientele who wanted her to give coded messages to trump.

Next week is COMEYPOCALYPSE which will contradict  the previous anti-trump book that was formerly being touted as fact and then Comey gets his ass handed to him later on in the week and his book will be filed under the fiction section.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:52:22 AM by a torrent of piss »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #9316 on: April 15, 2018, 02:54:47 AM »
+12

1) the chemical attack was done via helicopters, so it's highly likely that it was Assad since the rebels lack air power; and

2) we really can't afford to allow the impression that sometimes you can get away with using chemical weapons.

So I'm okay with how things have gone, provided that it doesn't turn into a peacekeeping swamp.
3) Maybe there wasn't a chemical attack as the only source we have for their being on is the fucking islamists who were getting their asses handed to them by Assad.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9317 on: April 15, 2018, 05:47:58 AM »
+12

3) Maybe there wasn't a chemical attack as the only source we have for their being on is the fucking islamists who were getting their asses handed to them by Assad.

I can't believe I'm empty quoting a Dave post in the Trump thread.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #9318 on: April 15, 2018, 06:56:15 AM »
+9
Assad's thought process according to the US and UK
'Hey guys, you know those rebels who are about to be totally crushed within a matter of days? Let's drop chemical weapons on them, last time chemical weapons were mentioned the whole international community turned a blind eye and sure as hell didn't try to use it as an excuse to bomb us!'

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9319 on: April 15, 2018, 08:22:43 AM »
+11

edit oops wrong thread, but still topical
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:33:54 AM by Shakebox »

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9320 on: April 15, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
+7

I wouldn't put it past the "moderate rebels" to lob some tear gas at some kids than film the aftermath.

The average normie/boomer that buys this neocon warhawk stuff isn't going to look into the differences between CS and Chlorine gas versus stuff like Sarin.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9321 on: April 15, 2018, 10:48:53 AM »
+8

I wouldn't put it past the "moderate rebels" to lob some tear gas at some kids than film the aftermath.

The average normie/boomer that buys this neocon warhawk stuff isn't going to look into the differences between CS and Chlorine gas versus stuff like Sarin.

This is where a fair and impartial media comes in to fill in the gaps.  A real shame that we don't have anything resembling that.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #9322 on: April 15, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »
+5
Here is the Russian media's take on things:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/eyewitness-testimonies-during-syria-chemical-attack-explain-how-video-was-staged

Couple interviews from doctors/med students in Syria.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #9323 on: April 15, 2018, 11:48:33 AM »
+9
I wouldn't trust our media but I also wouldn't trust Syrian "doctors".

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9324 on: April 15, 2018, 12:47:36 PM »
+8
The New Yorker, still stinging from the infiltration of Chic-Fil-A declares:

The End Stage of the Trump Presidency

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/michael-cohen-and-the-end-stage-of-the-trump-presidency

This is the week we know, with increasing certainty, that we are entering the last phase of the Trump Presidency. This doesnít feel like a prophecy; it feels like a simple statement of the apparent truth. I know dozens of reporters and other investigators who have studied Donald Trump and his business and political ties. Some have been skeptical of the idea that President Trump himself knowingly colluded with Russian officials. It seems not at all Trumpian to participate in a complex plan with a long-term, uncertain payoff. Collusion is an imprecise word, but it does seem close to certain that his son Donald, Jr., and several people who worked for him colluded with people close to the Kremlin; it is up to prosecutors and then the courts to figure out if this was illegal or merely deceitful. We may have a hard time finding out what President Trump himself knew and approved.

However, I am unaware of anybody who has taken a serious look at Trumpís business who doesnít believe that there is a high likelihood of rampant criminality.

Those who hate Trump already think heís a crook; those who love him donít care.

I believe this assessment is wrong. Sure, many people have a vague sense of Trumpís shadiness, but once the full details are better known and digested, a fundamentally different narrative about Trump will become commonplace.

Of course Trump is raging and furious and terrified. Prosecutors are now looking at his core. Cohen was the key intermediary between the Trump family and its partners around the world; he was chief consigliere and dealmaker throughout its period of expansion into global partnerships with sketchy oligarchs. He wasnít a slick politico who showed up for a few months. He knows everything, he recorded much of it, and now prosecutors will know it, too. It seems inevitable that much will be made public. We donít know when. We donít know the precise path the next few months will take. There will be resistance and denial and counterattacks. But it seems likely that, when we look back on this week, we will see it as a turning point. We are now in the end stages of the Trump Presidency.

:wrong: