;

Author Topic: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz  (Read 24991 times)

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Corporate Virtue Signaling Megathread: Cuz Feelz Over Realz
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2018, 09:40:48 PM »
+7

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 10:15:16 PM »
+9
How long until google puts out giant billboards and internet advertisements showing shitlord's personal information who have committed the act of wrong think?

Also the NRA discount was never able to overlap with the USAA discount, you could only pick one. We always chose the USAA one because I think the NRA was only like 10% where as the USAA one was closer to 25-35% usually.

AAA discount also didn't stack and that was around the same amount as the NRA one.

CNN has been getting steadily more brazen about doxxing Trump supporters over the last few months.

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2018, 01:59:07 AM »
+5
Musk is a world class conman who seems to have a knack for jumping on the next harebrained scheme before the previous one implodes.  Like most left wing darlings, he will eventually get dragged down and defeated by the dangerhairs for not being progressive enough.

IDK, I think that a private company doing something about space travel is pretty fucking cool. Especially since all NASA's programz were slashed to shit by Obama.
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2018, 03:35:23 AM »
+12

Ah yes the Black Market would surely collapse if such companies like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Visa, and Mastercard were not accepted at such establishments.

*snorts cocaine off editor's desk*

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2018, 05:15:11 AM »
+7
The Elon musk worship is fucking amazing. Oh wow billionaire bought a rocket. Why are we pretending that's an accomplishment? Not to mention Teslas. What did he invent? The idea of a fucking battery and motor in a car?

He didn't invent anything new as such, but he put all his personal money into projects that almost any other billionaire never would have. And he got shit done because he seems to hire the right people and inspire them the right way. He is essentially the Trump of technology. Everything he does tends to be under budget and on time.

My opinion on him has changed lately after I've learned what kind of a shitshow NASA has become. They are one of the most stagnant organizations on the planet. If there are no radical changes in NASA, they will never get a man to the Mars and I do mean NEVER. NASA has become a project for politicians to ensure massive jobs in their respective constituencies and ramping up climate change hysteria. Actual space exploration has been pushed to the bottom of the priorities list. If you want proof, just consider the fact that the greatest space exploration country in human history has no way to take their astronauts into space. If you want an extra dose of facepalm, go read about the SLS rocket program.

At this point Musk and SpaceX are our only hope if we want to see a man on Mars in our life time. I know he isn't perfect and I know for example that Tesla will never make a profit (probably). But he is kicking NASA's ass at the moment and that's good enough for me.

Musk is a world class conman who seems to have a knack for jumping on the next harebrained scheme before the previous one implodes.  Like most left wing darlings, he will eventually get dragged down and defeated by the dangerhairs for not being progressive enough.

Chad I like you and your posting, but don't you consider everything that SpaceX has achieved very impressive in a very short amount of time?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 06:20:29 AM »
+5
The Elon musk worship is fucking amazing. Oh wow billionaire bought a rocket. Why are we pretending that's an accomplishment? Not to mention Teslas. What did he invent? The idea of a fucking battery and motor in a car?

He didn't invent anything new as such, but he put all his personal money into projects that almost any other billionaire never would have. And he got shit done because he seems to hire the right people and inspire them the right way. He is essentially the Trump of technology. Everything he does tends to be under budget and on time.

He's spending a lot more of other peoples' money than he is his own.  He wouldn't have sold a single car if not for the massive subsidies the government underwrites into his business.  Yes he's a shrewd businessman and may be making some technological developments here and there but he's certainly much more con man than inventor.

Also who gives a fuck about going to Mars?  The moon space race was primarily a way to stick it to the commies at the time, we had a much better economy then so spending a lot of money on what was essentially a vanity project was more palatable.  We've got lots more problems that are higher priority than how to colonize a dead planet, if it's even possible.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 06:27:40 AM »
+1
He's spending a lot more of other peoples' money than he is his own.  He wouldn't have sold a single car if not for the massive subsidies the government underwrites into his business.  Yes he's a shrewd businessman and may be making some technological developments here and there but he's certainly much more con man than inventor.

Also who gives a fuck about going to Mars?  The moon space race was primarily a way to stick it to the commies at the time, we had a much better economy then so spending a lot of money on what was essentially a vanity project was more palatable.  We've got lots more problems that are higher priority than how to colonize a dead planet, if it's even possible.

I am familiar with all the problems with Tesla, I mentioned it in my post as well. Ultimately I don't care about Tesla, but I do care about SpaceX.

However, getting off this planet and setting up colonies elsewhere is a matter of survival for the human race. What do you think trumps survival on the list of priorities?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2018, 07:07:56 AM »
+5

I am familiar with all the problems with Tesla, I mentioned it in my post as well. Ultimately I don't care about Tesla, but I do care about SpaceX.

However, getting off this planet and setting up colonies elsewhere is a matter of survival for the human race. What do you think trumps survival on the list of priorities?

Survival at home, being that the struggle of second/third world nations trying to graduate to the first world is a huge tax on resources, especially water and energy.  And most political organizations are rife with obsessed sociopaths trying to keep old power structures in place.  We certainly won't be colonizing Mars if half our population is 87 IQ and can't take care of themselves.

I don't think we even have a great plan for making long term habitable structures on Mars, much less then tens of trillions it would cost at minimum to set up.  That's forgetting about the idea that colonizing other planets may not be possible to begin with, owing to the fact that evolutionary pressures might be wildly different in a place with much less gravity and different amounts of sunlight and other radiation, it may end up being that we can't do it without turning into different beings.  We also have no idea the effects it would have on human growth from childhood since we don't send babies up into space for years.

Remember the Biodome experiment way back in the 90's?  As it turns out that was a huge failure because of, of all things, plants not being able to grow without some things we take for granted on earth, i.e. wind which ultimately guides the plant's stem to firmness. 

Mars colonies are a much more distant dream than are popularized by science fiction and con men (like Musk).

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2018, 07:29:14 AM »
+4
Survival at home, being that the struggle of second/third world nations trying to graduate to the first world is a huge tax on resources, especially water and energy.  And most political organizations are rife with obsessed sociopaths trying to keep old power structures in place.  We certainly won't be colonizing Mars if half our population is 87 IQ and can't take care of themselves.

Agreed. Every other part of the world except for the Western hemisphere is dragging us down, literally.

I don't think we even have a great plan for making long term habitable structures on Mars, much less then tens of trillions it would cost at minimum to set up.  That's forgetting about the idea that colonizing other planets may not be possible to begin with, owing to the fact that evolutionary pressures might be wildly different in a place with much less gravity and different amounts of sunlight and other radiation, it may end up being that we can't do it without turning into different beings.  We also have no idea the effects it would have on human growth from childhood since we don't send babies up into space for years.

United States has spent a few trillion dollars in less than two decades bombing brown people in deserts, just think of what a tenth of that money could do put human habitats on Mars...

... or better yet, space. Space is the safest place to be. Gravity can be simulated, radiation can be shielded against. Stuff like the coriolis force can be learned to live with.

Remember the Biodome experiment way back in the 90's?  As it turns out that was a huge failure because of, of all things, plants not being able to grow without some things we take for granted on earth, i.e. wind which ultimately guides the plant's stem to firmness. 

Mars colonies are a much more distant dream than are popularized by science fiction and con men (like Musk).

There are huge challenges in colonizing space and other planets. There will be disasters. Entire colonies will be wiped out, either by disasters or human mistakes or sabotage.

And yet our long-term survival depends on it.

Just out of curiosity, how much "safe time" do you think we have on this planet?

- Jordin Kare

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2018, 07:42:16 AM »
+3
A tenth of the money would do nothing in the space race, it would take *tens* of trillions to set up even just a basic structure, maybe more.  I don't think you appreciate how much energy goes into getting a few thousand tons of metal up just out of our gravity.  The idea of taking enough to make some small facilities would be a herculean task, if we devoted half our economy just to it it would take a decade or more at least.

Space is the safest place to be. Gravity can be simulated, radiation can be shielded against. Stuff like the coriolis force can be learned to live with.

And you know this because it's been tried before?  Some things are so complicated you can't predict effects, there may be factors we have no idea about.  Like I said, the Biodome was nothing more than a thin sheet separating off an inside environment *on our own planet*, and it failed big time.  The idea that we can easily manufacture gravity and atmosphere on a totally different planet with no long standing effects is fucking retarded considering how many failures of many more modest endeavors have occurred.

Just out of curiosity, how much "safe time" do you think we have on this planet?

This is a stupid question, we've already been on the earth tens of thousands of years and we can't predict a wipeout effect, so there's no way to say.  Anyone telling you they have the answer is definitely a con man since we can't predict basic things 30 years from now.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2018, 08:27:50 AM »
+5
Chad I like you and your posting, but don't you consider everything that SpaceX has achieved very impressive in a very short amount of time?

It's not Elon's personal stash of money: he gets billions of dollars of government gibs for his schemes.  He's like a SuperNigger in that regard.

Here's a link talking about it: http://www.weeklystandard.com/elon-musk-wants-to-end-government-subsidies/article/2009014
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:30:20 AM by Dem Wypipo »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »
+3
A tenth of the money would do nothing in the space race, it would take *tens* of trillions to set up even just a basic structure, maybe more.  I don't think you appreciate how much energy goes into getting a few thousand tons of metal up just out of our gravity.  The idea of taking enough to make some small facilities would be a herculean task, if we devoted half our economy just to it it would take a decade or more at least.

Over a very long period of time. It's not like you have to write a check for 10 trillion just to get the ball rolling. Read more about the various proposals that have been made for Mars colonization, most of them are very reasonable in terms of cost. As for getting into orbit, the price per kg into orbit has been steadily coming down just with better optimized rockets. I hope we will get more advanced methods in the future like beamed propulsion or mass drivers.

Everyone knows getting into space and beyod is expensive. But we must do it, if we want to survive.

And you know this because it's been tried before?  Some things are so complicated you can't predict effects, there may be factors we have no idea about.  Like I said, the Biodome was nothing more than a thin sheet separating off an inside environment *on our own planet*, and it failed big time.  The idea that we can easily manufacture gravity and atmosphere on a totally different planet with no long standing effects is fucking retarded considering how many failures of many more modest endeavors have occurred.

So what is your suggestion? Do nothing because it's dangerous, expensive and complicated? With that kind of mentality you wouldn't have United States. If humankind doesn't expand into space it dies out sooner rather than later. It's not a question of if, but when.

This is a stupid question, we've already been on the earth tens of thousands of years and we can't predict a wipeout effect, so there's no way to say.  Anyone telling you they have the answer is definitely a con man since we can't predict basic things 30 years from now.

On the contrary, we can predict it rather well. Most people think we have hundreds of millions of years, if not a billion years until the photosynthesis stops, the oceans evoporate and the Sun becomes too hot to handle.

250 000 - 450 000 years from know, a star called Hipparcos 85605 might pass as close as 0.13 ly from the Sun. The star's path will mean it will dislodge a fuckton of comets, asteroids and dwarf planets from the Oort cloud and send them towards us to the inner Solar system.

In 1.35 million years, Gliese 710 will pass us by very close (perhaps as close as 0.2 ly), by some calculations close enough to affect Kuiper belt objects and knock them off their orbits in our direction.

What we need by that time is for our eggs not to be all in the same basket (Earth), or alternatively we need a fleet of spacehsips with literal doomsday weapons to fight the oncoming wave of planetary bodies hell-bent on our destruction.

It's not Elon's personal stash of money: he gets billions of dollars of government gibs for his schemes.  He's like a SuperNigger in that regard.

Here's a link talking about it: http://www.weeklystandard.com/elon-musk-wants-to-end-government-subsidies/article/2009014

So what? When it comes to SpaceX he gets paid to deliver payload into orbit. He has gotten what, 5-10 billions in terms of orders from the government? Unlike NASA SpaceX has a functioning platform to do that and unlike NASA they are not burning money in the most insance way one could imagine:

Instead of costing just $54 million, the US Government Accountability Office found that NASA spent $281.8 million revamping the mobile launcher from fiscal years 2012 to 2015, but still the work was not done. The recently released White House budget for fiscal year 2019 reveals that NASA anticipates spending an additional $396.2 million on the mobile launcher from 2015 through the maiden launch of the SLS, probably in 2020.

Therefore, from the tower's inception in 2009, NASA will have spent $912 million on the mobile launcher it may use for just a single launch of the SLS rocket. Moreover, the agency will have required eight years to modify a launch tower it built in two years.

How's that for gibs?

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2018, 11:07:57 AM »
+3

Over a very long period of time. It's not like you have to write a check for 10 trillion just to get the ball rolling. Read more about the various proposals that have been made for Mars colonization, most of them are very reasonable in terms of cost. As for getting into orbit, the price per kg into orbit has been steadily coming down just with better optimized rockets. I hope we will get more advanced methods in the future like beamed propulsion or mass drivers.

Everyone knows getting into space and beyod is expensive. But we must do it, if we want to survive.

So what is your suggestion? Do nothing because it's dangerous, expensive and complicated? With that kind of mentality you wouldn't have United States. If humankind doesn't expand into space it dies out sooner rather than later. It's not a question of if, but when.

On the contrary, we can predict it rather well. Most people think we have hundreds of millions of years, if not a billion years until the photosynthesis stops, the oceans evoporate and the Sun becomes too hot to handle.

250 000 - 450 000 years from know, a star called Hipparcos 85605 might pass as close as 0.13 ly from the Sun. The star's path will mean it will dislodge a fuckton of comets, asteroids and dwarf planets from the Oort cloud and send them towards us to the inner Solar system.

In 1.35 million years, Gliese 710 will pass us by very close (perhaps as close as 0.2 ly), by some calculations close enough to affect Kuiper belt objects and knock them off their orbits in our direction.

What we need by that time is for our eggs not to be all in the same basket (Earth), or alternatively we need a fleet of spacehsips with literal doomsday weapons to fight the oncoming wave of planetary bodies hell-bent on our destruction.

So what? When it comes to SpaceX he gets paid to deliver payload into orbit. He has gotten what, 5-10 billions in terms of orders from the government? Unlike NASA SpaceX has a functioning platform to do that and unlike NASA they are not burning money in the most insance way one could imagine:

Instead of costing just $54 million, the US Government Accountability Office found that NASA spent $281.8 million revamping the mobile launcher from fiscal years 2012 to 2015, but still the work was not done. The recently released White House budget for fiscal year 2019 reveals that NASA anticipates spending an additional $396.2 million on the mobile launcher from 2015 through the maiden launch of the SLS, probably in 2020.

Therefore, from the tower's inception in 2009, NASA will have spent $912 million on the mobile launcher it may use for just a single launch of the SLS rocket. Moreover, the agency will have required eight years to modify a launch tower it built in two years.

How's that for gibs?
Quoted for amusement incase the retarded snownigger changes it.
Comedy gold.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2018, 11:49:55 AM »
+1
This is definitely not the case for the Model 3, because apparently Tesla can't implement basic assembly-line processes.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2018, 11:55:47 AM »
+8
Comedy gold.

Care to point out something specific that you have a problem with? Because unless you do, your post is as worthless as... well, all your other posts I guess.

- Jordin Kare

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2018, 12:06:56 PM »
+10
Why all the butthurt over self landing rockets and well designed electric cars? NASA and the auto companies deserve to be bent over and fucked, I consider it justice for sitting on their collective asses for 30 years.

Concerns about government contracts going to Musk are pretty fucking far down on my list, considering that unlike almost every other dollar spent by the government Tesla and SpaceX are staffed by competent people who are hustling and are actually delivering good results. I mean sure keep writing 888's about it but to think that's the thing anyone should give a fuck about when Musk is basically single-handedly assuring American dominance in space and in transportation for the next 100 years go ahead.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:09:29 PM by jabba »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »
Comedy gold.

Care to point out something specific that you have a problem with? Because unless you do, your post is as worthless as... well, all your other posts I guess.

Quote from: snownigger

:stewart::tom: :stewart:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2018, 01:15:01 PM »
+3
The man has slashed the cost to send stuff into space by like 70% and very well could be recreating Moonraker. Not sure why you guys are getting so butthurt over him. Obviously he's not a genius but he's actually progressing humanity.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2018, 01:16:09 PM »
+3
Comedy gold.

You mock but at least he's looking ahead and showing some vision. Ofc, the west getting it's shit together wrt kicking out economic migrants and welfare leeches should be the first step, but there's no reason we can't work on space exploration AND niggerdeath at the same time.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2018, 01:20:53 PM »
+2
I'm torn on Musk - I hate him for Tesla and the nerd worship he gets for that, but I love him for the SpaceX stuff. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2018, 01:21:09 PM »
+10
There is no greater example of suicidal poz that I can think of than the adoption by the oil industry of "Climate Change" bullshit.  A huge part of this problem is driven by the fact that corporate leaders are so frequently out of touch with the average Joe that they have no concept of what is needed from a PR standpoint.  The media creates the perception that the public is up in arms over issue X, so the HR department and the diversity consultants tell the corporate leaders that they have to adopt the media's position on issue X.  And thus, you get oil companies sponsoring the polar bear exhibit at the zoo?  This is, of course, retarded, because by showing that you "care" about the polar bears, you are accepting the Leftist premise that your product is killing all of the polar bears. 

And you have cities trying to attract corporate business by highlighting their "diversity"...

http://tucson.com/news/national/cities-pitching-diversity-in-efforts-to-lure-businesses/article_caae9675-d320-598f-82b1-73ba915fe54a.html

Some cities and regions are highlighting racial diversity along with positive business climates, competitive tax rates and available land in pitches to lure tech companies and high-paying jobs to town.

Places such as Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Detroit are touting their populations of people of color to chief executives and other corporate officials as part of being open for business.

"For Pittsburgh and southwestern Pennsylvania, ethnic and racial diversity has been an integral part of our history and a rich part of our narrative," said Stefani Pashman, CEO of the Allegheny Conference on Community Development.

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are among 20 cities still under consideration by online retail giant Amazon as locations for the company' second headquarters.

Pashman said to succeed as a player in a global economy, Pittsburgh "must be a place where there's a base of talent that looks and thinks like the world because the world is the customer in today's economy."

When Seattle-based Amazon sought proposals for its second headquarters, more than 240 cities and regions submitted bids and pitches about what they could offer the retailer. Many pitches came with sleek, professionally filmed videos of bright and busy downtowns, historic landmarks and recreational opportunities.

Some also featured snapshots of racial diversity in neighborhoods, shops and classrooms. That's something sought by younger workers who will come to dominate a more tech-driven global economy, according to ((marketing experts)).

Companies generally are looking to employ a lot of millennials and those hires are saying they "want to be able to work and live in a place where there are these interesting and diverse cultures," said Matthew Quint, director of Columbia Business School's Center on Global Brand Leadership.  ed:  this guy has a communications and a PoliSci degree 

But tech-based corporations are lacking in diversity, according to some data.

High-tech employment of African-Americans in the U.S. was 7.4 percent compared with 14.4 percent employment of blacks in the public sector overall, according to 2014 data collected by the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Hispanic high-tech employment was 8 percent compared to 13.9 percent in the public sector overall.

The data also showed that less than 1 percent of executives at some leading Silicon Valley tech firms were black and fewer than 2 percent were Hispanic.

"All tech companies are under this lens, presently, for their lack of diversity," Quint said. "CEOs are talking about 'we know we need to change.'"

Meanwhile, he said, cities recognize the racial diversity they offer is attractive and they're telling companies, "You are going to have this diverse population to choose from as you're looking to change your brand."

Pittsburgh is in Allegheny County. About 202,000 of Pittsburgh's 305,000 residents are white, and about 74,000 are black, according to census data. An additional 16,000 are Asian.

In its pursuit of Amazon's $5 billion second headquarters project, which could result in possibly 50,000 jobs, Pittsburgh's video entry is titled "Future. Forged. For all."

In Philadelphia's pitch to Amazon, a half-dozen or so non-white professionals tell why it would be the best place for the company's new headquarters.

Dallas-Fort Worth also is among the more than 240 cities and regions to make a run at Amazon and also made the cut down to 20. A video that's part of Dallas-Fort Worth's proposal shows a boy of eastern Indian heritage holding a sign that reads: "Diversity."

Detroit's pitch included a 240-page "Move Here. Move the World" book that featured blacks and other minorities who own businesses and also highlighted Hispanic heritage events. But the Motor City, which is 80 percent black and anchors a metropolitan area that also has sizable Arab-American and Hispanic populations, didn't make Amazon's cut.

Officials in Detroit say the city's promotion of its diversity didn't start with its run at Amazon and won't stop now that the company has its eyes elsewhere.

"We are going to use that material as much as we can with all of our other business opportunities," said Jed Howbert, the city's group executive for Planning, Housing and Development. "We think the diversity of Detroit and the whole metro area is one of the most important assets we have in attracting companies."  :tyrone:

Tina Wells, founder and CEO of Haddonfield, New Jersey-based Buzz Marketing Group, said she's not aware of other instances in which cities pushed their diversity to companies like some have to Amazon. But, she said, it's "less about marketing a city's blackness and more about showing a city is diverse and open to everyone."

"When you think about vibrant cities you want to make sure you tell people, 'You're welcome here,'" Wells said. "I just think we're a little slow in reflecting what these cities look like."

My company has a large facility in Detroit.  We can't find qualified people there to save our lives.  It's an absolutely Godawful place to run a business.  The taxes are terrible and the workforce is utterly worthless.  The "diversity" there is nothing but trouble.  Any CEO who relocates a facility or builds a new one with "diversity" as a qualification should be fired by the board of directors on the spot.  We will probably have to endure at least a few more years of this bullshit until boomers have aged into retirement or death and Generation Z has entered the workforce in large amounts. 

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 01:28:11 PM by Handyman »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2018, 01:29:34 PM »
+14

You know these cheap Czech whores you bang? Are you sure one of them didn't have syphilis? Because the nastiest forms can infect your brain. It's called neurosyphilis. You might want to get it checked out. I don't have the rest of your medical history, but judging by your posting there is definitely something seriously wrong with your brain.

- Jordin Kare

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2018, 01:34:28 PM »
+4
Companies are also deathly afraid of lawsuits.  There are two landmark lawsuits, in particular, that completely changed the corporate landscape..  The first was the Texaco class action racial discrimination lawsuit.  From now on, if any corporate executive gets caught on tape saying the word "nigger", then every brown person in the company just hit the lottery.  The other landmark lawsuit was the tobacco class action lawsuit.  Big oil, in particular, is deathly terrified of being the next tobacco.  That is why they are complete and utter pussies when it comes to global warming denial.  And this just goes to show you how just about every meaningful gain that the Left has made over the past 20-30 years has been via the courts. 

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2018, 02:10:38 PM »

You know these cheap Czech whores you bang? Are you sure one of them didn't have syphilis? Because the nastiest forms can infect your brain. It's called neurosyphilis. You might want to get it checked out. I don't have the rest of your medical history, but judging by your posting there is definitely something seriously wrong with your brain.
You sound like you're speaking from experience there, that, and that fact that you're talking about events that will take place so far in the future that humans, if they exist at that time (which they probably won't), will be unrecognizable as human...which is just fucking stupid.
It's funny watching you try to be academic when you clearly don't have the capacity for it. Nearly as funny as watching you try to land a sick burn.
If you're representative of your people, then it's no wonder Estonia is a backwater Russian shithole trying to be European, and your women travel abroad to fuck people like me...