;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 16342 times)

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
if only hillary had won, nobody would have ever known!  :ultlibrage:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
McCabe, he a good boy, he dindu nuffins!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
That is such an amazing back bend and pretzel twisting of logic, that I cannot even wrap my brain around it.  :facepalm:

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+16

:tucker:

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards

:tom:

That's got to be a troll, right?

edit: Wow. Guess not. I wonder what color the sky is in his world?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:05:33 PM by Jim Acostas Impotent Rage »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards

:tom:

No it's not a troll, there's a fuckload of people with fucked up priorities that they think are morals.

Some fuckhead from CBS jumped on Comey's comment that the president is morally unfit for office. The reason why he's morally unfit is because we're a nation built on women's rights, are against hate speech, are pro-choice, and pro gay marriage. Trump isn't any of these things therefore he's immoral.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Morally unfit: be drumpf

Morally fit: Stand by your husband for political reasons while he turns the Oval Office into Bill's Thrill and Fill

He's buddies with Louise Mensch who was the one who got suckered into reporting that Trump's old modeling agency was a sex trafficking front via a tip from someone who admitted they made it all up out of whole cloth, then tripled down by saying that they had other sources for the story that they could not reveal

He's also famous for tweetstorm threads with 200+ tweets in them that lead nowhere
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:25:58 PM by Americas Most Trusted News Source »

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
seth abramson is one of the most unhinged conspiracy theorists i have ever witnessed

take a look at some of the articles based on his twitter "reportage" over the last few years.  i don't think a single instance of his nutty fabulism has ever aligned with objective reality
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
So I guess the thinking behind releasing the letter was that there were going to be leaks about the FBI possessing more emails if he didn't do anything about it. How DARE they bring to attention these emails! Why couldn't they just wait until after the election to blow the whistle!? IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!

That's the disgusting part about this. They just thought "Well, after she is elected, we can say, 'Well, we found more emails but it doesn't matter now' and then we can just throw it under the rug and no one will care."

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
There's multiple reasons for various leaks, but this leak was done to cover up the fact the guys wife was outed for getting handouts from Hillary/Dems.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
if only hillary had won, nobody would have ever known!  :ultlibrage:

Imagine if a Comey who was never fired was the one leading the Russian investigation into a Trump who didn't have the power of the White House to defend himself with. Everybody who had ever been associated with Trump would be totally ruined.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
+10
Like there would be a Russia investigation if Hillary had won. The Russia investigation was the upper decker that Hillary left after Trump won the election without her permission.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
Like there would be a Russia investigation if Hillary had won. The Russia investigation was the upper decker that Hillary left after Trump won the election without her permission.

I think they had the Russian thing ready to go either way. They needed a way to punish Trump and all of his allies for having the gall to dare to run against Hillary.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Not a chance. There’s a reason why we didn’t hear about Russia from the time Manafort was fired and until right after the election. The FBI and Democrats were too well intertwined with the piss dossiers which is how all of this is coming up. We would have never heard of any of this if it wasn’t for it.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
They had the Russian thing, but remember, according to the texts (and discussed in McCabe's office) the plan was just "an insurance policy"  on the off chance that Trump won. Haha. But Trump has no chance of winning, so it's kinda just like having too many life  boats on the Titanic. They should go ahead and get rid of some because she'll never sink.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/16/robert-mueller-many-news-stories-trump-russia-prob/

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office is warning that “many” news articles on the Trump-Russia probe have been wrong.

The statement from a spokesperson did not single out particular stories. But the warning did come after media inquiries about a McClatchy News story on Friday that said Mr. Mueller has evidence that President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, did in fact travel to Prague in 2016 as alleged by the Christopher Steele dossier.

“What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the Mueller spokesperson said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”

:jesse:

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
That's it. Mueller is a Russian.

St. Pfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
That's it. Mueller is a Russian.

The Russians got to him, just like they got to Kim Jong Un!
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Or it means that Hannity and FAUX NEWS STATE RUN PROPAGANDA MEDIA are lying about the investigation being biased!!!! Trump is orange and has tiny hands!!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
A paraphrased tweetstorm from @drawandstrike for the blackpillers/FIRE SESSIONS bros:

Congress making referrals is great, but remember: the Sessions/Horowitz/Huber plan is to unveil the evidence to the Congress, *the public* and *the media* before the indictments are unsealed. Remember, Andy McCabe hasn't had his indictment unsealed yet. They wanted to wait until the OIG report dropped to do that. And they are still waiting because they plan to unseal many of these indictments all together at once.

2 more parts of the DOJ IG report need to be released to the Congress, the public and the media before you will see Sessions file charges:

1) OIG report on the DOJ/FBI handling of the Clinton email investigation
2) OIG report on FISC Court warrant on Carter Page.

Now, MEMBERS OF CONGRESS have seen enough evidence to make these referrals. Soon the public and the media will also have the evidence laid out for them by DOJ IG Michael Horowitz. Trey Gowdy has called Horowitz to testify to Congress Oversight Committee on May 8, in 3 weeks.

Sessions is not going to do this BACKWARDS, where you indict somebody FIRST, and then while the media is going apeshit 24/7 for weeks, try to roll out the evidence and make the case for charging that person. Look how they handled McCabe just being FIRED. You had the media spinning like mad for McCabe, how he was this hard workin' FBI guy as honest and trustworthy as the day is long, etc. etc. for WEEKS after Sessions fired him.

What if Sessions had started by INDICTING McCabe first, then waited 3 weeks to have Horowitz release his report on McCabe and show the public the evidence that warranted McCabe's termination? Instead, Sessions strategy is pretty clear to me: make the case public FIRST, then indict. 

Who's defending McCabe's actions NOW, after that very thorough and very detailed report from Horowitz was made public?

Between now and May 8, when DOJ Inspector General Horowitz will come testify before Trey Gowdy's commitee, it's very likely both remaining parts of his report will have been released and most of the evidence behind these referrals will be public. Before *McCabe's report * was released, what defense of him were Democrats, DNC Media & Never Trump making for weeks?

"Why, Andy McCabe commit numerous acts of perjury! OUTRAGEOUS! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THAT ACCUSATION!"

Hear anybody trying to mount that defense NOW? I sure haven't. And remember, the McCabe report just dealt with his lies about unauthorized LEAKS that he made to media and then lied about, blaming his own coworkers for them. You will see Andy McCabe's name again, in BOTH remaining IG reports that are coming, since he was neck deep in both the Clinton Email cover up and the FISC Court Carter Page shenanigans.

Trust me on this: by the time Jeff Sessions finally rolls out unsealed indictments for these people, the Dems/DNC Media/Never Trump efforts to defend them & help them escape justice is going to be 100 times HARDER because he'll wait for all the evidence to be made public FIRST. As a signal flare to light the way to where things are headed, these Congressional referrals to the Attorney General today are great. But don't expect immediate actions from Sessions on this TODAY or even this week.

May 8 is 3 weeks away. It's coming. But you must be patient for awhile longer.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
Fuck I hope so, but I'll believe it when it happens

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+10

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes yes yes keep talking, all of you

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
At this point it's looking like whoever gets thrown under the biggest bus will go down harder, but it will be a race to the bottom because literally EVERYONE is lying.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards